请经常露面
Don’t be afraid to just show up
并带一些投资者来
and bring some of those investors…
那些可爱的投资者
those lovely investors.
我们要开一个派对
We’ll throw a party.
加油啊
Cheerio!
啊 史密西 我看 看到王子在这儿
Ah… Smithee, d-did I see Prince in here?
真不可思议
Isn’t it remarkable?
我找到他的时候 他正在伦敦街头游荡
I found him wandering the streets of London
而我刚离开威路比
as I left Willoughby’s.
确实
Indeed.
非常巧
Extraordinary.
现在
And where is
那个魔鬼
the little fiend…
家伙在哪儿
Fellow at the moment?
哦 我肯定不知道 阁下
Oh, I’m sure I don’t know, sir.
呃 也许我最好去遛一圈 呣
Well, I’ll maybe take a little look-see, hmm?
去欢迎一下他
Make him welcome.
好的 阁下
Yes, sir.
例如 看看这间屋子
Look at this room, for example.
呃 你怎样让它变得有生气
Uh… how would you liven this place up?
但是陛下 这座城♥堡♥
But, sire, this castle
已经有几百年历史了
is centuries old.
真是个博物馆
It’s a museum.
很乏味
It’s boring.
当你的笼子成为博物馆的时候 会失去什么
And you know what’s missing when your crib is a museum?
乐趣
It’s called fun!
乐趣
Fun?
这不难
It’s not that hard.
你得先让这些懒虫
You got to get a running start
动起来
at something this dull.
喔哦哦哦哦哦啊
Who-o-o-o-o-o-a!
结果肯定很糟
This is gonna end so badly.
噢
Oops.
已经碎了
It was already cracked.
没什么能逃过你的眼睛
Nothing escapes you,
对吧 陛下
does it, sire?
对 我喜欢这种感觉
Yeah. I like the way this feels.
只要滑行 宝贝儿
You just slide, baby!
喔啊
Whoa…!
哦
D’uh-oh!
别担心
Don’t worry about it.
那个也碎了
That one was cracked as well.
哦 我可以休息一下
Oh, I can relax.
不好
Oops!
怎么 哦 哎哟
What the…? Ooh! Oof!
史密西
Smithee!
把这个东西从我身上挪开
Get this thing off of me!
好吧 我们去别的屋转转吧
All right, let’s go try another room.
好主意 殿下下
Good idea, sire.
是的 是的
Yes, yes.
我已经拿到了契约和文件
I’ve got the deed and the paperwork in order,
与另外的律师也联♥系♥过
and I’ve contacted the other solicitors.
我们将于周一到达
We’ll be out there on Monday.
周一
Monday?
但是 我需要更多的时间
But… but I need more time.
更多时间
More time?
更多时间干吗
More time for what?
哦 没没 没什么
Oh… n-n-nothing. Nothing.
那 那行吧
That’ll-that’ll be fine.
哦 好的 我们周一到
Oh, very well, we’ll be there Monday,
除非 出现什么奇迹让王子回来了
unless, by some miracle, Prince returns.
我们只能这么希望 霍布斯先生
We can only hope, Mr. Hobbs.
有什么消息
What’s the news?
达吉斯肯定要对那只猫下手
Dargis is sure to make a move on the cat.
律师们周一到这里来
The solicitors will be here Monday.
行 干得不错
Right. Good work.
小心点
Careful.
你推的是高级的
That’s high-grade American cardboard
美国纸板
you’re tossing around there.
真不错 伙计
Beautiful, fellas.
放在那儿
Hang the plasma
就是滑动片那边
right over the Slip ‘N Slide.
殿下 有句话要说
Sire, a word.
说吧 伙计
Jowls, my man.
猜猜你们的先知
Guess what your enlightened,
全能的统治者
all-powerful ruler
为这个城♥堡♥带来了什么
has brought to the castle?
哦 我急不可待得要听了
Oh, I can’t wait to hear this.
别告诉我
Don’t tell me.
是一幅文艺复兴的油画
A Renaissance painting.
桌上足球 你知道吗 桌上足球
Foosball, you know? Foosball!
桌桌桌桌上足球
F-F-F-Foosball?
他觉得这里是什么 一个俱乐部
What does he think this is, a pub?
不能因为我们没有对手
Just because we don’t have opposable thumbs
就不玩酒吧游戏了
doesn’t mean we don’t play bar games.
是的 殿下 但是我觉得您处于危险之中
Yes, sire, but I feel your life is in danger.
听着 温尼贝戈人 如果我可以这样叫你
Listen, Winnebago… if I may call you that…
当历史说到我的时候
when history speaks of me,
当然会的 我希望被定义为
and she will, I want to be remembered
派对王子
as the “Party Prince.”
如您所愿
As you wish.
你们这些家伙都知道我的 我可不是势利
You chaps know me… I’m no snob.
对吧 但是这只猫太过分了
Right? But this cat is too much.
他是我们整个生活方式的绊脚石
He’s an embarrassment to our whole way of life.
哦 他玷污了有毛的种族
Oh, he’s a disgrace to the furry race.
我的枕头不够软
“My pillow isn’t soft enough.
电视遥控器坏了
My TV remote won’t work.”
别为此而忧烦
Don’t get your knickers in a twist.
我知道他是个讨厌的家伙
I know he’s a pain in the neck,
但是我们只要保证他的安全到周一
but we just got to keep him safe till Monday.
是的 我忠实的
Yeah. My loyal
香喷喷的臣民
and fragrant subjects, please.
谢谢你们
Thank you.
简单的说 我讨厌周一
Briefly, I hate Mondays.
就是讨厌
Just hate ’em.
所以 我颁布旨意 从今天起
Therefore, I decree, from this day forward,
将不再有周一
there will be no more Mondays.
-什么 -什么
– What? – What?
明白吗 今天就是周二了
Got it? Today is Tuesday, then.
大家周二快乐
Happy Tuesday, everybody.
没错 他疯了
Yeah, I think he’s lost it.
正如我说的
Like I said,
我们只要保证他的安全到周二
we just got to keep him safe till Tuesday.
你好 罗曼尔
Hello, Rommel.
啊哈哈
Ah-ha-ha!
我有一个礼物给你
I have a present for you.
王子最喜欢的枕头
Prince’s favorite pillow.
闻闻 闻闻 罗曼尔 闻闻 闻闻
Sniffy, sniffy, Rommel. Sniffy, sniffy.
哦 可恶的枕头 哦
Ooh, bad pillow. Ooh!
杀了小猫 杀了小猫
Kill kitty. Kill kitty.
哦 聪明的孩子
Oh, what a clever boy.
吃掉那只猫
Eat the cat.
很好吃 很好吃 很好吃
Yum, yum, yum.
我想你已经准备好了
I think you’re ready.
啊噢 麻烦来了
Uh-oh, here comes trouble.
吃了小猫 好伙计
Eat the pussycat. There’s a good chap.
猫科动物保护行动进行中
Operation Feline Protection under way.
行动了 嘿嘿
I’m on it. Hoo-hoo!
好了 好了
Yeah, yeah.
哦
Oops.