需要我告诉你这座房♥子会烧会灰吗?
May I point out that this building is burning to ashes?
需要我告诉你这里是属于阿梅里克斯消防队管辖的区域
May I point out this area is the province of my own Americus fire Brigade…
你们的范围仅限于鲍瑞吗?
…and that you lot belong only in the Bowery?
需要我告诉你你们已经处于下风 劣势
May I point out that you’re outmanned, outmaneuvered…
并且快要被打败了吗?
…and, in a moment, outfought?
是吗?
Am I?
黑杰克在这里让他们别挡道
There’s the Black Joke! Let’s take them on the cobbles.
去饱揍他们一顿
Go spill some claret, boys. Go on, Shorty, have a nice muss.
为屠夫比尔开道
Clear the way for Bill the Butcher.
好吧 小伙子们 动手吧
Okay, boys, to work.
到底要干什么? 屋里值钱的东西差不多全烧光了
What’s the point? The fire’s near burned anything of value inside.
小伙子们 别管这幢了 去旁边那幢
Boys, forget that one. Next building over.
不能让火蔓延开 那房♥子的东西随便拿
Mustn’t let it spread. Take what you want from that one.
你们干什么?
What are you doing?
这房♥子没问题啊 这是我的房♥子
There’s nothing wrong with this one. This is my house.
-约翰尼 -救命
-Johnny! -Help!
-约翰尼 -救命
– Johnny! -Help!
救命 救命
Help! Help!
救命
Help!
快走 快走 约翰尼 起来
Come on. Come on, Johnny, get up.
别拿了
Leave that!
你们俩快走开
You two, out of the way!
他叫阿姆斯特丹
His name’s Amsterdam.
货色如何? 还行
– How’s the beak? – Ain’t so bad.
你 有东西就交出来 要不就出去
You. You got anything, you give it up or you get out.
就这些?
Is that it?
就这些
That’s it.
好了 跟你说规矩 交来这的所有东西 由我们变卖♥♥
Right. Here’s the rake. Everything comes here. We fence it.
约翰尼把贡金交给本地帮 然后我们分配所得
Johnny takes our tribute to the Natives, and we chop up the winnings…
根据每个人在帮中的地位
…each to his equal portion, amongst the gang.
这规矩你满意吗?地狱门?
Does that meet with your approval, Hellgate?
我满意吗?
My approval?
什么意思?杰克你不会自己动脑子吗?
What’s the matter, Jack Sprat? Can’t think for yourself?
-我撕烂你的喉咙 -来呀
-I’ll slit your fucking throat! -Hey, come on!
你们分赃之前该先和我算算帐
You boys will settle with me before settling with each other.
我来要我的份子钱
I come for my due and proper.
收获不小啊
Well, this ain’t a bad haul.
别人问我这个关于国家前景我怎么说吗?
When folks start in to saying to where the country is going to hell…
…我总是告诉他们 ‘到五点区去观摩那些棒小伙多么辛勤工作就知道了…
…I always tell them, “You just look at all the hard work..our fine young lads is doing down in the Five Points.”
这东西送穆拉尼夫人正合适
Oh, yeah. Now this is just the thing for Mrs. Mulraney.
这东西送穆拉尼夫人正合适给我们留点东西孝敬屠夫比尔
All right there, Happy Jack, leave us something…to quarter to Bill the Butcher, eh?
行吗?
Would you?
这音乐我不喜欢
Not my favorite tune.
谢了 小伙子们
Thank you, boys.
你们没事了
You keep out of trouble now.
每年本地帮一次次地庆祝我父亲的死…
Every year the Natives celebrated the killing of my father all over again…
…地点就在莫特街中国麻将馆
…at Sparrow’s Chinese Pagoda in Mott Street.
中国人比我们还恨本地帮
The Chinks hated the Natives worse than we did.
当鼓声响起屠夫会喝下一杯火酒
The drum rolls, and the Butcher drinks a glass of fire.
要杀死一位国王
When you kill a king…
2分钟你不该在黑暗中狙杀他
…you don ‘t stab him in the dark.
而要在众目睽睽之下杀了他
You kill him where the whole court can watch him die.
有火吗?
Hey, you got any timber?
-麦琪 左耳还是右耳? -快给我们酒喝 你这白♥痴♥
-Hey, Maggie. Right ear or left ear? -Give us a drink, you idiot.
自己动手吧
Help yourself.
-最后押注! -为健康干杯
-Final bets! -To health.
快下注吧 最后2分钟
Place your bets. Betting closes in two minutes.
快下注吧
Place your bets.
先生们 比赛要开始了
Gentlemen, the match is due to commence.
数目是三分钟内吃掉25只老鼠
The count to beat is 25 rodents in three minutes.
鼠狗大战
Towser against the vermin.
-大家满意吗? -50
-Are the enumerators satisfied? -Fifty!
-好的 -放出来吧
-Yes! -Let them go!
-你要干什么 小伙子? -我来给比尔进贡
-Where you going, boy? -I’m here to pay tribute to Bill.
是吗? 把钱给我 我交给他
Are you now? Give it to me. I’ll give it to him.
不用了 多谢 还是我自己来吧
No, thanks. I’ll give it to him myself.
