– 现在? – 是的
– Now? – Yeah.
– 此时此刻? – 是的
– Right now? – Yeah.
现在我在想最近我碰到过很多类似的事情
Right now, I was thinking I’ve been going to a lot of these things lately.
– 什么,约会? – 不是约会
– What, dates? – Not dates.
这算是约会吗? 不算
Is this a date? This isn’t a date.
葬礼
Funerals.
什么?还有谁死了?
Why? Who else died?
呃…
Oh, uh…
这才是我回家的真实理由 我没有告诉过你吧…
That’s why I’m home actually. I guess I haven’t even told you that yet. Um…
你妈妈刚去世
My mom just died.
大声说出来,真有点奇怪…
God, that’s weird to say that out loud, but, uh…
我妈妈刚去世了…
My mom just died. And, uh…
是啊,所以我才回家的
Yeah, that’s why I’m home.
对不起
I’m so sorry.
天哪,我很抱歉
God, I’m so sorry.
让你又一次碰到这种事情
And here I am, like, putting you through another one of these.
不是说杰瑞和你妈妈一样
Not thatJelly’s like anywhere near your mom’s.
我是说,我们爱杰瑞 但…
I mean, we loved Jelly but…
我很抱歉
I’m so sorry.
不没关系,没关系了
No, it’s okay. It’s all right.
我没事了
I’m all right with it.
我觉得 这就是她最喜欢的…
Anyway, I think it’s what she wanted, so…
她怎么死的?
How’d she die?
淹死的
She drowned actually.
我妈妈是残疾人
Yeah, my, uh… My mother was a paraplegic.
她坐轮椅,所以…
She was in a wheelchair so she, uh…
嗯,呃…
You know, and, uh…
我猜她在洗澡…
I guess she was taking a bath…
她一定是滑倒了
and she must have slipped or something.
他们是这么说的,我不知道…
That’s what they say. I don’t… I don’t know. But…
不用说,她跌到水里…
needless to say, she drowned and…
就这么淹死了
that’s how she… sh-she died.
什么时候?
When?
是…
This was, uh…
周日
Sunday.
天哪
Oh, my God.
你哭什么?
Why are you crying?
不知道,抱歉
I don’t know. I’m sorry.
因为… 我一般不是这样的
Because… I’m not usually like this.
只是觉得,觉得太难过了
It’s just like… It’s just so sad.
这真是…
You know, it’s like…
太惨了,像是…
It’s so tragic, isn’t it? It is. It’s like…
现实生活中的悲剧
It’s like real life tragedy or something.
我们换个话题,好吗?
Anyway, let’s change the subject, okay?
还是说杰瑞吧…
Let’s really bring the focus back toJelly…
因为在埋葬自己最好的朋友的时候…
’cause what could be ruder than talking about someone else who died…
谈论别人的死,是最不礼貌的事情
when you’re in the act of burying a close friend?
– 好吧,那我们该怎么做 – 我也不知道,这种事情我也只遇过一次
– Well, what should we do? – I don’t know. I’ve only been to one of these things.
你看上去象个专家
You appear to be the expert.
嗯,一般应该说些什么
Well, we usually say something.
好吧,我先说
Okay, uh, I’ll go first. Um…
虽然我不认识你,杰瑞 但从我听到的来看,你是个好宠物
Didn’t really know you, Jelly. From what I hear, you were a good pet.
– 跟轮子有点过不去,但是… – 没意思
– Little trouble with the wheel but… – That’s not funny.
杰瑞, 你是个好宠物
Jelly, you were a great pet.
很抱歉,我忘记把轮子从你笼子里拿出来了
I’m sorry I forgot to take the wheel out of your cage.
我真的非常非常后悔
I’m so, so sorry about that.
再见
Good-bye.
我希望你喜欢我
I hope that you liked me.
&[Guitar]
&[Man Singing]
&[Ends]
该死,你把我吓死了
Holy shit! You scared the shit out of me.
– 你为什么老这样做? – 我很久没见过你了
– Why are you always doing that? – I haven’t seen you in a while.
我知道,我正和周围的人交往呢
I know. I’ve been catching up with people around here.
柯恩医生打电♥话♥来了,说你没毛病
Dr. Cohen called. There’s nothing wrong with you.
是啊,我自己也有点明白了
Yeah, I think I’m starting to figure that out myself.
– 你什么时候走? – 呃,也许明天
– When are you thinking of leaving? – Uh, probably tomorrow.
我在洛杉矶有很多东西要照看
Um, you know, I got a lot of stuff I got to take care of in L.A.
– 也许要去找份新工作… – 我们得谈谈
– Probably have to find a newjob, so… – We need to talk.
好的,怎么谈?我是说什么时候?
Yeah, uh, how? I mean, when?
你现在有事情吗?
What are you doing… now?
现在不行,我跟我朋友马克约好见面的
Uh, now’s not so good. I told my friend Mark I was gonna meet up with him.
晚上迟些时候行吗?
But how about, uh, like later tonight?
– 好的 – 就这样
– Okay. Then we’ll talk. – Yeah.
我们早该谈了
We owe that to each other.
