Mm! But how would you say it?
那“黄”室痞子想泡丽姿
That royal sleaze is hitting on Liz.
今晚在这城♥堡♥里
Perhaps you would consider dining with me
和我共进晚餐如何
at the castle tonight?
谁也不能勾引我兄弟的女朋友 并泡到手
Nobody hits on my best friend’s girlfriend… and succeeds.
来啊 驴头马先生
Yoo-hoo! Mr. Pinata-Head.
你
You!
我
Me?
恕我失陪
Excuse me for one moment.
-好 但 -我的城♥堡♥就是你的城♥堡♥
– Sure, but… – Mi castle es su castle.
糟糕
Not now!
九条命也不够你用了
Your nine lives are up!
不 不 不要
No. No, not now.
老天 他们都不用睡觉吗
Good Lord, do these people never sleep?
不要啊
Oh, why now?
啊 霍布斯先生 还是这么准时
Ah, Mr. Hobbs, punctual as usual.
去倒个垃圾 就一会儿
Just taking out the rubbish. Wort be a jiffy.
哦 拜托
Oh, please!
好吧 你逮到我了
Okay, you got me.
哦 我太笨了
Oh, you are so stupid.
地牢
Dungeon.
我只是只猫
I’m just a cat!
哦 求你了 我很柔弱
Oh… Please! I’m so weak…
而你那么厉害 那么强
and, and you’re so strong, so powerful.
老变♥态♥
You creep!
拨掉皇室猫咪的皮 乃易如反掌之事
There’s more than one way to skin a royal cat.
我不是什么皇室猫咪
I’m not a royal cat!
只是四合院里的一只猫
I’m a self-centered house cat!
嗨 等等
Hey! Wait! Wait!
怎么 想让我在这儿崩溃
What, you think I’m going to crack in here?
呃 不对 一定是他报答我
Uh-uh. No. This is gonna be a treat.
让我在这里清静一下
I’m finally gonna have some quality alone time.
我可以继续写我的小说
I’m gonna write that novel I’ve been putting off.
再学几门外语
I’m gonna learn a couple of foreign languages,
还要开始新的锻炼课程
and I’m gonna start a whole new workout regimen.
减掉肥肚腩
I’m gonna lose all this.
只要结实不要胖
Get myself in top physical condition.
谢谢 是的
Thank you! Yeah!
哈哈
Ha, ha!
这儿真不错
I love it here!
你帮了我个大忙
You’ve done me an enormous favor!
我笑到了最后
Who’s laughing now?
能远离城市的喧嚣真好
It’s nice to get away from the urban sprawl.
卡尔莱 28英里
“Carlyle, 28 miles.”
顺路吗
Going my way?
小菜一碟
Piece of cake, really.
在前面左转
So we make a left up ahead.
哦 右转
Oh. Right turn.
谢谢 伙计
Thanks, buddy.
很遗憾他失踪了
I’m afraid there’s just no sign of him.
真的 那么
Really? Well, then…
开始办手续吧
let’s make it official.
这也是情非得已
Well, if we must, we must.
一次被车撞
Then there’s the time I got hit by that car…
一次吃了过期比目鱼
and the time that I ate that six-day-old halibut.
嗨 才用了7条命
Hey, that’s only seven lives.
还剩2条
I got two more.
好 我要越狱
All right, I’m gonna get out of this.
机会来了
Bingo!
温斯顿和我来救你了
Winston and I have come to your rescue.
真够磨蹭的
Took you long enough.
非等我肚子唱山歌♥了才来
What, did you finally hear my stomach growling?
没 只听到你无聊的独白 那比目鱼真坏
No, but we heard your tiresome monologue. Bad halibut, indeed.
我们救你出来了 殿下
Let’s get you out of here, Your Royal Highness.
温斯特
Winster.
律师们来了
The solicitors are here.
我们动作要快
We have to move quickly.
哈
Huh.
