Oh, I never do!
丑陋的美国人
The ugly American.
在遇见他之前我一直以为这说的是我
I thought it was me until he turned up.
我可不希望他掺和我的事
I didn’t like him sniffing around my business.
没有免费的午餐
Nothing’s free!
求求你了 我们无处可去了
Please! We have nowhere to go!
你可以跟着我
You could stay with me.
是你不让我帮忙
You won’t let me help you.
过来孩子 快走吧
C’mon kids, hurry up, let’s go.
会说英语吗
Hey, you speak English?
嗯
Yeah.
我在找住的地方
I’m looking for a place to live
你似乎能帮上忙
and you look like the guy that knows.
房♥地♥产♥可是稀罕货
Real estate is a high commodity.
你想找什么样的地方
What are you looking for?
没啥特别需求
Nothing special.
就是这了
Here we are!
滚出去 混球
Get out, cabron!
如你所愿 外面有租客的公共浴室
Nothing special. There is a common bathroom for tenants outside.
付钱的话还可以看有线电视
TV and cable are additional if you want it.
电扇 毯子和毛巾都是附带的
Fan, blanket, and towel are complimentary.
欢迎入住
Welcome.
真棒
Perfect.
将军 一切都好吗
All good, General?
好好招待他
Take care of him.
这肯定是监狱的上流社会生活区了
Well, this must be cell block A.
让服刑生活截然不同
Gives a whole new meaning to doing hard time.
给专人提供的特殊区域
A special wing for special inmates.
估计得托关系才能进去吧
I guess you had to know someone to get in.
你♥他♥妈♥看个什么劲儿
What the fuck are you looking at?
靠
Fuck!
你怎么还不睡觉
Why aren’t you in bed?
我想陪你一起回家
I didn’t want you walking home alone.
看来越狱不大现实
Okay. So escaping is frowned upon.
看上去容易做起来难 白小子
It’s harder than it looks, guero.
越狱
Breaking out.
对我来说似乎很容易
I don’t know. It looks pretty easy to me.
在帕卜里托监狱你能买♥♥到任何东西
You can buy anything in El Pueblito.
除了出去的方法
Except your way out.
就连哈维外出也得按时回来
Even Javi has to come back when he goes out.
哈维是谁
Who’s Javi?
鼠王为1962年小说《鼠王》中的人物 狱霸
鼠王
King Rat.
他掌管着整个监狱
He runs the joint.
他住在那上面 富人住的地方
Lives up there, where the rich people live.
是那个穿着俗气浴袍拿着手♥机♥的人吧
Oh, the guy with the cheesy bathrobe and the cell phone.
对 有烟吗
Yeah. Cigarette?
没有 他为什么能外出
No. What do you mean, “When he goes out”?
他是名人 参加晚宴 足球赛之类的
Javi’s a celeb. Dinner, soccer matches, whatever.
不过连他都得回来
But even he has to come back.
他在这里的日子过得有滋有味嘛
Wow, he’s really got a good thing going for him in here.
那是当然
Oh, yeah.
我要杀了他
I’m gonna kill him.
是吗 为什么 他怎么对不起你了
Okay. Why? What did he ever do to you?
私人恩怨
It’s personal.
你得提醒我千万别得罪你
Remind me never to rub you the wrong way.
-来根烟 -没有 小鬼
– Cigarette? – No, kid.
你♥妈♥的♥右勾拳可相当凶狠
You mother has a vicious right.
她睡觉呢 她昨晚工作到很晚
She’s asleep. She worked late last night.
对 我知道 她是干什么的
Yeah, I know. What’s she do?
陪哈维
Shit for Javi.
昨晚是赌博之夜
Last night was casino night.
那两个人是谁
Hey, who are those two guys?
-像莱恩和史丁皮的那对吗 -对
– Ren and Stimpy? – Yeah.
莱恩和史丁皮是美国动画片形象 分别是一只吉娃娃狗和一只猫
那个大个头叫卡拉卡斯 是哈维的哥哥
The big guy, Caracas, that’s Javi’s brother.
那只小个地头猫呢
What about the little real estate cat?
