你能深情一眼挚爱万年吗
Can you love me with a thousand eyes
你能看透我心底的情愫吗
Can you see right through my bones
我需要看医生
I need a doctor!
老子会给你找个兽医的 王八蛋
I’ll get you a vet, you son of a bitch!
你应该先开枪打他的
You should have shot him first!
两个小丑装的嫌犯正向南行驶至51号♥墙
We’ve got two clowns headed south on wall 51!
距离边境6公里远
Four miles from the border.
别把血溅到我的钱上
And stop bleeding on my money!
各单位注意
All units, be advised.
嫌疑人携有武器 十分危险
Suspects are armed and dangerous.
该死的
What the fuck!
姑娘小伙们 你们好
Well, hello, boys and girls.
要问有什么比一个伤心的小丑更惨
There’s nothing worse than a sad clown.
那就是一个内出血的小丑
Unless it’s a clown bleeding internally
咳得血溅钞票
and coughing it all over your money.
看来这个暑假
Well, I suppose this summer vacation
在南部边境来一次携赃大逃亡
with a big haul south of the border,
是没戏了
was out of the question now.
但就如我老妈告诉我的
But like my old mother always told me,
死一边去 废物
“Fuck off, loser.”
让你的世界自♥由♥旋转吧
Let your world spin free
放手吧 我亦如此
Let it go, I’ll do the same
财富将照耀着我
The jewels will shine on me
墨西哥边境巡逻队正在追击
Gringo border patrols in pursuit.
比尔
Bill!
哇靠
Holy shit!
马戏团进城啦
The circus came to town!
巴兹奎兹 这样吧
Vazquez, I’ll tell you what.
我们来处理这个案子
We’ll take care of this.
这样最好 否则书面工作挺麻烦的
You better. You know the paperwork involved.
就说他们是在美国境内被捕的 好吗
We’ll say they landed on your side. Okay?
没问题
No problemo.
长官
Comandante!
把这些人拷进我们车里
Load these guys in our car.
这些袋子也带走
The bags too.
把这该死的火灭了
And put this shit out!
我们得自己处理他们了
We might have to book them ourselves.
扯淡 这是我们的犯人 巴兹奎兹
Bullshit. These are our prisoners, Vazquez.
我不这么认为 比尔
Not the way I see it, Bill.
他们可在墨西哥境内
They are on Mexican soil.
你个混♥蛋♥ 巴兹奎兹
You’re a piece of shit, Vazquez.
你今儿别想把这俩小丑带走
There’s no way you’re taking these clowns.
别想讨价还价
You’re in no position to bargain.
我可不大喜欢我们所定下的
I’d hate for our little arrangement,
每月第二个周二的小约定
every second Tuesday of the month…
去你的 巴兹奎兹
Fuck you, Vazquez!
想告发我吗
You thinking about blowing the whistle on me or something, huh?
是的 必要的话
Yeah, if I need to.
威胁我吗 混♥蛋♥
Is that a threat, cabron?
虽然大家账上都不干净
Look, you’re corrupt, we’re corrupt.
但有一点不同
There’s one difference.
那就是我们承认自己贪污
We’re honest about it.
你最好用你们那套
You better bury them in that
该死的”锒铛入狱 管你死活”的规矩
goddamn “I don’t give a fuck, slap on the wrist”
干掉他们
beaner system of yours.
就这么办 比尔
You win, Bill.
你不会再听到他们的消息了
You won’t be hearing from them again.
他们犯了什么罪
Hey, what did they do?
抢银行吗
Rob a bank?
自己问吧 天才
You figure it out, genius.
走
Let’s go.
路易斯 离开这个鬼地方
Luis, let’s get the fuck out of here!
这是常规程序
It’s procedure!
去他妈的程序 走吧
Fuck procedure, let’s go!
没身份证
No IDs.
你叫什么名字
What’s your name?
