要多低调
How down low do we have to go?
哟 加菲你还跟着我吗
Yo, Garfiield,you with me?
路易斯 这比我想象中还要低调啊
Louis, this is a little bit lower than I expected.
如果不是一个盒子盖着我的头 我真会羞死了
Ifl didn’t have a box over my head, I’d be humiliated.
好啦 停 我们快到了
Okay, hold up. All right. We’re almost there.
现在 我给你发信♥号♥♥以后你必须穿越马路
Now, when I give you the signal, we gotta cross the street.
地平线那边的路 -快点 加菲 我们出发
Way over there by the horizon? – come on, Garfiield. Let’s go!
等等我 等等我
Wait up! Wait up!
我死了吗 -加菲 不要动
Am I dead? – Garfield. don’t move!
不要动 没问题
Don’t move? Not a problem.
等信♥号♥♥灯
Just wait forthe walk signal.
哦 不 我要受到惊吓了 受到惊吓了
Oh, no, it’s a stampede! Stampede!
我要从这堆人中离开 -加菲
Ifl canjust get awayfrom this herd. – Garfield!
加菲
Garfield!
加菲 你在哪里
Garfield. where are you?
加菲 快点下来 伙计
Garfiield, get down from there, man.
不 我不下来
No. I ‘m not coming down.
我宁可在这上面度过余生 多谢了
I’m happy to live the rest of my life up here. Thankyou.
莉斯 莉斯
Liz! Liz!
怎么了 -加菲不见了 我想他也跑丢了
What’s wrong? – Garfield’s gone. I think he’s run away too.
先是欧弟 现在是加菲 莉斯 我是世界上最糟糕的宠物主人
First Odie. and now Garfield. Liz. I am the worst pet owner on the planet.
等等 发生了什么 -我找不到他了 你得帮助我
Wait. What happened? – I can’t find him. You gotta help me.
我不能没有加菲
I can’t live without Garfield.
我们从公园开始
Let’s start at the park.
我们到了么 我们到了么 我们到了么
Are we thereyet? Are we thereyet? Are we thereyet?
我们到了么 我们到了么 我们到了么
Are we there yet? Are we there yet? Are we there yet?
加菲 放松点 看 我们到了
Garfield. relax. Look. We’re here.
我们到了 -路边餐饮服务
We’re here now. – curb service.
电报大楼 多宏伟
The Telegraph Tower in all its splendor.
在盒子上看起来小多了
It looks much smaller on the box.
你得上到顶楼 祝好运 伙计
You gotta go all the way up there? Good luck, playa.
我们回头见 我不喜欢垂直运动
I ‘l I catch you later. I don’t do the vertical thi ng.
谢谢 搭档 -哦 耶 小心 加菲
Thanks a lot. partner. – Oh. yeah. Hold up. “G.”
什么 -当心突发事件
What? – Watch out for the po-po.
你晓得的 5类喽 管制喽 -啊
You know. five-oh? control-oh. – Huh?
小心动物管制会 老兄 -哦 那种突发事件
Animal control. man. – Oh. that po-po.
保持警惕 -嘿 谢谢了 搭档
Keep it squeal. – Hey. thanks. partner.
哼 哼
Oink, oink.
我不能从大门进去 人太多我会吃不消的
I can’t trythe door. I couldn’t handle anotherstampede.

Hey–
星期一早上第一件事
First thing Monday morning–
我一定要减掉20磅体重
I’m gonna get to work on losing those last 20 pounds.
好的 外面一切如常
Okay. everything looks good out there.
看起来我们遇到阻塞了
Looks like we got ourselves a blockage.

Hmm.
大概我们得 清理管道
Guess we’ll just… purge the system.
哦 不好意思
Oh. pardon me.
那不是我的胃 对吧
That wasn’t my stomach. was it?
啊 好凉爽的风
Ah. there’s a cooling breeze.
哦 哇
Ooh. Woah!

Woah!
喂 -啊
Whee! – Aaah!

