I’m trying to Molly.
我设法相信
if it’ll make you feel any better I’ll go check this out OK?
为了令你安心 我会调查一下
I want you to try and get some sleep.
好好睡觉吧
All right.
好的
I’ll call you in the morning.OK.
我明早给你电♥话♥ 好
Good night
晚安
Be careful.
小心
Carl.
卡尔
What the hell are you doing here?
你来干什么?
Who you been talking to Willy?
你跟谁说过?
“”Talking to””? What the hell do you mean?
那是什么意思?
Some woman knows all about you everything.
有个女人知道你的一切
Where’s she getting it from?
她从何得知?
I haven’t said a word to anybody.
我没跟人说过
She knows your name and where you live.
她知道你的姓名、地址
A lot of women know where I live.
很多女人都知道我住在哪儿
This is not a joke.
这不是玩笑
She knows about the murder.
她知道你杀人
I want you to find this bitch whoever she is
你要把这个女人找出来
and I want you toJust get rid of her OK?
把她灭口
I’ve got $4 million stuck in a god damn computer.
我有四百万元卡在电脑中
If I don’t get those codes if that money is not transferred soon…
若我找不到密♥码♥ 不能把钱调走
I’m…dead.We’re both dead.
就会没命 我俩都没命
Why not tell them you only launder money
告诉他们你要月初才能洗黑钱
the first of the month?
你有什么问题?
What the hell is wrong with you? Is everything a joke?
说笑吗?
You killed a man.You were supposed to steal his wallet.
我叫你去偷钱包 你却杀死了他
Was that a joke? I did you a favor.That was a freebie.
我免费帮了你
Look these are drug dealers OK?
他们是大毒贩
Just don’t blow this for me.I’ve risked my job. I could go to jail.
你别破坏一切 累我失业 坐牢
$80 000 of that money is mine.
当中有八万元是我的
Look just…let me have the key to Sam’s apartment.
把森的门匙给我
I’ll get the address book myself OK?
我去找通讯录
You god damn bastard!
你这混♥蛋♥!
Why? Why? You were my friend!
为什么?你是我朋友
I had a life god damn you.I had a life!
我本该有我未完的人生
Look I don’t even believe in this stuff myself.
我本来也不相信
But she was real.
但她很真
You think I’d come down here if it wasn’t real?
若不是真的 我♥干♥嘛到这儿来?
You know you told me if I had any new information
你叫我有新消息就找你
that I should come.So here I am.
所以我来了
I know how this sounds.
我知道很荒谬
I hear myself saying it and I want to cringe.
也想打消这想法
But this woman knew things she couldn’t have known.
但这女人知道她不可能知道的事
Things Sam only said to me.
森只对我说的话
OK according to this psychic lady
根据这灵媒的话
there are ghosts and spirits all over the place
到处都有鬼魂
watching us all the time? Huh?
一直监视我们
Hell I’m never going to get undressed again.
那我不再脱衣服了
Excuse me.I got more important things to do.
对不起 我有更重要的事
The guy’s name is Willy Lopez.
那人叫威里卢兹
All I’m asking you to do is check it out.
我只求你调查他
OK. Wait here.Let me see if the guy’s got a record all right?
你等等 我看他有无犯罪记录
Great.

What are you doing?
你在干什么?
Where’s the file on Willy Lopez? There isn’t one.
卢兹的档案呢? 没有他的
He was probably some old boyfriend
可能是她
she was trying to get even with.
诬害旧男友
This psychic woman’s got a record that goes back a long way.
这灵媒反有很多案底
1967 Shreveport forgery…
1967年伪造文件
selling false I.D.Served one year 1971
1971年因偷假证件而坐牢一年
Baton Rouge arrested for fraud.
1974年因诈骗他人的钱财
Numbers racketeering served 10 months 1974.
而服刑十个月
Look this is impossible..
没可能的
It goes on and on
数之不尽
She knew things private things.
她知道很多私隐
Now how could she have known all that?
她怎么会知道?
A lot of times they read the obits.
她们会留意讣闻
She just had to see the word “”banker””boom.
她只需要看报纸
Hell they even go through your…garbage
甚至搜你的垃圾
to find things they can use
找有用的资料
letters old papers.It doesn’t take much.
像信和用过的纸张 这不是真的
No.It was real.
不 这是真的
She knew about a…a sweater I knitted.
她知道我编织的毛衣
And songs we sang.Our trip to Montego Bay.
我们唱的歌♥以及蒙特哥湾之旅
I’m sorry.I know this is hard.
我知道这很难过
People want so much to believe.
他们哀伤 脆弱
They’re grieving they’re vulnerable…
什么也想相信
and they will give anything for one last moment.
愿意付出一切
Believe me.These people know what they’re doing.
相信我 这些人是有企图的
I know how you must feel but you know you can press charges.
我知你很难过 但你可以控告她
No.

Thank you.
谢谢
God let this be it.
天啊!成全我吧!
Yes.

Hello. Eddie? It’s Carl Bruner.
艾迪? 是的
What’s up?
我是卡尔 怎么了?
Everything’s fine.Just we’re all set.
一切准备好了
Let me know what you want me to do.
你想我做什么?
Want you to transfer the money from the 12 separate accounts
把12个帐户的钱
into a single account under the name Rita Miller.
过给美拉的帐户
OK.

Tomorrow at five minutes before closing 3:55 p.m.
明天关门前五分钟…
transfer the full account to the First Island Bank of Nassau
再把整个帐户转入拿素银行
registry number 4869580.
4869580的帐户
Call us when it’s done.
办妥之后通知我们
OK. I’ve got it.
知道了
Just tell Mr. Balistrari that there won’t be any more problems OK?
告诉巴里塔利先生不会再有问题
Yeah. I’ll do that.Thank you.
我会的了 谢谢
Good work Carl.
做得好
Molly why can’t you hear me? I need you.
我需要你 为何你听不到我说话
Who is it? It’s Carl Molly.
谁? 卡尔
No.Don’t open it Molly.He’s a murderer.
别开门 他是个凶手
Hi.I know it’s late.I’m sorry to disturb you.
抱歉这么晚还来打扰你
I’ve been thinking about you all day
只是我整天想着你
and I feel really lousy about what happened last night.
我觉得自己昨晚很讨厌
This supernatural thing just
那些鬼神之说 使我…
Don’t worry about it. It’s OK.No it’s not.
别介意 不
You needed me to hear you and I didn’t.
你想我听你说 我却没有
I wasn’t there for you and that was…that was wrong.
我没有支持你 很不对
It’s just I…
我只是…
I justI want you to know that I’m your friend.
希望你知道我是你的朋友
Thanks Carl.
谢谢
You were never our friend.
你从不是我们的朋友
That really means a lot to me.Me too.
这对我很重要 我也是
I brought you some Japanese apple pears.I know you like them.
我带了水果来
Thanks.That’s very sweet.
谢谢 你真好
Could I come in for a second?
可以进来一会吗?
It’s just been one of those days.
我不会久留 像从前一样
Maybe some coffee?
喝杯咖啡
Yeah. Come on in.
进来吧
No Molly.
不!
You seem a little tense.Are you OK?
你神态紧张 没事吧?
No. I’m fine.It’s just What can I tell you?
没事 这些日子很难熬
It’s been tough.It just still hurts so much.
这事所造成的打击真不少
You lying snake.
撒谎鬼!
And on top of it it’s stuff at work.
工作上又遇上不少问题
They’ve given me my own accounts
他们让我自己负责帐户
which is good but I just haven’t really had time to adjust
我没有时间适应
kind of absorb everything.
消化一切

你的评论可以尖锐,也可以湿疣!