Mrs. Santiago in Our Father’s kingdom we’re all handsome.
在天国的人都很英俊
Julio.
朱里奥!
Julio’s coming towards us.I see him! He’s coming!
朱里奥正走过来
He’s there!
就在那儿
He’s dressed in a black suit.
他穿着黑色衣服
Black suit?
黑色衣服?
It could be blue.
可能是蓝色的
What a crock of shit.
真是装神弄鬼!
Who is that?
谁?
Julio? Julio?
朱里奥?
Julio! Where are you?
你在哪儿?
Did you hear it?
你听到吗?
Damn! Where are you?
你在哪儿?
Julio?
朱里奥
Who are you? Whoa!
你是谁?
You can hear me?
你听到我的话吗?
Don’t you hear him?
你没听到他说话?
I don’t believe this.Hey you my name’s Sam Wheat.
真难以置信 我叫韦森
Can you hear me? Sam Wheat. Say my name.
你听到吗?把我的名字说出来
Leave me alone!
别缠着我
Say it! Sam Wheat!
叫我的名字 韦森
Talk to me Oda Mae. Say something!
奥德美 说些话吧
Sam Wheat!
韦森
Jesus.
天啊!
Sam Wheat? Sam Wheat?
韦森?
I swear no more cheating.
我发誓不再骗人
I’ll do anything. I’ll do penance but make that guy go away!
我答应会赎罪 叫他走吧
No way.
妄想
It’s OK.
没事的…
Yeah you’re all right.
你没事的
My mother and my mother’s mother both had the gift.
我妈和外婆都会通灵
They always said I had it but I never did.I never had it.
但我一直不会
They told me all about it.
她们教晓我通灵之道
But now that I got it I don’t think I want it.
现在我能了 但我不想通灵
Go away. Find somebody else.
你另找他人吧
Somebody else? You’re out of your mind.
另找他人?你疯的吗?
I’m getting there fast.
我快疯了
She hit her head harder than we think.
她的头撞得很伤
She was talking to nobody before she hit her head.
她撞头前已这样自言自语
Sister can do that.
我知道 但姐姐可以这样做
Where exactly are you?
你到底在哪儿?
Standing right beside you.
站在你身旁
you’re standing right beside me?
站在我身旁?
Well honey we’re right here.
我们都在这儿
Are you white? What?
你是白人? 什么?
White?
白人?
You’re white aren’t you?
你是白人吧?
Know what I think? I’ll call the doctor right now.
知道我想什么吗? 快找医生
I knew it. A white guy. Why me?
早知道你是白人 为何缠着我?
Listen damn it. You’re going to help me.
我要你帮忙
There’s a woman named Molly Jensen.She’s in terrible danger.
有个叫慕莉的女人现在很危险
The man who killed me
杀死我的人
broke into our apartment and he’s going to go back.
会潜入我们的寓所
You’ve got to warn her.
你要警告她
What makes you think she’ll listen to me?
你以为她会听我的话吗?
It’s just a phone call.
只是打个电♥话♥
Look…
听着
you’re all I’ve got.
你只可以靠你
Now I’m not leaving until you help me.
你不帮我 我就不走
I don’t care how long it takes ’cause I can talk forever.
不管多久 我可以不停说话
Hello? Uh hi. Is this Molly Jensen?
你是慕莉吗?
Yes.My name’s Oda Mae Brown.I’m a spiritual reader and advisor.
我是奥德美 是个通灵顾问
A friend of yours gave me a message for you.
你朋友有话要传给你
I know this sounds crazy but it’s notYou got to believe me.
我知道这有点怪 但你要相信我
Just don’t be afraid.
别害怕
Who is this?
谁?
I got a message from Sam.
森有口信给你
What?
什么?
Sam Wheat? He asked me to call.
是韦森要我打电♥话♥给你
I told you.
我早说过
Go there.
你要亲自去一次
Forget it. I’m not going anywhere.I don’t care what you do.
我不会去的 不管你怎样
Second verse Same as the first
第二节跟首节一样
I’m ‘Enery the Eighth I am
(我是亨利八世)
I got married to the widow next door
(我会娶隔邻的寡妇)
She’s been married seven times before
(她结过七次婚)
And every one was an ‘Enery Wouldn’t have a Willy or a Sam
(每个都是亨利 不是别人)
No sir I’m her eighth old man I’m ‘Enery
(我是她第八任丈夫)
‘Enery the Eighth I am I am
(亨利八世…)
Second verse Same as the first
第二节跟首节一样
I’m ‘Enery the Eighth I am
(我是亨利八世)
I got married to the widow next door
(我娶了隔邻的寡妇)
All right! All right! Stop singing!I’ll go anywhere you want to
好了 别再唱 我去好了
just don’t sing anymore.
求你别再唱
I can’t believe this.I can’t believe I’m doing this.
想不到我会这样做
What am I doing down here? I never come downtown. I hate downtown.
我最讨厌来闹市
She’s probably not even there.
她可能不在家
Where are you?
你在哪儿?
Which building is it?
是哪幢房♥子?
Uh push 3.
按
See? Nobody’s there.She’s there. Just wait.
没人在家 她在的 等一会
I did everything I said I’d do.
我答应过你的都做了
I pressed the button.
只是她不在家 我要走了
She’s not there. I’m going.
多等一会 对不起
99 bottles of beer on the wall
(九十九瓶啤酒…)
99 bottles of beer
(拿一瓶 到处传…)
Take one down Pass it aroundDon’t sing all right?
好了 别唱了
Shh! She can’t hear you.
她听不到你的话
Hi I’m Oda Mae.I called you about your friend Sam Wheat?
我是奥德美 曾跟你谈及韦森
I told you.
我早说过
Molly! Molly Jensen.I know you’re up there. I know you hear me.
慕莉 你在屋里 听到我的话
I’m down here. Sam wants to talk to you.This is for real.
森有话要跟你说 是真的
Remember the starfish in Montego Bay?
你还记得蒙特哥湾的海星吗?
How would I know that if he wasn’t here?
他不跟我说 我怎晓得?
Hey Molly I know about the green underwear that
你还在绿色内衣
you wrote your name on.
写上自己的名字
I’d never get over that I tell you that.
这个我永不会忘记
I know about the picture in Reno.
你在雷诺城跟他拍过照
Ask her about the sweater she knitted in the closet that’s too big.
告诉她衣橱里那件她织的毛衣太大了
He asked me to remind you of the sweater in the closet
他告诉我说衣柜里
that you knitted that’s too big.
你编织的毛衣太大了
Four sizes.
大了四个码
Hey you hear me talking to you?
你听到我的话吗?
I hear you. Shut up. Nobody’s talking to you.
我听到了 我不是跟你说
Ever hear of a phone? Want to kiss my butt?
你不晓得用电♥话♥吗? 去你的
I’m not staying down here all day.Thank God.
我不会在这里久留 谢天谢地
Aw man shut up.
闭嘴
Molly!
慕莉
I’m going to count to 3 and I’m out of here.
我数三声之后就走
1 2 3.
一二三
No Oda wait.No.
等等 不
It’s Molly.
是慕莉
Molly?
慕莉?
I’m Oda Mae Brown.
我是奥德美
I don’t know you or Sam
我不认识你 也不认识森
but let me tell you what he did.
他却害得我好苦
He kept me up all night singing I’m Henry The Eighth I Am.
整晚在唱我是亨利八世
That’s how he got me to go out with him.
他也是这样叫我出去
Look I’m sorry.I just I just don’t believe
对不起 我…
in this life after death stuff.
我不相信鬼魂之说