在街上看不见,可它就在那里
You can’t really see it from the street, but it’s there.
把车停在在大门口,越过栅栏
Park your car at the gate and hop the fence.
在采石场下面, 有个废旧物堆积场 老板叫… 阿尔伯特
At the bottom of the quarry, there’s this junkyard run by this guy named… Albert.
就是他找到你想要的那件东西
He’s the one that tracked down the piece you’re lookin’for. All right?
马上我就打电给他 让他等你
I’ll call him right now and tell him to expect you.
停一下. 我们他妈的在干吗?
Okay, stop. What the fuck are we doin’?
– 伙计,冷静点. – 我们都冷静一整天了…
– Just be patient, man. – We’ve been patient all day…
明天我就要走,而你还不说要做什么
but it’s my last day and you haven’t told us what we’re doin’.
如果你告诉我们这六个小时只是 毫无目的, 我早就停止了
If you told me we were going on a six-hour hunt for blow, I would’ve passed.
如果我是帮你找毒品 大可直接去高中足球训练场
If I was gonna get you coke, we would’ve gone to the fuckin’ high school football practice.
5个小时前就得手了
We would have been rolling five hours ago.
我觉得咱们把这位天真的姑娘折腾的够戗了.
I think we corrupted this innocent girl enough.
– 我才不天真呢! – 不,你是! 所以我喜欢你
– I’m not innocent! – Yes, you are! All right? That’s what I like about you.
我可不想这家伙带你去 什么破旧的采石场…
I don’t want this guy taking you to, like, some sketchy quarry…
不知道在什么鬼地方 也许有犯了毒瘾的婊♥子♥在狂吸松节油…
in the middle of nowhere to find, like, crack whores huffing turpentine…
或者一大群狗在杂交,或者其他什么乱七八糟的!
or pit bulls raping each other or whatever it is you have us doing!
哇哦,第一次看见你这么激动.
Wow. That’s like the most worked-up I’ve ever seen you.
– 他在保护我. – 那又怎么样?
– He was protecting me. – So?
– 他喜欢我 – 别自作聪明了
– He likes me. – Don’t be cute.
他是我的白马王子
He’s my knight in shining armor.
别在马克面前说什么王子,骑士的 哪壶不开提哪壶嘛
Don’t talk about knights in front of Mark. It’s a sore subject.
– 我要杀了那狗♥娘♥养♥的 – 你是说双关吗?
– I’m gonna kill that motherfucker. – Pun intended?
哦,你这混…
– Oh, you’re fuckin’… – [Sam Giggling]
[Andrew Yelling]
[Sam] Oh, oh, oh, oh! [Laughing]
Ow! Ow!
– 上帝啊 – 哇哦!
– [Mark] Oh, my God. – [Sam] Wow!
我都不知道它在这儿呢
[Andrew] I never even knew this was here.
我听说过.他们曾想在这儿建个商场
[Mark] I’ve heard about it. They were supposed to build a mall here, I think.
嗯. 我记得在报纸上读到过,他们曾…
[Sam] Yeah. I remember reading about that in the paper, that they were…
鼓捣来鼓捣去, 结果发现了这大自然的杰作
digging or something, and they break into this natural phenomenon.
似乎是个地下的大峡谷什么的
It’s like an underground Grand Canyon or something.
现在他们不得不面对一场是否能继续建造的官司
Now they’re in some huge legal battle over whether they can build here or not.
想像一下那些家伙为了能在地质奇观上面…
Can you imagine the guy whose job it is to fight for his right to build a mall…
建商场而斗争
– on some, like, geological phenomenon? – [Chuckles]
他们就乐意在这儿建商场
They love their malls here, man.
好吧. 让我们把这家伙找出来再离开这儿
All right. Let’s find this guy and get out of here.
– 你该告诉我们去哪里啊? – 是个惊喜,你会看到的
– You’re not gonna tell us what we’re getting? – It’s a surprise. You’ll see.
我觉得要下雨了
– I think it’s gonna rain. – [Thunder Crashing]
就在这儿
So this is it.
敲啊! 敲啊,去换沙漠风暴的卡片
So knock! Knock and barter for Desert Storm trading cards.
不许嘲笑我的爱好. 这是个混♥蛋♥,我也没嘲笑你
Don’t tease me about my hobbies. I don’t tease you about being an asshole.
好吧!
Okay!
– 马克? – 是我, 阿尔伯特?
– Mark? – Yeah. Albert?
快进来.
Come on in.
[Thunder Rumbling]
哦,伙计们,外面很冷吧
Oh, man. You guys must be freezing.
快到这来烤烤火 我正要把她放下来
Make yourselves warm by the fire. I’m just gonna go put her down.
我马上就出来
Okay? I’ll be right back out.
[Laughing]
哈, 你带我们到的地方还真令人…
Ah, I must say, I’m continually impressed with how each place you bring us…
– 越来越不可思议啦. – 你指什么? 这里很好
– continues to be weirder and weirder. – What do you mean? This is nice.
呵,没啥. 只不过跑到纽沃克 一个采石场底部的破船里
Oh, nothing. Just hangin’ out on an old boat at the bottom of a quarry in Newark.
兄弟,没到底呢
It’s hardly the bottom, dude.
你没看到外面的悬崖么?
Did you check out that cliff down there?
嗨! 这是我老婆, 菲
Hey! This is my wife, Faye.
嗨,欢迎
Hi! Welcome. [Laughs]
请坐,请随意
[Albert] Please. Have a seat. Make yourselves comfortable.
伙计, 外面真得真大啊
Man, it’s really comin’ down out there.
