Why?
我也无从知晓
I don’t know that, either.
你是从哪知道的
Where are you getting this from?
一个朋友
A friend.
另一边的朋友
From the other side.
好吧
Alright, well.
我要和他谈谈
I need to talk to him.
没问题 电♥话♥还是视频
Sure. Skype? Facetime?
我得和他面谈 杰克
I need to talk to him, Jack.
好吧 管他呢
Oh, what a hell.
他欠我的
He owes me.
我也希望这不是真的
I hope I’m wrong.
我只是想让你小心点
I just want you to be careful.
我要把在DIA任职时错过的东西都补回来
It’s me got full of things I didn’t do in my DIA years.
DIA:美国国防情报总署
你觉得你在DIA的时候没干过这事吗
You think you didn’t do that in your DIA years?
这人真是
This guy.
他们告诉你他的身份了吗
They tell you who he was?
弗吉尼亚州 美国国防情报总署
瓦莱利·多莫夫 恐♥怖♥分♥子♥
Valery Dormov. Terrorist.
不
No.
瓦莱利·多莫夫是分子生物学家
Valery Dormov. Molecular biologist.
他在美国工作了三十年
Who worked here in the States for 30 years.
联♥系♥我真的是风险很大的事
You took a real risk contacting me.
真希望你没联♥系♥我
I wish you hadn’t.
我还能怎么办呢
What was I supposed to do?
我真爱你 兄弟
I love you, brother.
我也是
You too.
真遗憾
It’s a pitty.
我一直挺喜欢亨利
I’ve always liked Henry.
克雷 亨利是DIA的人
Henry is DIA, Clay.
是我手下的人
He’s one of mine.
他知道你骗他了
He knows you lied to him.
我们抓着他的小辫子
We have a tail on him.
退休的基本章程 我们还是控制着他
Standard protocol for retirement. He’ll be contained.
谁能控制得了亨利·布洛根
Contained? Henry Brogan?
他现在知道多莫夫的联♥系♥方式了
He has Dormov’s contact.
他会死死抓住这根稻草
He’s gonna pull on that thread
一路走上前来 用枪指着我们的鼻子
until he’s pointing a gun at our faces.
他的监管人呢 那个光头
What about his handler, the bald guy?
帕特森吗
Patterson?
他肯定不高兴 但他不会违抗我 没有威胁
He won’t be happy, but he won’t cross me, he’ll fall in line.
这事我来了结
I’ll tie this off.
伪装成俄♥国♥人的行动
Make it look like a Russian op.
这事你别插手
You’ll do nothing!
我会告诉我的队员 说亨利失控了
I’ll tell my team that Henry’s gone rogue.
我会处理好的
I can handle this.
在多莫夫身上你失手四次 还好意思说
Right after you wift 4 times on Dormov.
不 你需要双子杀手
No. You need Gemini.
我绝不会允许你在美国领土上做这种事
I will not let you do hints on American soil.
你找不到能制住亨利·布洛根的人
You don’t have anyone who can take on Henry Brogan.
我能
I do.
我们内部事务内部解决 谢谢你
We’ll clean up our own messes, thank you.
拜您的失误所赐
Everything that we worked for is
我们苦心经营的所有现在都岌岌可危
at stake thanks to your failures.
我只给你一次机会 你可别搞砸
You have one chance not to screw this up.
拜托你
Please.
给我点惊喜
Surprise me.
捕到什么宝贝了吗
Any luck?
好吧
Okay.
大多数人都会选择送花或者
Most guys try flowers or a
放个浪漫点的歌♥单
playlist they think I’ll find romantic.
你是DIA的人吗
Are you DIA?
你要不要先告诉我DIA是啥
That depends what’s DIA?
美国舞蹈教练协会
Dance Instructors of America.
是帕特森派你来监视我的吗
Did Patterson send you to surveil me?
哪个帕特森
Patterson?
