呃 我想我家的狗欧弟在您这儿
Um. I thinkyou have my dog Odie.
你搞错了吧 -不 我看到海报了 欧弟是我的狗
I thinkyou’re mistaken. – No. I saw the flier. Odie’s my dog.
不 他是海皮·查普曼的狗
No. he’s Happy chapman’s dog.
海皮·查普曼
Happy chapman?
37频道和猫一起作节目的那位绅士
The gentleman with the cat on channel 37.
他来把欧弟带走了
He came and took Odie home.
欧弟是他的姓 你知道吗
Odie’s the familyname, you know?
那么 再见 -等等
Well, uh, good day. – Wait. Wait.
海皮·查普曼带走了欧弟 加菲是不是也在他那里
Happy chapman took Odie? You think he’s got Garfield too?
我 我不知道 不过我们会查清的
I-I don’t know. But we’re gonna find out.
啊 闭嘴
Ah, shut up!
嘿 留着献艺那天再唱吧
Hey, save it fortalent night.
你就不能安静点 保安 保安
could you please be quiet? Guard! Guards!
哦 这可是忒糟了
Oh. this really is too much.
嘿 普斯妮凯蒂 海皮·查普曼的猫 你在这儿干吗
Hey. Persnikitty. Happy chapman’s cat. What are you doing in here?
我曾经是他的猫 不过我没有利用价值了
I was his cat until I outlived my purpose.
哦 他用那条狗代替了我 又把我丢到这个肮脏的地方
Oh, then he replacedme with a dog and dumped me in this wretchedplace.
所有的人类都是一样 -哦 除了乔恩 我的主人
All humans are the same. – Oh. not Jon. my owner.
不可能 他总是为我着想
No way. He only does what’s best for me.
他忍♥受我的种种不是 还喂我食物
He puts up with me, and he feeds me.
他还让你在这个迷人的度假胜地享福 醒醒吧
And he lets you vacation in this charming animal pound. Hello?
是 不会太久的 普斯妮凯蒂
Yeah. not for long. Persnikitty.
请不要这么叫我好吗
Would you please just stop calling me that?
我真名不是普斯妮凯蒂
My name isn’t really Persnikitty.
我叫罗兰德爵士 -罗兰德爵士
It’s Sir Roland. – Sir Roland?
是啊 海皮·查普曼的又一罪行罢了
Yes. Anotherone of Happychapman’s acts ofcruelty.
我曾经在古典剧院受过训练 你晓得吧 啊哈
I was trained in the classical theater. you know. Uh-huh.
可是现在 我不过是只著名过气猫罢了
But now, I’m a celebrity cable castoffcat…
还有个我无法忍♥受的名字
with a name I can never live down.
呃 这你也许听了不好受
Well. this may hurt a little then.
不过我正在想办法 救那只代替了你的狗 普斯妮凯蒂
I’m trying to rescue the dog that replaced you. Persnikitty.
我意思是 罗兰德 呃 海皮和欧弟 两小时内要搭乘火车
I mean, Roland. Uh, Happyand Odie are getting on a train in less than two hours…
去纽约 成为“开心纽约”的常驻演员了
to go to New York to become regulars on Good Day. New York.
等一下 我没听错吧
Wait a m i nute. Did I just hear that right?
你这只猫要去救那一条狗
You’re a cat that’s trying to rescue a dog?
是真的 我知道这是逆天行事
I t’s true. I know. It’s a crime against nature.
一开始我很讨厌他 他就好像
At first I thought he was a pain, but he’s grown on me…
长在身上的疖子 虽然你想除掉 可是你有天发现
Iike a wartyou wanna have removed untilyou realize…
它已经成为你不可或缺的一部分
it defines you in some funny way.
你知道 这还真是动听呢
Do you know. that is absolutely charming.
让我问你给问题吧 肥仔
Let me askyou a question. chubby.
你到底在说什么
What are you talking about?
你怎么能理解呢 他是我的朋友
How could you understand? He’s my friend.
哦 老天 我真是差劲
Oh. my gosh. How low have I sunk?
守卫 能不能给我些鞋带
Guard. may I have some shoelaces. please?
你好 真准时啊
Well. hello there. Right on time.
我需要5只猫 排好队 我们走
All right. I need a five-count lineup right now. Let’s go.
走走走 -嘿 怎么了
Move. move. move. – Hey. what’s going on?
领养 我们中的某一个能离开这里
Adoption. Looks like one of us is getting out ofhere.
那么 你们是来挑猫的
So,you’re here to look at a cat.
好吧 让我们来瞧瞧 我们能不能照顾你
All right. Well, let’s see ifwe can’t take care ofyou.
小心 -我们走 小家伙们 动作快
careful. – Let’s go, boys. Let’s hurry it up.
我要抱怨 你的手冷得要命
can I just say your hands are freezing?
你怎么样 新兵 今天可能是你的幸运日
How areyou, newbie? This might beyourlucky day.
过来 就这样
come here. There you go.
哦 你好重
Oh. you are a heavy one.
不好意思 是肌肉的重量 不是肥肉 -来吧 对了
Excuse me. Muscle weighs more than fat. – come on. That’s right.
到这儿来 -看这个
come over here. – check this.
嘿 我怎么办
Hey, what about me?
好了 排好队
All right. Let’s line it up.
爪子沿着白线 尾巴翘起来
Paws on the white line. Tails in the air.
我不需要被领养 伙计们 我主人乔恩会来带我走的 我相信
I don’t need to be adopted. guys. My guyJon is coming to get me. I’m sure.
那只 -真的
That one. – Really.
