We have won the Great War.
我们已经赢了生死大战
Now we will win the last war.
现在将赢得最终之战
The objective here is to remove Cersei
我们的目标是要除掉瑟曦
without destroying King’s Landing.
但不能毁掉君临城
You heading to King’s Landing?
你要去君临城吗
There’s some unfinished business.
那里还有我没完成的事情
Me too.
我也是
I don’t plan on coming back.
我不打算回来了
Neither do I.
我也不回来了
I always wanted to be there when they execute your sister.
我一直想看他们处决你姐姐
Seems like I won’t get the chance.
看来我没机会了
Stay with me.
留下来
Please.
求你了
Cersei’s hateful…
瑟曦很可恶
And so am I.
我也一样
I need to tell you something.
我需要告诉你一件事
But you have to swear you’ll never tell another soul.
但你必须发誓不会告诉任何人
What if there’s someone else? Someone better.
如果还有其他人选更合适呢
At a certain point, you choose a person you believe in
到了某个时刻 你选择自己相信的人
and you fight for that person.
为了那个人不懈奋斗
Even if you know it’s a mistake?
即使知道这样做是错的也一意孤行吗
He has the better claim to the throne.
琼恩比她更有资格登上铁王座
Every time a Targaryen is born
每个坦格利安人出生
the gods flip a coin.
诸神抛起硬币 不知是福是祸
The Mad King gave his enemies the justice
疯王给了敌人惩罚
he thought they deserved.
他认为那些人罪有应得
Children are not their fathers.
孩子不是父亲
Be a dragon. You have a gentle heart.
做一条龙 你有一颗温柔之心
A Targaryen alone in the world
世上只剩一个坦格利安人
is a terrible thing.
是很可怕的
You don’t want to awake the dragon, do you?
你不想叫醒沉睡的龙吧
Come in.
进来
And?
怎么
Nothing?
没变化吗
She won’t eat.
她不吃东西
We’ll try again at supper.
我们晚饭时再试一次
I think they’re watching me.
我觉得他们在监视我
Who? Her soldiers.
谁 她的士兵
Of course they are. That’s their job.
当然会监视 那是他们的职责
What have I told you, Martha?
我怎么跟你说的 玛莎
The greater the risk, the greater the reward.
风险越大 收获越大
Go on. They’ll be missing you in the kitchen.
去吧 厨房需要你
The Northern armies?
北境的军队呢
Just crossed the Trident.
刚过三叉戟河
They’ll be at the walls of King’s Landing in two days.
他们两天后到达君临城
How is she?
她怎么样
She hasn’t seen anyone since we returned.
我们回来后 她谁都不见
Hasn’t left her chambers, hasn’t accepted any food.
没离开过房间半步 拒绝进食
She shouldn’t be alone.
她不该独自待着
You’re worried for her. I admire your empathy.
你担心她 我很佩服你的同情心
Aren’t you worried for her?
你不担心她吗
I’m worried for all of us.
我担心所有人
They say every time a Targaryen is born
他们说 每当坦格利安人出生
the gods toss a coin and the world holds its breath.
诸神不知是福是祸 世界屏住呼吸
We’re not much for riddles where I’m from.
我们北境人不喜欢猜谜语
We both know what she’s about to do.
她想做什么我们都心知肚明
That’s her decision to make. She is our queen.
那是她的决定 她是我们的女王
Men decide where power resides, whether or not they know it.
权力在何处 由人定夺 不管他知晓与否
What do you want?
你想要什么
All I’ve ever wanted.
我一直想要的东西
The right ruler on the Iron Throne.
让正确的统治者坐上铁王座
I still don’t know how her coin has landed.
我仍然不确定她是否合适
But I’m quite certain about yours.
但我确信你非常适合
I don’t want it.
我不想要王位
I never have.
从没想过
I have known more kings and queens than any man living.
我是活着的人里见过最多国王和女王的
I’ve heard what they say to crowds
我听过他们对百姓的许诺
and seen what they do in the shadows.
也见过他们私下里的勾当
I have furthered their designs, however horrible.
我为他们的宏图伟业出力 不管有多可怕
But what I tell you now is true:
但我现在想告诉你真相
You will rule wisely and well, while she…
你会是一个明君 而她…
She… is my queen.
她… 是我的女王
Your Grace?
