So I do all my research, you know, ’cause as a tsa agent,
我调查过 因为作为运输安♥全♥局♥的人…
you know, you guys are detectives,
你们是侦探吗?
I got the same training, you know?
我也受过同样的训练
We might know more than y’all sometimes, you know,
有时我们比你们知道的更多
’cause we dealin’ with some terrorist shit, so…
因为我们处理的是恐怖事件 所以…
But that- that’s a totally different story.
那就另当别论了
So look, I go do my- my- my detective work, right,
听着 我继续调查我的 好吧?
and I start putting pieces together,
我开始寻找事件的关联
and see, this is what I came up with.
听着 以下是我的推论观点
They’re probably abducting black people,
他们可能在做绑♥架♥黑人的勾当
brainwashing them and making them slaves…
洗♥脑♥后 让他们给自己当奴隶
Or sex slaves, not just regular slaves,
或者是性♥奴♥ 不是一般的奴隶
but sex slaves or shit.
而是性♥奴♥
See, I don’t know if it’s the hypnosis…
听着 我不知道 他们是否用了催眠术…
That’s making them slaves or whatnot…
来把他们变成自己的奴隶…
But all I know is, they already got two brothers we know,
但我知道他们已经抓走了 我们认识的两个兄弟
and there could be a whole bunch of brothers they got already.
而那里肯定还有一大帮兄弟受害
What’s the next move?
下一步行动又将是什么?
And don’t ever, ever say that i don’t do nothing for you.
以后别再说 我不给你们找笑料
Oh, white girls, oh, they get you every time.
白人女孩儿 她们每次都能让你心神不宁
Magic ain’t real.
噢 魔法不是真实的
None of this shit makes sense.
这根本毫无意义
Hello?
喂?
Chris? Yo, um…
克里斯? 嗨
H-hey, what up, rose? It’s, um…
嘿 怎么回事?罗斯 我是…
It’s it’s me, rod. Hi.
是我 罗德 你好
Where’s Chris?
克里斯呢?
He… left two days ago.
他两天前就走了
He left?
他走了?
Yeah. He- he got all paranoid,
是啊 他对一切都疑神疑鬼
and then he freaked out on me.
对我疯狂发飙
And then he just got in a cab and left his phone.
后来他上了出租车 把手♥机♥落下了
Wait. You haven’t seen him?
等等 你还没见到他吗?
No, he never came back here.
没有 他一直没回来
Oh, my god.
噢 天啊
Look, look, man, I been calling his phone a bunch of times.
听我说 我一直打他的电♥话♥ 根本无人接听
M-matter of fact, i went to the police.
说实话 我已经报♥警♥了
What did you say?
你怎么说的?
I just said he was missing.
我说他失踪了
Oh, g- good. You, uh…
噢 好
Let me ask you something.
我问你件事
What cab company did he, uh…
他走的时候叫的是
Did he use to leave?
哪家出租公♥司♥的车?
Oh, gosh, I…
噢 天啊 我…
I don’t know. I guess, uh, maybe, uh…
我不知道 我想可能
A local one, or I guess he- he could have called an uber.
是本地的 或者可能是优步?
Um, wait, I am so confused.
等等 我真的很困惑
Oh. You’re confu…?
你很困惑?
Oh, sh… okay. Confu…?
噢 你困惑?好吧 困…
You know something? Me, too.
知道吗?我也是
Hold… could you hold on one second?
你能等一下吗?
Okay. Okay, hold on.
好的 好 别挂电♥话♥
You lyin’ bitch.
你这个撒谎的婊♥子♥
She is lyin’ like a motherf… I know that…
她满口谎话 我知道…
Ooh, that tsa shit tingles.
那个运输安♥全♥局♥的 职业病又来了
This motherfucker’s lying.
这混♥蛋♥在撒谎
Okay, I got you. I’m gonna record your ass.
好 这下我抓住你把柄了 我要把对话录下来
I’m gonna record the shit out of you.
我要把你说的话全录下来
You talk too goddamn much. You gonna say something.
你说太多了 肯定会说漏嘴的
Uh, record.
等等 录音
Speaker.
扬声器
Un-mute.
