Doors ain’t so bad.
门挡不到你
Zip zap they ain’t nothing.You’ll see. You’ll catch on.
形同虚设 你会学到的
He ain’t going to make it.
他不行了
I’ve seen it a million times.He’s a goner.
我见过无数次 他没救了
You see? Here they come.
看见吗?天堂之光来了
Lucky bastard.It could have been the other ones.You never know.
他幸运 地狱使者没有来勾魂
Who are
谁是…
No!

God help me.
救我
God…help me.
救我
“”I am sunk in the abysmal swamp where there is no foothold.
我踏进无底的深渊…
I have reached the watery depths.The flood overwhelms me.
泥足深陷 洪水把我淹没
I am wearied with calling.”
我惶恐大叫
As we say farewell to our friend Sam Wheat
我们告别好友韦森…
we are reminded of his kindness…his generosity his buoyancy of spirit.
想起他生前慈祥慷慨、为人活跃
All that we treasure
我们所珍惜的…
our loved ones our friends our body our mind
爱人、朋友、躯体、思想
are but on loan to us.We must surrender them all.
全是暂借回来 终要交还
We are all travelers on the same road
我们不过是同路的过客
which leads to the same end.
走向同一个尽头
As our loved one enters eternal life
我们所爱的人已得到永生
let us remember that love too is eternal.
同样我们的爱也是永恒
That although we will miss him
虽然我们会怀念他
our love will light the void and dispel the darkness.
但爱会驱除黑暗
I picked up your shirts today.I don’t know why.
我今天去洗衣店拿你的衫
Mr. Reynolds told me to tell you hello.
老板问候你
I broke into tears.
我忍♥不住流泪
It’s like I think about you every minute.
我老是想着你
It’s like I can still feel you.
感觉你仍在身旁
I’m here Moll.
慕莉 我在这儿
Floyd what’s the matter kitty?
猫咪 怎么了?
Crazy cat.
怪猫!
Sam?
森?
That’s really stupid.
我真傻
I love this picture.
我喜欢这张照片
It’s great.Office.
这很好…办公室的
Let me see that.
让我看看
It’s um…Sam’s address book. Right.
森的通讯录 对
Dave Brubeck. Newport ’88.Should I toss them?
88年的音乐会门票 要撕掉吗?
No.No? Molly we hated that concert.
别 慕莉 我们讨厌那音乐会
You wanted to save those?
你要留下那些?
Rolaids? Molly what are you doing?
胃药?留着干嘛?慕莉 你在干嘛?
I just miss him Carl.
我很想他
Me too.
我也是
Carl? Yeah?
卡尔 什么?
Wait a minute. Wait.
等等
What? Not that one.
别拿走那个
Which? I’m sorry.I didn’t mean to put that on there.That’s OK.
哪个?我无意拿走它 别介意
Hey Moll why don’t you come?
你何不跟我出去?
It’s like summer outside.
外面像夏天
No I’m really not up for it.
我没有心情
Just for a walk.
来吧 你该出外走走
I don’t want to.
我不想去
You can’t stay in all day.
你不能整天躲在屋里
It’s not healthy.
这很不健康
Carl I can’t do it!
我做不到
Molly you’re not the one who died.
死的人又不是你
I’m sorry. Don’t apologize.
对不起 不用道歉
Shit.
该死
Maybe you’re right.Maybe just a short one.That a girl.
你说的对 应该出去走会儿 这才对
I’m sorry.Don’t worry about it.
对不起 别介意
Molly!
慕莉?
What are you doing here?
你来干什么?
You bastard.
你这混♥蛋♥!
You son of a bitch!
混♥蛋♥!
What do you want?
你想怎样?
Molly? Molly get out!
慕莉?到屋外去!
my God.
天啊
No Molly! Look no no please!
慕莉 别进去
Molly!Molly he’s got a gun!
他有枪
Hi kitty. Hi.
小猫咪
You hurt her
你伤害她 我就…
Shit!
该死
Is somebody there? Hello?
有人吗?
Hello?
有人吗?
my God!
你怎么了?
Let go! What are you doing?
你这个疯子快放手 你做什么?
Like trains?
喜欢列车吗?
Stay out! This is mine!
滚出去 这是我的地盘
(威里卢兹)
Shit.
该死
It’s me. I couldn’t get it.She came home.
是我 我拿不到 她回来了
Give me a couple of days man.I’ll go back.
两天之后我会再去
Relax.I’ll get it.
别紧张 我会拿到的
Get what?
拿什么?
Who are you? What do you want from us?
你是谁?想要什么?
No.You stay away from her.
不要接近她
Do you hear me? Stay away from her!
听见吗?别接近她!
(通灵顾问)
Rosa Santiago?
桑缇雅歌♥
Please be seated.
请坐
Our sister will be with us soon.
姐姐就快出来
Sister Oda Mae grant us the gift of your allseeing presence.
奥德美姐姐 请现身
Appear before us now.
请马上出现
Mrs. Santiago?
桑缇雅歌♥太太
Buenos dias.
你好
I’m Oda Mae Brown.
我是奥德美
I understand you wish to contact your husband.
你要跟亡夫接触? 是的
I believe he’ll be with us today. Thank you.
我相信他今天会出现 谢谢
But you know Mrs. Santiago
但是你要知道桑缇雅歌♥太太
there’s no telling about that other world
信则有 不信则无
so you’ve got to be a believer Mrs. Santiago.Are you a believer?
你要相信才行 你相信吗?
Si. Si I believe. I believe.
我相信
Then let us begin.
那么现在开始
I can’t.I can’t. It’s too difficult.
我做不到 太困难了
I can’t make contact. I don’t feel his vi
看来不能跟他接触
No wait!
我感觉不到他的…且慢!
I’m feeling something.Did he know someone by the name of Anna?
他认识叫安娜的人吗?
Consuelo?
康苏鲁?
Lucita?
鲁丝达?
Julietta? Josefina? Linda?
茱莉叶达?祖瑟芬…
Maria? I Si! His mama!She is Maria!
玛利亚? 他妈妈叫玛利亚
Yes! Praise God I knew he was with his mama.
谢天谢地 他跟妈一起
my God.
天啊!
It’s too difficult. It’s two of them.
太困难了 他俩在一起
I’m not sure I can do that.It’s so trying.
我不确定我能否做到 太难了
I pay more. How much?
我可以多付些钱
How much? $20.
要多少? 二十块
Way to go. Milk her for every penny.
把她的钱都骗光吧
Huh. Yes I…I believe we can start again.
我们从头再来吧
Thank you Jesus. Thank you Jesus.
感谢主
Welcome Mrs. Santiago.You’re fortunate today.
你今天真好运
The spirits are churning.
亡魂来了
My husband?
我丈夫?
Have mercy!
很幸运
yeah? Where?
是吗?在哪儿?
Julio? Yes!
朱里奥? 是的
I feel his vibration.
我感觉他的振动
I see him!
我看到他
How is he? How does he look?
他是怎样子?
he’s a handsome man. Handsome?
很英俊 英俊?

你的评论可以尖锐,也可以湿疣!