谢谢
Much obliged.
羊妹妹 你洗过蹄子了吗
Sheba, did you remember to wash your hooves?
女士们 非常感谢
Ladies… thank you so much.
好球 好球 好球
Strike. Strike. Strike.
有点偏
A little outside.
踩一踩 好吗
Step on it, will you?
我需要那样的面团
I need that dough.
对了 我们大约需要半磅
Yeah, we’ll need about a half a pound of this.
畜棚的动物们
What are barnyard animals
在厨房♥做什么
doing in the kitchen?
我命令你们马上离开
I demand you all leave at once.
这完全违反了城♥堡♥的健康条律
This is completely against my castle health code.
这里有点热了
Getting hot in here.
哪位把排气扇打开好吗
Turn on the exhaust fan, will you, somebody?
你要干吗
What are you doing?
从这里离开
Get away from there!
不好意思了
Sorry!
看来这座城♥堡♥里厨房♥发生的事故
Proof more accidents happen in the kitchen
比其它房♥间要多
than any other room in the house.
喂 那一大坨生面团到哪儿去了
Hey, where did that big ball of dough go?
我只看到了许多华丽完美的带子
All I see are magnificent ribbons of perfection.
唷 它叫烤宽面条 不是羊肉串
Yo, it’s lasagna, not shish kebab.
尝尝
Taste that.
觉得太甜了
Is that too sweet for you?
再来一次
One time.
哇
Whoa!
欧芹来了
Here comes the parsley.
好了 拿过来
All right, bring it back.
放进去 放进去 放进去
Bring it in. Bring it in. Bring it in.
过来 来 来 来 来 来 来 来 好
Bring it back, back, back, back, back, back, back, back. Good.
我们需要一个硬脑壳的
We need somebody with a hard head.
谢谢
Thank you.
现在可以休息了
It’s out of our hands now.
千层面真是棒极了
This lasagna’s fabulous!
哦
Oh!
确实不错 确实
That’s a bit of all right, that is.
意大利人真不赖 对吧
Those Italians got it right, didn’t they?
嗯 哦
Mmm! Oh!
真棒
Two cheeses.
太好吃了
That is delicious!
对啊 稍微品一品就会很棒
Yeah, not bad on short notice.
真美妙
It’s beautiful!
我说的没错吧
What’d I tell you?
让我做你们的国王来领导你们吧
If you’d just let me be your king and lead you, all right?
还有吗
Any more?
还有一块
Oh, one more piece.
-哦 -有人介意我
– Oh! – Would anyone mind if I…?
-是我的 -我要
– It’s mine! – I would!
-抢啊 -慢点慢点
– Move! – Easy, easy!
-先住手 -我说了是我的
– Hold up a moment! – I said it’s mine!
那块上面有奈基尔的名字
That piece has Nigel’s name on it.
啊哦
Uh-oh.
别这样 我命令你们
Please, I command you.
出去吃甜点
Leave room for dessert.
就这儿 还差一步
Here it is, one step…
只要在他最后一镖基础上调整半英寸
A half-inch adjustment from his last shot!
哦 就差一点
Oh, nearly!
哦 老天 我觉得
Oh, heavens, I fear there was something urgent
有些紧急的事情我得参加
to which I was supposed to attend,
但是我怎么也想不起来是什么
and yet I can’t for the life of me begin to recall what it was.
你确实喜欢吗
You really like it?
喜欢 太棒了
I do. It’s great.
谢谢
Thank you.
让我看看
Let me see.
我得走了
I got to go.
你确定我不能和你一起去
Are you sure I can’t go with you
游览城♥堡♥吗
to this castle tour thing?
他们不会介意的
They won’t mind.
这只是说话人的自我安慰
It’s a Conservancy function for speakers only.
我猜拥有那个地方的女人
I guess the woman who owned the place
会很喜欢动物
was a big animal lover.
你和伙伴们呆在一起
You hang with the guys.
奥迪尔可以跟你一起散步 加菲可以
Odie could use a walk, and Garfield could use…
慢慢消化食物
…some serious ab work.
不管怎样 我很快就回来
Anyway, I’ll be back soon.
玩得愉快 小伙子们
Have fun, boys.
我的整个世界看起来
My entire world seems to revolve
都在围绕着睡觉 电视和千层面 周而复始
around napping, television and lasagna.
还有 我被搞混的债还没有还清
Still, I’m plagued by a vague notion of a duty unfulfilled.
哦 好吧
Oh, well.
再睡一会
Back to sleep.
这是什么 汪汪
What is it, woof-woof?
英格兰的城♥堡♥
“Castles of England”?
上帝
Good Lord!
就是这个
There it is!
泰晤士河上游的卡莱尔城♥堡♥
Carlyle Castle on the Upper Thames.
哦 聪明的欧弟
Oh, brilliant, Odie.
这些天来 我都把你 呃 当成十足的笨蛋了
All this time, I took you for… well, a complete simpleton.
现在命运在召唤
Now destiny calls.
要战斗了
To the battlements!
吹起号♥角
Sound the horns!
为了的国王和祖国
For king and country!
再见了 我的皇家护卫
Farewell, my loyal squire.
传奇的
The legend cont…
怎么 哦
What, ho!
加菲
Garfield?
好了 屁♥股♥很疼 有一点晕头转向 但是不怕了
Okay, sore bottom, a little disoriented, but undeterred.
加菲
Garfield!
怎么去泰晤士河
Now, which way is the river?
我想是这条路
I think this way.
加菲
Garfield!
对不起 乔恩
Sorry, Jon.
哦 在这儿
Oh, here it is.
现在需要交通工具了
Now one needs some kind of conveyance.
哦 你好
Oh, hello.
哦 真高 但是我必须
Oh, it’s an awfully long way down, but I must,
我应该 我
and I shall, and I…
噢
Ow.
呃 威敏斯特小姐
Well, Miss Westminster,
我已经拟好文件
I have the papers all drawn up.
只要签个字
We need only sign them,
这片土地就会起变化
and it’s on to the ground breaking.
哦 太棒了
Oh, that’s wonderful.
我希望进展越快越好
I would like to move forward as soon as possible.
想象一下
Just think.
推土机 铺路机器
Bulldozers, paving machines
忙碌地把这里变成美丽豪华的公♥寓♥
busily transforming this dump into beautiful luxury condos.
你我穿过几个世纪的尘封
You and I striding through centuries of dust
就像巨人俯瞰逐渐显现的帝国
like giants surveying our emerging empire.
两个骄傲的父母
Two proud parents.
我去找史密西
L-I’ll just check on Smithee.
看看茶点备好了没
See if tea is ready.
肮脏的怪物们
Filthy monsters!
过来 你个熏人的生物
Come back here, you smelly creature!
来啊
Come here!
猪 拦住他
Pigs, mark your man!
来啊 你这熏人的东西
Come here, you smelly individual!
你知道吗
You know what?
我对那个家伙的评价只有这个词
I got two words for that guy.
炒鱿鱼
“You’re fired.”