who looks up every time there’s a launch.
你好 杰隆 你好
– Hello. – Hello.
督导的事太可怕了
It’s awful about the director.
可惜没发生得更早的
Awful it didn’t happen sooner.
督导不是曾经不止一次威胁
Didn’t the director threaten to
要取消你这次任务吗 杰隆?
cancel your mission more than once?
-有啊 -看来有人帮了你一个大忙
– Yes, he did. – Somebody did you a favor.
你知道我应该向谁道谢吗?
Do they have any idea whose hand I should be shaking?
他们在南侧厅发现一根眼睫毛
They found an eyelash in the south wing.
-身份查出来没有? -某个瑕疵人
– Does it have a name? – Just some In-Valid.
杰隆…
我分♥析♥了你的基因而且还看了你的资料
I had you sequenced. I read your profile.
对不起
I’m sorry.
看起来你确实像他们说的那样名符其实 甚至更优秀
Seems you’re everything they say you are and more.
你呢 艾琳?你也跟我们一样都是基因工程的成品
What about you? You’re engineered just like the rest of us.
不完全一样
Not quite.
“心衰竭风险过高”
“Unacceptable likelihood of heart failure.”
我想记录里是这样列明的
I think that’s what the manual says.
我的宇宙旅行只能是坐在
The only trip I’ll take in space
这颗星球上绕着太阳转
is around the sun on the satellite here.
如果你确实有何不妥 我站在这反正看不见
If there’s anything wrong with you, I can’t see it from here.
如果你不相信我的话
If you don’t believe me…
给你…拿去吧
Here. Take it.
如果还有兴趣的话 不要忘了告诉我
If you’re still interested, let me know.
抱歉 被风吹走了
I’m sorry. The wind caught it.
“不合格”
杰隆 这是我们讨论过的航线吗?
Is this the approach path that we discussed?
当然 督导
Absolutely, Director.
好吧
Quite right.
你给我听好
Listen to what I’m saying to you.
马上送我订的东西来
I want what I ordered.
颜色完全不对
It’s a completely different color.
我觉得跟你讲话很无聊
Now, I’m bored of talking to you.
无聊 回头再打给你
I’m bored. I’ll call you back.
那是卖♥♥你头发染发剂的公♥司♥
That was the company that sent us your hair dye.
他们送错了货
They sent me “summer wheat” instead of”honey dawn.”
傻瓜也会知道颜色太淡
Any fool knows it’s two shades lighter.
她说”为什么不试试看呢?”
She said, “Why don’t you try a change?”
我不想试 根本不能用嘛
We can’t use a change.
他们送来的五箱货 我可能还得付钱咧!
Now I’m probably gonna have to pay for the five boxes they’ve sent me.
我们不能留在这里
We can’t stay here.
那些人简直是白♥痴♥
Idiots I have to deal with, you wouldn’t believe.
他们认为是我杀了任务督导
They think I killed the mission director.
他们怎么这样认为?
What makes them think that?
他们找到我的眼睫毛
They found my eyelash.
哪里?
Where?
在走廊里
In the corridor.
要是在你眼睛上找到的就更糟了
Well, it could be worse. They could’ve found it in your eye.
他们到处公布了我的照片
They’ve got my picture plastered up all over the place.
我一转头就会看到自己的脸
I can’t turn around without seeing my own face.
-他们会认出我的 -他们不会认出你的
– They’ll recognize me. – They won’t recognize you.
我都认不出你!
I don’t recognize you!
他们不会把眼睫毛跟你联想在一起
They won’t marry the eyelash to you.
他们不会相信他们的精英
They won’t believe that one of their elite…
居然一直在骗他们
could have suckered them all this time.
不…我们维持原状
No, no, no. We change nothing.
照计划进行
We do as we planned.
你是首席宇航员杰隆·莫洛
You’reJerome Morrow, navigator first class.
我不是杰隆·莫洛!
I’m notJerome Morrow.
我是谋杀案嫌犯
I’m a murder suspect.
你在干嘛?
What are you doing?
我辛苦一天都干不了那么多!
That’s more than a day’s work!
-慢着… -我们不能住在这里
– Wait. – We can’t stay here.
住手!
Stop that!
好吧…
Oh, fine!
你走就是了… 不准碰那个东西
You leave if you want, but you’re not taking that stuff.
那是我的!
That stuff is mine!
我本来可以把自己的身份租给更有骨气的人的
I could’ve rented myself out to somebody with a spine…
没想到你到头来只是一个缩头乌龟!
if I’d known you were going to go belly-up on me at the last gasp.