陛下
There’s something you need to know.
有件事我想告诉你
Someone has betrayed me.
有人背叛了我
Yes.
是的
Jon Snow.
琼恩·雪诺
Varys.
瓦里斯
He knows the truth about Jon.
他知道了琼恩的身世
He does.
是的
Because you told him.
因为你告诉了他
You learned from Sansa.
珊莎告诉了你
And she learned from Jon
而琼恩告诉了珊莎
though I begged him not to tell her.
虽然我求他不要说
As I said…
如我所说…
he betrayed me.
他背叛了我
I’m glad Sansa told me.
珊莎告诉了我 我很高兴
I am your Hand.
我是你的首相
I need to be aware of any threats you’re facing.
我应当清楚你的处境
And Varys?
瓦里斯呢
Your Master of Whisperers needs to be aware too.
你的情报总管也应当知晓
You spoke to him first.
你先跟他谈了
Without coming to me.
而不是来找我
Without asking my permission.
没有获得我的准许
It was a mistake.
我犯了错
Why do you think Sansa told you?
你觉得珊莎为什么告诉你
What do you think she hoped to gain?
你觉得她想获得什么
She trusts me. Yes, she trusts you.
她相信我 对 她相信你
She trusted you to spread secrets
她相信你守不住秘密
that could destroy your own queen.
而这些秘密能毁掉你的女王
And you did not let her down.
而且 你也没让她失望
If I have failed you, my queen, forgive me.
如果我让你失望了 女王陛下 请原谅我
Our intentions were good.
我们的初衷是好的
We wanted what you want. A better world, all of us.
我们想要的跟你一样 更好的世界 我们都想要
Varys as much as anyone.
尤其是瓦里斯
But it doesn’t matter now.
但现在不重要了
No.
对
It doesn’t matter now.
不重要了
It was me.
是我说的
I hope I deserve this.
希望我罪有应得吧
Truly, I do.
真的
I hope I’m wrong.
希望我错了
Goodbye, old friend.
永别了 老朋友
Lord Varys.
瓦里斯大人
I, Daenerys of House Targaryen
我 坦格利安家族的
First of My Name
丹妮莉丝一世
Breaker of Chains and Mother of Dragons…
镣铐破除者 龙之母…
sentence you to die.
判处你死刑
Dracarys.
龙焰
This was all she brought with her
这是我们渡过狭海时
when we crossed the Narrow Sea.
她带来的一切
Her only possession.
她唯一的财产
没事的 托戈·努德霍
让我跟他单独说
What did I say would happen if you told your sister?
我说过 如果告诉你妹妹 会发生什么
I don’t want it, and that’s what I told him.
我不想要王位 我跟他说了
She betrayed your trust.
她背叛了你的信任
She killed Varys as much as I did.
处死瓦里斯 她也有份
This was a victory for her.
这是她的胜利
Now she knows what happens
现在她知道
when people hear the truth about you.
如果大家知道你的真实身份会发生什么了
Far more people in Westeros love you than love me.
在维斯特洛 爱戴你的人比拥护我的多得多
I don’t have love here.
我对这里没有爱意
I only have fear.
只有恐惧
I love you.
我爱你
And you will always be my queen.
你永远是我的女王
Is that all I am to you?
就这些吗
Your queen?
只是你的女王吗
All right, then.
好啊
Let it be fear.
那就恐惧我吧
The people who live there, they’re not your enemies.
住在这里的平民不是你的敌人
They’re innocents, like the ones you liberated in Meereen.
他们是无辜的 就像你在弥林解放的人一样
In Meereen, the slaves turned on the masters
在弥林 奴隶反抗主人
and liberated the city themselves the moment I arrived.
我到达后 他们自己解放了自己
They’re afraid.
他们害怕
Anyone who resists Cersei
任何抵抗瑟曦的人
will see his family butchered.
都要株连九族
You can’t expect them to be heroes.
你不能期望他们变成英雄
They’re hostages. They are.
他们是人质 确实
In a tyrant’s grip. Whose fault is that? Mine?
在暴君统治下 是谁的错 我的吗
What does it matter whose fault it is?
谁的错重要吗
Thousands of children will die if the city burns.
如果焚烧城市 成千上万个孩子会丧生
Your sister knows how to use
你姐姐知道
her enemies’ weaknesses against them.
