他叫 汇1000美元到我的羽毛币账户
His name is “$1000 into my Featherquin account”.
你好 珍内特
Hello, Janet.
在你试图又一次杀掉我之前 好好考虑
Before you try to kill me again, consider this.
你的家庭地址是卡罗尔·格罗夫街1362号♥
Your home address is 1362, Carol Grove.
安全警报密♥码♥是1776
The security alarm code is 1776.
你每天早上6点12分起床
You awaken at 6:12 every morning.
在6点42分前喝一杯无咖♥啡♥因♥的拿铁咖啡
and stop for your decaf soy latte with an extra shot by 6:42.
每晚你都会站在客厅的大窗户前面
Every night you stand in front of your huge living room window,
一边喝着豪帅快活的玛格丽塔酒
sipping a Jose Cuervo Margarita
一边看电视上的《法医档案》
with Forensic Files on the TV.
穿着你高级舒适的运动裤
Wearing your nice, comfy sweatpants.
我是莱希特
This is Lassiter.
在你10点和2点方向都有抢手
There are shooters at your 10 and 2.
一旦离开这个椅子 就会立刻丧命
Get above of that chair, you will be AMF’ed.
如果我认为世界上还需要有另外一个我的话
Now, if I thought the world needed another me
我会生个孩子
I would’ve had a kid.
这个项目在我来之前已经启动了
The program predates my arrival at the agency,
你知道这一点
You must know that.
是的 真是标准的华盛顿式回答
Yeah, perfect DC answer.
出现问题只会开溜
If something goes wrong – duck.
给那个骑自行车的小子一点小费
Tip the bike guy.
你可以走了
You can go.
听着 我挟持了一名你的探员
Now, I have your agent with me against her will.
丹妮尔·扎卡维斯基
Danielle Zakarweski.
她想加入
She wants to come in.

Fine.
她和我一样 是个爱国者
Now, like me, she is a patriot.
不同的是
Unlike me,
她仍然想要在未来的几十年里
she still wants to spend the next couple decades
为你们这些混♥蛋♥冲锋陷阵
scoring touchdowns for you assholes.
她的安全必须要得到保证
Her safety is non-negotiable.
10点和2点方向 珍内特
10 and 2, Janet.
珍内特点的另一杯无咖♥啡♥因♥拿铁咖啡
Decaf soy latte, an extra shot for Janet?
我只会把她交给一个人
The only person I’ll turn her over to
就是在卡塔赫纳你派来追杀我的那个
is the guy you sent after me in Cartagena.
派其他人来的这个念头想都别想
Don’t even think about sending anybody else.
家人团聚 很甜蜜
Family reunion, very sweet.

