调查员马上就会到 他以为我生病了
The investigators are coming by. I’m supposed to be sick.
你已经说过了 他什么时候会到?
So you keep telling me. How long have I got?
快了
Not iong.
他好象不在家
I guess he’s not home.
-喂? -我来看望杰隆·莫洛
– Heiio? – I’m here to seeJerome Morrow.
我就是 上来吧
Yes, that’s me. Come up.
我想他在哦
I guess he’s home.
请进!
Come in!
请进
嗨 亲爱的
Hello, sweetheart.
不亲一个吗?
Where’s my kiss?
看到你好一点了真好
Good to see you’re feeling better.
那当然啦…因为你来了嘛
Of course. Now that you’re here.
你这位朋友是什么人啊?
Who’s your friend?
我能帮上什么忙吗?
How can I help?
是督导的事
It’s about the director.
噢…又来啦?
Oh. Again?
-希望没打扰 -不会…不会打扰
– I hope it’s no trouble. – No. No trouble.
抱歉无法陪你们到处看看
Forgive me for not giving you a guided tour.
不能下回再检测吗?

马上就好
This won’t take a moment.
也许他能诊断出我的病因
Maybe he can tell me what I’ve got.
合格 莫洛 杰隆
你以为我是谁?
Who were you expecting?
-什么事? -查到了 长官
– Yes? – We have our man, sir.
-真的? -我们扣留了他
– You have him? – We have him in custody.
我马上到
I’ll come right away.
情况还好吧 杰隆?
How are you, Jerome?
不错 杰隆
Not bad, Jerome.
-你是怎么上来的? -我也会走啊
– How the hell did you get up here? – Oh, I could always walk.
我一直假装就是了
I’ve been faking it.
艾琳…
-不要碰我! -听我说…艾琳…
– Don’t touch me! – Listen to me.
我根本不晓得你是谁
I don’t even know who you are.
我就是昨天那个人
I’m the same person I was yesterday.
我不想再听你的谎言 杰隆
I can’t hear any more of your lies, Jerome.
我的名字叫文生! 我叫文生·安东·费里曼
My name is Vincent! I am Vincent Anton Freeman.
我”出生不好”什么的… 管你怎么称它
I’m a faith birth, de-gene-erate, whatever you want to call it.
但我不是凶手
But I am not a murderer.
你是自然受孕的?
You’re a God child?
看我们确有一个共同点
But we do have one thing in common.
只是我无法再活二三十年了
Only I don’t have 20 or 30 years left.
我的心已经多跳了一万多下了
Mine is already 10,000 beats overdue.
不可能的
– It’s not possible. – You are the authority…
你有权决定什么是不可能的
on what is not possible,
不是吗 艾琳?
aren’t you, Irene?
他们要你努力寻找缺陷…
They have got you looking so hard for any flaw…
以至于到最后你眼中只看得到缺陷
that after a while that’s all that you see.
虽然我讲的没有多大意义
For whatever it’s worth…
但我想说的是一切都有可能
I’m here to tell you that it is possible.
是有可能的
It is possible.
恭喜 长官 我们破案了
Congratulations, sir. We did it.
我们在那死了的督导眼睛里发现了他的口水
His spit was found in the dead director’s eye.
当时我还在一直苦思眼睫毛的事 你的直觉
While I was busy obsessing about an eyelash, your instincts…
引我们到了正确的侦查方向
took us in the right direction.
那个瑕疵人跟这件谋杀案无关?
So the In-Valid had nothing to do with this?
对 这是他一个人干的
Our friend here acted alone.
这个任务对他太重要了 不是吗?
This mission meant everything to him. Didn’t it?
他知道如果这次不升空 他就无法活着看下一次
If they miss this launch window, he won’t live to see the next one.
由于这次升空已势在必行 他就变得非常非常合作
And since nothing can stop the launch now, he’s being very cooperative.
所以我想你今晚应该会庆祝吧 长官?
So I imagine…you’ll be celebrating tonight, sir.
当然
Of course.
我觉得她喜欢我们
I think she likes us.
当然 再给她一点时间她就会习惯
Yeah, sure. Just give her a little time. She’ll get used to the idea.
-他长什么样子? -谁 那个条子吗?
– What was he like? – Who? The cop?
-对 他只是个条子 -你听见他的名字吗?
– He was just a cop. – Did you catch his name?
事实上一直在讨论我的名字
My name was the topic.
他会再回来的
Yeah, well, he’ll be back.
你也听到的 人抓到了 这件事就到此为止
They have their man. It’s over.
不 还没结束 我必须去找他
No, it’s not over. I have to meet him.
文生?
Vincent?
天 你变了不少
My God, you have changed.
分别太久 你连亲兄弟都认不出来了吗?
Don’t you recognize your own brother?
我们是吗?
Are we brothers?
爸妈死前还以为你已经死了
Our parents both died thinking they’d outlived you.
我就不这么想
I had my doubts.
你来这里干嘛 安东?
What are you doing here, Anton?
那个问题应该是我问你的
I should ask you that question.
我有权来这里 你就没有
I have a right to be here. You don’t.
讲得跟真的一样
You almost sound as if you believe that.
我没杀人
I committed no murder. You must be disappointed.
你一定很失望
你犯了诈欺罪
You committed fraud.
你的麻烦大了 文生 我可以帮你
You’re in trouble. I can get you out of here.
你知道为了进来这里我付出了多少吗?
Do you have any idea what it took to get in here?
你已经太过份了 快跟我走!
You’ve gone as far as you can go. Come with me now!
就只剩下区区的几百万哩了
There is still a few million miles left to go.
够了!
It’s over!
难到看到我失败是你唯一的成就感吗?
Is that the only way you can succeed is to see me fail?
我告诉你…
I tell you…
天啊 到现在我能做什么不能做什么还要你来教?
God! Even you are gonna tell me what I can and can’t do now!
这样讲好了 我不需任何人来救我
In case you haven’t noticed, I don’t need any rescuing.
但你倒曾经需要过一次
But you did once.
这点你最清楚了 你怎么解释啊?
Well, you’ve got all the answers. How do you explain that?
当时我没输给你 是我败在自己的手里
You didn’t beat me that day. I beat myself.
你想说服的是谁啊?
Who are you trying to convince?
你要我证明给你看吗?
Do you want me to prove it to you?
这一点都不重要 安东
It’s not important, Anton.
我早已经忘得一干二净了
It’s forgotten.
我来证明给你
I’ll prove it to you!
你要我证明给你看吗?
Do you want me to prove it to you?
我会证明给你的!
I’ll prove it to you!

