“这就是爱”
“This is love.”
拉奇曼? 我想我看到了
Large? I think I see one.
– 住嘴. – 啊, 看到了. 等等,等等
– Shut up. – Yeah, I do. Wait. Wait, wait.
我们要把它收藏起来
We should save it or something.
好,别动
Okay. Don’t move. Okay.
我们可以把它收藏在我的剪贴本里 如果我有的话
We could put it in my scrapbook, if I had a scrapbook.
– 就是这个? – 我想是. 大概不再有了
– That it? – I think so. I don’t really feel any more coming.
那好,如果还有, 告诉我 我去拿杯子盛, 好吗?
Well, if you do, just let me know. I’ll get the cup, okay?
多么好的主意
This was such a good idea.
– 你是谁? – 我是你新交的朋友萨曼莎
– Who are you? – I’m your new friend Sam.
纸巾?
– [Chuckling] – Tissue?
[Laughing]
到这儿来.
Come here.
该死, 真疼
[Whispering] Fuck, this hurts so much.
我知道
Yeah, I know.
但生活就是那样
But that is life.
你瞧,没有别的,只是生活
If nothing else, that’s life, you know.
真的.有时候真♥他♥妈♥的疼
It’s real. Sometimes it fuckin’ hurts.
老实讲,这几乎是我们所有的了
To be honest, it’s sort of all we have.
[Chuckles]
感觉如何?
[Sam] How are you feelin’?
安全了
Safe.
和你在一起,我感到很安全
When I’m with you, I feel so safe.
就像在家
Like I’m home.
&[Man Singing]
[TV, Indistinct]
[TV, Indistinct]
&[Fades]
[TVAnnouncer] But did not make it. The driver died on impact.
爸爸
– Dad. – [Mutters]
[Sighs]
– 进来吧. – 抱歉吵醒你
– Come on in. – I’m sorry I woke you up.
不,我在看报呢
No, I was just reading.
你跑哪里去了?
Where have you been?
很多地方
Everywhere. [Scoffs]
这些天来如同一次疯狂的旅行
Been on sort of a crazy journey these last couple days.
你在躲着我
You’ve been avoiding me.
不,我没有
No, I haven’t been. Come on.
好吧,可能我有
Okay, maybe I have been.
我相信你能够发现生活中的很多东西…
[Inhales] I’m sure you can find lots of things in your life…
会令你恼火
that you can be angry about.
但我不懂为何你会生我的气
But what I do not understand is why you’re so angry at me.
我所要的只是让人们再次快乐起来
All I ever wanted was for everyone to be happy again.
– 那就是我所追求 – 爸爸,我们什么时候一家人开开心心过?
– That’s all I ever wanted. – When were we all ever happy, Dad?
你总是那么说,但那是什么时候?
You always say that, but when was that?
什么时候我们一起快乐过?
When was this time that we were all so happy?
‘在我的回忆中没有. 如果有,我就知道该怎么做了
‘Cause I don’t have it in my memory. Maybe if I did, I could help steer us back there.
但我…
But I just…
我们俩应该好好相处…
You know, you and I need to work on being okay…
哪怕我们生来就是冤家对头
if that’s not in the cards for us.
我们也许可以试试…
Well, we might have a shot at it…
如果你能原谅自己所做的
if you can forgive yourself for what you did.
我所做的. 我所做的
What I did. [Scoffs] What I did.
好吧,来吧 我们都在这儿,开始吧!
Okay, let’s-let’s do it. Okay, we’re here, right? Le-Let’s do it!
我已经准备好宽恕自己. 你呢?
I’m gonna forgive myself for what I did. Are you ready?
当我还是个小男孩的时候 有人做了一个劣质的插销
I was a little boy, and somebody made a shitty latch.
我就是这么想的. 对于整件事就是这么想, 对吗?
That’s what I think. That’s what I think about the whole thing, okay?
我再也不要吃那些药. 他妈的完全令我麻木了
And I’m not gonna take those drugs anymore. They left me completely fuckin’ numb.
对于我经历的所有事情我都感到麻木
I have felt so fucking numb to everything I have experienced in my life, okay?
为此…
And for that…
为此,我来宽恕你.
For that, I’m here to forgive you.
你总说你想要做的 无非是尽量满足我们所有的愿望
You always said all you wanted was for us to have whatever it is we wanted.
也许对妈妈来说最需要的是结束一切.
Maybe what Mom wanted more than anything was for it to all be over.
而对我…
And for me…
在这世上我最需要的是与你好好相处…
what I want more than anything in the world is for it to be okay with you…
恢复对事物的感觉
for me to feel something again.
哪怕是疼痛
Even if it’s pain.
你想违背医嘱了
Well, you’re going against your doctor’s recommendation.