如何用敌人的弱点攻击他们
That’s what she thinks our mercy is:
她就是这么看待我们的仁慈的
weakness.
是弱点
I beg you, my queen… But she’s wrong.
我恳求您 女王… 但她错了
Mercy is our strength.
仁慈是我们的力量
Our mercy towards future generations
我们对下一代仁慈
who will never again be held hostage by a tyrant.
他们永远不会被暴君当作人质
Ready the Unsullied.
让无垢者做好准备
Tonight you sail for King’s Landing
今晚 你航向君临城
to join the Northern armies.
和北境军队军队汇合
Cersei’s followers will abandon her if they know the war is lost.
如果瑟曦的追随者知道战争失败 他们会抛弃她
Give them that chance.
给他们个机会
If the city surrenders
如果城市投降
they will ring the bells and raise the gates.
他们会敲响大钟 打开城门
Please, if you hear them ringing the bells, call off the attack.
如果您听到他们响铃 请取消攻击
Wait for me outside the city.
在城外等我
You’ll know when it’s time.
时机到了你会知道的
Your brother was stopped trying to get past our lines.
你哥哥试图突破我们的防线
It seems he hasn’t abandoned your sister after all.
看来他还是没放弃你姐姐
The next time you fail me…
下次 你再让我失望…
will be the last time you fail me.
那将成为你的最后一次
Let them pass.
让他们过去
Through the gate.
穿过大门
Get going.
继续走
The rearguard should be here by daybreak.
后备军黎明时会抵达
She wants to attack now.
她想现在进攻
Daybreak at the earliest.
最早也要在黎明
Careful with that.
小心点
Davos.
戴佛斯
I need to ask you a favor.
我想请你帮个忙
You’re the greatest smuggler alive, aren’t you?
你是还活着的最厉害的走私者 对吧
I’m not gonna like this favor, am I?
我不会想帮这个忙 是吧
He’s always better when he’s got some food in him.
他吃了东西就会好点
Problem is when he’s got drink in him.
问题是他喝醉了酒
See what he did the other week?
你知道他之前干了什么吧
Aye. Fighting as well.
嗯 打仗也是
Commander nearly caught him.
指挥官差点抓住他
Ay up. Where you going?
停下 你们要去哪
I’m Arya Stark.
我是艾莉亚·史塔克
I’m going to kill Queen Cersei.
我要去杀瑟曦女王
Think about it.
想想吧
She kills Cersei, the war’s over.
她杀了瑟曦 战争就可以结束
There won’t be a siege. You might not even die tomorrow.
也就不会有攻城战 你明天就不用死了
I need to go talk to my captain.
我得向长官汇报
Go ahead, talk to him.
去吧 告诉他
Where’s he going?
他要去哪
我吃了囚饭
我想吃囚饭
我想见…
We speak the common tongue.
我们会说通用语
Good.
太好了
I want to be alone with the prisoner.
我想单独跟囚犯聊聊
Get some rest. Tomorrow will be a long day.
休息会吧 明天可不好熬
We have orders to guard the prisoner.
我们有命令 看管囚犯
Ordered by whom? The queen herself?
谁的命令 女王的吗
No. Well, in that case
不是 既然如此
as Hand of the Queen, I outrank whomever gave your order.
作为女王之手 我比你的长官等级高
Probably by quite a lot.
可能高不少
How did they find you?
他们怎么找到你的
Did you consider taking it off?
你就没想过脱下来吗
Cersei once called me “the stupidest Lannister.”
瑟曦曾经说我是”最蠢的兰尼斯特”
And you’re going back to her, to die with her.
你还要回到她身边 跟她一起送死
You’ve underestimated her before.
你以前低估她了
She’s going to die.
她死定了
Unless you can convince her
除非你能说服她
to change her course of action.
改变作战方案
Difficult to do from here.
都到这地步了
When have I ever been able to convince Cersei of anything?
我什么时候说服过瑟曦
Try.
试试
If not for yourself, if not for her
哪怕不是为你自己 不是为她
then for every one of the million people in that city
也为城里的几百万人
innocent or otherwise.
那些清白的百姓
To be honest, I never really cared much for them.
老实说 我一直不是很关心这些人
Innocent or otherwise.
