(南加州大学, 1967年)
“几十年前, 在一个不远的星系…”
“Dozens of years ago, in a nearby galaxy…”
“很久很久以前…”
“A really long time ago…”
(垃圾桶)
卢卡斯情史
我能感觉到, 哥们儿
I can feel it, man.
它就像伟大的宇宙之力
It’s like this giant cosmic force,
源于生灵万物的能量力场
an energy field created by all living things.
– 包围着我们, 渗透着我们… – 本吉, 我正在写作
– It surrounds us, it penetrates us… – Benji, I’m trying to write.
3天内完不成这个剧本的话, 我就毕不了业
If I don’t finish this script in 3 days, I don’t graduate.
你惨了, 哥们儿
You’re lost, man.
我妈妈这个周末要来
You know, my mom is coming this weekend,
你能否收拾一下这个”药店”?
so could you clean up the “pharmacy”?
卢卡斯, 我们又见面了
So Lucas, we meet again.
阿龙, 你住在隔壁
Aaron, you live next door.
我的剧本完成了
My script is now complete.
不久我就会统治电影界
Soon I will rule the industry,
而你还在写开头…
and you will still be writing line one of…
不管叫什么片名
…whatever it’s called.
《3XR-259.7》
“3XR-259.7”
没错
Exactly.
还有, 乔治, 这胡子…
And George, the beard…
…不适合你
…not working for you.
糟糕, 我还要去见教授!
Oh shit, I gotta meet my professor!
查克, 没事吧?
Chuck, are you OK?
嘿, 过来瞧瞧, 小子
Hey, check around, kid.
她是全校园跑得最快的车
She is the fastest thing on campus.
待会儿吧, 哈尔
Yeah, maybe later, Hal.
他们会侵袭我们所有人!
They are coming for us all!
警惕黑暗面, 警惕邪恶的帝国!
Beware of the Dark Side, the evil Empire!
是的, 我也觉得他很没礼貌
Yes, I thought it was quite rude as well.
那个…
So, yeah, ah…
…从技术上说, 它还没有完成…
…it’s not what you would call technically done, done, yet…
故事讲的是一个年轻的太空农民…
but it’s about a young space farmer…
…他正努力种植…
…who is… he’s struggling with a…
…一种很糟糕的…
…struggling with a terrible crop…
…太空小麦
…of a space wheat.
努力!
Hmm, struggle!
– 是的, 他正在寻找… – 不!
– Yeah, and, he’s also, he’s searching… – No!
寻找, 不需要
Search not.
灵感, 你不会找到
Inspiration will you not find.
它会找你
It will find you.
您能不能顺着说话?
Could you talk forward?
说得太多了, 我已经
Too much already have I said.
好吧, 谢谢…
OK, thank you…
您已经帮了…大忙了
You’ve been a big… big help.
太空小麦…
Space wheat…
太空玉米…
Space corn…
太空燕麦?
Space oats?
你真漂亮!
You’re beautiful!
抱歉, 我平常不这样和女生说话…
I’m sorry, I don’t normaly talk to girls like that…
…我平常不太和女生说话
..I don’t normally talk to girls.
那个, 我很抱歉
So, yeah, I’m sorry.
我才抱歉, 我不知道有人在这儿
Oh, I’m sorry, I didn’t know anybody was in here.
我平常喜欢来这儿想事情
I usually just like to come here to think.
是吗?
You do?
我是说… 那我走了
I mean… I’ll leave.
等等
Wait.
你是乔治·卢卡斯, 对么?
You are George Lucas, right?
我…是的
I’m… yeah.
我是玛丽昂
I’m Marion.
我喜欢你的学生电影
I loved your student films.
《1.42.08》, 《6.18.67》…
“1.42.08”, “6.18.67”…
…片名太棒了
…great titles.
我真不敢相信你看过
I can’t believe you saw those.
是的. 它们那么富有激♥情♥, 富有想象力
Yeah. They had such passion, such vision.
我爱死它们了
I loved them.
你愿意坐下来么?
Do you wanna sit down?
我开始在想太空燕麦不是我要表达的
I’m just beginning to think that space oats isn’t the answer.
可能你并不打算写太空农灾
Maybe you just weren’t meant to write agricultural space tragedies.
你的创作必须发自内心, 要让人们融入你的梦想
You’ve got to write from you heart, just let people onto your dreams.
你这样认为?
You think so?
是的
I do.
我真这么认为
I really do.
该死, 我得走了
Oh, damn, you know, I’ve gotta go.
有一场大型的抗♥议♥活动…
There is a big protest…
…我算是学生反抗组织的领袖
…I’m kind of leading a student rebellion.
我还会见到你么?
Will I see you again?
一定会的
Definitely.
别太担心
Don’t worry so much.
想到什么就写什么
Just write what you know.
就像”正中王鼠要害”…
Just like “bulls-eye Womp rats”…
啊, 我的手!
Ah, my hand!
太了不起了
It’s amazing.
你才了不起
You are amazing.
你是我灵感的源泉
You are my inspiration.
我觉得…我们真是心有灵犀
I feel… like we are so connected.
我也觉得
Me too.
妈妈?
Mom?
妈妈?!?
Mom?!?
嗨, 孩子们
Hi, kids.
(不要走开, 还有精彩花絮)
嘿, 乔治!
Hey, George!
看我新养的鸭子
Check out my new duck.
我叫它霍华德
I named him Howard.
[霍华德是漫画改编电影《Howard the Duck》中的 主人公太空怪鸭, 该片由卢卡斯担任执行制片人]