我是你的部下,没有冒犯你的意思
I’m your retainer. I don’t mean you no disrespect.
另外, 我不想在你身上开太多洞
Besides, I don’t want to put too many holes in you.
瓦勒尼奥那小子呢, 路易?
Where’s Sonny Valerio, Louie?
回头见, 路易
I’ll see you later, Louie.
文尼? 文尼?
Vinny? Vinny?
路易, 我在这呢
I’m in here, Louie.
哇!
Wow!
你杀的这熊贼大
That’s a big bear you killed there.
没错,这家伙有300磅重
Yep. The fucker weighs about 300 pounds.

Yeah.
真有趣,我甚至不知道这是狩猎季节
It’s funny. I didn’t even know it was bear-hunting season.
你谁呀你,狩猎监管官?政♥府♥的什么人?
What are you, a game warden? Some kinda Fed?
不, 不,问问而已, 问问而已
No, no. I’m just asking, you know, just asking.
好吧, 我告诉你
Well, I’ll tell ya.
这儿没有很多这些黑叉剩下了
There aren’t too many of these big black fuckers left here.
所以只要有机会瞄准它,你最好干掉它
So when you get a clear shot at it, you sure as hell take it.
所以你开枪了…
That’s why you shoot ’em …
…因为没几个剩下了?
..’cause there’re not that many left?
我不懂你问的问题
I don’t think I understand your question.
要知道, 这地儿也没几个有色人剩下了
You know, there ain’t that many coloured people here, neither.
你该回你的车, 别管闲事
You oughta get back in your car and go about your own business.
呵呵…也许你是对的
Yeah … maybe you’re right.
天呀, 你♥他♥妈♥的射中了我膝盖
Jesus Christ, you fucking hit my knee!
要知道, 在传统文化里
You know, in ancient cultures …
熊被认为和人平等的
bears were considered equal with men.
这没啥传统文化的事, 老兄
This ain’t no ancient culture here, mister.
有时是有的
Sometimes it is.
吾等肉身生于空无 色即是空 空即是色
两者应视为不可分之物
“啊…”
‘Aaaahh …’
路易, 要知道…
You know, Louie …
这幽灵狗兄有个优点
There’s one good thing about this Ghost Dog guy.
是啥, 文?
What’s that, Vin?
他用老一套对付我们
He’s sending us out in the old way.
像个真的黑帮分子
Like real fucking gangsters.
顶住,文你会没事的,顶住就行
Hang on, Vin. You’re gonna make it. Just hang in there.
天呀! 操♥他♥妈♥的
Oh, Christ! Fucking five-o.
在车里别动
Remain inside the vehicle.
在城里, 你永远见不着警♥察♥的影子,
When you’re in the city, you never see a cop,
但是在这儿, 他们像他妈的盖世太保!
but here, they’re like the fucking Gestapo!
像他妈的在外国一样!
Like we’re in some fucking foreign country!
我兄弟得上医院去
My friend has to get to a hospital.
你的肩膀怎么了?
What happened to your arm?
我没事, 是我兄弟
I’m fine, it’s my friend here.
给我车牌登记资料
License and registration, please.
我们没功夫!
We don’t have time!
别惹我,伙计!老娘今天心情不佳 呆在车里面别动
Don’t push me, mister! Remain inside the vehicle.
哼, 什么态度
Oh, yeah … This is terrific.
现在情况如何, 先生?
What’s the situation here, sir?
他妈的快走, 路易!
Let’s get the fuck out of here, Louie!
老天, 文! 你刚干掉个女人, 你知道吗?
Jesus, Vin! You just iced a woman, you know that?
你知道你是啥, 路易?
You know what you are, Louie?
你♥他♥妈♥是个沙猪
You’re a fucking male chauvinist pig.
你说什么,我是个沙猪?
What do you mean, I’m a male chauvinist pig?
– 你杀了个女人! – 一个警♥察♥!
– You just shot a broad! – A cop!
我刚杀了个警♥察♥
I just shot a cop.
他们要以牙还牙,我也以牙还牙
They wanna be equal … I made her equal.
文?
Vin?
喂, 文! 能听见我说的么?
Hey, Vin! You with me over there?
啊,别,别…
Oh, no. No …
新研究表明, 雪糕对身体有益
New findings show that ice cream is actually good for your health.