Aaah!
哦 我倒霉的鼻子
Oh, mypoornose.
乔恩 停车
jon. stop the car.
怎么了 -这是欧弟
What? – It’s Odie.
有人找到他 阿基里德大街52903号♥
Somebody found him. 52903 Euclid Street.
我们走
Let’s go.
欧弟
Odie!
欧弟
Odie!
欧弟
Ode!
欧弟
Ode-ster!
欧弟
Ode-man.
这次拯救行动真是累人
This rescue thing is exhausting.
英雄什么时候才能吃东西
When do heroes get to eat?
哦 老天
Oh. my!
是欧弟
It’s Odie!
哦 哦 哦 哦
O-O-O-O–
欧弟 我找到你了
Odie. I foundyou.
我真抱歉 让你遭罪了
I’m so sorry I got you into this mess.
瞧啊 我们是有点不合
Look. We kind of got off on the wrong paw.
不过 本来嘛 你有时真的很烦人拉
But. come on. You can be really annoying sometimes.
而且不给我足够的空间
And you don’t give me enough space.
你还是个马屁精
And you’re a major-league suck-up.
不过我们有一点是一样的 我们爱乔恩
But we have a common purpose. We shareJon.
乔恩也需要我们
jon needs us even more.
而且我也有点想要你回家来
And I kinda wantyou back home too.
所以 往后退
So. stand back.
就快好了
I almost got it.
快点 维德尔 到嘴的鸭子可不等人啊
Hurryup, Wendell. Fortune waits forno man.
你觉得他做好试镜的准备了吗
Do you think he’s ready for the audition?
好吧 你干吗不看看你自己
Well, why don’tyou see foryourself.
来吧 欧弟 该去表演了
come on. Odie. Showtime.
现在
Now.
啊 早上好 纽约
Ah. Good morning. New York.
我知道你们会为欧弟雀跃 因为它会为你们翻筋斗
I know you’re gonna flip for Odie because he sure is flipping foryou.
好好干 我的牛仔
Ride ’em, cowboy.
电击项圈 这太 太不人道 -明日科技今日显
A shock collar? That’s– That’s inhumane. – Tomorrow’s science today.
哦 老天 热狗狗
Oh. gosh. hot doggy.
那 火车什么时候出发
So. when does our train leave?
哦 两小时后
Oh. Two hours.
票 快点快点
Tickets? chop-chop.
可怜的欧弟 他将面对一个充满折磨
Poor Odie. He faces a future of torture…
忽视和逐渐退化的未来
neglect and degradation.
嘿 除了我 没人可以虐待这条狗
Hey. nobody gets to mistreat my dog like that except me.
咝 我会跟着你的 小伙计
Psst! I’ll be right behindyou, little buddy.
冲浪了
Surf’s up!
地心引力 赐予我力量吧
Gravity. do your thang!
啊哦
Ah-ooh!
啊哦
Ah-ooh!
喔 12点的家务劳动开始
Woah! Housekeeping at 1 2:00!
喔 你知道
Woah! You know…
我有次做恶梦梦到过这个
I think I hada nightmare like this once.

Woah!
再一次 我的老命被神奇的杂碎面拯救了
Once again. my life has been saved by the miracle oflasagna.
是物流车 不是出租车 你知不知道区别啊
Isaidlimo, not taxi. Doyou know the difference?
欧弟 我来了 别担心 伙计
Odie. here I come! Don’t worry. fella.
我来救你拉 -立定
I’ll rescueyou! – Halt!
抓住你了 -喔 哈
Gotcha! – Woah. Huh?
好哇 看我们逮到什么了
Well. what have we got here?
看上去是只没标牌的猫
Looks like we got us a cat with no tags.
嘿 麦克吉利克蒂 你身后正在发生
Hey, McGillicuddy, there’s an animal felony…
动物凶杀
happening right there behindyou.
我正努力进行营救工作 兄弟
I’m trying to do some rescue work here, pal.

Hey!
欢迎来访 红毛 -我会把这一切告诉其他人的
Welcome to my world. Red. – I’m gonna call somebody about this.
新兵来了 -这就是警♥察♥的野蛮执法
Newbie on the block. – This is police brutality.
我们走 -我有标牌 只是落在我另一套皮毛里了
Here we go. – I have tags. Ijust left them in my other fur.
这太野蛮了 太野蛮了
This is abusive now. This is abusive.
进去吧 大家伙 -哈
I n you go. big fel la. – Huh?
这笼子是怎么回事 -好 锁起来
What is with the cage? – Okay. Iock ‘er down.
哦 现在 你们又侮辱了我 要知道 我可是家养的
Oh, now, this is insulting. You know I’m house-trained.
给我些报纸 -安静些 大家
Gimme newspaper? – Settle down. people.
我应该抓得你满脸花 -回去做你该做的吧
I oughta give you a bunch offives. – Back about your busi ness.
罗莎 我可盯着你呢 -这是个可怕的错误
Rosa. I ‘m watching you. – This is all a terrible mistake.
我只不过是想救一位朋友
I was trying to save a friend…
他不太聪明 需要我的帮助
that’s not very smart. needed my help.
我不属于这里 我有主人
I don’t belong in here. I have an owner.
我不是野猫
I-I’m not a stray.
嗨 我是乔恩·阿布凯利 -嗨
Hi. I’m Jon Arbuckle. – Hi.

你的评论可以尖锐,也可以湿疣!