陛下 如果真的有那么简单就好了
If only it were that simple, sire.
猪头
Swine!
有何不妥吗 先生
Is there a problem, sir?
不妥
Is there a problem?
公牛在喝我的香槟
There’s a bull drinking my champagne,
满池子野鸭子
the pool’s full of wild animals,
那头猪还想谋杀我
and a pig just tried to kill me.
好的 我想是有些不妥
Yes! I would say there was a problem.
我会处理好的 先生
I’ll tend to it, sir.
你必须马上处理好
You’ll tend to it immediately!
还有 晚上在室内用膳
And we’ll have tea indoors.
你能做到吗
Do you think you could handle that?
谢谢 好伙计
Thank you. There’s a good chap.

Oh!
出事了吗
Has there been an accident?
我想晚膳将会延迟 威敏斯特女士
I’m afraid tea will have to wait till later, Miss Westminster.

Oh.
[苏格兰场]
(英国安♥全♥部♥总府)
他大概42磅半
He’s about 42 and a half pounds.
桔黄色的猫
He has orange fur,
黄赫石的颜色
more like a burnt sienna.
叫他加菲就行
And he answers to the name Garfield.
草字头的菲
L-E-L-D.
好的
Okay,
好在这周国♥家♥安♥全♥部不太忙
well, fortunately, Scotland Yard isn’t very busy this week.
我们会出动
So, uh, we’ll put together
所有警力和精英
a task force and our best men
还有 呃 调动
and, uh, turn all
所有资源和部署
our resources and attention
来搜寻这只肥猫
towards finding your fat cat.
真的
Really?
才怪
No.
走吧 欧弟
Come on, Odie.
好了 罗曼尔 很简单
Now, Rommel, it’s really quite simple.
我 王子殿下
Me… Prince.
王子殿下 我
Prince… me.
饲养者
Provider of food…
饲养品
Food.
好吧 阁下
Right, governor.
好吃 好吃
Yum, yum.
干掉
Kill…
猫咪
Kitty!
好样的 罗曼尔 给你
Attaboy, Rommel! There you go!
干得好 就要那干劲
Well done! That’s the spirit!
坏东西 坏东西 快走开
Bad boy! Bad boy! Go on, get along!
史密西
Smithee.
你好吗
How are you?
帮个忙 把这个擦了
Do me a favor. Have that polished.
好伙计
There’s a good chap.
有何贵干 史密西
So, what’s on your mind, Smithee?
霍布斯先生来过电♥话♥
Uh… Mr. Hobbs’s office called.
律师们又要来拜访吗
Are the solicitors convening again, sir?
没什么事 史密西
It’s nothing at all, Smithee.
来签合同的 无聊
Papers to sign. You know… boring.
问一下 你上一次
Incidentally, when did you
度假是什么时候 史密西
last have a holiday, Smithee?
度假
Holiday, sir?
我不记得了
I can’t remember.
-你当真 -嗯
– Seriously, man? – Mm.
真是我疏忽大意了
What an embarrassing oversight on my part.
我坚持放你一周的假 今天就放
I insist you have a week’s holiday, starting today.
哦 我不知道 我不认为
Oh, I don’t know. I don’t think…
哦 史密西 我不要听这些
Oh, Smithee, I won’t hear a word of it.
我想看你骑车 穿梭在多尔多涅山谷里
I can just see you cycling in the Dordogne,
在圣赫拿勒岛上猎野猪
fighting the wild boar in Tristan da Cuna.
再会 扬帆起航 祝你旅途愉快 史密西
Farewell, wind to your sails and bon voyage, Smithee.
既然如此
Well, then…
谢谢您 先生
thank you… sir.
我该怎么办
What am I going to do?
怎么才能找到加菲
How am I supposed to find Garfield?
伦敦这么 大
Londors really… big.
我不要什么外星爱心宝宝
I don’t care about some alien love baby, okay?
我很担心加菲
I’m worried about Garfield.
欧弟 你现在 变得很
