达基斯对你是极大的威胁
that Lord Dargis has every reason to get rid of you.
哦 温斯顿 别这么说
Oh, Winny, pooh-pooh.
我是他最爱的猫咪
I’m his favorite kitty-cat.
你好啊 小王子
Hello, little Prince.
今天可是去野餐的好时候
What a beautiful day for a picnic, of course.
哦 老伙计 不用了
Oh, no, thanks, old boy.
你自己好好享受
You just run along and enjoy yourself.
嘿 怎么回事
Hey! What the devil…?!
原来你想玩捉迷藏啊
So it’s hide-and-seek you want to play.
好的 我数到100
All right, I’ll count to 100.
好啊 罗曼尔
Hello, Rommel.
3 4 5
…three, four, five…
35 36 37 38
…35, 36, 37, 38…
96 97 98 99 100
…96, 97, 98, 99, 100.
好了 善意提醒
All right, fair warning.
准备好了吗 我来了
Ready or not, here I come…
旅途愉快 王子殿下
Bon voyage, Prince.
哦 天啊
Oh, dear me.
我可能会错那个老兄的意思了
I may have misjudged the old boy.
可能他还真是个恶棍
Perhaps he is somewhat of a scoundrel.
伦敦 40英里
不管怎么说 捉迷藏不是这么玩的
After all, this is not the way one plays hide-and-seek.
[威敏斯特旁的教堂]
[大笨钟]
[伦敦眼]
[威敏斯特宫]
天哪
Oh, blimey.
还有别的吩咐吗 先生
Will that be all, sir?
哦 没了 谢谢
Oh, yes, thank you.
哦 谢谢你
Uh… thank you.
谢谢 先生
Thank you, sir.
等一下 等一下 呃
Oh, wait, wait, wait, wait, um…
我看起来怎么样
how do I look?
很体面 先生
Lovely, sir?
不是这个意思 我要向女朋友求婚了
No, see, I’m proposing to my girlfriend.
她就住在走廊那边的房♥间
She’s staying just down the hall.
我想确定一下我看起来
I want to make sure I look…
好的 让我看看
Well, let’s see now.
还少了点什么
It needs a certain…
对了
Ah!
可以吗 先生
May I, sir?
这下好了
There we are.
-就像休·格兰特 -太好了
– Hugh Grant. – Great.
呃 对了 能帮我把这个送给407房♥的女生吗
Uh, oh, could you deliver this to the girl in room 407?
当然可以了 先生
Of course, sir.
哦 还有
Oh, and, uh…
还有这个
and this.
跟加里·格兰特一样 先生
Cary Grant, sir.
约翰
Jon?
嘿
Hey!
你怎么会在这
But, what are you doing here?
现在是时装周 我当然要来这了
Well, it’s just Fashion Week. Where else would I be?
真不可思议
This is incredible.
我都没法相信你会来
I cannot believe that you’re here.
那你开心吗
So you’re glad?
都开心得无法形容了
Glad? I’m thrilled.
来伦敦
But London?
我是说 你大老远的来 就是为了我
I mean, did you come all the way here just for me?
嗯 挺疯狂的吧
Yeah, it’s nuts.
其实 我
In fact, I, uh…
我就是想跟你在一起
I want us to be together, uh…
欧弟
Odie!
过来
Come here!
哦 太好了
Oh, yeah.
我要空气 水 千层面
Air… water… lasagna.
加菲
Garfield?
就这么招呼我
That’s the hello I get?
我跟这条放屁狗 在包里待了13个小时
13 hours in a bag with a farting dog?
对了 英国有动物检疫条例
Ooh, you know, they have quarantine laws here.
千万别让欧弟乱跑
Don’t let Odie out of your sight.
他们会驱逐欧弟出境的
They might deport him.
驱逐欧弟出境
Deport Odie?
哦 我已经开始喜欢英国了
Oh, I like this country already.
哎哟
Oops!
好吧 我要个猫咪厕所
Okay, I’m gonna need a litter box,
还有房♥间服务菜单和电视遥控
a room service menu and the TV remote,
按顺序放好
and in that order.
有人找我
Anyone needs me,
就到我办公室来
I’ll be in my office.
我的衣服去哪儿了
Where are my clothes?
爽
Cool.
我的专属猫咪浴盆
My very own cat tub.
知道了
Got it.
他就不能下来直接告诉我
Could have just come down and told me that, couldn’t he?
好了 听着 听着 现在是农场新闻时间
All right. Listen up! Listen up! Farmyard news flash!
我有好消息和坏消息
I’ve got some good news and some bad news.
你们要先听哪个
Which would you like to hear first?
坏消息
The bad news.
达基斯亲王♥刚♥把王子殿下 扔到河里去了
Lord Dargis just threw Prince in the river.
好了 好消息是什么
Okay, give me the good news.
他被装在一个野餐篮里
He was in a lovely picnic basket.
如果他把我们扔到河里 我们就死定了
If he throws us in the river, we’ll never survive.
-你们是鸭子 天生会游泳的 -哦
– You’re ducks; you can swim. – Oh.
温斯顿 轮到我继承王位了
Winston, I’m next in line for the throne.
哦 好戏要上演了
Uh-oh. This could get ugly.
我这有些新的管理条例
I have here a list of new rules of governance.
普雷斯顿 我觉得没这个必要
Preston, I hardly think that’s necessary…
条例一 家畜们
Rule Number One: The barnyard animals congregate
离城♥堡♥实在太近了
entirely too close to the castle.
我们宠物需要自己的空间
We house pets need our space.
你有够多的空间了 老弟
Oh, you’ve got enough space, laddie,
在你的脑袋里
right between your ears.
你给我收回那句话
You take that back!
我以国王的身份命令你
I command you, as your new king.
听着 王子殿下仍然有可能
Look, there’s still a chance
能够安全回来
Prince may find his way back here.
与此同时 克劳迪亚斯
In the meantime, Claudius, you get into the castle
你潜入城♥堡♥ 侦察达基斯的动向
and find out what Dargis is up to.
收到 我是你们的内应
I’m on it. I’m your mouse on the inside.
我看看我这能有什么进展
I’ll see what I can learn from my end.
我想去点更有文化气息的地方
I want to do something more cultural.
好的
Okay, all right…
你很冷
You’re cold.
越来越冷
Getting colder.
你是根冰柱
You’re an icicle.
你快冻僵了
You’re frozen stiff.
让我们想想我们是在找什么
Let’s remind ourselves what we’re looking for.
是在找个汉堡包
It’s a hamburger.
一个会响的汉堡
A squeaky hamburger.
我们去海德公园散散步
We take a walk through Hyde Park…
什么 走路去
Excuse me? We “walk”?!
然后我们就走到
Then we stroll down
文化得不得了的皮卡迪利大街
the incredibly cultural Piccadilly.
还是要走路
“Stroll”?
然后 就去卡纳比时装街
And then, boom… Carnaby Street.
我们俩去卡纳比街
Arert we about 40 years
会不会显得太过时了
too late for Carnaby Street?
怎么会呢
No, luv.
那有很多鸟飞来飞去的
That’s where all the swingir birds are.
这样啊
Oh. Well, then we are definitely
那我们一定要去大英博物馆
going to the British Museum.
再下去 我要吐了
Any cuter, I’m gonna need a barf bag.
嘿 嘿 嘿 你干嘛