她挑我 她挑我 她真的挑我了
She picked me! She picked me! She did!
她挑我 她挑我 -不是这只
She picked me. She picked me. – Not that one.
那一只 长得好像电视上那只猫
That one. The one that looks like the cat on TV.
退后 红毛 她跟快枪手走了
Back it up. Red. She went with Trigger.
对不起 老弟 -到这儿来
Sorry, love. – come here.
下次好运 现在你要小心了
Better luck next time. Now you be careful.
过来 -这不 好酸啊 哇
There you go. – That’s not– That’s sore. Ow!
反正乔恩5分钟之内肯定会到
jon’s gonna be here in five minutes anyway.
我一给你信♥号♥♥ 你就像只疯牛一样的撒欢跑
When I give the signal. run like a mad cow.
什么 -你不是想救你的朋友吗
What? – Don’tyou want to saveyour friend?
我一定得跑吗 -现在
Do I really have to run? – Now!
吃毛球吧 海皮·查普曼
Eat hair ball. Happy chapman!
别按红色按钮
Not the redbutton!
再次有违命令的 好伙伴们 再一次
Once more into the breach, dearfriends. Once more!
跑 跑 跑 跑 跑 -我在跑 我在跑
Go. go. go. go. go! – I ‘m going. I’m going.
跑啊 跑啊 我们快跑 守住门
Run! Run! Let’s go! Get the door!
嘿 有个消防栓
Hey. there’s a fire hydrant!
不要停 不要停
Don’t stop! Don’t stop!
蓝色警报 蓝色警报 有动物跑了 有动物跑了
code blue! code blue! We got runners. We got runners.
停 别动 你们不能离开这里
Halt! Stop! You have not been cleared for release.
加菲曾来过这里 -呃 抱歉
Garfiield’s been here. – Uh, excuse me.
我能帮什么忙吗 -我们在找海皮·查普曼
can I help you with something? – We’re looking for Happy chapman.
呃 是啊 他正在去火车站的路上 他正要去纽约
Uh. yeah. He’s on his way to the train station. He’s going to New York.
你们有通行证什么的吗
D-Doyou guys have a pass orsomething?
不然的话你们得离开 -谢谢
I’m gonna have to askyou guys to leave. – Thankyou.
好吧 谢谢了
Okay. thanks.
哦 不好意思
Oh. excuse me.
请旅客们注意 在八号♥站台的新阿姆斯特丹号♥
Yourattention please. The New Amsterdam Limited…
就要出发了
is now departing from Platform 12.
请上车
All aboard!
请上车
All aboard!
下午好 先生们 想来点什么 鲑鱼 牛排还是杂碎面
Good afternoon. gentlemen. What will you be having today– salmon. steak or lasagna?
牛排 我讨厌杂碎面
Steak. I hate lasagna.
哔 哔 有只猫经过 哔 哔 钻过通道了
Beep. beep. cat coming through. Beep. beep. Going through the tunnel.
喵 我不得不这么做 -是只猫
Nyow! I just had to do that. – It’s a cat!
新阿姆斯特丹号♥最后一次上车通知
Final call forthe NewAmsterdam Limited.
新阿姆斯特丹号♥现在从12号♥站台开出
The New Amsterdam Limited is now departing from Platform 12.
不 等等 求你 停下
No. Wait. Please. Stop.
等等 不 不要 哦
Wait. Don’t. No. Oh.
你个混♥蛋♥ 查普曼
You monster, chapman!
我跑不过火车
I can’t outrun a train.
喔哦 小心火车 伙计
Whoa. Watch the train. pal.
我们在这儿等吧 亲爱的 -嘿
Let’s wait here now. honey. – Hey.
我知道了 这只是模型火车 不过大点而已
I got it. It’sjust a train set, onlybigger.
哦 不 我们太晚了 -不
Oh. no. we’re too late. – No.
我们要把火车停下来 来吧
We’re gonna stop that train. come on.
这附近的什么地方
Somewhere around here…
应该有个大桌子
there’s gotta be a big table…
所有的火车都在那桌子上
with all the trains on it.
好啊 现在正是时候 休息10分钟 泰德
Yeah. now’s a good time to take a 1 0-minute break. Ted.
重复完毕
Overandout.
他看起来挺像
He looks like the type.
那这里一定是他那张桌子的房♥间
And this must be where he’s got his little table.
对不起 先生 没有什么办法可以不让火车开走的
I’m verysorry, sir. There’s simplyno wayto stop that train.
女士 你不明白 你必须让火车停下
Ma’am. you don’t understand. You have to stop that train.
我的狗和猫都在那车上
My dog and my cat are on that train.
我猜如果乔恩可以控制这些东西 我也可以
I suppose ifJon can do this. I can.
好啦 我们来找我们的火车 看看要是我这么做会怎样
Okay. we gotta find our train. Let’s see what happens when I do this.
波士顿快车转至18号♥线
Boston Express switching to Track 18.
呃 对不起 波士顿的人今天要晚点了
Well. I’m sorry. Folks in Boston are gonna be a little late today.
哈
Ha!
看看这个有什么用
Let’s see what happens when I do this.
警告 开往西雅图 -我 我才不管什么西雅图
Warning: Seattle Wind– – No. I don’t care about Seattle.
警告 火车相撞
Warning: collision.
女士 我不过在找一辆火车
Ma’am. I’m looking for one train in particular.
就一会儿 我想找我朋友
Just onesecond. I’m trying to findmyfriend.
新阿姆斯特丹号♥ -找到了 阿姆斯特丹
The New Amsterdam Limited– – There’s the Amsterdam.