How are you?
你们好
Just smile. Smile? All right.
笑一笑 微笑吗?好的
How do you do that again?
你怎么又做到了?
Yeah, just smile the whole time.
保持微笑就好
Yeah, there you go. There it is.
好的 就是这样 很好
Oh, look, it’s the Greenes.
噢 快看 是格林一家
Gordon and Emily, this is Chris.
戈登 埃米莉 这是克里斯
Chris, this is Gordon and Emily Greene.
克里斯 这是戈登和埃米莉·格林
Chris. Nice to meet you. Nice to meet you, Chris.
我是克里斯 很高兴认识你 很高兴认识你
Nice to meet you indeed.
真的 很高兴认识你
Oh, that’s quite a grip. Thank you. You, too, man.
噢 你的手掌很有力 谢谢 你也是 老兄
You, uh, you ever play golf?
打过高尔夫吗?
Mm, once, a few years ago. I wasn’t very good.
打过一次 那是很多年前的事了 我打得不好
Gordon was a professional golfer for years.
戈登是位资深的职业高尔夫球手
Oh, you kidding? Well, I can’t quite
噢 真的吗? 可是我的
swing the hips like I used to, though.
摆臀动作还是做得不好
But, uh, I do know tiger.
不过我认识老虎伍兹
Oh, that’s great. Super.
真棒 厉害
Gordon loves tiger.
戈登喜欢老虎伍兹
Oh, best I’ve ever seen, ever, hands down.
他是我见过最棒的 绝对是
Uh, so, Chris, uh, let- let’s see your form.
克里斯 我们来看看你的体形
This is Nelson and Lisa.
这两位是纳尔逊和丽莎
Hey, how you doing?
嘿 你好吗?
So, how handsome is he?
他可真帅啊
Uh, are you handsome?
不知道 你帅吗?
Okay.
怎么样?
Not bad.
还不错
Eh, Nelson?
纳尔逊?
So, is it true?
那么这是真的?
Is it better?
黑人更好吗?
Fairer skin has been in favor
在过去 大众都喜欢白皙的皮肤
for the past, what, couple of hundreds of years?
大概几百年前的时代吧?
But now the pendulum has swung back.
不过现在风水轮流转
Black is in fashion.
黑皮肤成了时尚
Pardon me.
失陪了
I’m gonna take some pictures.
我想拍几张照片
Sure thing.
没问题
there he is.
他在那儿
good to see another brother around here.
能看到个黑兄弟 真不错
Hi.
是啊
Yes, of course it is.
当然了
Something wrong?
有什么不对吗?
There you are.
你在这儿呢
Do something with this.
想想办法
Ah, yes, yes.
好的
Oh, hello.
噢 你好
I’m philomena. And, uh… and you are?
我叫菲洛米娜 你是?
Chris. Rose’s boyfriend.
我叫克里斯 是罗斯的男朋友
Fantastic.
太好了
You two make a lovely couple.
你们俩真是可爱的一对
Thanks.
多谢
Uh, where are my manners?
我真是失礼
Logan. Logan king.
我叫洛根 洛根·金
Chris was just telling me how he felt
克里斯刚刚跟我说
much more comfortable with my being here.
有我在场 他觉得舒服多了
That’s nice.
真好
Um, Logan, i- i hate to tear you away, dear,
洛根 我不想把你拉开 亲爱的…
but the wincotts were asking about you.
但是韦斯一家在打听你的消息了
Well, it was nice to meet you, Chris.
克里斯 认识你真好
Good- bye.
再见
the fuck?
搞什么鬼?
Ignorance.
愚昧无知
Who? All of them.
谁啊? 他们所有人
They mean well, but they have no idea
他们没有恶意
what real people go through.
但一点人情味都没有
Jim Hudson.
我是 吉姆·哈德逊
Chris. I know who you are.
我是克里斯 我知道你
I am an admirer of your work.
我非常钦佩你的作品
You have a great eye.
你的观察力不错
Wait.
