Please.
拜托了
Thank you.
谢谢你
So you’re comfortable enough, right?
你坐着还算舒服吧
It’s perfect. Thanks.
很舒服 谢谢你
Sure.
不客气
You want to know how it works?
想知道怎么催眠吗?
You just dangle a pocket watch
在别人眼前晃一块怀表?
in front of people’s faces? Is that it?
是那样吗?
You watch a lot of TV.
你电视看多了
When I was a kid.
我小时候经常看
Now you’re feeling very sleepy.
现在 你觉得自己很困
We do use focal points sometimes to…
有时候我们常用某个焦点…
Guide someone into a state of heightened suggestibility.
来引导别人进入一种 高度暗示的状态
Heightened suggestibility?
高度暗示?
That’s right. That’s right.
没错
Do you smoke in front of my daughter?
你在我女儿面前抽烟吗?
I’m gonna quit, I promise. That’s my kid. That is my kid.
我会戒烟的 我保证 那可是我的孩子 我的孩子
You interested?
你明白吗?
What about your mother?
你妈妈怎么样?
What about her?
什么怎么样?
Wait, are we… Where were you when she died?
等等 我们…? 她去世的时候 你在哪里?
I don’t want to think about that.
我不想回忆那件事
Home…
在家
Watching TV.
在看电视
Do you hear the TV?
你听到电视里的声音吗?
What do you hear?
你听到了什么?
Rain.
雨声
Rain. It was raining.
是雨声 外面在下雨
You hear the rain?
你听到了雨声?
You hear it? Find it.
你听到了?找一下
Tell me when you’ve found it.
告诉我你找到了什么
Come here, Chris, look at me.
看过来 克里斯 看着我
I found it.
我找到了
Where was your mom?
你妈妈在哪里?
She, uh…
她…
Sh- she was coming home.
她正在回家的路上
She wasn’t home.
还没到家
From work?
刚下班?
Mm, and…
然后…
What do you do?
你都做了什么?
Nothing.
什么也没做
Nothing?
什么也没做?
I just sat there.
我只是坐在那里
You didn’t call anyone? No.
你没喊人过来?- 没有
Why not?
为什么不?
I don’t know, I just…
我不知道 我只是觉得…
Thought that…
如果我喊人了
If I did, it would make it real.
说明这事就真的发生了
You’re so scared.
你太害怕了
You think it was your fault.
你认为那是你的错
How do you feel now?
现在感觉如何?
I can’t move.
我动不了了
You can’t move.
你动不了了
Why can’t I move?
我怎么动不了了?
You’re paralyzed.
你身体麻痹了
Just like that day when you did nothing.
正如那天 什么也没做
You did nothing.
你什么也没做
Now…
现在…
Sink into the floor.
陷入到地板中
Wait, wait, wait, wait. Sink.
等等 陷进去
Now you’re in the sunken place.
现在你深陷在暗坑中
What’s up, man?
你好啊 伙计?
They working you good out here, huh?
他们让你干的活 挺重的
Nothing I don’t want to be doing.
都是我乐意做的
Yeah.
是啊
I didn’t get to meet you, actually, up close.
我还没和你打招呼呢
I’m Chris.
我是克里斯
I know who you are.
我知道你是谁
She is lovely, isn’t she?
她多么可爱啊 不是吗?
Rose?
罗斯吗?
Yeah, she is.
是啊 没错
One of a kind.
她独一无二
Top of the line.
简直是极品
A real doggone keeper.
最棒的女朋友
Right.
没错
Sorry about last night.
昨晚的事我很抱歉
What?
什么事?
My exercise.
我在夜跑
I didn’t mean to scare you.
我不是有意要吓你的
Yeah. Yeah.
我知道 嗯
And did it work? Did what work?
那有效吗? 什么有效吗?
You were in Mrs. armitage’s office for quite some time.
你去了阿米蒂奇夫人的办公室 待了很久
Oh, yeah.
噢 是啊
I guess I had too much of that wine last night.
可能我昨晚喝太多了
Can’t really remember, so…
有点想不起来 抱歉
Well, I should get back to work and mind my own business.
好吧 我也该回去工作 干我该干的了
I think your mom hypnotized me last night.
我觉得你妈妈昨晚对我催眠了
What? When?
什么?什么时候?
I went out for… I went out for some air last night,
我昨天本来想出去透透气
and I run into her, and…
结果遇到了她…
And I can… I can barely remember any of it,
后来发生的事 我一点都想不起来了…
but now the thought of a cigarette
但现在一想到香烟
makes me want to throw up, like…
我就想吐
Oh, my god.
噢 天啊
I’m sorry.
真是抱歉
I can’t believe she did that to you.
真不敢相信她那么对你
And I had some fucked-up dreams.
我还梦到了一些乱七八糟的东西
What’d you dream?
你都梦到什么了?
I was in a hole or something, and I couldn’t move.
梦到我待在洞里 – 一点都不能动弹
It was like…
就好像…
Oh, god. That sounds terrible.
噢 天啊 听着真可怕
I’m sorry.
真抱歉
Hey, uh…

What’s Walter’s deal?
沃尔特怎么回事?
What do you mean, his deal?
你说他怎么回事 是什么意思?
I just talked to him. Dude’s whole vibe’s hostile.
我刚刚跟他聊过 那家伙的语气很不友好
Did he say something?
他说什么了?
It’s not what he says. It’s how he says it, you know?
重点不是他说了什么 而是他说话的方式 知道吗?
Maybe- maybe he likes you.
他可能喜欢你呢
Maybe- maybe he’s jealous or something. I don’t…
或者在吃醋 我也不知
Are you fucking with me?
你是在开我玩笑吗?
No.

So you think I’ve… you think I’ve got a chance with him?
还是你觉得我跟他有过什么?
All right, you got jokes. Okay. Put in a good word?
好了 我是在开玩笑 好好说话
No, you got jokes.
没什么 我在开玩笑
Oh, great, no, fine. I will, um…
好啦 没事 我会
I’m gonna talk to my dad about that. That’s not…
我要找我爸爸谈谈 那不是…
Don’t talk to your dad. It’s fine. No, it’s not cool.
不 别跟你♥爸♥说 这样很没意思
It’s fine. It’s not a big deal.
没什么 这没什么大不了的
It’s not a big deal. Forget about it.
没什么大不了的 算了吧
It’s done.
就这么着吧
Okay.
好吧
Oh, boy.
噢 天啊
Oh, man.
噢 天啊
It begins.
已经开始了
You ready for this?
你准备好了吗?
Yeah, I am. I’m not.
我准备好了 可我还没有
There they are.
他们来了
Oh. Marcia.
你好 玛西雅
So nice.
太好了

你的评论可以尖锐,也可以湿疣!