那个玩巫术的家伙是个星舰迷,我…
This guy who plays the wizard at work is a Trekkie. I don’t…
– 别害羞,把你昨晚对我说的告诉他们 – 不
– Don’t be shy. Tell them what you said to me last night. – No.
把你昨晚对她说的的告诉我们啊
Say what you said to her last night.
[Speaking Klingon]
你一定是在开玩笑
You gotta be kidding me.
意思是”我喜欢战斗之后做♥爱♥”
It means, “I like to mate after battle.”
– 我不是这么说的 – 是的
– That’s not what I said. – Yeah.
不,不,不是我说的
No. No. That wasn’t the one I said.
这个的意思是 “杀掉寇克舰长”
This one means, “Kill Kirk”…
也可能是”哈利路亚”,要看上下文
and also “Hallelujah,” depending on the context.
这个你一定不懂…
You must have got it confused with, uh…
[Speaking Gibberish]
– 亲爱的,真不错 – 你知道是什么意思吧, 蒂姆?
– [Laughs] Honey, that is good. – You know what that means, Tim?
我知道,意思是 “你♥他♥妈♥的快滚出我家…
Well, I do. It means, “Get the fuck out of my house…
否则我砍掉你的脑袋”
before I chop your fucking head off.”
[Chuckles]
马克, 他是骑士
Mark, he’s a knight.
他对你来说只是个速食骑士
He’s just a fast-food knight.
我该走了
I should get going.
谢谢你的早饭
Thanks, uh, for the cereal.
昨晚我过得很美妙
I had a lovely evening.
顺便说一下,你额头上写着”卵蛋”
By the way, it says “balls” on your face.
– 你♥他♥妈♥混♥蛋♥ – 是我妈妈写的
– Asshole. – My mom did it.
在这个春天…
– [Clattering] – [Glass Shatters]
[Narrator] In the spring…
短鼻鳄必须找到更聪明的方法来猎食
the hungry gator must find new and clever ways to find food.
你有没有告诉 拉奇曼 那些录像带的事情?
Did you tell Large about… the tapes?
妈妈,我才不会给他看那些愚蠢的录像带呢
No, Mom. I’m not doing those stupid tapes.
– 什么录像带? – 关于房♥地♥产♥的
– What are the tapes? – Real estate tapes.
第一年就能赚到十万美元
You can make up to $100,000 your first year.
你应该看看那个亚洲人所拥有的
You should have seen the boat this Oriental guy had.
他甚至在中国自己开过电玩展 他的钱真多
He even had his own game show in China, he had so much money.
马克如果入行,一定会很出色
I think Mark would be perfect at it.
妈,别再说了,那是个骗局
Ma, shut up about those fuckin’ tapes. Okay? It’s a scam.
你不做我做,我自己存钱买♥♥
Well, I’m doing it. I’m saving up for those tapes.
因为我相信有志者事竞成
Because I know what you could be if you just apply yourself.
妈,我跟你说,我每天都很努力呢
Because I know what you could be if you just apply yourself.
You know what? I do apply myself every day, Mom.
我每天努力埋死人,行了吧?
I work my ass off burying dead people. Okay?
我才26,你都不急,你急什么?
I’m only 26. I’m not in any rush. What’s your rush for?
随我去吧,我又没催你
Just let me be. I don’t rush you.
好吧,我一个人做
Okay. Then I’ll do ’em myself.
那你去呀
Fine. Do ’em.
我不会让你上我的游艇的
Okay, then I won’t let you on my yacht.
拉奇曼就可以. 拉奇曼, 随时欢迎
Except Large. Large, you can come anytime you want.
只是别带朋友来
Just don’t bring your friend here.
该死,我要走了,还要去开会
Shit! I got to go to my meeting.
好的
[Sighs] Okay.
我爱你
I love you.
– 我也爱你 – 我爱你
– I love you too. – I love you.
– 拉奇曼, 很高兴见到你 – 我也是
– Large, it was nice to see you. – Nice to see you too.
嘿,伙计们,别整天待在这儿…
Oh. Oh, you guys, don’t stay in here all day…
我把一氧化炭侦测器的电池拿掉了
’cause I took the batteries out of the carbon monoxide detector.
整晚响个不停
It was beeping all night.
她真让我发疯!
She drives me crazy!
她一心想着发财 让我觉得应该做什么大事来
She gets all baked out and makes me feel like I have to impress her.
跟你说
And you know what?
我其实不喜欢做大事,睡觉更踏实
I’m okay with being unimpressive. I sleep better.
– 几点了? – 不知道
– Hey, what time is it? – No idea.
我得走了
I gotta go.
嗨,我是安德鲁 拉奇曼.抱歉
Hi, I’m Andrew Largeman. I’m sorry.
– 我迟到了 – 安德鲁 安德鲁
– I’m really late for my appointment. – Andrew. Andrew.
好的, 安德鲁你填一下这些表格
Okay, Andrew. I’m gonna need you to fill out this paperwork for me.
我们准备好以后,会叫你的
As soon as we’re ready, we’ll call you in.