– 突然就下起瓢泼大雨 – 啊…
– It just started pouring all of a sudden. – Well…
在暴风雨里, 假装这条破船是我私人的方舟好了
in a bad storm, I like to pretend that this old boat’s my own private ark.
不幸的话,如果这是上天的惩罚…
Um, unfortunately, if this is the apocalypse…
– 很难讲它不会沉 – 是啊,很难讲
– I’m not quite sure it still floats. – Yeah, I don’t know.
– 有人要茶么? – 谢谢,我想要点儿
– Listen, would anybody like some tea? – I’d love some. Thank you.
– 你不来点儿? 我马上回来
– [Teapot Whistling] – Do you want some? I’ll be right back.
这儿是什么地方? 跑这儿来做什么?
What is this place? What is it that you do down here?
我们管这儿叫 基尔南断层. 就是说…
Well, we’re calling it Kiernan’s Fault. It’s, uh…
没人知道它到底是什么,因为无法探究
No one really knows what it is because we haven’t been able to explore it.
而且, 由于他们陷入官司, 就雇我来…
Meanwhile, while they’re locked in litigation, they hired me…
– 确保无人跑进去 – 哇哦
– to make sure no one comes inside. – Wow.
但他们不知道那晚我爬下去了
But what they don’t know is that at night I climb down.
那么,下面有多深? 谢谢
So, how deep does it go? Thank you.
你看…谢谢 没人知道
You know… Thank you. No one really knows.
但我宁肯当它是没有尽头的
But I like to pretend it’s infinite.
听上去像是一份古怪的工作
It’s kind of an odd job.
– 无尽深渊的守卫者 – 没错,没错, 我想是
– Guardian of an infinite abyss. – Yeah. Yeah, I guess it is.
不过我们还可贩卖♥♥古代的财宝
But we also trade and deal in antique jewelry.
我们跑这儿来待着大概挺怪异的
I suppose it is odd that we live down here like this.
– 不. – 根本不. – 没觉得.
– No. – Not at all. – Never crossed my mind.
我们觉得这挺有意义.
[Chuckles] Well, we think it’s important.
为何? 你以为你能在这里找到什么?
Why? What is it that you think you’re gonna find?
大概我只是喜欢发掘东西.
I guess I just like the idea of discovering something.
喜欢与众不同…
Of doing something that’s completely unique…
之前从没人做过.
that’s never been done before.
– “阿尔伯特’的深渊.” – 可能. 谁晓得?
– “Albert’s Abyss.” – Well, maybe. Who knows?
可是,你知道什么? 只因为我乐意.
But, you know what? That’s all ego.
没什么大不了的. 只要在这儿和她一起…
None of that really matters. If I get to be with this person right here…
还有那么可爱的宝宝…
and our beautiful baby…
就是我所想要的.
that’s all I need.
我想你是想要它 这是你来这儿的目的.
Well, I suppose you want what you came all the way down here for.
哦,对的,太好了.
Oh, yeah. That’d be great.
找它费了些功夫…
It took me a while to track this piece down…
但我欠迪戈很多
but I owed Diego huge.
就是这个.太感谢了
That’s it. Thank you so much.
– 没什么 – 真的
– Yeah. – Really.
祝好运. 你们需要些垃圾袋什么的吗?
Good luck in the rain. Um, do you guys want some garbage bags or something?
– 好的 – 太好了
– Yeah. – Okay. That’d be great.
&[Man Singing]
再见!
Good-bye!
– 嗨, 阿尔伯特! – 啊?
– Hey, Albert! – Yeah?
祝你们在无尽深渊的探险走好运
Good luck exploring the infinite abyss.
谢谢!
Thank you. Hey!
同样也祝你
You too.
[Screaming]
&[Chorus]
[All Screaming]
[Sam Laughing]
Whoo!
&[Man Singing]
&[Ends]
伙计,不知道是否还能见面
So, uh, I don’t know if I’m gonna see you, man.
你不想知道包里有啥么
Don’t you want to know what’s in the bag?
老实讲, 我不再在乎了
To be honest, I don’t even care anymore. [Chuckles]
是什么?
What is it?
我母亲最喜欢的项链
It’s my mom’s favorite necklace.
如果告诉你从头到尾都是我计划的,那是在骗你
I’d be lying to you if I told you it was my plan all along.
但… 我把它重新放在你手里了, 不是吗? 还是有意义的吧
But… I got it back to you, right? That’s gotta be worth something.
这一整天都是为了这个?
This whole day was about this?
你不愿这随她埋入地下
You didn’t want it down there with her.
还是放在你身边比较好
It’s better it’s with you.
好吧
Okay.
嗨! 如果需要加藤车模的话, 你知道我在哪里
Hey! If you ever need a Kato, you know where to find me.
有趣. 这是, 啊…
It’s funny. This, uh…
这项链勾起我对母亲的依稀的回忆
This necklace reminds me of this really random memory of my mother.
当我还小,不知为何哭泣不止的时候
I was a little kid, and I was cryin’ for one reason or another.
嗯…
And, uh…
她就, 抱着我,前后摇晃
She was just like, you know, cradling me and rocking me back and forth.
我还记得看着项链上的小珠子摇啊摇
I can remember seeing the little balls in this thing just floating back and forth.
嗯…
And, uh…
然后就, 鼻涕就流下来
And there was just, like, snot dripping down my nose, right?
嗯…
And, uh…
她把袖子给我…
She gave me her sleeve…
让我擤鼻涕
and she told me to blow my nose into it.
[Chuckles]
我还记得小时候所想的…
And I remember thinking, even as a little kid, like…
“哇哦!
“Wow!
这就是爱”
This is love.”