Huh?
烦死了
What the–Aw.

Oh–
我讨厌星期一
I hate Mondays.
波基 掩护我 我要行动了
Pooky. cover me. I’m goin’ in.
预备 跳
Alley– oop!
我爬 爬 爬 嗨
B-b-b-b-b-bah. ha!
哦 睡美人 醒来吧
Oh. Sleeping Beauty. wake up.
你可以不用在梦中和我相会了 我已经来到你身边
You can stop dreaming about me because I’m here.
快点起来吧 你还有事要干呢
Now.just wake up. You’ve got work to do.
你不仅是我的主人 你还是我的首要养育员
You’re not just my owner. you’re my primary caregiver.
现在 -现在不行 加菲
Now be a– – Not now. Garfield.
起 啊哈 那好吧
Get– A-Ah– just– All right.
举手之劳 太简单了 等着瞧吧
cut the sweet stuff. Easy now.Just–
想抱我 嗯
Trying to cuddle with me. huh?
想逃避你的责任 嗯
Trying to avoid your duties. huh?
其实 你不就是想 跳上去
Well. that just ain’t gonna… fly!
我才不吃这一套
It isn’t gonna workwith m– me.
瞧瞧 我正在锻炼 做我自己的事
See. I’m getting my exercise. doin’ myjob.
轰天炮来了
just one quick cannonball!
噢 -早上好
Oh! – Morning.
加菲
Garfield!
好了 我想你应该已经洗完了
Okay! I thinkyou’re clean enough now.
烫 烫死我了 -给你毛巾
H-H-Hot! Hot! Hot! – Gotyourtowel right here.
加菲 别那样
Garfiield! No!
这可是有猪肝味的 -嗯 一定很好吃
It’s liver flavored. – Mm! Delicious.
嗯 嗯
Mm. Mm!

Mm!
呕 呕 猪肝
Oh! Oh. Iiver!
那个 确切地说 是猪肝味的
Well. actually. it’s liver flavored.
早餐真不错
That was a good breakfast.
我想我应该少吃点猫食
Now I think I’ll just fall offthe “catkin’s” diet…
把自己变成大胖子猎手
and get myself a little high-fat chaser.

Mmm.
加菲 看送奶车来了 -哦 好样的 奴奴
Garfield. Iook. the milk truck. – Oh. attaboy. Nermal.
送奶车每天都来 -是的 但是今天可能不来
The milk truck comes every day. – Yeah. but maybe not today.
也许它会改变路线 也许这将是我们最后一次看见它
Maybe it’s changing routes. Maybe this’ll be the last we’ll eversee ofit.
快点 只需要穿过这条街 我们是猫 我们喜欢牛奶
come on. It’s just across the street. We’re cats. We like milk.
我们过去弄点儿 -不去
Let’s go for it. – No.
可是你 -没有可是
But. you— – But nothin’.
我决不离开死巷
I don’t leave the cul-de-sac for anything.
那边是麻烦集散地
Out there. it’s a hornet’s nest oftrouble.
所有的坏事都发生在那边 所以我才不去那边呢
Bad things happen out there. So I don’t go out there.
而且 我发现如果你多等一会儿
Besides, I’ve found ifyou wait long enough…
好运就会自己降临的
everything comes toyou.
送奶工人来了 送奶工人来了
Here come the milkman Here come the milkman
他穿上了他的鞋子 他拿起了他的牛奶盘 -咳 奴奴
He got his shoes on. he got his m i I k pan – Hey. Nermal…
今天让我们再来玩一次航♥天♥员吧
Iet’s play astronaut again today.
真的吗 -是真的 我喜欢那个游戏
Yeah? – Yeah. I love that game.
你是一个多么勇敢的小航♥天♥员
You’re such a brave little astronaut.
好吧 -准备进入你的太空船 奴奴指挥官
All right. – Prepare tojump intoyourspaceship, commander Nermal.
但是牛 牛奶怎么办
But wh-wh-what about the milk?
当你可以进入太空的时候 谁还需要牛奶 -哦
Who needs milk when you can be in outer space? – Ah.
你正在执行一个秘密任务 -是吗
You got a secret mission today. – Yeah?
你将去牛奶之路探险 -好吧
You’ll be exploring the MilkyWay. – Okay.
当你进入你的小飞船的时候 我就开始点火
I get the chills when you jump in your little spacecraft.
人♥民♥感谢你 准备发射
The nation thanks you. Prepare to blast off.
我准备好了 朋友 -三 二 一
I’m ready to go. friend. – Three. two. one.
哇 我喜欢这感觉
Whoa! Now I feel like it.
一路顺风
Bon voyage.
我上天了 呜呼
Look at me go! Whoo-hoo!
别往下看 -我是一只飞翔的雄鹰
Don’t look down! – I’m an eagle flying!
上老爸这儿来 宝贝
come to papa, baby.
我在这上面能看见所有东西 我能看见我的房♥子
I can see everything up here. I can see my house.
这不就喝到了
Got m i I k?
我可以看到整个街区
I can see the whole neighborhood.
是吗 那太好了 简直太棒了 -嗨 又来了一辆送奶车
Well. that’s nice. That’s very nice. – Hey, there’s another milk truck.
噢 那更是不错
Ooh! And that is even nicer.
我能看见 哎呀 -任务失败 奴奴
I can see– Whoa! – Mission accomplished. Nermal.
哇 哇 加菲 再来一次吧
Whoa! Whoa, Garfiield, do it again.
大家都去哪里了
Where did everybody go?
你不该来街的这边的 肥猫 小心我揍你
You’re on the wrong side of the street. fat cat. Beat it!
你呢 路卡 你是生物进化失败的结果
And you. Luca. the wrong side of the evolutionary curve.
好吧 那又怎么样
Okay. that’s it.
今天你要吃不了兜着走了 -我每天都是吃不了兜着走的
You’re gonna get it good today. – I make a point to get it good every day.
说实在的 路卡 我这回该怎么戏弄你呢
The real question, Luca, is how shall I outwityou this time?
什么 -我能请教你一个简单的数学问题吗
What? – Shall I baffle you with simple math?
我只知道怎么拼写 -或者我用发光的东西让你分心
I know how to spell. – Or should I distract you with something shiny?
你竟然敢取笑我 -我希望如此 但是你看上去一点都不可笑
Nowyou’re making fun ofme. – I hope so. You’re no fun to look at.
你从来都不知道我的厉害 啊
You’ll never get the best of me! Aaah!
我想我已经知道了 -又是那些鸭子
I think I just did. – Not the ducks again!
搞掂 我真佩服我自己
jump back! And kiss myself.