Odie, you know what? You’re being a real…
卡莱尔的艾丽诺夫人
“Lady Eleanor of Carlyle has left her entire estate
将继承权交给了 她亲爱的王子猫十二世
to her beloved cat, Prince the 12th.”
或许有人错抱了加菲
Maybe someone mistook this cat for Garfield.
欧弟 快来 来啊 伙计
Odie, come on. Come on, buddy!
这威尼斯水晶吊灯是 由卡莱尔第三任伯爵
The Venetian crystal chandeliers in this room were commissioned
在18世纪晚期委托完成的
by the Third Earl of Carlyle in the late 18th century.
在这里有不少由荷兰大♥师♥
Over here, we have several family portraits painted
范迪克绘制的家族照
by the Dutch master Van Dyck.
这只是卡莱尔资助的
These are amongst the many treasures
一部分艺术品
to be found at Carlyle.
哦 猪头
Oh, hogwash! – Huh?
跟你说 这猫一再嘲弄我们
I tell you, this cat is mocking us at every turn.
普利斯顿 冷静点
Preston, calm yourself.
这也是为大家着想
We’re only doing what is best for everybody.
我们要装到什么时候
How much longer must we sustain this charade?
那猫不会真以为
I can’t believe this cat is so stupid as to think
自己是皇族
he’s actually royalty.
没错 但不管家猫还是加菲 我们需要他
Well, he does, and house cat or not, we need him.
啥 家猫
Wha…? House cat?
再忍♥耐一下
Just have a little patience.
忍♥耐 哈 承认吧 温斯顿
Patience? Ha! Admit it, Winston.
这小丑连给国王扦脚都不够格
This buffoon couldn’t groom the paws of a real king.
小丑
Buffoon?!
[王子的房♥间]
神啊 这无疑是我 一生最凄惨的时刻
Golly, this is without a doubt my all-time crummiest moment.
约翰
Jon.
兄弟 我太笨太自私了
Man, I’ve been such a stupid, selfish cat.
我失去了朋友
I’ve lost my friend.
我得去找他
I’ve got to find him.
这中世纪时期的厨房♥
The original medieval kitchen has stood
自1485年就保持如今的风格
on this site since 1485…
是的 是的 很大 旧地发霉
Yes, yes, it’s big. It’s old and it’s musty.
哦 达吉斯亲王 让我引见
Uh, Lord Dargis, uh, please meet the tour group
皇家动物协会的组员
from the Royal Animal Conservancy.
哦 无论如何 都要保护那些生灵
Oh! By all means, save the little darlings.
那是我的座右铭
That’s my motto.
我超喜欢《人鱼故事》 《狮子与我》
Big fan of Free Willy, Born Free,
所有那些环保电影
all the Free movies.
太棒了 你们可以走了
Bravo! Now off you go.
从这边走
If you come this way,
我们能看到一些地下通道
we’ll visit some of the underground passages,
其中一个
one of which…
你好 欢迎来到卡莱尔城♥堡♥ 亲爱的
Hello. Welcome to Carlyle Castle, my dear.
谢谢 这里太漂亮了
Thank you. It’s, it’s beautiful.
我也这么认为
Well, that makes two of you.
我想说的是 我痛恨打狐狸
Did I mention how much I abhor fox hunting?
除了正当防卫情况下
Unless, of course, in self-defense.
-再见 -我可不可以
– Bye. – If I may…
问一个问题
Uh, one question, uh…?
丽姿
Liz.
啊 和我们的女皇同名 不是吗
Ah, the same as our own dear queen. Cordial?
-就一个问题 丽姿 -丽姿
– One question, Liz. – Liz?
如果我要捐赠一副我的珍藏
What would you say if I were to donate
给你们协会
one of my priceless oil paintings
你意下如何
to your conservancy?
嗯 非常感谢
Um… Thank you?
嗯 但该如何表达呢

你的评论可以尖锐,也可以湿疣!