你不认识戴尔·帕特森吗
Del Patterson?
那真是巧了 他刚就在这里
Funny coincidence, he was just here.
听着 你完了
Look, you’re burnt.
你的身份暴露了
Your cover’s blown.
行吧 我刚听
Okay, well I was just…
马文·盖伊的歌♥听到一半
in the middle of Marvin Gaye song,
我现在要继续了
so I’m gonna go back to that.
说出达里安学院里三栋建筑的名称
Name 3 buildings on a Darian Campus.
你认真的吗
Really?
来啊海洋生物学家
Come on, marine biologist.
罗德斯楼 麦考特楼 洛克楼
Rhodes Hall, McCourter Hall, Rocker Hall.
现在我知道你就是DIA的人了
Now I know you’re DIA.
平民会叫我滚开
Civilian would’ve told me to piss off.
有礼貌的平民不会
Not a polite civilian.
你可以啊 真挺可以的
You are good, you are good.
你住在哪
Where you live?
什么
What?
我想看看你的住处
No, I wanna see your place.
你说什么
Excuse me?
我肯定找不到一本
Where, I am sure I won’t find a single book
海洋生物学的书
on marine biology.
但我敢肯定有一堆亨利·布洛根的情报
But I’m certain I’ll find a big ol’ fold on Henry Brogan.
打扰一下
Excuse me?
跟你聊的很开心 但我得做工作了
Okay, this has been fun, but I kinda have to do that job.
对不起 先生
Sorry, sir.
我有条九米的小游艇
Yeah, I got the 30-feet bowrider.
-好的 -需要些汽油还有
– Okay. – Needs some gas and…
先生
Hey, sir.
等一下
One sec.
对不起
I’m sorry, I…
我能请你喝一杯吗
Can I buy you a drink?
怎么 还想继续审问我啊
Why, so you can keep interrogating me?
不 可能我会一直朝你道歉
No, I’m probably gonna spend the whole time apologising.
鹈鹕点怎么样
Pelican Point?
星期天晚上他们有很棒的乐队
Sunday nights, they have a great band.
拜托了 你几点下班
Please, what time do you get off work?
-七点 -可能我还要一个12伏的舱底泵
– 7. – Think I also need a 12-volt bilge pump.
-12伏 -好吧 那就七点见
– 12 volt. – Alright, I’ll see you at 7.
别再那么疯癫了
Just leave the crazy at home, please.
好吧
Alright.
之前对不起
Sorry about earlier.
坏习惯 我不那么容易相信别人
Bad habits. I don’t trust people easily.
但我肯定你也是这样
But I’m sure you don’t either.
为什么这么说
Why would you say that?
DIA 丹妮尔·扎卡卢夫斯基
你从哪得到的
Where did you get that?
25年忠心尽职你也会交些朋友的
25 years of faithful service you make some friends.
现在我暴露了
Now I’m burnt.
糊糊了
Toast.
是帕特森在指挥你吗
Is Patterson running you?
你们的酒
OK, here you go
-谢谢你 -不客气
– Thank you. – You’re welcome.
锅炉工是条子的酒啊 你们家有条子吗
Boilermaker is a cop drink. You got cops in your family?
我爸以前是FBI
My dad was FBI.
为我们国家做了不少贡献
And pretty big on serving our country.
之前
Was?
是啊 他殉职了
Yeah, he died off duty.
为了阻止银行抢劫案
Trying to stop a bank robbery.
很抱歉
Sorry about that.
档案说你在巴林岛海军第五舰队服役了四年
File says you were 4 years in Navy “Fifth Fleet”, Bahrain.
是啊 挺爱大海的
Yeah, did love the sea.
但不是很喜欢跟几百个
Didn’t love being stuck on a tin can with
海员挤在一个大铁罐里
couple of hundreds sailors, though.
比摩加迪沙的地堡要好吧
Beats a bunker in Mogadishu.
然后是DIA
So, then DIA.