我先试试看
Let’s try one.
你的铅笔掉了 笨蛋 听到那男生说话吗
You dropped your pencil. Did you hear the man
没有 我只看到两个小女生
I don’t see a man, I see two little girls.
我想我要叫你莫琳 而你是布兰妮
I think I’ll call you Maureen, and you Brittany.
我们被菜鸟呛声 没错
New guy did not. New guy did.
好吧 菜鸟 让我来
Okay, new guy I got this.
我一定会很爽
And I’m going to enjoy it.
我也会很爽 莫琳
That will make me happy, Maureen.
莫琳
Maureen.
那里面有什么
Ow What’s in there
我向各位报告一声 里面有什么
And just for the record. What’s in there
我的名字不是菜鸟
My name is not “new guy.”
我的名字是虾米
My name is Hymie.
各位女士 恕我失陪
Now, if you ladies will excuse me.
这一定会超好玩
This is gonna be so fun.
让他和我击掌
Make him highfive me.
麦斯 我们会迟到耶
Max, we’re gonna be late.
麦斯 让维修人员来修吧
Oh, Max. Let Maintenance take care of it.
搞什么飞机
You’ve gotta be kidding me
片名:糊 涂 侦 探
柔の工作室压制组
(献给唐亚当和艾德华·普莱特)
(纪念莫特·席格尔)

你的评论可以尖锐,也可以湿疣!