– 好的,谢谢,我很抱歉 – 没关系,坐吧
– Okay. Thank you. I’m sorry. – It’s okay. Have a seat.
– 你好, 鲁宾小姐 – 你好
– Hello, Miss Lubin. – Oh, hello there.
坐吧,我们等一下招呼你,可以吗?
Just have a seat. We’ll be with you soon, okay?
– 谢谢 – 不客气
– Thank you. – You’re welcome.
你好
How’s it going?
走开
– [Growls] – Get off.
走开
Get off.
坐下
– Heel. – [Girl Giggles]
坐下!
– Heel! – [Giggling]
有什么建议吗?
Got any suggestions?
哦,什么?
Oh, what?
– 你有什么好的建议吗? – 是的,踢他的卵蛋
– You got any suggestions? – Yeah, kick his balls.
是的,踢他的卵蛋
Kick his balls.
可我不想让它断子绝孙 还指望它养育下一代继续帮助残障人士呢
Yeah, but I don’t wanna destroy future generations of charitable dogs.
别担心,我自己养了三条杜宾狗
Don’t worry about it. I got three Dobermans.
如果我不时不时踢它们卵蛋几下 就什么事情也做不成
If I didn’t kick them in the balls regularly, I’d never get anything done.
他现在差不多也该结束了
But he’s gotta be close to finishing by now.
还没有
Not yet.
要舔你那里了
Here comes the lipstick.
鲁宾太太? 我们已经在等你了
Mrs. Lubin? We’re ready for you now.
好的,来吧, 亚瑟
– Okay. Come on, Arthur. – [Whines]
我感觉被利用了
– I feel so used. – [Laughs]
谢谢你帮我,起码你是想帮我的
Thanks for your help. For, at least, your good intentions.
– 我认识你 – 你上过哥伦比亚高中?
– I recognize you. – Oh, did you go to Columbia High?
不,不是高中,是电视上看到过
No, not from high school. From TV.
– 你是不是演过一个弱智的四分位? – 是的
– Didn’t you play the retarded quarterback? – Yeah.
你真的弱智吗?
Are you really retarded?
不,不是的
No, I’m not.

Cool.
干得不错,我还以为你真的弱智呢
Great job, man. I mean, I thought you were really retarded.
你跟那个软木小子一样棒, 但他是个弱智
You’re just as good as that Corky kid, and he’s actually retarded.
如果有弱智演员奥斯卡的话…
If there was some sort of retarded Oscar…
你肯定毫不费力问鼎,你比他强多了
you would win like hands down, kick his ass.
谢谢,谢谢你
Well, thank you. Thanks, I appreciate it.
我要填表格了…
I have to fill out this form though, so…
– 好的 – 谢谢
– Right on. – Thanks.
我表兄也是演员 杰克 温特斯
My cousin’s an actor. Jake Ryan Winters.
不知道你有没有听说过
Doubt you’ve ever heard of him.
他在演过 侏儒什么的,不过真的很酷
He was, like, on Xena once as a gnome or something. That’s really cool though.
谢谢
Thanks.
老天
Oh, my God.
那场戏,最后那场…
That scene. That last scene…
你在体育场演讲…
where you give the speech to the whole stadium…
你老爸,你老爸对你竖起了大拇指
and your dad… oh, your dad gives you the thumbs up.
那真是…
Aw. That was, like…
真是太煽情了
That was emotional.
还有什么新作吗?
So, you got anything else coming out?
还没有,我正在试镜…
No. You know, I’m auditioning…
不可思议,你居然不是弱智
I can’t believe you’re not really retarded.
我是说, 杰克不是好演员
I mean, Jake’s not a very good actor.
你在上可能认不出他 因为他穿着毛绒绒的侏儒服…
You can’t really tell on Xena ’cause he’s in the hairy gnome suit…
不过我们小时候,他常在阁楼上…
but when we were little, he used to put on these really, really low-budge…
唱A.L.韦伯的音乐剧
renditions of Andrew Lloyd Webber musicals in our attic.
非常棒
And they were awful!
简直太美妙了
Like, so bad. [Laughing]
真糟糕,对小人物来说没什么可以施展的地方
It sucks, though, because there’s not that much work for little people, you know?
我说得太多了
– [Laughs] – Anyway, I’m talking too much.
我只是… 你去填表吧
I’ll just… You got to fill out your forms.
你在听什么?
What are you listening to?
The Shins乐队
The Shins.
– 听说过他们吗? – 没有
– You know them? – No.
你得听听这首歌♥,我发誓 它会改变你的生活
You gotta hear this one song. It’ll change your life. I swear.
哦,抱歉… 你快把表格填了吧
Oh, I’m sorry. You have to… You gotta fill out your forms.
你可以一边听一边填…
Conundrum. Think you could, uh…
– 这样可有点不容易 – 我能搞定的
– maybe listen while you fill out your forms? – I think I can handle it.
是吗?好吧
Yeah? Okay.
& [Vocalizing]
& Gold teeth and a curse for this town &
& Were all in my mouth &
& Only, I don’t know how &
& They got out, dear &

你的评论可以尖锐,也可以湿疣!