我叫没头脑 他叫不高兴
I’m Bozo, he’s Frosty with the…
-你叫什么 -霍华德
– What’s your name? – Howard.
丹尼斯
Dennis?
操 鲁本
Fuck! Ruben?
这家伙死了
This guy’s dead!
别担心 我们会盛葬他的
Don’t worry. We’ll give him a nice burial,
把你从财富问题中解救出来
relieve you of your money troubles,
再给你找个好地方
and find you a nice place.
安度余生
You’ll be happy there.
监狱
Ah, prison.
运气真好 至少没被埋在沙漠里
I lucked out. It could’ve been a hole in the desert.
因为我身无分文
And since I didn’t have any cash,
估计他们不得不以莫须有的罪名起诉我
I guess they were forced to charge me.
天知道我的钱现在在哪儿
God only knew where my cash was.
不过至少我知道它在谁手上
But at least I know who had it.
这音乐已经他妈的放了六个小时了
That’s been playing for six fucking hours.
墨西哥街头音乐真折磨人
Torture by Mariachi.
这是什么
Ah, what’s this?
枪♥支♥检查 你知道规矩的
Check your guns, you know the rules.
带着枪的狱友
Oh. Inmates. With guns.
这倒新鲜
Now that’s kind of new.
照看好这个
Take care of this one.
我在这还有得学呢
I got a lot to learn about this place.
鞋子给我 傻♥逼♥
Give me your shoes, bitch!
与狼共舞
Dancing with the stars.
我明白了
I see.
在看守所里让你改造思想 端正态度
Get your mind right. Soften you up in a holding cell
用大声不间断的音乐抑制你的睡眠
with loud music, deprive you of sleep.
估计我那顿杀威棒也快到了
Oh, well, I guess I was gonna have to take my lumps sooner or later.
-鞋子 -啥
– Zapatos! – Huh?
-什么 -鞋子 妈的
– Yeah? – The shoes, puto!
看起来你脚太小了
You look like you have really small feet
这鞋可是11码的
and these are size 11!
真♥他♥妈♥的疼
Ah. Fucking ouch.
以后有你受的 混球
You’ll have fun in here asshole.
这里暂时就是你们的家了
This will be your home for a while,
而我们就是你们的家人
and we your family.
几小时内 你们会被转移到主监狱
In a few hours, you will be moved into the main prison.
我们不会管得太严
You’ll have some freedom,
但请记住
but remember…
这里仍然是监狱
this is still a prison.
在看守所里学学生存之道
Use what you’ve learned in this holding cell,
别自找麻烦
and don’t make trouble for us or yourselves.
否则 就像谚语说的
Or, as the saying goes…
地方虽小 弄残你绰绰有余
“Small town, large hell”.
欢迎各位
Welcome.
这里是帕卜里托监狱
This is “El Pueblito”.
祝大家好运
God bless you.
杰克 你工作太上心了吧
Jack, you work too hard.
领♥事♥馆♥已经关门了
The consulate’s closed.
只是过来取些档案
I just came to pick up the files.
你似乎忘了把那个美♥国♥佬♥的档案报给我
I think you may be forgetting to report an American citizen.
这可是严重失误 阿尔曼多
That’s a serious offense, Armando.
诚如其言 杰克
Honest mistake, Jack.
明天来找我 我来搞定
Come see me tomorrow. We’ll sort it out.
听了无数遍那首歌♥以后
Five thousand songs or so later,
我们出了看守所
we were let out of the holding cell
并被转移到监狱的大众生活区
and transferred to the general prison populace.
G区24号♥ G区25号♥
G-24, G-25,
G区26号♥…
G-26…
虽然以前也进去蹲过
Now I’ve been in the joint before,
但这次稍有不同
but this was kind of different.
这到底是监狱还是世上最恶心的购物中心
Is this a prison or the world’s shittiest mall?
要在这里生存下去
If I was going to survive in this place,