Well tell her she’s wrong.
说她错了
He says you’re wrong.
他说你错了
You’re talking to him right now?
你现在跟他说话? 是的
He just asked me to tell you that you’re wrong.
他要我说 你错了
So where is he?
他在哪儿?
I can’t see him. I can only hear him.
我看不到他 只听到他的声音
I’m right here.
我在这儿
That doesn’t help Sam.
森 没用的
I’m holding her hand.
我握着她的手
He says he’s holding your hand.
他说正握着你的手
What are you doing? What do you think you’re doing to me?
你到底在做什么?你想对我做什么?
If you think I’m here for my health you’re crazy.
若你以为我来寻开心 你就错了
Sam’s dead OK? He’s dead.
森死了
Tell her I love her.
告诉她 我爱她
He says he loves you.
他说他爱你
Sam would never say that.
森从来不会这样说
Say ditto.
跟她说 我也是
What the hell is ditto? Ditto!
什么?我也是!
To tell you the truth I don’t know how I’m doing this.
老实说 我不知自己怎么做得到
Confidentially nothing like this has ever happened to me before.
这种事从没在我身上发生
I mean nothing.Now I can’t turn it off.
现在却欲罢不能
Is this him? Is this you?
这是他?这是你?
Yeah. Yeah.
是的
Huh. Cute.White but cute.
虽然你是白人 但很帅
What I don’t understand is why did he come back?
我不明白他为何回来
I don’t know.
我不知道
Why is he still here?
为什么还在?
He’s stuck that’s what it is.He’s in between worlds.
他是进退两难 夹在阴阳之间
You know it happens sometimes
这种事常发生
that the spirit gets yanked out so quick
人突然死去
that the essence still feels it has work to do.
总觉有心愿未了
Would you stop rambling?
别乱说
I’m just answering her question.
我只是回答她的问题
He’s got an attitude now.
他在发脾气
I don’t have an attitude.Yes you do have an attitude.
我没有 你有
We’re having a little discussion.
我们正在讨论
If you didn’t have a attitude
你没发脾气的话
you wouldn’t have raised your voice.
就不会提高声量
God damn it Oda Mae
该死 我没提高… 别咒骂我
Don’t you god damn me.Don’t you take the Lord’s name in vain.
别随便咒骂我 我可受不了
Would you relax? You relax.You’re the dead guy.
放松点 你放松点 你已死了
Want me to help? You apologize.
你要我帮你 就得道歉
Jesus Christ!I’m leaving.
天啊! 我走了
Nobody talks to me like that you understand?
我走了 没人会这样跟我说话
Now you better apologize.
你最好道歉
I’m sorry.I apologize.OK?
对不起 我道歉 好了吧?
Now would you sit down? Please?
请你坐下
He’s apologized.
他在道歉
I need you to tell Molly what I’m saying
请把我的话
but you have to tell her word for word.
原原本本告诉慕莉
word for word.Yes.
原原本本 好
He wants me to tell you what he’s saying word for word.
他要我原原本本转述他的话
Molly you’re in danger.
慕莉 你有危险
You can’t just blurt it out like that.
你说话不可以这样直接
And quit moving around will you? You’re making me dizzy.
别再走来走去 弄得我头都晕了
I’ll just tell her in my own way.
我会用我的方式说
Molly you in danger girl.
慕莉 你身陷险境
What are you talking about?
你在说什么?
I know the man who killed me.
我知道谁杀死我
He knows who killed him.
他知道谁杀死自己
His name’s Willy Lopez. I know where he lives.
他叫威里卢兹 我知道他的地址
He’s a Puerto Rican Willy Lopez.He knows where he lives.
他叫威里卢兹 他知道他的地址
Write it down.
把它写下来 他想你写下来
You write it down.I ain’t no damn secretary.
你写下来 我又不是秘书
Just do it!
照做吧
He’s so testy.
他很暴躁
What is it you want me to write?
要我写什么?
