国防秘密服务
Defence Clandestine Services.
招募和指挥特工
Recruiting, running assets.
没被记过一次过
Not a single demerit.
我说
I mean…
然后检察长派你来码头
So then the Inspector General sticks you on a dock
监视一个想着退休的老家伙
to watch a guy who just wants to retire?
你也不嫌麻烦
That doesn’t bother you?
这就要说再见了 亨利
Well, this is adios, Henry.
监视你很愉快
It’s been nice surveilling you.
明天我就会被派去其他地方了
I’ll be sent somewhere else tomorrow.
是啊
Yeah.
你要搭我车回家吗
You… you want a ride home?
不用了 谢谢 我公♥寓♥就在那
No, thanks, my apartment is just right over there.
亨利 你为什么要退休
Henry, why are you retiring?
我发现最近我总躲着镜子
I’m finding myself avoiding mirrors lately, so…
我就当这是个征兆吧
I’m gonna take that as a sign.
在外面小心点
Watch your six out there.
你也是
You too.
晚安 糊糊
Night, Toast.
过来看星星 杰克
You should come look at the stars, Jack.
-你要多练练蹬腿 -查理
– You have to work on your kick. – Charlie.
-集中注意力 亨利 -够了
– Concentrate, Henry. – Come on!
你五岁了 这个不难
You are 5 now and this is not hard.
现在 再试一次
Now. Try again.
警告
有人侵入
这里是杰克 出海中
Hi, this is Jack, I’m sailing.
这是不是意味着我们有生意了
Please tell me this means we’re back in business.
你在哪
Where are you?
百无聊赖地监视别人
Just some goddamn surveliance.
立刻离开那
Get out of there, now!
别回家 别回你女友家
Do not go home, do not go to your girl’s house.
-到车站 用现金买♥♥张票 -操
– Go to the bus station, get a ticket, in cash. – Shit.
别用取款机 去一个没人认识你的地方
Do not use ATM. Go somewhere where nobody knows you.
你确定吗
You sure?
有人到我窗户外面了 抱歉我拖你下水了
They’re outside my window, sorry man I made you a loose end.
没事的 我会没事的
Come on man, I’ll be fine.
怎么联♥系♥你
How do I contact with you?
别联♥系♥ 谁也别联♥系♥
You don’t. Don’t contact anybody.
特别是DIA的人
Especially anybody from the DIA.
还有把手♥机♥扔掉 快点
And get rid of your phone. Now.
怎么了 亨利 停下
Oh, come on, Henry. Stop.
马里诺
Marino?
我不是来打架的
It’s not gun time.
是来请你喝咖啡的
It’s coffee time.
你有应急包吗
Do you have a burn bag?
首先 告诉我你在这干嘛
First, tell me what you’re doing here.
有人派了一个小队来杀我
Somebody just sent a team to kill me.
然后你还在睡觉
And you’re still asleep.
说明你不知道 对吗
That means you didn’t know about it, correct?
当然不知道 不然我早告诉你了
No, of course not. I would’ve told you.
这说明你是下一个
That means you’re next.
穿好衣服
Get dressed.
那些船有备用钥匙在办公室 对吧
All the boats have dupe keys in the office, right?
有快艇吗
You got a fast one?
感受到海洋的呼唤了吗
Feeling the call of the sea?
他在哪
Where is he?
你可以现在告诉我
You can tell me now.
嘿 放下
Hey, drop!
婊♥子♥
Bitch!
你是想现在说 还是想
You can tell me now, or you can
等五分钟以后 我把你打得鼻青脸肿了再说
tell me in 5 minutes minus your teeth.
但你得告诉我
But you gonna tell me.
我听到三声枪响
I counted 3.
你带了几个人
How many did you bring?
谁派你过来的
Who sent you?
你是想现在说 还是想等五分钟以后
You can tell me now or you can tell me in 5 minutes…
我把你打得鼻青脸肿了再说
minus your teeth.
