或者 他们有告诉你他们想杀他的原因吗
I mean, would they tell you why they wanted him dead?
是这家伙疯了
Guy cracked.
一晚上杀了八个特工 包括蹲他的眼线
Killed 8 ops in a single night and his spotter.
-这只是他们告诉你的 -这就是他做的事
– That’s what they told you? – That’s what he did.

No.
不 不完全是
No, not exactly.
我当时也在
I was there.
那晚 所有的特工都被打了
The night all those operatives were hit.
他们被下令去杀他
They’d been sent to kill him,
还有我 都是双子杀手指使的
and me, by Gemini.
还有 他的眼线是在维吉尼亚州被射杀的
And not that it matters, but his spotter were shot in Virginia
而剩下的那些人则是在萨凡纳被打死的
and the rest of those men went down in Savannah.
亨利是能狙击 但他也狙不了那么远
Henry can shoot long distance, but he can’t shoot that long.
拜托你想想 你不觉得这样很没逻辑吗
Come on, just think. Does that make any sense to you?
你明白我在说什么吗 这不
So you understand what I’m saying? It doesn’t…
清静多了
Better.
操♥你♥妈♥
Fuck you.
起来 走
Get up. Go.
待在那儿别动
Stay right there.
-谢谢 -小意思
– Thank you. – Yeah.
你知道怎么把那玩意儿点起来吗
Do you know how to light one of those?
老天呐 亨利
Jesus, Henry.
谢谢你提醒了炸♥弹♥的事情
Thanks for the tip on the granade.
你一直在和他说话
You were talking to him all the time?
没错
Yeah.
你要么搜身
You either search somebody.
要么不搜
Or you don’t.
我先警告你一句
And for the record.
我是不想杀你的
I do not want to kill you.
但如果真有那个必要 我也不会心软
But I absolutely will if I have to.
克雷·维里斯都告诉你关于我的什么了
What did Clay Verris tell you about me?
好 那我来跟你讲讲他吧
Okay, let me tell you about him.
因为我很了解维里斯先生
Cause I know Mr. Verris very well.
他是怎么开始训练你的
How did he start you?
打鸟 射兔子吗
Hunting birds, rabbit?
在你12岁左右时 他开始让你打鹿
About 12 years old, he moved you up to deer.
接着我猜应该是在你19或20岁那会儿
I’m guessing 19 or 20 years old,
他第一次让你去杀人了
the first time he ordered you to shoot a person.
我刚刚说的那些都是对的吧
Any of these ring a true?
是啊
Yeah.
他还告诉你要直面你的恐惧
He told you to lean into your fear.
因为你是个战士
Because you were a warrior.
天生就注定有能力打败弱小
Blessed with great gifts to defend the weak.
但他永远都阻止不了你心里的那个声音
But he couldn’t stop the noise.
你心底里总有一块疙瘩
That secret part of you that always felt
你就是和其他人有点不一样
a little different than everybody else.
让你觉得自己是个怪人
Part that felt like a weirdo.
你什么都不知道
You don’t know shit.
小子 我对你了如指掌
Kid, I know your inside out and backwards.
你对蜜蜂过敏 讨厌香菜
You allergic to bees, you hate cilantro.
打喷嚏总是一连打4个
You always sneeze 4 times.
没人喜欢吃香菜
Everybody hates cilantro.
你一丝不苟 严谨 威严 无情
You’re meticulous, thorough, disciplined, relentless.
你还热衷于解谜
You love puzzles.
你会下棋 对吧
You are a chess player, right?
而且 我赌你下得还不赖
Good too, I bet.
但你一直被失眠所折磨着
But you suffer from insomnia,
你的大脑不允许你入睡
your mind never lets you sleep.
就算有时你能入睡 也会被噩梦纠缠
And even when it does, it attacks you with nightmares.
我指的是那种你从凌晨三点做的那种
I am talking about those 3 o’clock in the morning –
“谁来救救我”的绝望噩梦
“somebody please save me” kind of nightmares.
