I said put your motherfucking hands on your head! Please.
你超速了
Eighty-two in a 25.
你有什么好说的,要迟到了还是太累了?
What are you gonna tell me, you’re late or just tired?
– 我– – 你♥他♥妈♥闭嘴!
– I was… – Shut the fuck up!
– 拉奇曼. – 肯尼?
– Largeman. – Kenny?
天哪!
Holy shit!
伙计,你还好吗?
Oh, man. How you doing?
很,很好
I’m… I’m great.
– 你妈妈刚死了! – 我知道
– Your mom just died! – I know.
– 你是因为这个回来的? – 是的
– I mean, that’s why you’re home. – Yeah. Yup.
你当警♥察♥了, 肯尼?
You’re a cop, Kenny?
– 是啊,我知道,我知道 – 为什么?
– Yeah, I know. I know. – Why?
我也不知道,没什么更好的事情做吧
I don’t know. Couldn’t think of anything better to do.
不过确实很酷
No, but it’s really cool though, man.
别人都听你的,我是说…
People really listen to you. I mean…
他们非听不可!
they have to! [Laughs]
– 看看这个,这是保险栓 – 酷
– Yo, and check this shit out. That’s the safety. – Oh, cool.
还有呢,如果我受伤了…
And plus, the benefits, man. If I get shot, I’m like…
我就发了!
rich!
可是, 肯尼, 上次我看见你的时候 你还在便池里面吸毒了
But, Kenny, the last time I saw you, you were doing coke lines off a urinal.
人总是要长大的
& La, la, la, la & No, I had to grow up, man.
我应该长大了,还有 我已经不在那个水产市场上班了
It’s time to grow up. Plus, I wasn’t making shit in that fish market.
在哪里没人知道我是谁,也找不到姑娘
No one knew who I was, couldn’t get laid.
现在我好多了
It’s a much better situation for me, man.
说到这个,我表现如何?
Speaking of which, um, how’d I do?
你什么意思?
What do you mean?
说不清楚,就是整个…
I don’t know. You know, just the whole…
你是说当警♥察♥?
You mean, like, as a cop?
是啊,就像 “你♥他♥妈♥闭嘴!”
Yeah. The whole, “Shut the fuck up!”
我还以为是哪个混♥蛋♥呢 我猜应该不错吧
Well, I thought you were a dick, so I guess that’s good.
很好,你呢?
Nice. So, what the fuck, man?
你现在是大明星了吧…
You’re this huge movie star now? I heard you did some…
我听说你演了一个球星什么的
you played a big football player or something.
– 我没看过 – 我只是…
– I didn’t see it. – It was just this thing…
– 跟德尼罗差不多吧 – 什么?
– Fucking De Niro and shit. – What?
– 他太棒了 – 是啊
– He’s awesome. – Yeah.
– 《猎鹿人》? – 是的
– Deer Hunter? – Yeah.
伙计,我们应该坐下来谈谈…
Man, we should sit down and we should talk…
我对电影很有些看法
because I’ve got some really good ideas for movies.
你可以饰演我!
You could play me and shit. Poof!
– 警官的故事 – 是啊
– Stories from the Force. – Yeah.
不错,是个好主意
– Yeah, definitely. That sounds good. – [Chuckles]
&[Hip-hop]
[Chattering]
– 天哪! – 你好吗?
– Holy shit! – What’s up?
– 你好吗,伙计? – 你好,你好
– How you doing, man? – How you doing, man?
– 你好? – 嘿,你好? 很高兴见到你
– What’s up? – Hey, how you doing? Good to see you.
给他杯啤酒,这家伙不是喝啤酒的 他是个影星
Get this guy a beer. This guy does not wait for a beer. He’s a movie star.
跟德尼罗差不多
Like, uh, Jersey’s De Niro and shit.
– 拉奇曼, 你回家来做什么? – 我…
– Largeman, man, what are you doing home? – I, uh…
影片观摩会
Press junket.
妈的,真♥他♥妈♥酷!
That’s phat, yo. Fuck, yeah!
《冲突》(艾尔帕西诺主演) “阿提卡!”
Serpico and shit. “Attica!”
你♥他♥妈♥闭嘴
Shut the fuck up, man.
你喜欢吗?
You like that?
就像刚才说的 “影片观摩会”?
Like, uh, “press junket”?
就算即兴表演吧,你能搞定的
That’s improv, bitch. You can use it. Right?
给你看看好东西
Okay. Let me show you something.
拉奇曼! 哇! 怎么了,伙计?
Largeman! Oh, whoa! What’s going on, man?
你还好吗?嘿!
How you been? Hey!
– 天哪,你好吗,兄弟? – 你好吗?
– Jess. How are you, brother? – How’s it going, man?
很久不见,听说你混得不错
I haven’t seen you in so long. I heard you’re kicking ass.
呃,有人买♥♥了我的专利
Oh, um, basically the man bought my silent Velcro patent.
– 什么? – 我发明了一个小玩意儿
– What? – I developed this little item.
是一种尼龙褡扣,但是…
It’s just like Velcro, but it doesn’t make that…
拉的时候没有声音
the Velcro noise.
– 他们给了你多少钱? – 很多
– So how much did they buy it for? – A lot, man.
你一个人都是怎么花的?
Wow. So wh-what are you doing with yourself?
没什么,没什么
Um, nothing. Nothing.
我从没觉得那么无聊
I’ve never been so bored in my whole life.
是啊,第一个月,我出去玩了 买♥♥了很多东西
Yeah. First month I went out. I bought a whole bunch of shit.
但是…没什么意思
But, y… Nothing.
谁有大♥麻♥?
Someone got a joint for me?

