Whoa, whoa, whoa, whoa, whoa. What are you doing?
兄弟 我要保护你
I’m security, pal.
免得你做错事
Just protecting you from yourself.
加菲 你今天够给麻烦了
Garfield, you have caused enough trouble today.
你有吃有喝 还有伴
Now you have food, water and company.
欧弟是刚才中的哪个
Which one is he?
-自己小心 -约翰 清醒一点
– Be good. – Jon, you’re delirious.
小心 她会吃了你的
Be careful! She’s a man-eater!
哦 不 他中了魔咒了
Oh, no. He’s under her spell.
好吧 欧弟 我给你点提示
Okay, Odie, I’ll give you one small clue.
汉堡不在里面
It’s not in there!
王子殿下
Prince!
猫咪在哪儿
Where is that cat?
王子殿下
Prince!
王子殿下
Prince!
王子殿下
Prince!
王子殿下
Prince!
王子殿下
Prince!
放
Pull!
先生 你有没有看到王子
Sir, have you, by any chance, seen Prince?
我到处都找不到他
I can’t seem to find him anywhere.
哦 天哪
Oh… dear!
你是说我们的那只橙色开心果不见了
You mean our little orange bundle of fun is missing?
放
Pull!
天啊
Crikey!
他手里有大炮
The mars got a cannon!
而且瞄准了我们
And he’s pointing it at us!
死定了
We’re sitting ducks!
小心 先生
Careful, sir.
你不会想伤害那些动物吧
You wouldn’t want to injure
是吗
the creatures, would you?
快跑
Run away!
当然不会了
Of course not.
要是伤害他们了
That would make me some kind of monster,
那我不就太坏了
wouldn’t it?
对了 史密西
By the way, Smithee,
你帮我做件事
I’ve a little errand for you.
能帮我去趟伦敦威洛比
Could you go to London
把我的新西服取回来吗
and pick up my new suits at Willoughby’s?
没问题 先生
Oh, very good, sir.
放
Pull!
你有没有想过
Can you imagine
在台球桌上打个盹
taking a nap on that table?
就在那上面躺几个小时 全身放松
Just lie there for hours and shed.
另一条新闻
In other news today, the queers corgis, Milly and Tillie,
今天 女王的威尔士矮脚犬 米利和提利
returned from their world cruise with the queen,
结束了与女皇的环游世界的旅程
aboard Her Majesty’s yacht.
据说它们曾有轻微的晕船
The animals are said to have suffered
但是现在已经恢复食欲
a mild seasickness, but now are back to eating
开始进食上等的小牛肝
the finest calf’s liver.
哦 哥们
Oh, boy.
那感觉一定不错
Must be sweet.
我肚子不舒服 能吃点小牛肝吗
“My tummy’s upset. May I have some liver?”
真希望约翰是女皇
Boy, I wish Jon was a queen.
打扫房♥间了
Housekeeping.
好了 笨蛋 逃跑就机会来了
Okay, blockhead, time to bust out of here
我们去找约翰
and catch up with Jon.
我先弄点炒面
First, let’s grab some chow,
不然就配上红酒和蚕豆
before I eat your liver
吃掉你的肝
with some fava beans and a nice Chianti.
不好意思 浴室弄得挺乱
Sorry, we left a bit of a mess
谢谢你了
in the bathroom. Thanks.
好了 睁大眼睛
All right, keep your eyes peeled
看那个拿着地图的笨蛋在哪儿
for a goofy-looking guy with a map.
[伦敦桥]
他们不在这
They’re not up here.
我下来了
I’m coming down!
[特拉法加广场]
驾
Hee-yah!
约翰 约翰 约翰
Jon? Jon? Jon?
沃尔多在哪儿
Where’s Waldo?
[丘吉尔雕塑]
拍张照 拍张照
Take the picture. Take the picture.
快拍 快拍 快拍照
Take it! Take it! Take the picture!
[白金汉宫]
立定
Halt!
向右转
Right face!
打扰一下
Excuse me.
你见过一些
Did you see a couple of people
看起来像游客的人吗
who look like they might be tourists?
哦 我知道他们练过
Oh, I know this drill.
不管你怎么弄他们都不会动
They won’t crack up, no matter what you do.
嘿 木头人 你膝盖着火了
Hey, Freeze-Frame, your knee’s on fire.
我可以搞定这家伙
Hmm. I know I can get this guy.
说正经的 你拉链开了
No, seriously, your zipper’s down.
嘿 木头
Hey, Dry Goods.
有人说过你长的像蒂娜·特纳吗
Anybody ever tell you you look like Tina Turner?
还是没用
That was effective.
英国女皇陛下驾到
Her Majesty, the Queen of England!
怎么这么吵
What’s all the hubbub?
立正
Attention!
嘿 欧弟 是那两个威尔士矮脚犬
Hey, Odie, look, it’s those royal corgis.
嘿 女士 还有剩下的牛肝吗
Hey, lady, you got any leftover liver?
你们就得意吧
Stuck-up little punk.
哦 她肯定听见了
Oh, I know she heard us.
车又没顶篷
They had the top down.
欧弟 欧弟
Odie? Odie?
别 欧弟 不要
D’uh-oh! Odie, no!
别丢美国人的脸
Don’t do the ugly-American thing!
英国人来了 英国人来了
The British are coming! The British are coming!
不过 你也算是搞定他了
Well, you made him crack anyway.
呃 真恶心
Ew, disgusting!
这真难闻 我必须出去
It’s so smelly down here. I must get out.
有人吗 帮帮我
Hello? Someone help a chap?
我被困下水道里了
I’m in the sewer.
没用的
This is hopeless.
我们找不到约翰的
We’ll never find Jon.
面对现实吧
Face it, Odie: Nobody cares
没人在意我们是死是活
whether we live or…
王子殿下 终于找到你了
Prince, I’ve found you.
哦 天啊
Oh, dear.
为什么疯子从来都只找猫的麻烦
Why is it the weird ones always go for the cat
怎么不去找狗呢
and not the dog?
欧弟 快帮忙
Odie, help, please.
是古龙水
Is that a cologne
还是消毒剂的味道 先生
or a disinfectant, sir?
我刚你准备了特别的点心
I just got you
肉馅派
Minced pie.
欧弟 报♥警♥
Odie, call a cop.
找警♥察♥ 或者条子
I mean, bobby or jimmy.
无所谓 欧弟 别管了
Never mind, Odie. Don’t bother.
有派吃就行
There’s a pie here.
我就很爽了
I’ll be just fine.
我的天哪
Dear heavens!
这是我经历的最糟的事情
That was absolutely the most horrifying…
但是 我还活着 我还活着
But I’m alive. I’m alive!
还浑身是淤泥
And… covered in filth.
过来 过来
Here, here.
我必须回到我的王国
I must return to my throne.
什么
What, ho?
哦 当然
Oh, indeed.
看到这样的我 你一定很吃惊
Seeing me in this state must be shocking.
我迷路了