这时候你就开始怀疑了
And then there’s the doubts.
而怀疑从来不会有好结果
And those are the worst.
你很讨厌它们 更讨厌拥有它们的自己
You hate them, and you hate yourself for having them.
这让你觉得自己很软弱
They make you feel weak.
真正的士兵才不会处心积虑 不是吗
A real soldier doesn’t doubt, right?
唯一能让你感到真正的快乐的时候
The only time you ever trully feel happy
是当你趴在地上准备扣下扳机的那一瞬间
is when you’re flat on your belly about to squeeze the trigger.
在那一刹那 整个世界都完整了
And at that moment, the world makes perfect sense.
你觉得我是怎么知道这些事情的
How do you think I know all of that?
你怎么知道的关我屁事
I don’t give a shit how you know anything.
看着我 蠢货
Look at me, dummy!
看看我们
Look at us!
25年前 你父亲提取了我的血并克隆了我
25 years ago, your father took my blood and he cloned me.
而后 他创造了你
He made you
从我这儿创造出来的
from me.
我们的基因一模一样
Our DNA is identical.
他说的都是真♥相♥
He’s telling you the truth.
闭嘴
Shut up!
他选了我 是因为从来没人能到我这种境界
He chose me cause there’s never been anybody like me,
而他深知 终有一天我会变老
and he knew one day I was gonna get old
而这就是你步入的时候了
and then you’d step in.
他一直在对你说谎
He’s been lying to you the whole time.
他告诉你 说你是个孤儿
He told you you were an orphan.
而在整个世界这么多人里
And of all the people in the world to
他为什么偏偏要送你来追我
come after me why would he send you?
因为我是最厉害的
Because I’m the best.
你很明显不是最厉害的
You are obviously not the best.
你就是块硬骨头
You’re a hard ass hit.
这本来应该是你的重生之日什么的吧
Guess this was supposed to be your birthday or something that.
我必须得死 还必须得死在你的手里
I had to die, and you had to do it.
只要我还活着
As long as I was alive somehow,
克雷的那个小实验就永远不是完美的
Clay’s little experiment was incomplete.
你就是在为这样的一个疯子在扣扳机
That’s the maniac you’re pulling the trigger for.
闭上你的狗嘴
Shut your mouth about him!
你只是想打击我而已
You just trying to rattle me.
我是想救你
I’m trying to save you!
你多大了 23岁吧
What are you, 23?
还是个处吧
Still a virgin, right?
是啊
Yeah.
苦苦地想要找个伴侣与之深入交流
Dying to be in a relationship and connect,
却又唯恐有人和你走太近
but terrified to let anybody near you.
要是有人发现了真实的你怎么办
Because what if somebody actually saw who you are?
那他们还怎么可能会爱你
How could they love you?
所以 大家在你眼里都变成了一个个活靶子
So, everybody is just targets.
而你则是一把冷酷无情的武器
And you’re just a weapon.
别对他开枪
Don’t shoot him!
别打他
Don’t shoot him
不 不要
No! Don’t!
放下
Drop it!
放下 不然我就毙了你
Drop it! I will shoot you!
你不会的
No, you won’t.
把他放开
Take your hands off of him!
放开他
Let him go!
马上
Right now!
我不是你
I’m not you!
听到了没 老头
You hear me, old man?
我不是你
I’m not you!
-他在哪里 -他已经走了
– Where is he? – He’s gone.
-击中他了吗 -应该是的
– Did you hit him? – I think so, yeah.
-伤到哪里 -应该是肩膀
– Where? – Shoulder, I think.
那他会痊愈的
Then he’ll recover.
那是好事吗
Is that a good thing?
要知道
You know,
不是每天都有这样的机会
It’s not every day you see a guy
能看到一个人在两个大洲被他自己
get his ass kicked on 2 continents.
打得落花流水
By himself.
去哪里
Where to?
佐治亚州
Georgia.
维里斯在的地方
Is where Verris is.

你的评论可以尖锐,也可以湿疣!