你还好吗
You alright?
-是莱希特 -你怎么知道的
– It’s Lassiter. – How do you know?
上了这船 你就要抛弃
You get on this boat you leave behind
你所有东西和所有认识的人
everything and everybody you’ve ever known.
明白吗
Do you understand that?
害怕是好事
Scared is good.
说明你警觉起来了
It means you’re alert.
还没有人想来杀过我呢
Never had anybody trying to kill me before.
重要的是 你没死
Yeah, well, the important thing is – you didn’t.
你除了蜜蜂还害怕什么
What scares you? Other than bees.
溺水
Drowning.
这就是你说的善后吗
So this is you cleaning up your own messes?
别训我了
Spare me the lecture.
就像看兴登堡号♥撞上了泰坦尼克
It’s like watching the Hindenburg crash into the Titanic.
1937年兴登堡号♥客运飞艇空难
告诉我我们拿亨利怎么办
Tell me what we’re going to do about Henry.
亨利·布洛根跟其他士兵一样
Henry Brogan is like any other soldier.
年轻的时候没脑子
When they’re young and stupid
你说什么他们都相信
they believe anything you tell them.
再老一点之后 他们
Then they get older, they
没那么多精力了
wear out.
长心眼了
Grow a conscious.
这也是我们需要新型士兵的原因
This is why we need a new breed of soldier.
双子杀手可以搞定
Gemini will handle this.
对不起 我不允许
I’m sorry, I can’t allow that.
我可不是在要你允许
I’m not asking your permission.
你想去找上头吗
You wanna go to your bosses?
他们听到这失败的行动肯定乐坏了
I am sure they’d love to hear about our little rogue project.
我把现场布置成俄♥罗♥斯♥杀手干的
I’ll make it look like a Russian hit.
你准备给亨利举♥行♥国葬
You give Henry a state funeral.
棺材铺上国旗 鸣炮21响致敬
Flag on the coffin. 21-gun salute.
再准备个感人的演讲 大家都哭了
You give a nice speech, everyone cries.
他会被记成英雄
He’d be remembered as a hero.
生活还得继续
Life goes on.
-亨利却不能了 -少来
– Not for Henry. – Oh, come on.
亨利这种人天生就是用来牺牲的
Muds like Henry look born to be collateral damage.
别假装好人
Let’s not pretend otherwise.
你有合适人选了吗
Do you have an asset in place?
我已经有完美人选了
I have the perfect asset.
-好了 -稍微
– Alright – Just…
我没事了
No, I’m good.
你饿吗
You hungry?
我饿死了 但那玩意三年前就过期了
Yeah, I’m starving, but those things expired 3 years ago.
真的吗
Really?
还很好吃呢
Still taste good.
那家伙嘴里还有牙的时候说你叛变了
While he still had teeth that guy said you were the rogue.
你相信他了吗
And you believed him?
他百分之99在说谎
99% sure he was lying.
但百分之一也难受啊 对吧
But 1% sucks, doesn’t it?
亨利 你之前碰到过这种事吗
Henry, has this ever happened to you before?
那一部分
Which part?
你自己的政♥府♥想来杀你
Your own government trying to kill you.
没碰到过
Nah, that’s new.
你在局里这么长时间
You’ve been in agency a while and
都猜不到这是怎么了吗
can’t you guess what this is all about?
相信我 我要是能猜到
Trust me, if I could I would not be
就不会跟你在这度假了
on this lovely vacation with you.
等我当上局长
When I’m the head of the agency we
一定把退休机制全改了
gonna handle retirement very differently.
我哥们
My man.
巴伦旅游来接布洛根
Baron tour is here to pick up Brogan.
两位旅客
Party of two.
-很高兴见到你 -你也是
– Good to see you man. – You too.
丹尼 这是巴伦

你的评论可以尖锐,也可以湿疣!