Tell me what they took from me.
我很抱歉 他们并没有告诉我们
I am sorry. They never told us.
用这眼睛开车感觉很奇怪
It feels weird driving with these eyes.
你注射那玩意干什么
Why do you take that?
让我的大脑接受我的身体
Um, keeps my brain from rejecting this body.
少佐 巴特 快来
Major, Batou, you need to get here.
什么情况
What you got?
又一个阪华科学家被杀了
Another Hanka scientist has been found dead.
是达林
It’s Dahlin.
知道了
Got it.
少佐 这边
Major this way.
这是什么
What is that?
她发现了九世从奥斯蒙那里偷走了什么
She found what Kuze stole from Osmond.
是一个列表 列出了所有参与2571项目的人员
It’s a list of everyone who worked on a project called 2571.
也就是他的目标
That’s who he’s targeting.
列表上还有其他人吗
Is there anyone else on that list?
找到欧莱特 快
Find Oulet. Now!
她在路上 通讯系统联♥系♥不上
She is in transit. Her comms are down.
我看着她想
I’m looking at her and thinking…
你还想让我付小提琴的钱
“You want me to for pay for violin too”.
别搞错
Don’t get me wrong.
我爱那小姑娘
I love that chick to pieces.
真的 她很棒
I do. She is amazing.
但听她拉琴很痛苦 知道吗
But when she prox that thing, it’s painful right?
为什么不学钢琴
Why not piano?
价格一样 听着还好听
I mean, it’s the same price, and doesn’t sound so bad.
即使你弹得不好 听着也…
At least if you can’t play that proper, it sounds…
2571 告诉我
2-5-7-1! Tell me everything!
你愿意为了2571而死…
Are you prepare to die for 2-5-7…?

Go!

Go!
九世是谁
Who is Kuze?
-他为什么要杀欧莱特 -我不知道
– Why does he want to kill Ouelet? – I don’t know anything.
够了 够了
Enough, enough!
不能杀了他
We need him alive.
求你们了 我已经说过了
Please. I have been through this.
你们抓错人了
You have the wrong guy.
那告诉我们你是谁
So tell us who we do have.
我是李·康宁汉
My name is Lee Cunningham.
-你的武器哪儿弄来的 -我不知道
– Where’d you get the weapons? – I don’t know.
地雷谁放的
Who loaded the mines?
我不知道武器的事 我告诉你了
I don’t know anything about the weapons, alright? I told you.
我当时在接我女儿 她去学小提琴
I was picking up my daughter. She takes violin lessons.
她叫什么名字
What’s her name?
-这是她吗 -是的
– Is this her? – Yeah.
像不像个小天使
Isn’t she a little angel?
-这是你女儿 -是的
– This is your daughter? – Right.
你有孩子吗
Do you have kids?
你住在哪儿
Where do you live?
我想不起来了
I can’t remember.
好像是栋高楼 是高楼吗
I think it’s a tall place. Is it a tall building?
是高楼 对吧
It’s a tall place, right?
你没孩子
You don’t have a child.
你没妻子 你独居 一个人
You have no wife. You live alone, It’s just you.
-什么 不是的 -我们去过你家了
– What? No. – We went to your apartment.
-那里没人 -不是的
– There was nobody there. – No.
-你一个人在那里住了10年 -不是的
-You live there for 10 years by yourself. – No!
-你在说谎 -我没说谎
– You’re just lying. – I’m not lying.
我没杀人
I didn’t kill anyone!
-你为什么要这么对我 -全息屋断开
– Why do you keep doing this to me? – Holocube disconnect.
求你了
Please!
我什么都没做
I didn’t do anything.
为什么不停的对我说这些
Why do you keep saying this to me?
我不明白 他怎么会不知道
I don’t understand. How can he not know?
入侵创造了真空 九世抹除了他的记忆
The hack must have created a vacuum. Kuze’s wiped his memory…
并植入了一个全新的现实
and somehow installed a new reality.
至少他相信他有一个孩子
At least he got to believe he had a kid.
有什么区别
What’s the difference huh?
幻想 现实
Fantasy, reality?
梦境 记忆
Dreams, memories?
都一样
It’s all the same.
都是噪音
Just noise.
是他
It’s him.
他在里面
He is in there.
全息屋有加密措施 他进不来 少佐
This cube is secure. He can’t be, Major.
测谎仪
Lie Detector.
他一定是通过测谎仪入侵的
He must have hacked in that way.
我们可以用仪器上传数据
We should uplink to the machine,
追踪代码 找到他的位置
trace the code, get a lock on his location.

Do it.
别进去 太危险了
Don’t go in there. It’s too dangerous.
信♥号♥♥不稳定 你能锁定他吗
The signal is unstable. Can you get the lock on him?
动作快 他快不行了
We gotta move fast. We’re losing him.
连接中
Connecting.
你是谁
Who are you?
过来
Come here.
我很害羞
I am shy.
我并不美丽
I am not beautiful…
和你一样
like you.
告诉我你是谁
Tell me who you are.
我曾涅槃重生
I have been born more than once.
所以我并不只有一个名字
So I have more than one name.
我会找到你的
I’ll find you.
时候未到
Not yet.
我还有未竟之事
I am not done.
机器正在追踪他的位置
The machine is tracing his location.
有地点了
We got a fix!
我要见她
I need to see her.
不 求你了 我知道
No, please. I know..What…
找到他了
We got him.
我们走
Let’s go.
武器准备好
Weapons up.
-上 -跟着我
– Go. – On me.
趴下 趴下
Stay Down! Stay Down!
把刀放下 放下
Put it down, put it down.
手榴弹
Grenade!
少佐
Major!
回答
Come in.
我知道我们为什么找不到他了
I knew why we could not find him.
他利用人类大脑创造了自己的网络
He is using human minds to create a network of his own.
我们正前往你的位置
We’re coming to your position.
告诉我你是谁
Tell me who you are.
我是你想摧毁的人
I’m that what you seek to destroy.
在这一世 我叫
In this life, my name is…
九世
Kuze.
你要对我做些什么
What are you doing to me?
我将你连接到了我创造的网络
I have, connected you, to a network of my own creation.
当我结束于现世
When I am finished in this world…
我的魂魄将存活于网络内直到重生
my ghost can survive there and regenerate.
你想要怎么样
What do you want from me?
你在
I became…
深潜艺妓时
fascinated with you…
我读了你的代码
Reading your code…
对你非常着迷
when you were inside that geisha.
和我曾经看过的都不一样 但是却
Like nothing I had felt before, yet so..
如此熟悉
familiar.
我们是一类人
We are the same.
我们不是一类人
We are not the same.
你杀害无辜的人
You kill innocent people.
无辜 你这么称呼他们
Innocent? Is that the.. what you call them?
他们制♥造♥了我

你的评论可以尖锐,也可以湿疣!