等等
Jim Hudson? Hudson galleries?
吉姆·哈德逊?哈德逊美术馆的老板?
Believe me, the irony of being
相信我 虽然身为一个盲人艺术商
a blind art dealer isn’t lost on me.
我的”眼光”还是不差的
How do you do it?
你是怎么做到的?
My assistant describes the work to me in great detail.
我的助手给我详细介绍作品
You’ve got something.
你很有天赋
The images you capture, so brutal, so melancholic.
你拍的照片 十分残酷 忧郁
Powerful stuff. I think.
我觉得这是十分有感染力的作品
Thank you.
谢谢
Used to dabble myself.
我以前常亲身上阵
Wilderness mostly.
大多时候都是去荒野
I submitted to “nat geo” 14 times
在给《国家地理》投了40次稿之后
before realizing i didn’t have the eye.
我突然发现自己的眼睛居然瞎了
I began dealing, then of course my vision went to shit.
我开始想办法 然而我眼前一片黑暗
Damn.
真糟糕
I know.
我知道
Life can be a sick joke.
生活只是一场令人恶心的玩笑
One day you’re developing prints in a dark room,
某一天 你还在暗室冲印相片
the next day you wake up in the dark.
而第二天 你便在黑暗中醒来
Genetic disease.
这是遗传病
Shit ain’t fair, man.
生活真不公平
Oh, you got that right.
是啊 你说对了
Shit ain’t fair.
生活就是这么不公平
Come here, come here.
过来
What the fuck? You left me out there.
搞什么?你居然扔下我不管了
Look at this.
看这个
She unplugged my phone.
她把我的电♥话♥电源拔了
Who? Georgina.
谁? 乔治娜
I came here to talk to rod, and I got no juice.
我来这儿想给罗德打个电♥话♥ 结果发现没电了
So you think she did that because?
这么说 你觉得 她这么做的原因是…?
Maybe she doesn’t like…
或许她接受不了…
the fact that I’m with you.
我跟你在一起的事实
Really?
真的吗?
It’s a thing. So you are
这可是个问题 你是再说
so sexy that people are just unplugging your phone?
自己太性感了 所以别人把你的电♥话♥电源拔了?
Forget it. Never mind.
算了 当我没说
No, no, no, stop. Don’t…
不 停下 别…
Don’t do that.
别这样
Don’t… Okay, okay.
别这样 好吧
I’m sorry. It’s all good, all right?
抱歉 没事的 好吗?
Oh, they got you on display now, huh?
噢 现在他们在 拿你示众呢 是吗?
It’s weird, man. It’s the people here, too.
这里的人好古怪啊
It’s like they haven’t met a black person
好像他们还没见过
that doesn’t work for them.
不是佣人的黑人
Yep. You in it.
没错 你就是其中之一
Also, shit, I ain’t even want to tell you.
可恶… 我本来没打算告诉你
What?
什么事?
I got hypnotized last night.
我昨晚被催眠了
Nigga, get the fuck out of here!
老兄 别逗了
No. Yo, yo, yeah, yeah, to quit smoking.
不 真的 被催眠戒烟
But rose’s mom is a psychiatrist, so…
给我催眠的是罗斯的妈妈 她是位精神科医生 所以…
Bruh, I don’t care if the bitch is iyanla vanzant, okay?
老兄 我不关心她是不是催眠大♥师♥ 好吗?
She can’t fix my motherfucking life.
她别想给我指导人生
You ain’t getting in my head. I know.
别想走进我的脑袋 我知道
She caught me off guard, right?
她让我措手不及 对吗?
But it’s cool, because…
但很有效
I’m cured. It worked.
我被治好了
Bruh, how you not scared of this, man?
老兄 你怎么就不害怕呢?
Look, they could’ve made you do all types of stupid shit.
她们可以让你做傻事
They’d have you fucking barking like a dog,
还可以让你学狗叫…

你的评论可以尖锐,也可以湿疣!