It’s no big deal.
没什么大不了
Yeah.Can I have just a little more cream?
可以多给我忌廉吗?
shit.Jesus. I can’t believe I did that.
天啊!我真是不小心
Are you all right? Yeah I’m fine.
你没事吧? 没事
Let me throw that in the washer.
我拿去洗
Don’t worry about it. It’s OK. It’s just…
别为这个粗心
You want another shirt? No. It’ll dry. It’ll just take a minute.
换衣服吗? 不 很快会干
Where were you today? I thought you were going to
还以为你今天
come into the bank and sign those papers?
会到银行来签文件
I was supposed to but I didn’t have time.
我没有时间
I went to the police.
我去了警局
You did? Wow. What did you tell them?
真的?你跟他们说了什么?
What did they say? It was awful.
他们怎么看 很糟
I felt really stupid.
我觉得自己很笨
They brought out a file on this woman and
他们让我看那女人的档案
At least 10 inches thick.
起码厚达十英寸
A rip off artist huh?
她是个骗徒?
No Molly.
不 慕莉
You know the sad thing…is that I believed her.
最难过的是我相信她
Molly…
慕莉
sometimes we need to believe.
有时难免会相信
Why? What’s the point?
为什么?
Molly it’s not easy to face the realities of life sometimes.
面对现实不容易
You got to give yourself that.
你得放纵自己
What you’ve got to remember is the love that you guys felt.
记住你俩之间的爱
You got to remember how good Sam was.
记住森有多好 有多爱你
You were everything to him Molly.You were his life.
你就是他的一切 他的生命
I feel so alone.
我觉得很孤单
You’re not alone.OK?
你并不孤单
You got your work. You’re incredibly talented.You’re young.
你有工作 有天赋 而且还年轻
You’re fantastically gorgeous.
你很了不起
I don’t know what’s real anymore.
我再也分不出真假
I don’t know what to think.
不知道该想什么
Just think about Sam.
想想森吧
Think about the time you guys had together.
想想跟他一起的时候
How wonderful that was.
怎样美妙
Yeah.Let your feelings out Moll. It’s OK.
你哭出来吧
Life turns on a dime.You know?
生命会突然转变
I mean…people think that…
人们总以为
they’re there forever that there’s always going to be tomorrow
自己有明天
but that’s bull shit.Sam taught us that.
那是废话 森的死已告诉我们
You have to live for now.
我们活着是为了现在
For today.
为了今天
I can’t.I’m sorry. It’s OK.
不可以 对不起 不要紧
III can’t. It’s just too soon.It’s OK.
不可以 太快了 不要紧
You’ve been great Carl.
你一直都很好
But I need you to leave.I understand totally.
但我觉得你该离开了 我完全明白
Please.
求求你
Could we just have dinner tomorrow night? Just talk?
明晚一起吃饭吧 只是聊聊天
Can I interest you in that?
赏面吗?
Yeah.Sure. Great.
好 太好了
Get off my train! No.
离开我的列车! 不
Get off!
给我滚!
Get off!Get off!
滚!
Get off!Get out of here!
快滚!离开这儿
No.Show me how you do that.I’m not leaving till you teach me.
教我你的本领 否则我不会离开
Get off! No.
滚! 不
Get off!
快滚!
You stubborn asshole.
顽固的傢伙!
What are you doing? What the hell are you doing?
你在做什么?
What am I doing?
什么意思?
You’re trying to move it with your finger.
你竟想用手指移♥动♥它
You can’t push it. You’re dead.
你已经死了 不能再用手指推它
It’s all in your mind.
你要用意志
The problem with you is you still think you’re real.
不能以为自己还是实体
You think you’re wearing those clothes?
你以为自己还有穿衣服
You think you’re crouched on that floor?
蹲着在地上?
Bull shit!
笨蛋!
You ain’t got a body no more son!
你已没有躯体 现在得靠这儿
It’s all up here!You want to move something
想推动事物
you got to move it with your mind!
就要靠意志
You got to focus!do you understand?
你要集中意志 听到吗?
How? How do you focus?
如何集中?
I don’t know how you focus.You just focus.
只要集中就好了
How did you do that?
你怎么做得到?
You got to take all your emotions all your anger
你只需要把愤怒
all your love all your hate
爱恨
and push it way down into the pit of your stomach
迫到内心深处
and let it explode like a reactor. Pow!
让它像核反应堆般爆发出来
OK.OK.
好
Don’t laugh.
别笑
Way to go kid.
就是这样
I did it.I did it.
我做到了
Way to go.
就是这样
From your gut like I told you.
由体内激发出来
Give it time. What else have you got?
慢慢来 你时间多的是
How long have you been here?
你在这儿多久了?
Since they pushed me.
我被推落铁轨之后
Someone pushed you? Yeah someone pushed me.
有人推你? 是的
Who? You don’t believe me?
谁? 你不相信吗?
You think I fell? You think I jumped? fuck you!
你以为我失足或自己跳下去吗?
It wasn’t my time!I wasn’t supposed to go!
我不该这么早就死去
I’m not supposed to be here!
不该在这儿
I’d give anything for a drag.
我很想抽一口
Just one drag.
只是一口
Are you all right?
你没事吧?
Who are you? Why are you hounding me?
你是谁?为什么缠着我?
Who sent you?
谁派你来的?
Who sent you?
谁派你来的?
Leave me alone.
别缠着我
Leave me alone!Leave me alone!
别缠着我
Yes!You need to concentrate ’cause if you concentrate
你集中意志
you’ll probably rouse him.
就可以叫他出来
What’s his name again? Orlando.
他叫什么名字? 奥兰度
Orlando. Orlando. Is there an Orlando here?
这里有叫奥兰度的吗?
I’m here.
在此! 他在这儿
He’s here.Sam.
奥德美 森
Oda Mae IExcuse me. I’m Orlando.The line’s over there.
我是奥兰度 你该排队
Where did these ghosts come from?
哪里来这么多鬼?
You can hear them too?
你能听到他们的话吗?
I hear them in the morning and the evening.
我早上听得到
They’re coming into the shower.
晚上也听得到 洗澡时也听得到
Did you tell every spook you met about me?
你做过什么?
I got spooks from Jersey coming in here.
新泽西的鬼也来找我
There’s stuff going on you wouldn’t believe.
想不到会发生这种事
It’s amazing. You’re really doing it.I know.
你真的可以通灵 我知道
Can you hurry this up?
你们快点好吗?
chill out. Chill out.
冷静一点
I need your help.There’s something we need to do.
我想你多帮我一个忙
I’m not doing anything else with you Sam.
不 我不会再帮你
You’re holding on to a life that doesn’t want you anymore.
你还眷恋着前生
It doesn’t want you. Give up the ghost.
但它不想要你 放弃吧
Are you speaking to me?
你跟我说吗?
Does it look like it?
我像跟你说吗?
You’re supposed to be concentrating aren’t you?
我跟你说时 你自会知道
You going to try it?
你该集中意志
Thank you very much.
集中你的意志吧 谢谢
Sam are you going to get out of here?
森 你出去吧 我还有工作
Fine then stay there.
不走是你的事
Excuse me.Excuse me.You ready now?
对不起 你准备好了吗?