People want to change.
人们想要改变
Some people want to be stronger…
有的人想变得更强…
Faster…Cooler
更快 更酷
Black is in fashion.
黑人是当今时尚
But don’t… please don’t lump me in with that.
不过别把我算进去
You know, I could give a shit what- what color you are.
我才不在乎你什么肤色 不在乎
No. What I want is…
我想要的…
Deeper.
更有深度
I want… Your eye, man.
我想要你的眼睛 伙计
I want those things you see through.
我想要你观察世界的工具
This is crazy.
这太疯狂了
Okay, I’m done.
好了 我说完了
No, no, no, no, no, no, no.
不 不 不
Jeremy?
杰里米?
You fuck! You fuck!
你这混♥蛋♥!你这混♥蛋♥!
You…
去你的!
Come on! Come on!
来啊!来啊!
One Mississippi,
一秒
two Mississippi,
二秒
three Mississippi,
三秒
four Mississippi…
四秒
Wo911. What’s your emergency?
这里是911 你有什么紧急情况?
I’m at the armitage house.
我在阿米蒂奇家
My name is Chris.
我叫克里斯
I’m sorry, sir, can you repeat that?
抱歉 先生 可以再说一遍吗?
I’m at… I’m at the armitage…
我在阿米蒂奇家…
no, no, don’t do it, don’t do it, don’t do it.
不 别这样
Don’t do it. Just fuckin’ go.
别这样 快走
Grandma.
奶奶
you ruined my house!
你毁了我的家!
Get him, grandpa.
抓住他 爷爷
Damn you!
该死的!
Let me do it.
让我来 听着
Chris…
克里斯…
I’m so sorry.
我很抱歉
It’s me.
是我
I- I love you.
我… 我爱你
I love you.
我爱你
I love you.
我爱你
Help. Help.
救命 救命
Help.
救命
Help me.
救命啊
Oh, shit!
噢 该死!
Chris?
克里斯!
I mean, I told you not to go in that house.
我告诉过你 别去她家
I mean…
我的意思是…
How’d you find me?
你是怎么找到我的?
I’m ts motherfuckin’ a.
我可是运输安♥全♥局♥的人
We handle shit.
我们专门处理大事
That’s what we do.
这是我们的工作
Consider this situation…
目前这种情况
Fuckin’ handled.
已经处理完毕