Danny, meet the Baron.
中年无赖 我认识的最棒的飞行员
Middle-aged reprobate and best pilot I’ve ever known.
丹尼 巴伦
Danny, Baron.
你好 糊糊
Hey, Toast.
你要的装备都准备好了
Got your appliences requested.
你们可以先去我那里呆一阵 在喀他赫纳
For now, you can hold up to my place at Cartagena.
没有人认识你 很安全
You’ll be anonymous and safe.
是啊 我们现在水深火热呢
Yeah, we’re kinda in the shit here, man.
我觉得杰克已经死了
I think Jack is dead.
-天哪 -是啊
– Jesus. – Yeah.
-有人跟踪你们吗 -没有
– Anyone follow you? – No.
会跟来的 出发吧
They will. Let’s go.
-我能吃一片饼干吗 -当然
– Can I have one of those crackers? – Sure.
谢谢
Thanks.
他在家也这么做吗
Does he do this at home?
我不觉得 我不知道
I don’t think so, I don’t know.
-你会吗 -当然不
– Do you? – No.
如果在家做这种事不像话
If it’s inappropriate to do this sort of thing at home.
你觉得在科学课上
Why would you think it’s appropriate
做这种事像话吗
to do it in your science class?
我不知道 大概因为理科太无聊了
I don’t know, probably because science is so wicked boring.
你好
Hello.
我想你大概也不希望我退休
Guess you really didn’t want me to retire.
亨利 你还好 谢天谢地
Henry, you’re okay! Thank God!
省省吧
Stop it!
马里诺死了吗
Is Marino dead?
是的
Yes.
杰克·威利斯呢
Jack Willis?
不是我♥干♥的 都不是我♥干♥的
It wasn’t me. None of this was me
亨利 我发誓
Henry, I swear it.
我相信过你 戴尔
I trusted you, Dell.
你可以继续相信 我换个手♥机♥给你打电♥话♥
You still can. Let me call you on another line.
604 555 0131
我给你30秒
You got 30 seconds.
抱歉
Hey, excuse me.
我能借你手♥机♥5分钟时间吗
Could you borrow a phone for 5 minutes
我给你100美金
if I gave you a hundred bucks?
我们先谈谈是谁想到的
We’ll start with who’s idea it was to send a team
派支小队去扎卡维斯基探员家里 有必要吗
to agent Zakarweski’s apartment, was that necessary?
也不是我的决定
Also not my call, she’s working
她在为督察长工作 不是我
for the Inspector General, not me.
她和你在一起吗
Is she with you?
是的
Yes.
不是自愿的吧
Not voluntarily.
好了听着 我不想在电♥话♥上说这事
Okay, listen, this is not something I wanna say over the phone.
我他妈现在在我孩子的学校
I’m at my kids, goddamn, school!
这他妈都是什么事
What a hell is all of this?!
我们出了点问题
We have a problem.
双子杀手
Gemini.
你的老朋友 在和珍内特·莱希特的人合作
Your old friend, working with Janet Lassiter and her people.
我没法阻止他们
I can’t stop them.
好的 多莫夫
Okay, Dormov.
他和双子杀手有关系吗
Did he have something to do with Gemini?
多莫夫 你让我在火车上杀的那个
Dormov, the guy that you had me popped on the train.
因为你说他是俄♥罗♥斯♥恐♥怖♥分♥子♥
Because you said he was a Russian terrorist.
他在为双子杀手工作吗
Was he working for Gemini?
以前是
Once upon a time.
所以你让我给克雷·维里斯挑的头
So you got me pulling triggers for Clay Verris.
亨利 我很后悔没对你坦诚相待 但听好
Henry, I regret my lack of candor, but listen…
你有多少次这样对我了 戴尔
How many other times you do this to me, Dell?
有多少次你改了文件
How many times you spiked a file,
让我把不该死的人送上西天
send me off to AMF somebody who didn’t deserve it?
从来没有 就这么一次
Never, ever. This was the one-off.
我以我儿子的性命发誓
I swear on my son’s life.