卡纳尔 他是他们的表兄弟
Carnal. He’s their cousin.
他就是个一无是处的二流子
He’s a useless prick.
连那两兄弟都烦他
Even they hate him.
来根烟
Cigarette?
没有
No.
我刚来的时候 他们抽了我的血
When I came in here, they took blood from me.
我想这肯定不是为我体♥检♥什么的
I’m figuring it’s not a health thing.
当然不是
No shit.
你♥他♥妈♥到底能不能给我根烟抽
Can I have a cigarette, for fuck’s sake?
那天你跟我说你很特殊
You know, the other day you told me you were special.
你到底怎么个特殊法
How are you special?
-怎么特殊 -去死吧
– How are you special? – Fuck you!
你不是特殊吗 那你自己找烟抽去吧
You’re so special, get your own fucking cigarettes.
别想从我这揩油 我都有四十年烟龄了
Quit mooching off me. I got a 40 year habit.
滚蛋吧
Get lost.
啊 星期天
Ah, Sunday.
探监日到了
Visiting day at El Pueblito.
把全家都带到这个世界的大屎坑来吧
Bring the whole family to the crappiest place on earth.
享受这经久不衰 举世闻名的搜身
Enjoy our ever-popular, world famous cavity search.
一个探访者二十 他们赚得盆满钵满
At 20 bucks a pop, they were making a killing.
十五分钟三十比索
30 pesos for fifteen minutes.
孩子们去玩吧
Go play kids!
一个
One.
别抢 人人都有份
Calm down, there’s enough for everyone.
是那个小孩 去帮帮他
That’s the kid, give him a hand!
你怎么回事
What’s wrong with you?
还挺厉害啊
Tough guy, eh?
给我闭嘴
Shut the fuck up!
你再碰他试试 我废了你
Touch him again and I’ll cut your balls off.
滚吧
Now fuck off!
你还好吗
You good?
小鬼 你拿那个东西不是当牙签使吧
Hey, kid, that’s more than a toothpick you got there.
你在计划什么
What’s your plan?
刺他的心脏
Stab him in the heart.
大动脉 腔静脉
The aorta, the vena cava.
这些血管都藏得很深 你有可能失手啊
Those are pretty deep blood vessels. Chances are you’d miss.
那肚子呢
How about the stomach?
那倒是个百宝囊
Real grab bag.
全是脏器 肝啊 脾啊
Full of guts, liver, spleen.
但是快速急救很可能把他救回来
Hmm. Quick treatment would probably save his life.
-脖子呢 -好想法
– The neck? – Yeah, good thinking.
颈动脉
The carotid.
不过对你来说太高了 你得弄个梯子
Too high for you, kid. You’d need a ladder.
一般来说 你想一招致命杀死某人
Typically, you want to kill someone instantaneously,
那就冲着中枢神经或者大脑去
you go for the central nervous system or the brain.
一下子就完蛋
Lights out.
操
Fuck!
有烟吗 我真的需要来一根
Have a smoke? I really need one.
没有
No.
除非你告诉我你在这为什么这么特殊
Not until you tell me why you’re so special around here.
去死吧 你不能碰我
Fuck you, you can’t touch me!
怎么了 那帮人会杀了我是吗
What, if I do this those guys are gonna kill me?
你对我还守口如瓶 赶紧说出来
You’re holding out on me, kid. Spit it out!
你♥他♥妈♥去死吧
Fuck you, puto!
少来这套
Knock it off.
那个哈维是你♥爸♥爸吗
Is that guy Javi your father?
所以他们才保护你对吗
Is that why they protect you, huh?
你就一点蚊子劲 给我坐下
You’re a mosquito! Sit the fuck down!
不跟你说实话的人
A man who won’t level with you,
也不值得你信任
that’s a man you can’t trust.
不要再跟我讲话了 滚吧
You don’t ever talk to me again. Get lost, kid.
他杀了我爸爸
He killed my father!
我七岁时搬来这里
I was seven when I came to live here.
我的父母因为贩毒来这服十五年的刑期
My parents were doing 15, drug trafficking.
哈维需要肝移植