Here you go.
不,谢谢
Oh. No, thanks, man.
真的吗?你不是什么大明星吗?
Really? I thought you were a big movie star and shit.
– 不 – 给
– Nah. – Well, then here.
吃这个
Eat this.
欢迎回家
Welcome home.
看来最近我们要常碰面了
– I guess I’ll see you guys later. – [Chuckles]
要不要玩游戏?
Should we play a game?
我们玩转瓶子吧
我不玩,我们多大了啊?
I’m not playing “spin the bottle.” How old are we?
– 还有更重要的,她们多大了? – 都到合法年龄了
– Or more importantly, how old are they? – Oh, they’re all legal.
我想是吧
I think.
我们刚才把那些 “X,”都吃完了
还有什么好玩的?
So what the hell else are we supposed to do?
姑娘们说得不错
Girl has a point.
– 真♥他♥妈♥的正确 – 我同意
– [Girl] Fucking right. – [Girl’s Voice] I’m in!
[No Audible Dialogue Or Sound Effects]
&[Woman Singing]
– 嘿! – 拉奇曼!
&[Ends]
– Hey! – Large!
拉奇曼!
[All] Large!
– 拉奇曼, 这是达娜 – 嗨
– Largeman, this is Dana. – Hi.

Hi.
谁起来?
– Who’s up? – [Laughter]
Whoo!
[Giggles]
今晚一定会很美妙
– This is gonna be a good night. – &[Woman Singing]
[Laughing]
&[Ends]
[Meowing]
[Meowing]
[Clattering]
[Clattering Continues]
很好吃,是不是?
It’s good, isn’t it?
我总是想把蜀葵糖保留到最后…
I always try to save a couple of the marshmallows till the very end…
可从来没有成功过
but I never make it.
最后总是变成…
I always end up with…
一片片薄片,牛奶也被染红了
a bunch of flake things and pink milk.
我总是走神
My mind wanders.
蒂姆…
So, Tim…
你在中世纪工作多久了?
How long have you been working at Medieval Times?
3年了,但当骑士才两年
Three years. B-But I’ve only been a knight for two.
得把欠费先交掉
You have to pay your dues.
我在马厩干活 还在厨房♥帮手
I worked in the stables and helped in the kitchen.
我开始做饭的时候,他在拌卷心菜
When I started, he was making the coleslaw.
你当了骑士以后就不一样了
It hasn’t been the same since you got knighted.
我只是帮忙搅拌而已
But I really just stirred it.
别谦虚了
Don’t be modest.
他在昨晚的枪术比赛上获胜了
Mr. Modesty won the joust last night.
– 恭喜你 – 没什么大不的,事先安排好的
– Congratulations. – It’s not that big a deal. It’s fixed.
你上高中的时候有过什么新闻吧?
What was it that happened to you in high school?
肯定有,我忘记是什么了
You had a thing. I forgot what it was.
– 他被人揍得屁滚尿流 – 不,没有
– He got the shit kicked out of him. – No, he didn’t.
你怎么知道? 他被泰罗 费里曼揍得屁滚尿流
How do you know? He got the shit kicked out of him by Tyrell Freedmen.
– 我也把他揍得不轻 – 他把你的牙齿打掉了
– I fucked him up too. – He knocked your teeth out.
只掉了一个小角
He only chipped one tooth.
那你又在忙什么, 马克?
So, uh, w-what are you up to now, Mark?
在挖墓穴?
You’re digging graves?
马克在做地♥产♥
Mark’s getting into real estate.
– 蒂姆能说克林贡语 – 什么?
– Tim can speak Klingon. – What?
– 不,我不会 – 你会的
– No, I can’t. – Yes, you can.
– 克林贡是什么东西? – 是星舰迷航里面那些家伙说的话?
– What the fuck is Klingon? – Like the Star Trek guys?
– 是的,他会说他们的语言 – 不是的,她开玩笑
– Yeah, he can speak their language. – No, she’s kidding.
我没开玩笑,你怎么这么害羞?
No, I’m not. Why are you being shy?
– 别害羞, 蒂姆. – 都是…都是胡编的
– Yeah, don’t be shy, Tim. – It’s just… It’s made-up.

你的评论可以尖锐,也可以湿疣!