呃 然后就吃午餐 殿下
Uh, then we luncheon, Your Royal Highness.
好了 别玩把戏了 邋遢狗
Yeah, you can drop that shtick, drool boy.
听见你和那鸟的对话了
I heard you and the bird.
家猫是吗 这称呼不错
How about the house cat part? I loved that.
啊 好了 好了
Aw, all right, all right.
我们的确有所隐瞒
So we werert exactly honest.
逼不得已的
We had to do it.
是你的话 会怎么办
What would you have done?
省省吧 厚脸皮的.
Save your breath, chubby cheeks.
我会退位 坐回我电视机前的沙发
I shall abdicate my throne and return to my TV chair.
你是我们唯一的希望
You were our only hope.
绝望中的唯一希望
The only hope of the hopeless.
他们到底要什么 血
What do they want, blood?
我已尽心尽力地吃吃睡睡
I have been eating and sleeping my heart out for these animals…
还不满意
still not enough.
好像我配不上那贵族猫似的
Like I’m not as good as a royal cat could be.
哈 就知道你不是我
Aha! I so knew you werert me.
你一定是加菲
And you must be Garfield.
你这么清楚
How do you know my name?
这几天我冒充了你
I’ve lived your life for the past few days.
是的 会这么宠爱你的人 也只有你的约翰了
Yes, if ever a man loved a cat, it’s yourJon.
回到他身边 加菲
Return to him, Garfield.
回家去
Return to your home.
殿下 你无需重复第二遍 拜拜
Your Highness, you don’t have to tell me twice. Bye-bye.
殿下 谢天谢地
Sire, thank heavens.
-您回来了 -真正的王子殿下
– You’ve returned. – The real prince!
王子回来了 回到我们身边了
The prince is home, back with us!
是王子殿下 如假包换
It’s the real prince… the genuine article.
是的 朋友们
Yes, my friends,
我在这最灰暗的时刻回到你们身边
I have returned to you at this, our darkest hour.
小温 达吉斯亲王的阴谋是什么
So, Winny, what exactly is Lord Dargis up to?
他要夷平我们的家 还要宰了我们
He intends to level our homes and kill us all.
是 吗
O… kay.
既然这样 我宣布大家收拾行李
Well, in that case, I decree that we pack our bags
识相地让出我们的家园
and get our scraggy bottoms out of here.
或许可以搬到隔壁的城♥堡♥
Perhaps to the castle next door.
-哦 拜托 -什么
– Oh, boy. – What?!
真让人“感动”
Well, that was inspirational.
“好”提议
Brilliant.
兔子很生气
I am so fired up.
我说 我们可以想别的办法
You know, I have to believe we can do better.
我以为你走了
I thought you were leaving.
嗨 闭上嘴 呆鸟
Hey, button the beak, Fruit Loops,
不然我让你变哑巴
or I’ll stick that thing on backwards.
听着 那“达屁王”就好比小强
Look, Lord Doofus is just another bully.
我们该怎么对付小强
And what do we do to bullies?
一般我们扭头就跑
Well, generally, we run from them.
不 不能跑
No, we don’t leave.
我们要团结 踢屁王的尻
We stand and we kick royal butt.
相信我 如果家禽能
Trust me, if you beasts…
烤双层奶酪千层饼
can bake a two-cheese lasagna,
就能对付达吉斯
you can beat Dargis.
那你有什么计划 加菲
Well, do you have a plan, Garfield?
我说 在这战役结束前
Tell you what. For the duration of this battle,
我就叫“加猫警长”
I would prefer to be called G-Cat.
而且我们有2个方案
And we have two plans.
哦 团队合作 没错
Oh, teamwork. Oh, yes, yes.
嗨 小汪汪
Hey, girly dog!
对 你这个小汪汪
Yeah, you girly girl!
又笨又娘泡的汪汪
You’re such a silly sissy dog!
上 上
Go! Go!
游戏开始了
The game is afoot.
娘泡的笨汪汪