会很难熬的, 你想过吗?
That’s a pretty weighty experiment to take on, don’t you think?
[Sighs]
爸爸,这是我的生活
This is my life, Dad.
是的
This is it.
我花了26年的时间来期待新的开始
I spent 26 years waiting for something else to start.
所以, 不会的, 我想不至于承受不了的…
So, no, no, I don’t think it’s too much to take on…
因为那些才是正确的
because it’s everything there is.
我现在才明白的
I see now it’s all there is.
我们会好好相处的.您知道,不是吗?
You and I are going to be okay. You know that, right?
也许我们不会像你所梦想的那么快乐, 但…
We may not be as happy as you always dreamed we would be, but…
第一次, 让我们真正做回我们自己
for the first time, let’s just allow ourselves to be whatever it is we are.
这样比较好, 对吗?
And that’ll be better, okay?
我想这样比较好
I think that’ll be better.
[Woman On P.A., Indistinct]
你在想什么?
[Sam] What are you thinking about?
– 你不回来了, 是吗? – 好了, 萨曼莎
– You’re not coming back, are you? – Come on, Sam.
– 当然我会 – 不,你不会了
– Of course I am. – No, you’re not.
你没想到这有多好 并不是常这样的
You don’t realize this is good. This doesn’t happen often.
在你的生活中, 知道吗? 我是指, 这个…
In your life, you know? I mean, this…
我们可以解决这些
We can work this stuff out.
我想帮你,你知道吗?
I want to help you, you know?
我们彼此需要. 我有两天没说谎了
We need each other. I haven’t even lied in, like, two days.
那是真的吗?
Is that true?
不是
– No. – [Chuckling]
瞧, 这不是…
Look, this isn’t…
这不是为了告别而说
This isn’t a conversation about this being over.
这是… 这是…
It’s… It’s…
我并不是要结束它, 你明白吗?
I’m not puttin’ a period at the end of this, you know?
只是,好比是,一个省略号♥
I’m puttin’, like, an ellipsis on it.
因为我,我担心 如果不去搞清楚自己…
Because I’m-I’m worried that if I don’t go figure myself out…
如果我不去 不去体验一下…
if I don’t go, like, land on my own two feet…
整个事都将弄糟, 这太重要了
then I’m gonna fuck this whole thing up, and this is too important.
我要走了. 我…
I gotta go. L…
得走了
Gotta go.
我把我的心理医生解雇了 我要找个新的
I fired my psychiatrist. I gotta go find a new one.
瞧,到了后我就给你打电♥话♥
Look, I’m gonna call you when I get there.
我会给你打电♥话♥的
I’m gonna call you.
看着我
Look at me.
看着我
Look at me.
你改变了我的生活
You changed my life.
你改变了我的生活 我们才相识四天
You changed my life, and I’ve known you four days.
这是一个了不起的开始
This is the beginning of something really big.
但现在,我要走了
But right now, I gotta go.
过来
Come here.
最后一次广播,所有人…
[Woman On P.A.] Final boarding call for all…
[Continues, Indistinct]
&[Woman Singing]
[Chattering]
赶快入座
[Flight Attendant] Take your seats as quickly as possible.
[Bell Dings]
[Crying]
– 你在做什么? – 还记得我说要去弄明白自己的话吗…
– What are you doing? – Remember that idea I had about working stuff out on my own…
– 还有一旦弄明白了就来找你? – 那省略号♥吗?
– and then finding you once I figured stuff out? – The ellipsis?
是的,省略号♥.毫无意义. 那是个愚蠢的主意.
Yeah. The ellipsis. It’s dumb. It’s dumb. It’s an awful idea.
我不想那样做了,行吗? ‘如同你说过的, 这就是
And I’m not gonna do it, okay? ‘Cause like you said, this is it.
这就是生活…
This is life…
我爱上你了, 萨曼莎
and I’m in love with you, Samantha.
这是在一生中我唯一能确认的事情
I think that’s the only thing I’ve ever been really sure of in my entire life.
现在我真是一团糟, 有一大堆的事情要做
I’m really messed up now, and I got a lot of stuff I gotta work out.
但没有你对我来说简直就是浪费生命, 明白吗?
But I don’t want to waste any more of my life without you in it, okay?
– 是的. – 我想我做的到! 我是说, 我要做
– Yeah. – And I think I can do this! I mean, I want to.
– 我们都要, 对吗? – 对!
– We have to, right? – Yeah!
– 对吗? – 对!
– Right? [Laughing] – Yes! [Laughing]
那我们做些什么?
So what do we do?
[Laughs]
我们做些什么?
What do we do?
&[Singing Continues]
&[Ends]
&[Woman Singing]
&[Humming]
&[Ends]