你现在不能就这样走掉!
You can’t quit on me now.
我花了太多的心力 你要我怎样?
I’ve put too much into this. What do you want me to do?
坐轮椅亲自出马吗?
Wheel in there and finish the job myself?
尤金
他们会找到我的
They’re going to find me.
你还是没明白 不是吗?
You still don’t understand, do you?
当他们看着你时 看到的是我
When they look at you, they don’t see you anymore.
不是你
They only see me.
别乱掉眼睫毛了
Keep your lashes on your lids where they belong.
你为什么那么不小心呢?
How could you be so careless?
我要出门
I’m going out.
你要去哪里?
Where are you going?
我可能明天就被捕了 所以想出去走走
If I’m gonna get arrested tomorrow, I’m gonna go out tonight.
-你确定这样好吗? -你不是说”维持原状”吗?
– You sure that’s a good idea? – Well, it was your idea…
这是你的主意
not to change anything.
-有谁会去? -大家都会去
– Who’s going? – Just everybody.
大家都会去?
Everybody.
不去的话会让人怀疑
If I don’t go, it’ll look suspicious.
你不想露出马脚吧?
You don’t want to look suspicious, do you?
谢谢
Thanks.
这是谁的命令
Who ordered this?
我们这是干嘛?
What are we doing here?
我在追查一条线索 抱歉 长官 这是我的任务
I’m following a lead. Forgive me, but that’s what I do.
也就是追踪线索
I’m a detective. I follow leads.
你根据什么认为眼睫毛的主人在这里?
What makes you think the owner of the eyelash is here?
他是瑕疵人 长官
He’s an In-Valid, sir.
这里是瑕疵人聚居地
Where do we look for In-Valids but where In-Valids are?
他是瑕疵人
He’s an In-Valid?
但他却聪明到我们查不到他这些年来的资料
He’s an In-Valid clever enough to go unregistered all these years.
你觉得他会在这里乖乖就范吗?
Do you think he’s likely to lie down for us now?
-那你觉得怎样 长官? -去查明
– Well, what would you suggest? – Move the inquiry…
把调查重点移回凶案现场
back to the scene.
沿着盖特卡方圆五哩内再清查一遍
Draw a five-mile radius around Gattaca,
不定时盘查可疑人物
sweep again, random stops.
“合格”
你是宇航员?在盖特卡上班?
You’re a navigator? At Gattaca?
资料上不是这样写的吗?
That’s what it says, doesn’t it?
资料没列明你残疾
It doesn’t say you’re crippled.
我才不是残疾咧
I’m not crippled.
我是训练时受伤了 白♥痴♥
I hurt my leg training, you moron.
你居然敢怀疑我
How dare you question me?
好吧
Yeah, right.
-你几号♥? -算了
– What’s your number? – All right, forget it.
不 几号♥ 你这个混♥蛋♥!
What’s your number, you fucking flatfoot?
我说算了 你想怎样? 要我道歉吗?
I said forget it. What do you want, an apology?
你很不爽 对吧?
It gets to you, doesn’t it?
看到我能去你做梦才能去的地方你很不爽吧?
It gets to you that I can do what you can only dream of!
我马上就要离开地球了 你好大的胆子敢怀疑我
I’m getting off this ball of dirt! How dare you question me?
-这简直就是骚扰嘛! -我错了
– That’s harassment. – My mistake.
你编号♥几号♥?
What’s your number?
拜托 这是凶杀案现场咧!
May I remind you that this is a crime scene?
这家伙在干嘛?
What’s this man doing here?
-你在干嘛 老家伙? -工作啊 先生
– What are you doing, old man? – Doing my job, sir.
-这是证据 -但…那只是垃圾嘛
– This is evidence. – But it’s just trash.
你不晓得吗?
You didn’t know?
-晓得啊… -很棒 不是吗?
– Oh, yes. – Wonderful, wasn’t it?
弹钢琴不是一指神功 就要用十二根指头
Twelve fingers or one, it’s how you play.
那首曲子是专门为十二根手指的人写的
That piece can only be played with 12.
怎么回事?
What’s all this about?
大概没事吧
It’s probably nothing.
最好不要…因为我可不希望给你被污染的样本
You better not. I don’t want to give you a contaminated specimen.
懂我的意思吗
Get my meaning?
“合格”
谢谢
Thanks.

你的评论可以尖锐,也可以湿疣!