Let’s do it.
现在开始
I got to talk to you now.I’ve got a plan.
我要现在跟你说 我有个计划
All we got to do is we can…
我想到了 我们只要…
Oda Mae?
奥德美
Oda Mae.
奥德美?
Ortisha?
奥缇莎?
Orlando. Is that you?
奥兰度 是你吗?
Ortisha where you at? I can’t hardly see.
奥缇莎 你坐在哪?我看不到你
Here. ShShe’s here.
她在这儿
In front of you. I’m right here.
我就在你面前
Damn baby what did you do to your hair?
你的头发怎么了?
Orlando you like it? It’s autumn sunrise.
喜欢吗?这是秋日晨曦型
Get out of me you son of a bitch.
混♥蛋♥ 你给我滚!
Don’t you ever do that to me again.
别再这样对我!
Orlando?
奥兰度
I can barely move.
我不能动
You should know better than that.
你应该知道
Jumping into bodies wipes you out.
上身会耗尽你的气力
Everybody out.
全给我滚!
What happened to Orlando? Where’s the insurance policy?
奥兰度怎么了?保险单放在哪?
Are you deaf? I said everybody out!
你聋的吗?我叫你们滚!
Everybody out!Get out! Get out!
滚出去!
Get out.Everybody get out!

You the fortuneteller?
你就是那个算命婆?
Who are you?
你是谁?
That’s an interesting question.
问得好
Why don’t you tell me?
由你告诉我吧
Willy.
威里
Willy?
威里?
Prospect Place Willy?
光景台的威里?
Get out of here fast.
快离开这儿
Oda Mae! Sister! Sister!
奥德美
I’m all right. I’m all right.
我没事
We’re in trouble so you got to help.
我们有麻烦 你要帮帮我
What do you mean we? You’re already dead.
你不明白吗?你都已经死了
These people are trying to kill me.
现在是他们想杀的是我
And they’ll be back.
你说得对 他们会再来
Why don’t you just find a house to haunt?
你找个房♥子去骚扰吧
Get some chains and rattle them or something.
制♥造♥些怪声吓人吧
I have a plan and it will work
听我说好吗?我有个很好的计划
but get some of your fake I.D.s.
你要弄张假身分证
Forget it.
妄想
If you do this they’ll never bother you again.
完成之后再没有人会骚扰你
Scout’s honor.
答应吧
All right.What do I have to do? What exactly do I have to do?
好 到底要我做什么?
You got a nice dress?
你有好看的衣服吗?
I don’t see what’s wrong with what I’m wearing.
我这件衣服有何不妥?
Sorry. I made a joke. I love your shoes.
说笑罢了 你的鞋不错
I don’t know anything about banking.
我对银行业一窍不通
Oda Mae would you just relax?
不知道这是否可行 放松一点
Listen I’m nervous.
我很紧张
I’ll get you through it.
我知道 但我会帮你
Your fake driver’s license is great.
你的假驾照很好
Sam. I don’t think I should do this.
森 我做不来的
Straight ahead. A stairway that says new accounts.
向前走 去开新户口的柜台
I ain’t giving them money.
我不会给他们钱
Do what I say. Don’t talk.
照我的话去做 别说话
Tell her you’re here to fill out a signature card for a new account.
你说要为新帐户留签名样式
Can i help you?
有什么可以帮忙?
I’m here to fill out a signature card for a new account.
我想给新帐户留签名样式
Do you know your account number?
帐户号♥码是?
926…
31043.
Rita Miller. Who?
美拉 谁?
what? Tell her Rita Miller.
什么? 说自己叫美拉
Rita Miller.
美拉
Rita Miller.Didn’t you sign a card when you opened the account?
你开新帐户时没签名吗?
Carl Bruner opened it for you by phone
你打电♥话♥叫卡尔开的
and asked you to come in today.
他叫你来
Carl Bruner opened it for me by phone.
我打电♥话♥叫卡尔开的
Now he’s asked me to come in today.
他叫我今天来补签 好
Is that right? Yeah.
对吗? 对
All right. Just sign this card on the bottom line please.
请在底线上签名
May I use your pen? Thank you so much.
我想借用你的笔 谢谢
No no no! Rita Miller.
不…签美拉的名字
I’m so sorry.
对不起
You know I…I need another one. I signed the wrong name.
我签错了 请给我另一张
Make sure it goes up to the third floor file
叫她马上建档案
because you have a transaction to make.
你要进行交易
Make sure this goes to the third floor file.
请马上建立档案
I have a transfusion to make.
我要进行交易
A what?
什么?
Let’s go.
走吧
You know what I mean. Can I keep this pen?
你明白的 我可以要这支笔吗?
yes sure.
可以
Thank you so much.
谢谢你
Byebye.
再见
I just love these pens.
我很喜欢这些笔
What do you want to keep the pen for?
留着它干嘛?
Carl Bruner speaking.
我是卡尔
Hi Carl.Mr. Balistrari.
卡尔 巴里塔利先生
Balistrari? Carl it’s me John.John. John sorry
什么?我是约翰 对不起
um whatwhat whatwhat’s up?
有什么事?
I’ve got the info on the Bradley portfolio.
我有毕莱的资料
right.I’ll pick it up later all right?
知道了 我待会来拿
I’ll be here till 6:00.
你可以在六时前来 好
I don’t suppose I can talk you into losing the hat.
可以把帽子脱下吗?
You keep messing with me you’ll be here by yourself.
你再说我就走
Shh. Now tell the guard you’re here to see Lyle Ferguson.
告诉守卫 你要见佛格生
Hi. I’m here to see Lyle Ferguson please.
我想见佛格生
Do you have an appointment? No I’m here for my health.
有预约吗? 不 我没来意的
Tell him Rita Miller’s here.
别那样说 告诉他美拉来了
YouYou just tell him Rita Miller’s here.
你去告诉他美拉来了
One moment.
请等等
Don’t embellish. Jawoh.
别乱说话 别管我
Excuse me?
什么?
Now listen. This guy Ferguson’s a real jerk.
佛格生是个蠢蛋
I’ve known him for five years and he still thinks my name’s
我认识他五年 他还以为我叫…
Why are you whispering?
你为何要细声说?
Just be quiet and listen.
安静点听我说
He’s a social moron.Just tell the guard Ferguson knows you.
他很蠢的 你不用担心
You spent time with him and his wife Shirley
告诉守卫佛格生认识你
at the Brewsters’ Christmas party last year. Got it?
你在去年的圣诞派对中
What is this in regards to?
跟他和他太太雪莉一起
What? He doesn’t remember me?
请问有何贵干?
we spent all that time
他忘记我了吗?
at the Brewsters’ Christmas party last year.
我和他夫妇一起参加圣诞派对
It was beautiful.
那里太漂亮了
A big old tree and thousands of presents everywhere.
当时的圣诞树很大 礼物又多
Gas.
胃气
I get a little gas from time to time.That’s all. Gas.
我不时有胃气
Quit poking me!
别再碰我
Well don’t overdo it.
别做得过火
Now listen. This’ll be easy.Ferguson was so drunk
他当时醉了
he could’ve had a conversation with Tina Turner and not remember.
凡事记不起
I don’t know Sam.
会成功吗?
Here we go.
来了
Hello. Hello.Uh yes.
你好
Of course yes.Well it’s been a…a long time.Long time.
很久没见 很久了
Ask how Bobby and Snooky are doing.
跟他问候波比和丝露琪
How are Bobby and Snooky doing?
波比和丝露琪好吗?

你的评论可以尖锐,也可以湿疣!