-你杀了选举出来的官员? -谁选了他?
-You killed an elected official? -Who elected him?
你不知道你干了些什么
You don’t know what you’ve done to yourself.
我知道你的作风
I know your works.
你不冷也不热
You are neither cold nor hot.
因为你就是个冷血动物 我要呸在你身上
So because you are lukewarm, I will spew you out of my mouth.
你自己营造你的肮脏世界去吧
You can build your filthy world without me.
我♥干♥掉了父亲我还会干掉儿子
I took the father. Now I’ll take the son.
你告诉小瓦伦我要用他的血油漆天堂广场
You tell young Vallon I’m gonna paint Paradise Square with his blood.
刷两层
Two coats.
我要用他的内脏装点我的卧室
I’ll festoon my bedchamber with his guts.
至于你 操蛋坦慕尼.霍尔先生
As for you, Mr. Tammany-fucking-Hall…
如果胆敢再踏入五点区
…you come down to the Points again…
…我就会亲手宰了你
…and you’ll be dispatched by mine own hand.
回去参加你的庆典让我好好吃饭 老子给了你不少了
Now get back to your celebration and let me eat in peace. I paid you fair.

Stop.

Raise.
狗♥娘♥养♥的
You son of a bitch!
挑战
Challenge.
接受
Challenge accepted.
终于来了 征兵的第一天
And then it came, the first day of the draft.
托马斯.内尔 安德鲁.路易斯 约瑟夫.弗林
Thomas O’Neill. Andrew Lewis. Joseph flynn.
他们念着被征召人的名字仿佛他们已经死了一样
They read out the draftees ‘ names like they was dead already.
安德鲁.马丁 J.B.克里森
Andrew Martin. J.B. Gleason.
-奥康尔卫士帮 -搅屎棍帮
-The O’Connell Guard. -The Plug Uglies.
-我们这边 各帮派聚集在一起 -四十大盗帮
-As for us, the tribes were gathered. -Forty Thieves.
-齐切斯特帮 -战鼓擂响
-The Chichesters. -The drums was beating.
死兔帮
The Dead Rabbits.
-美国卫士帮 -亚特兰蒂帮
-The American Guard. -The Atlantic Guard.
-屠夫帮 -鲍瑞小子
-The Slaughter Housers. -The Bowery Boys.
美洲本地人联帮
The Confederation of American Natives.
詹姆斯.穆尼
James Mooney.
可我们只看到一只手挡在我们面前
But all we could see was the hand in front of us.
肖恩.奥康耐尔
Sean O’Connell.
G.W.莫里斯 约翰.多洛
G.W. Morris. John Doyle.
-时间? -你挑
-When? -Whenever you like.
-明日黎明时分 -地点?
-Daybreak tomorrow. -Ground?
天堂广场
Paradise Square.
武器?
Weapons?
-你来决定吧 -砖 棒 斧 刀
-That I leave up to you. -Bricks, bats, axes, knives…
手♥枪♥?
Pistols?
不用手♥枪♥
No pistols.
好孩子
Good boy.
条件已谈好 会议结束
The terms are resolved. The council’s concluded.
汤马斯.麦克维
Thomas McEvoy. W.H. Miles.
-该死的征兵见鬼去吧 -送他们下地狱
-To hell with your damned draft! -Give them hellfire, boys!
撕了他们
Rip them apart!
杀死有钱的王八蛋
Kill the rich bastards!
富人区
Uptown!
你们不能把我的儿子带走
You’re not getting my son!
在富人区征兵处…
Uptown at the draft office…
…警♥察♥打破了几个人的脑袋众人四处逃散
…the cops broke a few skulls, and everybody run away.
谣言四起
But the word was spreading…
危机四伏
…and the dark.
而在第五街
Up on Fifth Avenue…
…斯盖马洪家族和他的手下倒是神定气闲
…the Schermerhorns and their mob breathed a little easy.
不过是发泄一下反对征兵的情绪
Just a brief burst of anger over Mr. Lincoln’s draft.
我认为不是什么大问题
Entirely justifiable in my view.
这个问题有两个方面 格瑞里先生 任何问题都是多方面的
-There are two sides to that question… -There are several sides…
可只有一面是正确的
…but only one right side, as with any question…
…只要问题涉及到滥用行政职权
…that involves the abuse of executive power.
无论如何 格瑞里先生
In any case, Mr. Greeley…
…我们应该庆幸情况没有恶化
…we can all be thankful that it wasn’t any worse.
已经恶化了 先生 我都看见了 我不知道怎么办
It may be worse yet. I saw them. I don’t know what to think.
你常挂在嘴边的是哪句话?特威德先生?
Now what is it that you are so fond of saying, Mr. Tweed?
格瑞里先生 那句话你不喜欢想起来了吗?
Mr. Greeley, you won’t like this. But what is it?
我不记得了
I don’t remember.
‘你总是可以招募穷♥人♥的一半去杀掉另一半’
“You can always hire one half of the poor to kill the other half.”
我来向你道别
I’ve come to say goodbye.
我已经订了去加利福尼亚的票
I’ve booked passage for California.
珍妮 给我一天时间我会和你一起走
Jenny, give me one more day, and I’ll go with you.
到那时你已经死了
You’ll be dead by then.
-那你要我怎么做? -我不知道
-Well, what would you have me do? -I don’t know.
-明天一切都会结束了 -不会的
-This will all be finished tomorrow. -No, it won’t.