I do.
文生
Vincent
文生 岸边在哪里?
Vincent, Where’s the shore?
-你要放弃? -我们游得太远了!
– You wanna quit? – We’re too far out!
不!
No!
文生
Vincent
你是怎么做到的 文生?
How are you doing this?
这一切你是怎么办到的?
How have you done any of this?
-我们必须回头! -不 太晚了
– We have to go back. – It’s too late for that.
我们离对岸更近
We’re closer to the other side.
什么对岸? 你要我们俩都淹死吗?
What other side? You wanna drown us both?
你想知道我是怎么办到的吗?
You wanna know how I did it?
这就是我的方法 安东!
This is how I did it, Anton.
我从不为游回去保存体力
I never saved anything for the swim back.
那天晚上过马路时…
You couldn’t see, could you?
你看不到 对不对?
That night, crossing the street.
但你还是越过去了
You crossed anyway.
如果还有兴趣的话
If you’re still interested…
不要忘了告诉我
let me know.
抱歉
Sorry.
被风吹走了
The wind caught it.
你今天升空 对吧?
You’re flying today, aren’t you?
看看你的狼狈样
Look at what a mess you’re in.
来…我已经准备好 你要的样本了
Come on. I have your samples ready.
我要去的地方已经不再需要什么样本了
I don’t need any samples where I’m going.
回来后可能会用到
You might when you get back.
这些够你用两辈子
Everything you need to last you two lifetimes.
你干嘛这样呢?
Why have you done all this?
这样你需要时 杰隆就会在这里啊
SoJerome will always be here when you need him.
-你要去哪里? -我也要远行
– Where are you going? – I’m traveling too.

你的评论可以尖锐,也可以湿疣!