据我所知 您是美国最大的船舶建造商
From what I hear you’re the largest ship builder in America.
国际机械业务 REPCOM公♥司♥
别的方面…
Among other things.
考夫曼 领导力与创新的财富
您能保证咱们对话的安全性吧
Look, can I assume that our conversation is confidential?
当然
Yes. Of course.

Good.
我对福勒先生的
I’m interested specifically in Mr.
棉花糖出口业务特别感兴趣
Fowler’s marshmallow export business.
我不明白您在说什么
I don’t know what you mean.
您不明白 那真抱歉
You don’t? Well, then, I’m sorry,
可能是信息有误
I must’ve been given the wrong information.
也许吧
Perhaps.
请问我能怎么帮您呢
Well, how specifically can I help you, sir?
您能安排我和福勒先生见一面吗
Could I arrange a meeting with Mr. Fowler?
我得看看他有没有时间
I’d have to check his availability…
我想 运作一下应该没什么问题
…but I’m sure we can work something out.
很不幸我只有明天早上可以见面
Unfortunately, I can only meet tomorrow morning.
您看行吗
If that’s possible.
如果行的话
Uh, if you can make that work,
来我市中心的办公室
at my office, downtown,
REPCOM大楼
the REPCOM Building,
上午十点如何
say 10:00 a.m.?
-到时见 -太好了
– We’ll be there. – Great.
快过来
Hurry up.
别动
Don’t move!
那妞是谁
Who’s the brunette?
你在这搞什么
What the hell are you doing here?
明天 早上
Tomorrow. Morning.
重要会面 我早上九点过来接你
Very important meeting. Pick you up at 9:00 a.M.
沃伦·考夫曼
Warren Kauffman.
鼎鼎大名的那个吗
The Warren Kauffman.

Yep.
他需要我们做什么
What the hell does he want from us?
我们不造船的 对吧
We don’t build ships, do we?
他想和我们合作
He wants to do business with us, Frank.
行 就九点
Ok. 9 o’clock.
你是个伟大的母亲
You’re a good mother.
但我懒得等了
But I’m tired.
你不是要我的肝吗
You want my liver?
尽管拿走
Here’s your fucking liver.
-你好 -好
– Hi. – Hi.
我来找考夫曼先生
I’m here to see Mr. Kauffman.
巴恩斯先生吗
Mr. Barnes?
你肯定是史蒂芬妮了
And you can only be Stephanie.
是的
Yes.
-见到你太高兴了 -我也是
– So good to meet you, at last. – Likewise.
考夫曼先生已经在等您了
Mr. Kauffman is ready for you.
好极了
Excellent.
请跟我来
Go ahead and just follow me.
我们在等候伊斯特伍德先生一行
Uh, we were expecting Mr. Eastwood, plus four.
那高个老头还在路上
Oh, well, the tall one is en route.
他来了动静可小不了
You’ll hear him drop in,
牛仔 直升飞机
cowboys and helicopters,
这楼都得颤两下
he’ll probably buzz the building.
怎么 今天有雨吗
Are you expecting rain, Mr. Barnes?
这天气谁说的准呢
Well, you never can tell, Stephanie.
-请进 -谢谢你
– Please, step in. – Thank you.
巴恩斯先生到了 他的合作人还在路上
Mr. Barnes is here, his associates are on their way.
巴恩斯先生 史蒂芬妮 谢谢你
Mr. Barnes. Thank you, Stephanie.
去准备迎接客人们吧
Please show the gentlemen in when they arrive.
考夫曼先生 很高兴见到您
Mr. Kauffman. So nice to meet you.
我也是
Likewise.
这么仓促地约您会面 实在是感谢
And thank you for taking us on such short notice.
-荣幸之极 -瞧这景色
– My pleasure. – Look at this view.
这个是创造性思维训练
And this is, uh, Think Outside the Box.
您知道啊
You know it.
我就靠这活着呢
I live by it.
我们和考夫曼先生有约
Hi, we have an appointment with Mr. Kauffman.
他们已经在等候了
Yes, they’re expecting you.
-请进 -谢谢
– Please, step in. – Thank you.
先生们 怎么路上这么久
Gentlemen. What took you so long?
考夫曼先生正在卫生间
Mr. Kauffman’s just in the restroom,
马上就来
he should be out in a minute.
直升机来了吗
That chopper turn up yet?
-还没 -没吗 行
– No, not yet. – No? Okay.
二位请随意
Well, make yourself at home.
Warhol指波普艺术家安迪·沃霍尔
-是波普艺术吗 -不
– Ah, Warhol? – No.
是个九点迷阵
That’s a nine-dot puzzle.
规则是用四条线将九个点连起来
Now the trick is you got to join all nine dots together
中间不能抬笔
using only four lines, never take your pen off the page.
先生们喝点什么吗
You gentlemen like something to drink?
-咖啡就行 -您呢
– A coffee would be great. – Sir?
不用了 谢谢
No, I’m fine. Thank you.
好的
Okay.
我觉着我解出来了
Hey, I think I got it.
天啊
Oh, my God!
考夫曼先生
Mr. Kauffman!
考夫曼先生
Mr. Kauffman!
我的天啊 考夫曼先生
Oh, my God! Mr. Kauffman!
应该是有炸♥弹♥
There’s a bomb or something!
考夫曼先生
Mr. Kauffman…
考夫曼先生
Mr. Kauffman! Oh!
您没事吧
Are you okay?
天啊 天啊
Uh, my God! Oh, my God!
孩子脱离危险了
The kid is stable.
肝脏险些就没了
Barely missed his liver.
最早什么时候能做
How fast can we go?
明天一早
First thing in the morning.
不行
No.
准备好了你就告诉我
No, you tell me when you’re done.
今晚就做
We go tonight.
放进嘴里 放进去
Put it in your mouth! Put it in your mouth!
把辣椒吃了 妞 赶紧
Eat the chili, bitch! Come on!
用力吸 用力
Suck it! Suck it!
全吃了 咽下去
Eat it all! Take it all!
来吧来吧
Now! Now! Now! Now!
你最好有点感觉
You better feel something.
好了 再来
All right, do it again.
把嘴张开
Open your mouth. Open your mouth.
张嘴 婊♥子♥
Open your mouth, puta!
你怎么找到我的
How did you find me?
顺着黄油找面包呗
I followed the bread crumbs.
即使在提华纳 你也是独一无二
Even in a town like Tijuana, you’re kinda unique.
我要带人离开这大牢
I need to spring somebody out of prison here.
他叫什么 一百七十万吗
Oh, yeah, what’s his name, 1.7 mil?
缺心眼儿的 干吗不让我帮你
Stupid son of a bitch, why didn’t you let me help you?
我们可以平分这钱的
We could have been splitting this.
现在呢
And now what?
现在肥水都流到哈维那去了
Now fat chance getting it from Javi,
换了肝之后他就在美国了
before he’s shipped off to Federal with a new liver.
什么
What was that?
结束了 政♥府♥要把监狱关了
It’s over, the government is shutting the place down.
他们今晚就行动
They’re raiding the joint tonight.
哈维那个傻缺
That fucking moron, Javi,
他要在突袭中间做移植手术
he’s having an organ transplant in the middle of a raid.
你不会丢下我不管吧
You’re not going to leave me like this, are you?
你♥他♥妈♥还真说对了
I sure as fuck am.
你的大使♥馆♥证件这下可派上大用场了
These credentials will come in mighty handy.
你说我的车被拘留着呢
You said my car was in the impound?
具体在哪儿

你的评论可以尖锐,也可以湿疣!