Yeah.
你最好把你该做的事做了
Keep it up,
否则 你就是我第一次无偿杀人的小白鼠
you’ll be the first person I’ve ever killed for free.
你多快能把他送到布达佩斯
How quickly can you get him to Budapest?
5分钟
5 minutes.
很好
Good.
她今晚午夜会在
She’ll be in the courtyard of the
瓦伊达洪城♥堡♥的院子等你
Vajdahunyad Castle at midnight, tonight.
慢慢享用你的拿铁吧
Enjoy your latte.
AMF是什么意思
What’s AMF?
再您妈的见
Adios mother fucker.
他是怎么知道我们在这儿的
How the hell does he know we’re here?
这样会有用吗
This is gonna work, right?
会的
Yes.
你怎么知道
How do you know?
我还不知道他的喜好吗
I know his taste.
等等 你的意思是你对我有兴趣吗
Wait, are you saying you are attracted to me?
我吗
Me?
现在的我吗 怎么可能
Now? Hell no.
不过那个年轻稚嫩版本的我或许会考虑下
But the younger, less mature version, maybe.
我在佐治亚州找你的时候
When I came for you in Georgia,
我完全是没经过大脑思考的 是一种直觉
I didn’t have to think about that, it was instinct.
所以他也一样会有这种本能
He was born with that too.
况且 他想要的是我
Besides, he wants me.
右转
Right.
院子挺漂亮
Lovely courtyard.
抱歉 女士
I’m sorry, ma’am.
在进行下一步前 我需要你卸下所有衣物
Before we go any further, I’m gonna need you to strip.
你再说一遍
I beg you pardon?
我必须要确认你身上没有任何设备
Need to be certain you’re not wearing a wire.
好吧 首先
Okay, first of all.
“女士”是什么意思
Ma’am?
我从小就被教导要尊重长辈
I was raised to respect my elders.
请脱下你的衣服
Take off your clothes, please.
请转一下身
Turn around, please.
看来你很严谨啊
I see you like to be thorough?
唯有警惕让我得以生存下去
Caution is kept me alive.
打给这个一次性手♥机♥
Call this burner.
谢谢
Thank you.
布洛根
Brogan.
你有12分钟
In 12 minutes,
不然我就让她脑壳里多两颗子弹
I’m putting 2 bullets in the back of her head.
你的指令是把她安全地送过去
Your orders are to deliver her safely.
我的指令是杀了你
My orders are to kill you.
你熟悉地下墓穴的石英室吗
Are you familiar with the quartz chamber at the catacombs?
不行
Negative.
必须得在显眼的地方 我要能看到你
We’re doing it someplace visible, where I can see you.
你还有11分钟
Now you have 11 minutes.
把衣服穿好 我们要坐车走了
Get dressed. We’re taking a ride.
计程车 不错的选择
Cab was a smart move.
你是哪儿人
Where are you from?
这么有礼节 是南方人吧
Your formality, it’s Southern.
你要是想把我当成诱饵
You know if you gonna use me as bait
并且最后可能杀了我的话
and possible murder me
那你至少也应该和我说说话减轻我的压力
then the least you can do is indulge me in some conversation.
就在亚特兰大附近
Just outside Atlanta.
你们两个很像呢
You two have a lot in common.
这我不太信
I doubt that.
你会惊讶的
You’d be surprised.
我一开始也是这么跟着他
You know I started following him too
就像你一样
just like you’re doing.
后来我对他有了更深入的了解
Then I got to know him.
他和你一样 有一颗宽容的心
He’s got a big heart, like you.
你又怎么知道我的心怎么了
What do you know about my heart?
反正我知道你有那么一颗心
I know that you have one.
我还知道你的心在告诉你
And I know that it’s telling you that something
说你的肩负的工作总有些不对劲
about the job you’ve been given isn’t right.
工作就是工作 女士
Job is the job, ma’am.
真好奇你给这儿的管♥理♥员♥塞了多少钱
I wonder how much you payed the custodian.
左转
Left.
把链条打开
Undo the chain.
地下室啊
Basement.
看来你很了解这座城市啊
You must really know the city.
我经常看国家地理
I watch a lot of Nat Geo.
-这儿写着”越界” -请吧
– It says “Off limits”. – Ma’am.
不知道有多少人被埋葬在这里呢
I wonder how many people are buried down here.
站到那边去
Stand over there.

Go.
你要是把灯全给打坏了
If you knock out all the lights,
你待会出去的时候怎么看得清你的陷阱呢
how are you gonna see your own tripwire on the way out?
炸♥弹♥可不是开玩笑的 我知道是怎么回事
The granade is no joke, I mean I get the idea.
黑暗能削弱他的力量
Darkness neutralizes his biggest strength,
让他成为你的瓮中之鳖 对吧
enclosed court favors you, right?
但他要是扔炸♥弹♥ 肯定会把我也误杀了的
I mean he can’t throw a grenade without killing me too.
但我要是用气体来对付你呢
But what if I tries gas?
你懂的 包含点儿镇静剂的那种
You know, or some sort of sedative agent?
你还真是想得远多过我
Way ahead of me.
防毒面具加夜视眼镜 很聪明
Gas mask and night vision, very smart.
-到那儿去 -链条哎
– Over there. – Zip ties!
是给我准备的吧
These must be for me?
我能再问你一个问题吗
But can I ask you something?
你有停下来给我回答的时间吗
Would you actually stop talking long enough for me to answer?
你有多了解他
How much do you know about him?

你的评论可以尖锐,也可以湿疣!