你是想留着你的牙齿还是钱?
What do you want to keep, the money or your teeth?
约翰
John.
欢迎
Welcome.
我和我的朋友的 先生
From me and me lads, sir.
你的朋友? 他是哪来的?
Mate of yours? Where’s he from?
他不是本地人 先生
Oh, he’s not from here, sir.
你
You.
别再走近了
That’s close enough.
你朋友没有看着我的眼睛 这可不是很有礼貌的行为
Your friend can’t look me in the eye. That’s not an admirable characteristic.
没人能看着你的眼睛 比尔 尤其是你玩牌的时候
No one can look you in the eye, Bill. Not when you’re playing cards.
这是惠斯特 绅士的游戏 下注该有个绅士的样子
This is whist. It’s a gentleman’s game. Make a gentleman’s bet.
-我下得够大了 比尔 -不够大
-I’m betting large, Bill. -That ain’t large.
拜托别再嚷嚷了 哈威
Please, don’t make that noise again, Harvey.
我喜欢对财富极度渴望的人
I like a man who’s willing to burn for his swag.
你水性好吗? 走近点
How do you fare on water? Come closer.
近点 约翰 我不会咬人的 再近点
Close, John. I ain’t gonna bite. Close.
有一艘葡萄牙船停靠在港口 有三个星期的检疫期
There’s a Portuguese ship lying low in the harbor, quarantined three weeks.
趁黎明小子洗劫前下手
Get there before the Daybreak Boys strip her…
2分钟可能我们还得仔细商量一下
…maybe you and me will talk more.
-没问题 先生 -好样的
-Consider it done, sir. -Good boy.
你 叫什么名字? 你叫什么名字?
And you, whatever your name is… What is your name?
-阿姆斯特丹 先生 -阿姆斯特丹 那我就叫纽约(注:纽约前名阿姆斯特丹)
-Amsterdam, sir. -Amsterdam. I’m New York.
下次来别再一毛不拔了
Don’t you never come in here empty-handed again.
你得有所付出 讨讨我手下欢心
You gotta pay for the pleasure of my company.
带上他一起行动 约翰
Take him for a boat ride, John.
也许他能再救你一命
Who knows, but he might save your life again.
被黎明小子抓到 会割断我们的喉咙
The Daybreak Boys catch us, they’ll slit our throats.
你要不闭嘴我就割断你的喉咙
I’ll do it myself in a minute if you don’t keep quiet.
我不喜欢入夜后的港口
I never liked the harbor after dark.
每天晚上都有士兵的尸体运来
And now each night they brung ashore the bodies of the soldiers.
许多母亲甚至不知道儿子战死在何方
Many mothers have not even the solace…
不知道儿子战死在何方
…of knowing where their sons have fallen.
安提塔姆战役中我失去了长子
I lost my own eldest at Antietam.
我和他母亲至今无法找回遗体
His mother and I were unable to recover his remains.
那是幅悲惨的景象 战争不能永远持续下去
-It was a mournful sight. -The war can’t last forever.
可我们有自己的事要作
But we had business of our own.
黎明小子已经来过了 洗劫一空 回去吧
The Daybreak Boys have been here, and there’s nothing left. Let’s go back.
怎么回事
What the hell?
吉米 趴下
Jimmy, get down!
天啊 一定会把警♥察♥引来
Jesus, than bring the harbor cops for sure. Fuck off.
去看看吧
Let’s take a look.
天啊 他们杀得鸡犬不留
Jesus, they killed everybody.
除了一堆死螃蟹什么都没剩下
There’s nothing here but a bunch of dead sea-crabs.
快 走吧
Come on, let’s go.
-开船 -别走 等等阿姆斯特丹
-Shove off. – No, wait for Amsterdam.
阿姆斯特丹在哪?
Where’s Amsterdam?
-笨蛋 截住他 -你在干什么?!
-No, you damn fool, take him! -What in the hell for?!
看看我的货 不少于15美金
Look in my glims. I said no less than 15.
-新鲜吗 -最多4小时
-Is this fresh? -Four hours most.
非常感谢 先生们
Much obliged, gents.
那是什么词?
What’s that word?
-意思是拿尸体 -不是问意思
-It means body snatchers. -I didn’t ask the meaning.
我问是个什么词
I asked the word.
盗尸者
Ghoul.
盗尸者? 好词
Ghoul? That’s a good word.
“盗尸帮杀人 五点区最新暴行”
“Ghoul Gang Slaughters. A fresh Outrage in the Five Points.”
-这标题你应该感到自豪 -多谢
-That’s a notice you can be proud of. -Thank you.
没出息 这么对待尸体
A low thing, to do that to a body. Low.
为什么? 他们原本会空手而归
Why? They could have left that ship with nothing.
可结果他们上了《警♥察♥宪报》 一份定期刊物
Instead they made The Police Gazette, a periodical of note.
尸体应该埋在地下
A body’s supposed to stay beneath the earth…
384穿着木衣直到重生
…wearing a wooden coat until the Resurrection.
这俩人和你一样都是爱尔兰人的后代
These two are a pair of sons of Irish bitches, same as you.
别再搞他们了
It don’t seem to bother them none.