It’s 303 Prospect Place apartment 4D.
光景台303号♥ 4D室
303 Prospect Place? Yeah.
光景台303号♥? 对
That’s my neighborhood.
在我家附近
Molly he’s got my wallet he’s got my key and he was in here.
他有我的钱包门匙 还进过我家
He’s got his wallet and key and was here.
他有他的钱包门匙 还进过他家
Yesterday after your walk with Carl
你昨天跟卡尔散步回来
you talked to Floyd took off your clothes
跟猫咪玩 跟着更衣…
All right all right.
好了…
When you came in after your walk with Carl
你昨天跟卡尔散步回来
he saw everything.
你更衣时 尽给他看见了
Go to the police. It was a setup.
你得报♥警♥ 那是个阴谋
I was murdered.
我被谋杀
He says go to the police. He was murdered.
他要你报♥警♥ 说自己被谋杀
There’s somebody else involved
此事还有同谋
I don not know whom forget it…
我不知道是谁 算了吧、
I don’t want no more to do with this.
我不想干了
wait
等等
where are you go? what do you mean where am i go? I’m leaving
你要去哪儿? 我要走了
I did everything I said I’d do.And don’t be following me.
我答应你的都做了 别跟着我
I’m finished. I mean it.
因为我履行了承诺
a nice life. Have a nice death.Goodbye.
祝你生活愉快 祝你死后愉快
Molly there is no one on earth besides you
慕莉 在这世界上除了你
who wants this to be true more than me
没有人比我更希望这是真的
but you got to be rational about this.
但你得理性一点
Sam is no more in this room than
森不再存在了
Look I understand the need to hang on to him I really do
我知道你挂念他 我也是一样
but this is absurd.
但这很荒谬
I know this seems absurd but it had to be real.
看似荒谬 却是事实
You believed some fortuneteller from Brooklyn
你怎可以相信那些
who shows up at your door?
在你窗外大喊大叫的神棍
I watched her have a conversation with him.
我亲眼看见她跟森交谈
I don’t buy it Moll not for a minute.
我一点都不相信
What about the things she knew?
她知道的事情怎样解释?
What things?
什么事?
The photo Sam took of me on our trip to Reno.
她知道我们在雷诺城拍照
Carl we were alone.
当时没有其他人在旁
And the green underwear that I wrote my name in.
还知道我的内衣写上了名字
She said Sam knew who killed him.
她说森知道谁是凶手
Yeah that he was set up.
他被谋杀
This is getting deranged.We’re off the deep end.
这简直离谱 别再谈这个
She had a name and an address
她有他的名字和住址
Willy Lopez.
他叫威里卢兹
303 Prospect Place apartment 4D.
住在光景台303号♥4D室
This is sick.
一派胡言
Carl.
拜托!卡尔
This is really sick.
真是一派胡言
God.
天啊!
Molly I don’t understand how you could you could…
想不到你竟信以为真
swallow this crap. I mean…this guy may not even exist.
可能根本没这个人
Maybe she’s just trying to use you to set someone up.
她可能利用你来陷害人
You’re right.
你说得对
You’re absolutely right.
说得很对
That’s what I got to find out.
我要找个水落石出
What do you mean find out?
你打算怎么办?
She said Sam wants me to go to the police.
森想我报♥警♥
Sam wants you to go to the police?
森想你报♥警♥?
Jesus Moll. Are you out of your mind?
慕莉 你疯了吗?
What are you going to tell the police?
你打算怎么跟警♥察♥说
That some storefront psychic has been communing with the dead?
告诉他们有人能通灵吗?
Do you know what that sounds like?
你知道这听来有多荒谬?
You’re talking ghosts here for Christ’s sake.
你在说这世上有鬼
I’m sorry.This stuff just really gets to me
对不起 这事令我失态
you know? It’s OK if you don’t believe me.
你不相信也不要紧

你的评论可以尖锐,也可以湿疣!