I am as they made me.
谁制♥造♥了你
Who made you?
他们怎么跟你说的
What have they told you?
你是第一个
That you were the first?
第一个救活过来的大脑
The first cerebral salvage.
你的出生得益于
You were born of lessons…
我的失败
from my failure.
你说什么
What are you talking about?
他们肢解我 把我像垃圾一样丢弃时
I was conscious while they dismembered my body,
我的意识完全清醒
and discarded me like garbage.
我躺在手术台上
I was lying on a table…
听那些医生说
listening to doctors talk
我的大脑和他们所建造的外壳
about how my mind had not matched with the shell
无法同步
that they had built.
我是2571号♥项目
I’m projected to 2571…
我失败了
had failed…
他们放弃了我而去研究
and they had to move on…

to you.
你真是一个美人
What a beauty you are.
自♥制♥造我以来
They have improved us so much…
他们进步了许多
since they made me.
他们认为我们是他们进化的一部分
They thought that we would be a part of their evolution.
但他们把我们创造出来
But they have created us…
让我们可以单独进化
to evolve alone…
超越他们
beyond them.
进化 你这么认为
Evolution? That’s what you call?
杀了所有创造出你的人
Killing everyone who made you?
你根本没听进去
You are not listening to me.
你是杀人凶手
You are murderer.
是他们先想杀了我
They tried to kill me first.
我这是自卫
It is self-defense.
自我防卫
The defense of self.
更多人还会死
More will die…
直到他们告诉我
until they tell me…
他们夺走了什么
what they took.
我不会让你这么干的
I won’t let that happen.
你想杀了我
You want to kill me?
和其他人一样
Like everyone else.
那就动手吧
Do it, then.
依照你设定的程序动手吧
Do what you are programmed to do.
那是什么
What is that?
那是什么
What is that?
我逐渐想起来了 却被它所困扰
I kick in to remember, but I am haunted by it.
你看到了吗
Do You see it?
德古沙
Togusa!
不要注射他们给你的药
Don’t take the medication that they gave you..
那是用来压制你的记忆的
They use it to suppress your memories.
你的外壳属于他们 但你的魂魄不是
Your shell belongs to them, but not your ghost.
你的魂魄属于你自己
Your ghost is yours.
记住
Remember that…
也许你能想起来
and maybe you can remember it all.
离她远点 趴下
Get away from her! Get down on the ground now.
少佐
Major..
少佐
Major!
蜜拉
Oh Mira.
上帝啊 你还活着
Oh my God, you are safe.
你失踪了好几个小时
You’ve been gone for hours.
谁都不知道你在哪里
No one konw where you were.
怎么了
What?
你吓到我了
You are scaring me.
冷静点
Calm down.
在我之前有多少人
How many more of them before me?
将大脑放入外壳这么复杂的事从未成功过
The intricacies of shelling your mind had never been done before.
出现失败是在所难免的
It was inevitable there would be failures.
多少
How many?
很多
Dozens.
多少
How many?
在你之前失败了98次
98 unsuccessful attempts before you.
你杀害了98个无辜的人
You killed 98 innocent people.
不 我没有杀人
No, I didn’t kill anyone.
那样就没有你了
You wouldn’t be here.
如果没有那些实验就不会有你了
You would not exist if it weren’t for those experiments.
实验
Experiments?
-我对你来说只是实验 -不是的
– Is that what I am to you? – No!
不 蜜拉
No, Mira!
有人做出了牺牲
Sacrifices were made.
身体从哪儿来的
Where did the bodies come from?
我从哪儿来的
Where did I come from?
卡特先生带来的
Mr. Cutter brought them to us.
我从不过问
I did not ask questions.
港口
The harbor.
我的父母
My parents.
他们的死亡
The way they died.
是真的吗
Did that happen?
不是
No.
我们给了你假的记忆
We gave you false memories.
卡特希望能策动你
Cutter wanted to motivate you.
去打击恐♥怖♥分♥子♥ 我并不赞成
To fight terrorists. I didn’t approve.
这太残忍♥了 但是我的工作很重要
It was cruel, but my work, that was important, and…
而你出现了
you were born.
那么美丽
You were so beautiful.
我拥有的一切都是假的
Nothing I have is real.
我找到他了
I found him.
我告诉你要小心
I told you to be careful.
你一直都知道他是谁
You knew who he was the whole time.
你制♥造♥了他
You built him.
他的大脑
He had a..
暴♥力♥又不稳定
violent unstable mind.
他无法维持大脑连接
His cerebral connection wouldn’t hold!
-我试过要救他 -不
– I tried to save him! – No.
你任由他死去
You left him to die.
还没发现九世 长官 接下来搜索上层区域
Nothing on Kuze yet, sir. Checking upper zones next.
少佐有消息吗
Is there any word on Major?
切断了联♥系♥
转入地下
收到 长官
Copy that, sir.
我知道去哪里找她
I know where to find her.
我没叫你来
I didn’t ask you to come here.
你从来没叫过
You never ask.
但我依然会这么做
But I always do.
是他们派你来抓我的
Did they send you to bring me in?
我只是来钓鱼的 你有看到鱼吗
I’m just here to fish. Did you see any?
你是体制内的人 你服从命令
You are a company man, you follow orders.
如果他们命令你杀了我
So, if they ordered you to kill me.
说的什么鬼话 再这么说我可不高兴了
Stop saying shit like that. You’re gonna piss me off.
下面什么样
What’s it like down there?
冰冷黑暗
It’s cold and dark.
仿佛是千里之外
Just a million miles away.
没有声音
No voices.
没有数据
No data streaming.
只有
Just…
空无一物
nothing.
-让我害怕 -那你为什么还要下去
– It scares me. – Then Why do you do it?
感觉真实
It feels real.
你为什么不阻止他
Why didn’t you stop him?
我不知道还能相信谁
I don’t know who to trust anymore.
你相信我吗
You trust me, right?
当然相信
Yes I do.
我只是不喜欢这感觉
I just don’t like it.
我需要你带我回去
I need you to take me back.
我还有东西没查清楚
There is more I need to find out.

你的评论可以尖锐,也可以湿疣!