Oooh!
如果我没有被这铁索绑着 你就死定了
Ifl ever get offthis chain. you’re goin’ down.
所有人退开 我不知道这东西会有多大的威力
Everybody back up! I don’t know how wild this thing is gonna get.
我喜欢早上肉桂苹果派的香味
I love the smell of cinnamon-apple in the morning.
闻起来就象 胜利
It smells like… victory.
噢 我恨死这只肥猫了
Oooh! I hate this fat cat.
白日漫漫 我该如何消磨
So much time. and so little I need to do.
老鼠
Mouse!
不 谢谢 我吃饱了
No thanks. I’m full.
抓住它 加菲
Get him. Garfield!
抓住它 乔恩
Get him.Jon!
噢 经常是这种结果
Oh. it’s always gotta be smashing and crashing.
都没有人使用老鼠药了
Nobodypoisons anymore.
别跑
Aha!

Whoa–
那是我的球
There’s my ball!
如果一只猫不去抓老鼠 留着还有什么用
What good is a cat that can’t chase a mouse?
我才不去抓老鼠
I don’t do the chase thing.
好吧 交给我了
All right. I’ll handle this.
我知道你不想听我的 但是你能不能听一下
I knowyou don’t hear me. but can’tyou just listen?
路易斯 当乔恩在家的时候 你在家里干什么
Louis. what areyou doing in the housewhen Jon’s home?
对不起 加菲 我也没有办法
Sorry. Garfield. man. I couldn’t help it.
你看看 当他看见你的时候 他就对我发火 你不明白吗
Look. when he sees you. he expects more from me. Don’tyou get that?
乔恩买♥♥了一些马卡达姆果仁饼干 我想自立
jon’s got those macadamia nut cookies. I’m trying to maintain.
你明白吗 -当然 就像你也明白我不得不吃了你一样
You understand? – Sure. As long as you understand I have to eatyou.

Aw!
嗯哼 嗯
Mm. Mmm.
嗯 嗯哼 -噢 好孩子
Mm! Mmm! – Oh. good boy.
你看 我知道只要你用心 你就肯定能做好的
See. I knew you could do it ifyou put your mind to it.
你是一只最好的猫 -嗯
You are the best cat a guy could have. – Mmm.
嗯 嗯
Mm! Mm!
嗯 嗯
Mmm. M-M-M-M-M-M-M-Mm.
你最近有没有尝过你自己
Haveyou tasted yourselflately?
嗨 你的嘴里也不是什么总统套房♥
Hey. it wasn’t exactly the first-class lounge in there for me either.
你最好消失几天 搽点粉 理个发 再把胡子蓄上
Getyourselflost. Take a powder for a couple days. get a haircut and grow a beard.
酷毙了 我欠你一个人情加菲
cool. I oweyou one. “G.”
我想问您一个问题 您喜欢您的猫吗
I got a question foryou. Doyou loveyour cat?
最后 继续按我的正常作息时间表休息
Finally. back on my regular schedule.
您一定要让它吃“凯比利”猫食
You’re gonna make sure he has nothing but Kibbly Kat food.
对不对 普斯妮凯蒂
Isn’t that right. Persnikitty?
那只猫无处不在 电视 报纸 T恤
That cat’s puss is everywhere– TV. newspapers. T-shirts.
她怎么那么喜欢抛头露面
Who would want that kind of exposure?
嘿 伙计 -嗨 先别套近乎 袋子里的是什么
Hey. buddy. – Yeah, cut the small talk. What’s in the bag?
记住 要开心
Remember, be happy.
我和你在一起的时候很开心 你精通于煮
I ‘m happy when I’m with you. you delicate melange…
蕃茄酱 干乳酪 碎肉和面条的杂烩
of tomato paste. ricotta cheese. ground meat and pasta!
加菲 想都别想
Garfield. don’t even think about it.
那是我的食物
That’s my food.

你的评论可以尖锐,也可以湿疣!