他们是给你看过我的照片吗
Did they show you a picture of me?
是啊 你看起来真老
Yeah, you look old.
小鬼 你要是再靠近一步
Kid, you take one step closer.
我就别无选择了
You gonna leave me no choice.
松手 松手
Get off! Get off!
闪开 闪开
Move, move!
别挡我路
Get out of the way!
停下 停下 停下
Stop. Stop. Stop!
举起手来
Hands up!
刚刚是什么鬼
What the hell was that?
国 家 警 察 局
布洛根
Brogan.
谢谢你 警官
Thank you, sir.
-谢谢你 队长 -不客气
– Thank you, Captain. – No problem.
你那边已经暴露了
Your place is burnt,
给我找个视野开阔的地方
give me somewhere I can see him coming.
我本来想拿枪进去救你的
I wanted to go in there guns blazing.
但她觉得外交手段更好
But she thought that diplomatic approach made more sense.
是啊 开火可能反而更好
Yeah, gunfire might have been kinder.
干得不错
Great work in there.
现在呢
What now?
带我去布达佩斯
I need you to get me to Budapest.
-为什么去布达佩斯 -为什么去布达佩斯
– What’s in Budapest? – What’s in Budapest?
杰克的线人 尤里
Jack’s informant Yuri.
他们不是因为我想退休所以追杀我
These guys aren’t trying to kill me because I wanna retire.
他们追杀我是因为
They’re coming after me because they
他们觉得杰克告诉了我机密信息
think Jack told me something classified.
尤里应该知道这事
Yuri ought to know about it.
抱歉兄弟 但我的阿兹特克
I’m sorry, partner, but my Aztec
飞不了这么远
doesn’t have that kind of voyage.
那我希望能借一架能飞过去的
Well, I was hoping we would borrow something that does.
比如G系
Maybe a G?
要借一架湾流吗
Taking someone’s Gulfstream?
你得多爱一个人才肯把湾流借给他
I mean you.. you’d really have to love the guy to do that.
我正好知道有个人 等我一会儿
I know just the fellow. Give me a minute.
♪ 我在小镇那头 有个马子 ♪
♪ Well, I got a woman, way over town ♪
♪ 她对我很好 ♪
♪ That’s good to me, oh yeah ♪
♪ 我在小镇那头 有个马子 ♪
♪ I got a woman, way over town ♪
♪ 对我很好 ♪
♪ Good to me, oh yeah ♪
♪ 我要钱 她就会给我 ♪
♪ She give me money when I’m in need ♪
亨利
Henry?
你有过小孩吗
Did you ever have a kid?
没有 怎么了
No, why?
那个摩托男
Guy on a motorcycle.
你注意到什么了吗
Did you notice anything funny about him?
我注意到他特别厉害
I noticed he was very good.
没错
Right.
那脸呢
And the face?
有点熟悉吗
Similarity?
是啊 我也注意到了
Yeah, I noticed that too.
那么
So…
你有过长♥期♥的亲密关系吗
You never had a long-term relationship?
没有
No.
除非把你算上
Unless we count you.
有没有可能你有个小孩 但你不知道
Is it possible that you could’ve had kid without knowing it?
不可能
No.
-那你怎么解释 -丹尼
– Then how do you explain… – Danny.
别问了
Alright?
顺便 谢谢
Thank you, by the way.
谢什么
For?
谢谢你离开了巴伦的公♥寓♥
For leaving Baron’s appartment,
我就不是他们的目标了
so I wouldn’t be a target.
来佐治亚州救我
Coming and getting me in Georgia
那时你明明可以一走了之
when you could’ve just ran for you life.
我只是
I just…
想让你坐私人飞机
wanted to put you on a private plane
去匈牙利免费旅游一次
and give you a free trip to Hungary.
我在那儿能看到
Where I am gonna find…?
匈牙利人
“Hungarians”.
没错
Right.
我看到他时
When I saw him.
就像看到鬼了一样
It was like I was seeing a ghost.
拿着枪的鬼
Ghost with a gun.
就像
Like…
死在我抢下的每一个鬼
every trigger I’ve ever pulled.
佐治亚州 格伦维尔
我告诉过你在哥伦比亚待命
I told you to stay in Colombia and wait for orders.
我想和你谈谈
I wanted to talk to you.
他很厉害
He is very good.
他是最厉害的
He’s the best.
所以我派你去
That’s why I sent you.
我每一步行动前他都能知道
He knew every move of mine before I made it.
我本可以拿下他 就在那儿 扣下扳机
I’d have him, right there, and… take the shot
然后
and…
他就死了
he’d be gone.
像鬼一样
Like a ghost.
你看到他的脸了吗
Did you get a look at his face?
没看清 我在台阶的脏镜子里看到了
Not really, I saw him at the stairs through a dirty mirror.
我以为你在楼顶上
I thought you were on the roof.
我开始是的 他瞄准我了 我得下去
I was, he got a line on me, I had to jump down.
我们是怎么演习的
What do we always drill?
占领高地 把他逼向绝路
You hold the high ground, you put his back against the wall
不能让他逃跑
and you don’t let him go.
我知道
I know that.
整件事就很怪
Whole thing was weird.
就是
Just…
诡异
wicky.
怎么怪了
How?
我不知道 就是
I don’t know, it was…
就好像我游离在
As if I were…
身体之外看着一样
watching it all.
他是谁
Who is he?
孩子 困扰着你的
Junior, this thing, that you
这件事情 这种陌生感
are struggling with, this strangeness.
是恐惧
It’s fear.
不要厌恶它
Don’t hate it –
要依靠它
lean into it.
拥抱它
Embraced it.
最终克服它
And then overcome it.
只要你能跨过这道门槛 孩子
You, are right in the threshold, son.
就是这样
This cause.
你饿吗
You hungry?
是的 长官
Yes, sir.
来碗甜麦片吗
Bowl of cereals hungry?
好的 长官
Yes, sir.
谢谢 训练完毕 举起手来
Thank you. That’s it. Hands up.
过来 所有人排队
Over here, everyboy take the line.
都归队
Everybody back to one.
好了 出发
That’s one, let’s go!
来了许多新面孔 是啊
Lots of new faces. Yeap.
他们会是第一批被派到也门的
They’ll be the first boots on the ground in Yemen.
他们知道作战规则吗 还是
Do they understand the rules of engagement, or, just…
只要看到动的东西就开枪
whatever moves – they shoot it?
他们是精英 训练有素
They are elite, they’re disciplined.
如果他们能够通过公♥寓♥窗户
And if they get a clean shot at their
精准迅速地击中目标
target through an appartment window
他们就会出手
they’ll take it.
你应该在去布达佩斯的路上好好想想
You should think about that on your way to Budapest.
亨利刚在那边落地
Henry’s just landed there.
你动身吧
You’re moving out.
阿妮科
Aniko?

你的评论可以尖锐,也可以湿疣!