what did he say to you?
那种感觉是怎样的?他说什么?
What does that have to do with anything?
为什么这样问?
Just listen to me.
先听我的话
This psychic lady I want to know what she told you.
那灵媒跟你说过什么?
Stop this.
放开我 停手
It doesn’t matter. It wasn’t real.
这不重要 因不是真的
What the hell happened to you tonight?
你今晚怎么了?
Does this have anything to do with her being at the bank today?
因为她今天到过银行?
The bank? Yeah. Ferguson said she closed an account.
银行? 佛格生说她结束帐户
Her name isn’t even Oda Mae Brown.It’s Rita Miller or something.
她不用奥德美的名字 而用美拉
Carl are you all right?
你没事吧?
It’s just my stomach. It’s…
我的胃不舒服
Jesus.
天啊!
Do you have any like some PeptoBismol or something? Cyanide…
你有胃药吗? 给他砒霜吧
yeah. It’s upstairs.Sit down. I’ll get it.
你坐下 我去楼上拿给你
What’s wrong? Does little Carl have a tummy ache?
怎么了?你胃痛吗?
What are you doing?
你想怎样对付我?
Now do you believe in ghosts?
你现在相信有鬼了?
I’ll set the place on fire I swear to God.
我会放火烧这地方
I’ll cut her throat.
我会杀死她
Carl.
卡尔
I swear to God. I’ll cut her throat.
我说得出 做得到
I need that money and I want it tonight at 11 :00.
今晚11时前把钱还给我
If that psychic does not bring it here Molly is dead. OK?
灵媒不及时拿来 我就杀死慕莉
Carl who are you talking to?
你跟谁说话?
Nothing. Now Molly listen to me.
没有 我要走了
I can’t explain this now but there’s a problem OK?
现在我不能解释
Something at the bank.
银行出了问题
Carl you’re scaring me.I’m sorry.
你吓倒我了 对不起
I’ll come back about 11 :00.
我没空说 但我11时会回来
Why? Why not now? Molly look I’ll come back.
为什么现在不说? 稍后再说
Like 11 :00 OK?
我11时再回来吧
Molly but it’s important. Got to go.
抱歉 但这事很重要 我要走了
Oda Mae!
11时见 奥德美
I’m Arsenio Hall.Don’t try to adjust your television.I’m black.
请不要换台 我来也
I want to watch Love Connection.
我想换个频道
I love Love Connection.I love that man on there.That’s Arsenio.
别转台 这是阿仙诺
So? You love Love Connection
你喜欢看
send your picture in there.
那就该寄张照片去
She did.
她已经寄了
They just haven’t answered yet.
只是他们没回覆
Oda Mae? Sam?
奥德美 森?
Not again.
别再来
They want the check and they’re coming for you.
他们来追索本票 你快走
The check you said they would never know about?
你不是说他们不会知道的吗?
Oda Mae what’s happening?
发生什么事?
Sam?
森? 他们来了 快走!
Get out of here!Now! Go!Put the damn remote down. Come on.
快走
Knock on the doors.
敲这道门
Help! Help!
救命
It’s an emergency. Let us in.Who are you kidding?
让我们进去 你说笑吧?
Open up!
开门!
You can’t come in.The cat don’t like visitors.
你们不能进来 猫儿怕陌生人
She’ll pee all over.
它会在沙发上撒尿…
They’re going to get us.
他们会找到我们
Where’s Sam?
森在哪儿?
The bitch just left.I’ll check downstairs.
那婊♥子♥刚离开了 我去搜楼梯
Carl?
卡尔?
Willy!
威里
Hey man. You got a serious problem man.
你很有问题!
Help me!Help!
救命!
Willy!
威利
I heard the car. I was standing right there.
我听到车过来了 我就站在这
You could hear it across town.
你能听到它穿过城镇
That dude is dead.
那人死了
You’re dead Willy.
威里 你死了
No! No! No!

Help me!
救命
Tell the driver to hurry.
叫司机快一点
Yo man you want to step on it please?
请开快一点
Lady I’m driving as fast as I can.
我已经尽快了
Problems?
有问题吗?
Carl is that you? No. It’s me Oda Mae. Listen.
卡尔 是你吗? 我是奥德美
Molly I know what you think of me
我知道你怎样想我
but you are in serious danger.
我们必须一谈 你现在很危险
I got Sam here. We got to talk.
森也在这儿 我们想跟你谈谈
Get the hell out of here.
给我滚
I’m calling the police.
否则我报♥警♥
Tell her to do it.
叫她报♥警♥
Fine. We want you to call the police.
我们正想你报♥警♥
Let us in. No.
让我们进来 不
Look don’t you get it? Sam wasn’t just accidentally killed.
你还不明白?森的死不是意外
He was murdered.
是被人谋杀的
He found out Carl was laundering money at the bank.
他发现卡尔在银行替人洗黑钱
This guy Carl is dangerous.He tried to kill me.
卡尔是危险人物 他想杀了我
He’s going to try to kill you too.
他也会杀了你的
You’re in deep trouble.
你的处境很危险
Why are you doing this to me? Why are you doing this to me?
你为什么这样对我?
Why are you doing this to me?
你听到吗?你为什么这样对我?
I can’t… I just can’t…
我不可以…
Oda Mae. Oda Mae tell her…tell her
奥德美 告诉她说
she’s wearing the shirt that I spilled the margarita on
她身上的衬衫曾给我弄污
and the earrings I gave her for Christmas.
耳环是我送给她的圣诞礼物
Sam says you’re wearing the shirt he spilled the margarita on
森说你身上的衬衫曾给他弄污
and the earrings he gave you for Christmas.
耳环是他送给你的圣诞礼物
Don’t you see? I’m not a fake. Not about this.
你还不明白?我这次没骗人
Give me a penny. What?
给我一个硬币 什么?
Push a penny under the door.
把硬币在门下推进去
Push a penny under the door?
你在说什么?
Do it.
照做吧
Tell her it’s for luck.
说这是求好运
Sam says it’s for luck.
森说这是求好运
We’re between Green and Mercer on Prince.
这儿在格连和马西之间
The gray building across from the post office.
邮局对面的灰色大厦
Thanks Sergeant.Please hurry.
警官 请快来
We’ll be waiting.
我们等你
All right. They’re on their way.Good.
他们快来了 好
So what do we do now? Just wait.
现在怎办? 等着吧
Is Sam here?
森在吗?
Sam?
森?
I’m sitting beside her.
我坐在她身旁
He’s sitting right beside you.
他坐在你身旁
Sam can you feel me?
森 你感觉到我吗?
With all my heart.
全心全意
Says with all his heart.
他说全心全意
I’d give anything if I could just touch you once more.
我愿不惜一切去多接触你一次
He says he wishes he was alive again so he could touch you.
他说他想多接触你一次
Me too.
我也是
OK. OK. Look.
好吧
You can use me.
你可以利用我
Use you? You can use my body.
利用你? 上我的身
Use your body? Just do it quick before I change my mind.
上你的身? 在我改变主意前
Molly!Molly are you home?
慕莉?你在吗?
It’s Carl.Fire escape.
是卡尔 太平梯
What’s happening to me?
我怎么了?
Molly?
慕莉?
Molly!
慕莉?
Son of a bitch!
混♥蛋♥
Come on.
这边
Look. Look.

你的评论可以尖锐,也可以湿疣!