Fine. Fine. Thank you.
很好 有心
Uh and how is your uh family?
你的家人怎样?
Thank you for asking.
多谢关心
couldn’t be better.
好得不得了
Well…wonderful.
太好了
Tell him you’ve been wondering
问他证券的
how they did on the Gibraltar securities.
买♥♥卖♥♥如何
I was just wondering how did you do on the Gibraltar securities?
你买♥♥卖♥♥证券的情形如何?
The Gibraltar securities?
证券吗?
Well it looks like we topped out on that one huh?
看来赚了一些钱
Sure did. Sure did.
当然了 当然了
That was a useful tip.
那内♥幕♥消息很不错
Good old Randy.Good old Randy.
兰狄真厉害 兰狄真厉害
Got a good old head on his shoulders.
这小子很有头脑
Her shoulders.Her shoulders.
这女子…
Randy.
兰狄
So what um…what brings you here today?
今天有何贵干?
You’re closing an account.
结束帐户
I’m closing an account.
我来结束帐户
Do you have your account number?
你有帐户号♥码吗?
Yes? Yes.
有? 有
92631043. Is that right?
926031043 对吧?
Well Rita it looks like you’ll be withdrawing
你要在今天
$4 million from us today.
提取四百万吗?
$4 million!
四百万!
Say yes. Say yes!
说是的
Is that correct?
对吗?
Yes.
对 对
Yes. Yes uh yes!

Yes that’s correct.Easy easy.
没错 别激动
Yes. Well how would you like that?
想怎么拿走?
10s and 20s. Pardon?
十元和二十元钞票 什么?
Tell him a cashier’s check.
告诉他要银行本票
I think better a cashier’s check.
银行本票比较好
A cashier’s check. Fine.
好 本票
Well of course you know we require identification from everyone.
请出示身分证
I see.It’s just procedural.
只是循例 我明白
Yes. I…Thank you.Well I’ll uh I’ll be right back.
我很快回来
$4 million!
四百万!
Yeah get me the First Island Bank of Nassau.It’s on the Rolodex.
请接到拿素区第一岛银行
Well we have some uh things for you to sign here.
你有些文件要签名
This officially closes the account.And here you are.
这会正式结束你的帐户
Now sign Rita Miller.
签美拉的名字
Rita Miller. That’s my name.
美拉…是我的名字
My name. Rita Miller. My name.That’s my name.
美拉是我的名字
Molly hi.Hi.Oda Mae I’ll be right back.
请等等 我很快回来
Just anywhere? Right here.
随便签? 在这儿签名
Fine.

The check.This uhHere you are.
支票给你
Mama took the money that she made in the oil wells
妈要把油井赚来的钱
and she sunk it into gas pumps.
投资加油站
You know how they have at the gas station?
你知道她们干嘛投资加油站吧
It’s very very lucrative.
相当赚钱
Oda Mae…it really adds up.
奥德美 真的赚很多…
We’ve have to go.Say goodbye.
我们要走了 跟他说再见吧
It’s been a pleasure doing business with you.
我要走了 很高兴跟你有往来
Now may I keep the pen?
我可以要这支笔吗?
Say good night to Bobby and Snooky for me.
替我问候波比与丝露琪
Byebye.Why are you rushing me?
为什么赶着走?
What is wrong?
有何不妥?
Excuse me. Lyle?
佛格生?
yes. Molly.Molly.
是… 慕莉
Jensen. The woman you were just doing business with…
刚才离开的女人…
What did she want?
来做什么?
Did it have anything to do with Sam?
跟我和森有关的吗?
Sam? Why no. No.
森?不
That was Oda Mae Brown right?
她是奥德美吧?
No. Her name was Rita Miller.She was closing an account.
她叫美拉 来结束帐户的
Is there a problem?
有问题吗?
No I guess not. Thank you.
没有 谢谢
Carl is something wrong?
有什么问题?
Is somebody playing with the computers? What?
有人动过电脑吗? 什么?
One of my accounts is closed.
我有个帐户被终止了
Which account? What’s wrong? You want me to call someone?
要通知其他人?
No it’s OK.I can do it. I got it.
不用了 我会处置
$4 million!What am I going to do with this money?
我该如何运用这四百万?
I’m going to buy the block.
我要买♥♥下大厦…不
I’m going to make my sister go to a fat farm.
我要买♥♥♥房♥♥子
I’m going to buy the building.
还要送我的姐妹去减肥中心
I’ve got an idea.
你想做什么? 我要买♥♥大厦
Please donate.
我有个主意
Take the check out of your purse.
什么主意? 把支票拿出来
Right. I should put it where nobody can get it.
对 要拿出来把它放好
No. No. Endorse it.
不 在背后签名
If I endorse it then if I drop it
若丢了 拾到的人就可拿去兑现
somebody will get it.
这不是你的钱
I never said you were going to get the money.
我没说你可以拿这笔钱
It’s blood money. I was killed for this money.
这笔钱累我丧命
Now endorse the check.
签名吧
What are you going to do with it?
你打算怎样处置它?
Look over there.To your left.
看看你的左边
You don’t think I’m giving this $4 million
我不会把四百万块捐给修女
If you don’t they’ll track you down.
你不这样做 他们就会找到你
to a bunch of nuns.Get rid of it.
你得摆脱这笔钱
Sam you’re killing me!It’s $4 million!
是你要我的命 这是四百万
You’ll go to heaven.
你会因此上天堂
I don’t want to go to heaven.I want to cash the check.
我宁愿把支票拿去银行兑现
Hello.
你好
You’ll thank me later.
你之后会多谢我
How are you doing?
你好吗?
Now endorse it “”Rita Miller.””I know.
签美拉的名字 知道了
Make it out to St. Joseph’s shelter.
收款人写
I can’t believe you’re making me do this.
想不到我会这样做
Now give it to her.
把支票给她
I want to feel it one more time.
我只是想多拿一会儿
Give the lady the check.I will!
把支票给她 我会
Hand her the check.You can do it.
你做得到的
Give her the check.I will!
给她 我会的了
Bless you child. Bless you.
愿主保佑你
Give it to her.
把支票给她
Let go. Let go!
放手
Shit.
他妈的!
I’m proud of you Oda Mae.
我以你为荣
I don’t care. Stay away from me from now on.
我不在乎你是不是以我为荣
What is that nun going to do with it?
别再缠我 修女要这些钱干嘛?
Leave me alone. Never talk to me again.
又不能买♥♥东西 你别再跟我讲话
I think you’re wonderful Oda Mae.
你很了不起
Go ahead search. You’ll never find it.
继续找吧 你永远都找不到
They’re going to kill you Carl.
他们会取你的命
You and Willy.You’re going to be fertilizer.
把你和威里杀死
They’re going to bury you right next to Jimmy Hoffa.
把你们葬在大流氓的墓旁
Who’s doing that? Who’s doing that?
谁干的?
I thought we were having dinner.
你在哪儿?不是约好吃晚饭吗?
I know Moll. I’m sorry.I just forgot.
对不起 我有点乱 我忘记了
Had trouble at the bank.
他在银行有麻烦
Forgot? I wish you’d called.I’ve been really worried.
你忘记了?我很担心你呢
Listen Molly. I got to ask you about something.
我有些事情要问你
Yeah. He needs to borrow $4 million.
他想借四百万
When you said that you thought
你觉得
Sam was here that he was talking to you
森的鬼魂跟你说话

你的评论可以尖锐,也可以湿疣!