Even the sun
就算是太阳
will die someday.
终有一天也会消亡
But we are divine.
但我们也有神力
We are the gods trapped in cocoons.
我们都是被缚在的茧里的神
Rose?
罗斯?
I don’t know where they are.
我不知道它们在什么地方
Rose? Rose!
罗斯?
Rose, give me those keys!
罗斯!罗斯 把钥匙给我!
Rose, give me…
罗斯 给我…
Give me those keys. Rose, now!
把钥匙给我 罗斯 快!
Now! The keys!
马上把钥匙给我!
Whoa! Be careful, bro.
小心点 伙计
What the fuck? I didn’t do anything.
搞什么? 我什么都没做
What the fuck is going on?
到底怎么了?
Where are those keys, rose?
钥匙在哪里 罗斯?
You know I can’t give you the keys, right, babe?
你知道我不能把钥匙交给你 对吗 宝贝?
Come on.
来啊
Oh- ho, shit!
好家伙
Is he hurt? Did you see him drop?
他受伤了吗? 你看到他就这么倒下去了吗?
Yes, I did. Jeremy, grab his legs, please.
是的 杰里米 抓住他的腿
Take him downstairs. Dean, help him.
拜托 把他带到楼下 迪恩 帮个忙
I can get him alone. No, you can’t. You’ve already
我自己就能搞定 不行 你已经把他
damaged him enough.
伤得够惨的了
Okay, fine.
好吧
Okay.

You ready? Mind his head.
准备好了吗? 当心他的头
Easy.
慢慢地
You’re gonna drop him.
你打算丢下他
No, I’m not.
我没有
You’re not gonna give me… oh!
你就不能帮我下
Can I help? Okay, that was my fault.
要我帮忙? 好吧 是我不好
You were one of my favorites.
你是我最感兴趣的人之一
You hear that, Chris? Huh?
听到了吗 克里斯?
One of her favorites.
她最感兴趣的人之一
Flight 237…
237号♥航♥班♥…
Hey, it’s Chris.
我是克里斯
I’m either away from the phone,
我要么没带手♥机♥
or I just don’t want to talk to you. Peace.
要么不想跟你说话 再见
Chris?
克里斯!
Hey, it’s Chris. I’m either away from the phone,
我是克里斯 我要么没带手♥机♥
or I just don’t want to talk to you. Peace.
要么不想跟你说话 再见
Yeah. Me, too.
好 我也是
College fund.
大学基金
A mind is a terrible thing to waste.
挥霍思想是一件可怕的事情
WoMillions of Americans
数以万计的美国人感觉到了
feel the effects of aging.
衰老对他们的影响…
Every movement puts pressure on your joints.
每一个动作都会给你的关节带来压力
Over time, this wear and tear can lead to discomfort.
随着时间的推移 这种磨损会导致不适
Oh, shit.
噢 该死
Oh, shit.
噢 该死!
is there anything more beautiful
这世上还有比日出…
than a sunrise?
更美的景象吗?
Hi.
大家好
I’m Roman armitage,
我是罗曼·阿米蒂奇
and if you’re watching this,
如果你正在观看
you’re probably wondering what’s going on.
你可能想知道 究竟发生了什么
Well, there’s no need to worry.
不必担心
Let’s take a walk.
我们去四处看看
You have been chosen because of the physical advantages
你被选中是因为你的身体优势…
you’ve enjoyed your entire lifetime.
你已享受了你的一生
With your natural gifts and our determination,
在你的天赋和我们的决心之下…
we could both be part of something greater.
我们可以共同参与 一项更加伟大的事业
Something perfect.
一项完美的事业
The coagula procedure…
凝结手术…
Is a man-made miracle.
是一个人造的奇迹
Our order has been developing it
研究这个手术已经成为
for many, many years,
我们多年来的任务
and it wasn’t until recently it was perfected…
直到最近才获得成功
By my own flesh and blood.
用了我自己的血肉
My family and i are honored to offer it
我和我的家人很荣幸…
as a service to members of our group.
将其服务于我们的成员
Don’t waste your strength. Don’t try to fight it.