No.
这个地方要全部烧毁
This whole place is gonna burn anyway.
我听说穷♥人♥们在五分区正挨家挨户地
I’ve heard that the poor are going from door to door in the Five Points…
…要求那些希望继续闹事的人们
…asking those supporters who wish to see further riots…
…在窗口点燃一枝蜡烛
…to place a lighted candle in the window.
爱尔兰人 波兰人 德国人所有的人
Irish, Poles, Germans, all of them.
格瑞里先生 城市不是疯了 我预言今夜漆黑一片
Mr. Greeley, the city is not mad. I prophesy a very dark night.
今天谁都不要上班 我们要关闭工厂
Nobody goes to work today! We’ll shut the factories down!
第二天太阳升起的时候 整个城市分成了两半
When the sun rose next, the city had split in half.
人们从纽约各处赶来
From all over New York they came:
铁场工人 工厂职员 清洁工人
Ironworkers, factory boys, street cleaners…
爱尔兰人 波兰人 德国人
…Irish, Polish, German…
从来没关心过奴隶制和联盟的人
…anyone who never cared about slavery or the Union…
所有没有钱逃避征兵的人
…anyone who couldn ‘t buy his way out.
他们高喊’让富人的孩子去送死吧’
“Let the sons of the rich go and die, ” they cried.
‘让穷♥人♥的孩子留在家中’
“Let the sons of the poor stay home.”
此刻天摇地动
The earth was shaking now.
而我则着手于父亲的事业
But I was about my father’s business.
一群第五大街的败类
A bunch of fifth Avenue scums!
万能的主啊 你就是我手中的匕♥首♥
Almighty Lord, you are the dagger in my hand.
在此复仇之日导引我的手
Guide my hand on this day of vengeance.
我们感谢上帝的仁慈
We give thanks to the Lord, for he is good.
有你在 敌人插翅难逃
With you, the swift cannot flee, nor the strong escape.
让我的剑饱饮鲜血直到不再干渴
Let my sword devour until its thirst is quenched with blood…
让我的敌人已长眠不起
…and my enemies sleep forever.
因为你是报应之主
For you are the Lord God of Retribution.
因为你是镇邪之主
For the Lord crushes the wicked.
因主充满慈悲
The Lord is merciful…
格瑞里先生他的慈爱永远长存
…and his love endures forever.
-阿门 -阿门
-Amen. -Amen.
阿门
Amen.
-快走 狗♥娘♥养♥的 -快出去
-Run away, you sons of bitches! -Come on out!
-上楼 让女眷到楼上去 -爸爸 爸爸
-Upstairs! Get the women upstairs! -Father! Father!
抓住这些畜生
Let’s take the bastards!
18区 暴徒正在洗劫27街和第七大道住♥宅♥
From 18th Precinct: The mob are sacking houses, 27th Street and Seventh Ave.
我们已没有武力可派遣
We have no force to send.
16区 第八大道的所有商店都已关门
16th Precinct: All the stores are closing on Eighth Avenue…
因为害怕十七街的暴徒
…from fear of the mob in 17th Street.
看看你们有什么手段 胆小鬼
Show us what you got, you cowardly bastards!
第四区 闹事者袭击了有色人种公♥寓♥
From 4th: The rioters are robbing colored boarding houses…
…洗劫一空后放火烧楼 21区
…and setting them on fire. From 21st:
暴徒们冲入位于3大道的一家枪♥械♥店
The mob have just broken open gun store and are arming.
-抓住黑鬼 杀了他 杀了他
-Get the nigger! Kill him! -Tear Tammany down!
位于3大道的美国警署正在燃烧 警♥察♥束手无策
The marshal’s office is burning down. The police is of no avail.
出来 特威德
Show yourself, Tweed!
两位有色人种濒临死亡
Two colored men brought in almost dead.
有50多位黑人需要救援 黑人四处被袭击
There are more Negroes who need help. They’re being attacked all over.
那有个富家子弟 抓住他
Hey! There’s a $300 man. Get him!
你老爸花钱让你不用参军 是吗? 他能帮我出这个钱吗?
Did your daddy buy you out of the Army? Can he buy me out too?
位于21街二大道的军♥火♥库有被暴徒袭击的危险
There’s danger of mob attacking armory, corner 21st Street, Second Avenue.
里面约有500件武器
There is about 500 stand of arms in it.
线路断了 暴徒正在破坏所有的线路
The line is dead! They’re trying to cut all the wires!
1区 暴徒们聚集在北河4码头 他们杀死了那里的黑人
From 1st: Riot at Pier 4, North River. They have killed Negroes.
一群人正准备摧毁整个港口
A crowd is here and are going to destroy this station.
抢她的包 抢她的包
Get her bag! Get her bag!
18区
From 18th Precinct:
暴徒袭击了军械库 大楼有着火的危险
The mob have attacked the armory. There is danger of firing the building.

你的评论可以尖锐,也可以湿疣!