解除静音
Uh, rose?
罗斯?
So, last time I talked to Chris,
上次我跟克里斯聊天的时候
he told me your mama hypnotized him.
他跟我说你妈妈对他催眠了
Rod, just stop.
罗德 你住手吧
I know why you’re calling.
我知道你为什么打来了
Why is that?
为什么?
It’s kind of obvious, don’t you think?
用意很明显啊 不是吗?
What?
什么?
That there’s something between us.
你对我有想法
No. What you talking about, girl? I called you about Chris.
不 你在说什么呢 姑娘?我在问克里斯的事
No, rod, whenever we’d go out, i remember you looking at me.
不 罗德 每次我们出去 我记得你都在盯着我看
What the fuck you…! No, Chris is my best friend!
胡说什么?不是那样!克里斯是我最好的朋友
Hey, look, if you did something to him…
如果你对他做了什么…
I know you think about fucking me, rod.
我知道你在打我的主意 罗德
Ain’t nobody thought about fucking you!
根本没人打你的主意
Why would you say some stupid shit? What the…
你怎么说出这种蠢话来?
You ass! Fuck you! I didn’t want to…
你这个混♥蛋♥!去死吧!我根本没想…
Fuck you! Bye!
你去死吧!再见!
Oh, shit!
噢 该死!
God, she’s so… She’s a fucking…
她简直… 她这个可恶的…
She’s a… Aw, she’s a genius.
她这个 天啊!她好聪明
Wait, wait, wait, wait, wait, wait, wait, wait, wait, wait.
等等
Hey, Chris.
你好 克里斯
How’s it going, buddy?
最近怎么样啊 哥们?
You can answer… there’s an intercom in the room.
你可以回话 屋内有一部对讲机
Wh- wh- where’s… where’s rose?
罗斯在哪儿?
Oh, you dirty dog.
噢 你这坏蛋
Now, you’re one of the lucky ones, trust me.
相信我 你可是一个幸运儿啊
Jeremy’s wrangling method sounds way less pleasant.
杰里米的争论方法 听起来让人不爽
I’m supposed to answer any, uh, outstanding questions,
我可以回答你目前…
uh, concerns you may have so far.
所有未解决的问题
Apparently, our common understanding of the process
显然 我们对这手术的共识…
has a positive impact on the success rate of the procedure.
有助于提高手术的成功率
You could give a shit, right? Okay.
你一定很想知道 对吧?那好
Just let- let me just… Tell you what it is.
那么… 就让我来告诉你真♥相♥吧
Phase one was the… Hypnotism.
第一阶段是催眠术
That’s how they sedate you.
他们可以凭此将你安定下来
Phase two is… is this.
第二阶段就是这个
Mental preparation.
心理准备
It’s basically psychological pre- op.
也就是术前心理准备
Pre-op?
术前?
For phase three.
这正是为第三阶段准备
The transplantation.
转移
Well, partial, actually.
实际上是部分转移
The piece of your brain connected to your nervous system
连接着你神经系统的
needs to stay put, keeping those…
大脑部分固定不动…
Intricate connections intact.
以保持那些错综复杂的连接 完好无损
So you won’t be gone.
所以在一定程度上来说
I mean, not completely.
你并没有消失
A sliver of you will still be in there somewhere.
你的一小部分会保持不变
Limited consciousness.
仍具有有限的意识
You’ll be able to see and hear…
这个过程中 你能看到和听到…
What your body is doing, but your…
自己身体的变化…
Existence will be as a passenger.
但你是以第三者的身份存在
An audience.
就像一个观众
You’ll live in… The sunken place.
你将会住进… 暗坑
Now you’re in the sunken place.
现在你深陷暗坑
yep. That’s… That’s what she calls it.
没错 她是这么叫的
Now, I’ll control the motor function,
此时 我会控制运动机能
so I’ll be…
这样我就变成了…
Me.
我
You’ll be me.
你会变成我
Good. Good.
不错 很好
You got it quick.
你理解得真快
Good on you.
祝贺你
Why us? Huh?
为什么选择我们 啊?
Why black people?
为什么是黑人?
Who knows?
谁知道呢?