所谓清白的百姓
You do care for one innocent.
你在乎无辜的人
I know you do.
我知道你在乎
And so does Cersei.
瑟曦也是
She has a reason now.
她现在有理由了
The child is the reason she’ll never give an inch.
孩子就是她永不让步的理由
All the worst things she’s ever done
她做过这么多坏事
she’s done for her children.
都是为了孩子
It’s not impossible that she’ll win.
她可能会赢
She won’t.
她不会的
Her enemy’s forces have been depleted
她敌人的军队耗尽了
as she said they would be.
如她所说
Two of the three dragons are dead.
三条龙中的两条死了
She’s evened the odds. The city will fall tomorrow.
她有一半胜算 都城明天就要陷落了
She has the Lannister army, she has the Golden Company…
她有兰尼斯特的军队 还有黄金军团…
I defended the city last time it was attacked.
上一次君临受袭 我在守城
I know it better than anyone. It will fall tomorrow.
我比任何人都清楚 明天它会陷落
Then I suppose I’ll die tomorrow, if not before.
上次没死 这次我也走到头了
Why?
为什么
Escape.
逃走
The two of you, together.
你们俩一起
Remember where we met
记得我们重逢的地方吗
where they keep the dragon skulls
他们存放龙骨的地方
beneath the Red Keep?
就在红堡下面
Take her down there.
把她带到那
Keep following the stairways down
沿着楼梯一直往下走
down as far as they’ll go.
能走多远走多远
You’ll come out onto a beach at the foot of the keep.
出来后就是城堡脚下的沙滩
A dinghy will be waiting for you.
会有小船等你们
Sail out of the bay.
驶出黑水湾
If the winds are kind, you’ll make it to Pentos.
要是风向有利 你们能到潘托斯
Start a new life.
重新生活
Sail right past the Iron Fleet and into a new life?
逃过铁舰 重新生活
Sounds a lot less likely than Cersei winning this war…
听着还没瑟曦打赢的可能性大…
There won’t be an Iron Fleet for much longer.
过不了多久 铁舰队就不存在了
Do it.
听我的
If you don’t, you’ll never see Cersei again.
你不这么做 就再也见不到瑟曦了
Swear to me.
向我发誓
You have my word.
我保证
If it works
如果成功
give the order to ring all the bells
下令敲响君临所有的钟
in King’s Landing and open the gates.
打开城门
That will be our signal that the city has surrendered.
这是君临城投降的信号
I’ll try.
我尽力
I never thought I’d get to repay the favor.
我从没想过还能报恩
Remember, ring the bells and open the gates.
记住 敲钟开门
Your queen will execute you for this.
你的女王会因此处决你
If Daenerys can make it to the throne
如果丹妮莉丝
without wading through a river of blood
不用跨过血河就能登上铁王座
maybe she’ll show mercy
或许她能
to the person who made that possible.
对促成这件事的人仁慈点
Tens of thousands of innocent lives…
数万条无辜的人命…
one not particularly innocent dwarf…
和一个不那么无辜的侏儒…
it seems like a fair trade.
挺公平的交易
If it weren’t for you
要是没有你
I never would’ve survived my childhood.
我不可能熬过童年
You would have.
你会的
You were the only one
你是唯一一个
who didn’t treat me like a monster.
不把我当怪物的人
You were all I had.
你是我的全部
Eyes on the horizon!
注意前面
Load the scorpion!
装弩箭
Archers, close up!
弓箭手 上来
Come on!
快点
Up to the espringal!
去投石器那
To the back of it!
到后面去
Archers, line up!
弓箭手 列队
This way! Come on!
这边 快走
Clear the streets now!
清空街道
No! In, now.
不要 进去 马上
And you, come on. Inside, now!
还有你 来吧 快点进去
Quickly.
快点
Yes. Follow down there.
没错 跟着去那边
They’re here. Get to the Red Keep.
他们在那 快去红堡
My son! Get inside!
我的孩子 到里面去
Just ahead of you, I can see it!
就在你前面 我能看到
All right, move it!
行了 带走
Come on! Keep moving!
快点 不要停
Keep going! Keep moving!
不要停 接着走
Quickly! All the way!
快点 所有人
Come on! Come on!
快点 快点
Hold your mother’s hand!
拉好妈妈的手
Make way for the Golden Company!