好吧 听着
Alright, look.
扎卡维斯基探员和这事无关
Agent Zakarweski is not a part of this.
亨利 我们能行 我发誓
Henry, we can fix this. I swear, but I need
但我需要你们俩一起回来
both of you to come back.
回哪里 戴尔
To what, Dell?
好吧 双子杀手
Okay, Gemini.
你对他了解多少
What do you know about it?
克雷·维里斯拥有的私营准军事团队
Privatized paramilitary owned by Clay Verris.
局里和他们在业务上有很多往来
Agency does a lot of business with them.
还有呢
Is there more?
巴伦和我在海军里在维里斯手下
Baron and I served under Verris in the Marines:
去过巴拿马 科威特 索马里
in Panama, Kuwait, Somalia.
之后他就离开了军队
After he left the military, he started
他建立了双子杀手 想雇我们
Gemini and tried to hire us.
我们都拒绝他了
We both told him “no”.
我学聪明了 搬家去了2400公里外的地方
Except I was smart enough to move 1500 miles away.
是啊
Yeah.
我搞砸了
I blowed that one.
哥伦比亚 卡塔赫纳
欢迎来到哥伦比亚
维里斯靠各种手段干掉目标
Verris gets billions of dollars a year to take
一年能赚几十亿美元
out targets in any way he sees fit.
这就是双子杀手
That’s Gemini:
私下绑♥架♥ 拷问
off-book kidnappings, tortures.
你想让12个沙特王子悄悄消失的话
They who you call when you need 12 Saudi princes
找他们就对了
to quietly disappear.
或者你想找人训练你的敢死队
Or you want somebody to train your death squads.
我上狙击学校六周之后
6 weeks into Sniper School
克雷·维里斯带我出海八公里
Clay Verris takes me out on this boat for 5 miles.
在我脚踝上绑上负重 把我扔到海里
Ties this weights to my ankles, tosses me overboard.
叫我尽可能久地踩水
Tells me tread water as long as I can.
他不知道你怕
And he didn’t know about your fear of…
他当然知道 这就是他的目的
Of course did. That was the point.
那你怎么办呢
So what did you do?
我尽可能久地踩水
I tread water for as long as I could.
然后淹死了
And then I drowned.
死了
Dead.
他把我捞出来 拍拍我的胸口
He fished me out, pat on my chest.
告诉我我现在够格做他的手下了
Told me I was now ready to serve under his command.
干杯
A toast.
敬下一次战争
To the next war…
-永远不会发生 -永远不会发生
– which is no war. – which is no war.
没有战争
No war.
我们明早再商量
We’ll figure out in the morning.
现在需要先歇一歇
Right now we can use some shelter.
当然 你们想要一间房♥还是
Sure, you folks want one room or…
两间
Two.
两间 两间
Two, two.
好啊 如果你想的话我还能把他塞去车♥库♥
Yeah, I can put him in the garage if you want.
好了 那就两间房♥
Alright, two rooms will be fine.
就给你们个选择 这里走
Just giving you options. Okay, right this way.
楼顶有狙击手 我去引开他
Sniper, rooftop, I leave, he’s gonna follow.
你和巴伦一起去安全的地方
I need you to go with Baron some place safe.
好吗
Alright?
狙击手 在楼顶
Shooter, on the roof.
你真是个糟糕的房♥客 你知道吗
You are a shitty house guest, you know that?
他们怎么找到我们的
How the hell did they find us?
她是好人 真的是好人
She’s good, she’s really good.
她只是不知道自己被人利用了
She just doesn’t know what she doesn’t know.
照顾好她 好吗
Take care of her, alright?
停下别动
Stop right there!
你是谁
Who are you?
我不想对你开枪
I don’t wanna shoot you!
好啊
Fine.
别对我开枪
Don’t shoot me.
那我对你开枪好吗
Mind if I shoot you?
你刚刚在楼顶上我就能杀了你
I could have killed you on the roof.
也许你那时应该杀了我
Maybe you should have.

你的评论可以尖锐,也可以湿疣!