Jesus another one?
又一宗飞机失事
don’t watch that.
别看了
I should cancel my L. A. trip.These things always happen in threes.
我该取消行程 祸事总接二连三
Sam get serious.Besides you lead a charmed life.
你太认真了 你一向吉星高照
yeah? So did they.
他们也是
It’s amazing.
真可怕
Just like that.Blackout.
眼前一黑 什么都完了
What are you doing?
你在干嘛?
I couldn’t sleep.
我睡不着
I must have passed out.
我定是睡着了
What time is it? It’s 2 a.m.
现在什么时候? 凌晨两点
no.I hope it wasn’t a masterpiece.
希望这不是你的杰作
It’s not now.
现在不是了
Can I help? Yeah.
我可以帮你吗? 可以
Put your hands here and get them wet.
把手放在这儿
Just let the clay slide between your fingers.
让粘土在指间流过
no.
我不知道
What’s the matter?
什么事?
A glitch. What’s up?
小问题 有什么事?
The Greenberg and White accounts I can’t get in.
我入不到一些户口
The Mac code isn’t working.
密♥码♥无效
I changed it.Why?
我改了 为什么?
Nothing. I want to nose around a bit.
只是想查查这些户口
Is something wrong?
有何不妥?
Can you keep a secret?
你可以保守秘密吗?
Yeah sure.What’s up?
当然 什么事?
There’s too much money in these accounts.
这些户口有太多存款
Too much money? That’s impossible.
过多?这不可能的
Sam

this is going to take you hours.Let me do this.
这会花你很多时间 让我做吧
It’s already taken me hours.
我已花了很多时间
Let me figure it out.
让我替你完成它
No that’s OK.It’s like a vendetta now.
不 现在这就像我的世仇一样
Thanks though. I appreciate it.
谢谢你
OK.If you start to go blind give a shout.
倦了的话就大声叫我
OK. Adios.
好 再见
Listen what are you and Moll doing tonight?
你和慕莉今晚有什么节目?
We’re going to the theater to see Macbeth.
我们去看莎士比亚的戏剧
She likes the guys in tights.
她喜欢男人穿贴身裤
You want to go?
你想去吗?
No thanks.I want a full report though.
不 但你之后要向我汇报
Later.Yeah.
再见 再见
Well I loved it.I was spellbound the whole time.
他们的演出很精彩
I could tell.So could everyone else with that resonating snore of yours.
是 但你整晚在打鼾
Did I tell you what Melissa said?
我有跟你提过美施的话吗?
Yeah about six times.
提了六次左右
It wasn’t six times.
才没有
Quit being so blase about this.
别这么冷淡
This is really important.
这很重大
I’ll have two pieces in her gallery.
我有两件作品在画廊展览
The New York Times reviews her gallery all the time.
时代周刊经常报导那画廊
Molly The New York Times is just some frustrated little critic
时代周刊的人只是失意的评论家
with pimples on his ass who flunked art school.
一些被美术学校退学的人
Who cares what they think?
谁在乎他们想什么?
About eight million readers that’s who.
杂♥志♥有八百万读者
Nah they’re just reading the sports page.
他们只看体育版
Your work is really beautiful.It really is.
你的作品很漂亮
Thanks.It shouldn’t matter
谢谢 我觉得
what anyone else thinks just what I think.
其他人怎么想并不重要
I want to marry you Sam. What?
森 我想跟你结婚 什么?
What? Yep.
什么?没错
I’ve been thinking about it.
我一直在想
I’ve been thinking about it a lot
想了很多
and I think we should just do it.
我们该结婚
You’re serious. Yeah.
你认真的吗? 是的
What’s that look for?
为什么这个样子?
You never wanted to talk about it.
你从来不想提的
Do you love me Sam?
你爱我吗?
Well what do you think?
你认为呢?
Why don’t you ever say it?
为什么不说出来?
What do you mean? I say it all the time.
我常说的
No you say “”ditto “”and that’s not the same.
不 你只说 我也是 这不一样
People say I love you all the time and it doesn’t mean anything.
常把我爱你挂在嘴边并不意味着什么
You know sometimes you need to hear it.
人有时需要听一听
I need to hear it.
我需要听你说
Let’s go.
走吧
What should we do? Let me handle it.
该怎么办? 我来应付
What do you want?
你想怎样?
Your wallet give it to me!
给我钱包
Sam just give it to him.
给他吧
OK just take the money. Just leave
把钱拿去好了
No Sam

You son of a bitch!
混♥蛋♥!
Sam don’t!
森 不!
Somebody help us!
救命!
Somebody!Somebody help us!
救命!
Sam just let…
森 算吧
Sam stop it.Stop it Sam!
森 停手吧
Molly?
慕莉
Molly he got
慕莉 你要…
Sam…

Baby hold on.You’re going to be OK.
支撑下去 没事的
Somebody? Somebody?
来人!
Somebody help us!
救命!
my God.Sam. come on.Hold on baby.
天啊 坚持住 森 坚持住
Someone’s going to come.
快有人来的了
You’re going to be OK.
会没事的
Somebody!Somebody help me!
救命!
Please anybody!
来人!
Help me. Please help me.
救我
Take it easy all right?
别紧张 你没事吧?
We’ll help you OK?
我们来帮你
Molly? Molly?
慕莉…
All right. All right.
没事的
What should we do?
我们该怎么办
What’s happening?
发生什么事了?
What’s…
怎么
Is he breathing?
他仍有呼吸吗?
I don’t know if he’s breathing.
我不知道
Don’t die Sam. Hold on.
森 支撑下去
Come on man.
撑住
All right.
好了
Here we go.
该走了
Come on baby.
挺住
Sam don’t you leave me.Sam hold on!
森 别离开我 坚持住
Sam…
森…
Jesus…
上帝保佑
Miss Jensen if you’ll just step this way please.
请到这边来
So what happened to you? What?
你遇上什么事? 什么?
You’re new huh? I could tell.
你新来的?我看得出
Are you talking to me?
你跟我讲话?
Relax. It ain’t like before.It’s a whole new ball of wax.
放松点 你从此跟以前不同了
Who are you?
你是谁?
I’m waiting for my wife.She’s in the cardiac wing. She’s fighting it.
我在等我老婆 她还在垂死挣扎
Shot huh?
中枪?
That’ll do it every time.
总难免一死
Poor bastard.
可怜人
You may as well get used to it.
你要适应
You could be here for a long while.
你可能要在此一段时间
Come here. I’ll tell you a secret.
告诉你一个秘密

你的评论可以尖锐,也可以湿疣!