是的
Yeah.
这是我们欠她的
We owe it to her.
是的
Yeah.
很好
Good.
抱歉 ,吓到你了
Sorry I scared you.
你怎么一点锂盐都没带?
[Mark] How could you leave all that lithium?
我还想跟你要点呢
I was totally going to hit you up for some, man.
这个该死的家伙,很高兴你回来了
[Jesse] This fucking guy. I’m glad you’re back, man.
这个镇子真糟糕,每个人都有自己的首选药物
This town is so messed up. Everyone’s got their drug of choice.
就像在《勇敢新世界》中一样?
It’s like in Brave New World. You ever read that book?
谁写的? 呃, 奥尔德斯… 奥尔德斯什么的
Who wrote that? Um, Aldous… Aldous something.
奥尔德斯, 呃…
Aldous, uh… Anyway…
有A,有B,E等等各种各样的人
there’s like Alphas and Betas and Epsilons and all sorts of people.
[Jesse Continues Indistinct]
哈克斯特伯
[Slaps Knee] Huxtable.
奥尔德斯 哈克斯特伯 就是他,兄弟
Aldous Huxtable. [Snorts] That’s it, bro.
[Scratching]
安德鲁, 你要看萨曼莎滑冰的录像带吗?
Andrew, would you like to see Sam’s ice-skating tape?
– 妈妈,不 – 当然要
– Mom, no. – Absolutely.
对于她那个年龄来说,她表现真好 完全有机会去奥♥运♥会
She was so ahead of her time. She could have gone to the Olympics.
不,不,不,不可能的
No, no, no, no. I couldn’t have.
会的,都怪该死的癫痫病
Yes, you could have. Don’t blame it on the epilepsy.
– 你很有天赋 – 快放吧
– You had a gift. – Come on. Let me see it.
给他看佛罗里达冰上明星赛的 开幕表演,那个鳄鱼衣服的
Let’s just show him the “Florida Stars of the Ice”opening. The gator costume.
– 妈妈,我求你,真的 – 别害羞,看吧!
– Mom, I’m asking you, seriously. – Come on. Don’t be shy. Let me see it!
她想要你看的,她怎么会 不要你看她多么有才华呢?
Oh, she wants you to see it. How could you not want him to see how talented you are?
– 以前是 – 来吧
– Were. – Come on.- Ohh!
– 宝贝,你在干吗? – 我在取指纹
– Honey, what are you doing? – I’m dusting for prints.
我们能不能把犯罪现场搬到厨房♥?
Well, could we move the crime scene into the kitchen?
我要给安德鲁看萨曼莎滑冰的带子
I want to show Andrew Sam’s skating.
有人在我电玩上撒尿,我已经快破案了
But someone’s been pissing on my GameCube, and I’m about to close the case.
不是我,大人
It wasn’t me, Your Honor.
爪印显示是狗
The paw prints point to a canine. Hmm.
安德鲁, 来啊,坐到沙发上来
Andrew, come on. Sit down here on the couch.
不敢相信,你真的要把这个给他看
I can’t believe you’re actually showing him this.
看啊,她来了
Look, there she is.
– 那鳄鱼是你? – 从手就能看出来了
– You’re the alligator? – You can tell by the hands.
– 来了,两个一周半跳 – 还有…
– Here comes the double axel. – And…
– 落地很稳,怎么样,很棒吧? – 她太棒了
– Land! Oh, I mean, come on. Is she good? – Wow, she’s great.
好啊
– All right. – Wow.
– 闭嘴 – 不,我是说你妈妈是对的,你真的很棒
– Shut up. – No, I mean, your mom was right. You’re really good.
– 太棒了,但我们得走了 – 好吧
– This is awesome, but we gotta go. – All right.
– 只是想展示你多么有才华 – 妈妈,拜托别说了!
– Just wanted to show how talented you are. – Mom, come on!
宝贝,好吧!
My baby! All right, go on!
走吧,走吧,等等
Go on. Get away. Wait a minute.
抱抱我
Gimme a hug.
我非常爱你,为你骄傲
I love you so much. I’m so proud of you.
– 我也爱你 – 晚安
– I love you too. – Have a good night.
– 谢谢您的款待 – 来吧,我们也拥抱一下吧
– Thanks for dinner. – Come on! You’re giving me a hug too.
– 妈妈! – 没问题的
– Mom! Come on. – I’ll take a hug.
– 晚安,再见, 蒂姆. – 再见, 蒂姆.
– Good night. See you later, Tim. – Bye, Tim.
再见
– Peace out, player. – [Door Opens, Closes]
我不知道,也许是我唯一曾经喜欢做的事情吧
I don’t know. It was the only thing I ever liked doing.
假装成别人
Pretending to be someone else.
最近我也没怎么接触了 我唯一演过的角色就是残疾人
I’ve been so out of it lately, the only parts I get offered are playing handicapped people.
这可不好笑
– [Giggling] – That is not funny.
拜托啦,这确实是个笑话啊
Oh, come on. You gotta see that’s a joke.
如果你不会取笑自己 生活就会变得比你希望的无趣得多