不要浪费力气试图反抗
You can’t stop the inevitable.
你无法阻止必然
And who knows?
谁知道呢?
Maybe one day you’ll enjoy being members…
或许有一天 你会享受成为
Of the family.
家庭的一员
Behold…
准备好迎接…
The coagula.
凝结
What the fuck?
这是什么鬼?
Hello, mister…?
你好 这位先生…
Uh, Williams.
威廉姆斯
Rod Williams. Oh. From the tsa?
罗德·威廉姆斯 运输安♥全♥局♥的?
Yes, ma’am.
是的 长官
Well… you know all the tsa issues should be brought up
你知道 所有运输安♥全♥局♥的问题
with the authorizing officer. Yes, ma’am,
应该由长官来提出 我知道 女士
but- but this is not tsa business.
但不是运输安♥全♥局♥的工作
Don’t the hell call me “ma’am.”
好吧 别叫我女士
Otherwise, we’re not gonna get along.
否则 我们肯定处不好
How can I help you, rod Williams from the tsa?
运输安♥全♥局♥的罗德·威廉姆斯 你需要什么帮助呢?
All right, here it is.
噢 是这样
My boy Chris has been missing for two days.
我的哥们克里斯 已经失踪两天了
Your son is missing?
你儿子失踪了吗?
Oh, no, no, no, no. Not- not my son.
噢 不是我儿子
My friend. He 26.
是我朋友 他26岁
His name is, uh, Chris. Chris Washington.
他叫克里斯 克里斯·华盛顿
He left on Friday with his girlfriend,
他和他女朋友罗斯·阿米蒂奇
uh, rose armitage.
在周五一起出了门
She’s white.
她是白人
All right, go on. Look, Chris was supposed
好的 继续说
to come back on Sunday, right?
克里斯本应该在周日回来的
And I’ve been watching his dog, sid.
我一直在照顾他的狗 锡德
That’s sid. Cute, right?
这是锡德吧 很可爱 对吧?
So, Chris sent this to me
这是克里斯从他女朋友的
from his girlfriend’s parents’ house.
父母家里发给我的
See? That’s Andre Hayworth.
看 这是安德烈·海华斯
Okay? Somebody we knew from back in the day.
对吗?我们以前都认识他
Apparently, he’s been missing for six months
显然 他已经在某个富裕的
in some affluent suburb.
郊区失踪了六个月
Well, he don’t look so missing to me.
好吧 他对我来说可算不上失踪
That’s ’cause we found him. Right?
因为我们找到他了 对吧?
But Chris say he’s actin’ real different.
克里斯说他举止怪异
Different how? This dude is from Brooklyn.
怎么个怪异法? 这哥们来自布鲁克林
Huh? He didn’t dress like this.
他可不这样穿衣服
I didn’t used to dress like this, so…
我过去也不这样穿衣服
Plus, he’s married to a white woman twice his age.
另外 他跟一位比年长一倍的白人妇女结了婚
And that would explain the clothes. All right.
这就能说明衣服问题了 好吧
Oh, lord. Rod Williams, tsa. O okay, I know, I know,
天啊!运输安♥全♥局♥的 罗德·威廉姆斯
I know, I know. Okay, but I’m trying to work towards this.
好 我知道 我正在想办法 跟你讲清楚
Look, what I’m about to tell you gonna sound crazy.
我准备告诉你的事情 可能听起来很疯狂
You ready? All right.
准备好了吗? 好吧
Try me.
洗耳恭听
I believe they’ve been abducting black people,
我确信他们一直在绑♥架♥黑人
brainwashing them,
给他们洗♥脑♥…
making them work for them as sex slaves and shit.
让他们做该死的性♥奴♥
“Ooh. Sorry about the “shit.”
抱歉说了脏话
Sorry.
抱歉
Hold on a second.
等等
Then he sent me some weird picture, and I’m like,
他给我寄了张照片 我看出
“oh, man, that’s Andre Hayworth.”
照片里的人就是安德烈·海华斯
This dude been missing for six months, right?
这人已经失踪六个月了

你的评论可以尖锐,也可以湿疣!