不是开玩笑的
I’m not joking!
我在收音机里听来的
I heard it on the radio!
快来雪糕宫殿
Come to the Ice Cream Palace.
钙质丰富
Rich in Calcium!
嘿, 雷蒙
Hey, Raymond.
嗨, 兄弟
Hey, my friend.
好久不见
I haven’t seen you around for awhile.
好久不见, 兄弟
I ain’t seen you in a while, man.
那小女孩到处找你
That little girl was here. She was looking for you.
波琳
You know, Pearline.
她很可爱地带着餐盒到处走
She’s so funny walking around everywhere with that little lunch box.
让我想起你和你的手提箱
She reminds me of you with your briefcase.
那小女孩, 波琳?
That little girl, Pearline?
她不肯留在这
But she wouldn’t leave it here.
她可能想把还那书给我
She probably wanted to give me that book back.
真想知道她对那书有什么看法 嘿, 兄弟…
I wonder what she thought about it. Hey, man …
有点大, 不过那些海地裁缝
It’s a little big, but one of those Haitian tailors
能替你裁一下
can cut up, fit it for you.
好帅的西服
What a cool suit!
给我的?
For me?
没错, 给你的
Yeah, that’s for you.
太好了
Man, that’s great.
有点大, 不过那些海地裁缝能修一下
It’s kinda big, but I know some Haitian tailor guys that can take it in, you know?
‘此刻’的目的只有一个 生命是由’此刻’接连而成
如果全然理解此刻 便再别无可做 别无所求
嘿, 伙计们
Hi, guys!
操, 我的捷豹跑车!
My fucking Jaguar! Shit! Fuck!
有电♥话♥么?我的天!
You got a phone? Oh, man.
暴雨的教训 骤雨之际, 你会避免狂奔而淋雨
屋檐下穿行, 仍不免一湿
若一早醒悟便不会迷惑,万物同理
靠!
Shit!
靠!
Shit!
见鬼
What the fuck?
时代精神是一去不复返的,世界走到尽头,这精神就烟消云散
人们试图恢复往日风貌,只会是徒劳,所以每一代都应活出自己的精神
幽灵狗,力衡并重
Ghost Dog. Power and equality.
洞察毫微,兄弟
Always see everything, my brother.
雷蒙!雷蒙,兄弟,嘿
Raymond! Raymond, man. Hey.
瞧你愁的
You look worried.
我有点担心
I’m worried, man.
早先有个怪人来过
Earlier there was a strange guy here.
很奇怪的白人
A strange white guy.
我不知道他不是来抓我 要把我驱逐出境
I don’t know if he was here to deport me or what?
无论如何, 我感觉不妙
In any case, I got a bad feeling.
他肩上缠着绷带
He had his arm in a sling.
别担心,兄弟,没啥大不了的
Don’t worry, man. It’s OK.
没啥的,我要进卡车里,行吗?
It’s all right. I need to get inside the truck, all right?
我进来一下
Let me get in the truck.
还有一个坏消息
And more bad news.
这回是在收音机里听到的
Now on the radio
他们说雪糕不利于健康
they say that ice cream isn’t good for you after all.
太多糖份
Too much sugar.
钙质不足
Not enough calcium.
转过来, 兄弟
Turn around, man.
什么?
What?
转过身来, 转过身来
Turn around, turn around.
什么?!
What?!
噢, 这个呀
Oh, that?
是为了防身, 知道吗?
It’s for my security, you know?
为了生意
To protect my business.
我不是在美国么?
Don’t I live in America now?
拿着
Here.
不, 不, 谢谢, 我不饿
No, no … No, thanks. I’m not hungry.
过来, 我想把这给你
Here, I wanna give you this.
我不想你担心, 雷蒙
I don’t want you to worry, Raymond.
你什么也别担心
Don’t you worry about nothing.
事情发生了自有其原由
Everything happens for a reason.
你知道那个缠绷带的男人?
You know that guy who was here, with his arm in a sling?
对,那个缠绷带的男人,怎么了?
Yeah, the guy with his arm in a sling? What?
嗯…我认得那男人
Yeah … I know that guy.
他叫路易
He’s name’s Louie.
我是他的部下
I’m his retainer.
好久之前, 有一次

你的评论可以尖锐,也可以湿疣!