给黄金军团让路
Close the gate!
关门
If you hear the bells ring, they’ve surrendered.
如果听到钟声 那就是他们投降了
Call off your men.
那就把你的军队叫走
Move along now, lads.
动身吧
That’s it. Go on, move it.
就是这 走
Come on, move, move. Faster, faster. Come on, move it.
快点 动起来 再快点
Keep going. Keep moving.
不要停 接着走
Move. Stay with him.
动起来 跟他一起
Hold on. Hold my hand.
抓紧 拉住我的手
Get behind there.
到后面去
Close the gate!
关上大门
No more through.
别再放人了
No. No. Mommy.
不 不 妈妈
Vicky! Please! No, please, sir!
薇姬 求你了 不要 求你了 大人
Open the gate! Close the gate!
开门 关门
Open it! Open the gate!
开门 开门
Get back. Look, try that one. Go. Go.
后退 看 试试那边 走
The gates are locked now!
门锁住了
Open!
开门
Get back! Open the gate!
后退 开门
Soldier! Soldier!
士兵 士兵
Please open the gate! Go back to your homes!
拜托了 开门啊 回你家去
Stay back! It’s closed!
别过来 门关了
Soldier!
士兵
Move away! Stop!
走开 停
Let us in!
让我们进去
We’re not leaving!
我们不走
Turn!
上
Turn it around! Turn it around!
转过去 转过去
Get back! Back!
向后 后面
Fire!
火
I can see her!
我看到她了
Ready!
准备
Move!
转向
Fire!
射
Reload! Reload!
再上 再上
Faster!
快点
Hurry!
快
Fire!
射
Go!
上
Run!
跑啊
Your Grace.
陛下
All we need is one good shot.
我们只需一击致命
The scorpions have all been destroyed, Your Grace.
蝎子弓都被毁了 陛下
The Iron Fleet hold Blackwater Bay.
铁舰队守着黑水湾
Euron killed one of her dragons.
攸伦杀了她一条龙
He can kill another.
就能杀另一条
Your Grace, the Iron Fleet is burning.
陛下 铁舰队都被烧了
The gates have been breached.
城门已被攻破
The Golden Company…
黄金军团…
Our men will fight harder than sellswords ever could.
我们的人比雇佣军更勇猛
They will defend their queen to the last man.
他们都会保卫女王 战斗到最后
Yes, Your Grace. The Red Keep has never fallen.
是的 陛下 红堡从未陷落过
It won’t fall today.
今天也不会
No, no, no!
不 不 不
Move, move!
让开 让开
Run.
快跑
Run!
快跑
Come on!
快
Ring the bells! Ring the bells!
敲钟 敲钟
The bells!
钟
Ring the bells! Ring the bells!
敲钟 敲钟
Ring the bloody bells!
快他妈敲钟
Ring the bells! Ring the bells!
敲钟 敲钟
Tell the queen to ring the bells.
让女王敲钟
Ring the bells! Ring the bell!
敲钟 敲钟
This way.
这边走
Ring the bell!
敲钟
Ring the bell!
敲钟
Ring them!
快敲
Ring the bells!
敲钟
Ring the bells!
敲钟
Ring the bells! Help us!
敲钟 救救我们
In the name of the…
看在…
Queen! We’re surrounded!
女王陛下 我们被包围了
Ring the bells! Now! Come on!
敲钟 就现在 快啊
Hurry up!
快啊
Ring the bells!
敲钟
No!
不行
Get back!
回去
Get back!
回去
Stay! Stay!
待着别动
No, no, no, no, no.
不 不 不
Quickly. Quickly.
快跑 快跑
Stop!
停下
Get off me! Get off, bitch! No, get off!
放开我 松开 贱♥人 不要 放开我 救命 救命
Help! Help!
No!
不要
Go!
快走
Go!
快走
Find somewhere to hide.
找个地方藏起来
My God!
天呐
The Kingslayer.
弑君者
We need to get the queen out of King’s Landing.
我们得把女王救出君临城
Listen.
听吧
That’s the sound of a city dying.
这是君临城死去的声音
It’s over.
一切都结束了
Well, maybe for you.
对于你来说也许是
If you kill another king before you die…
要是在你死前杀了另一个国王…
they’ll sing about you forever.
他们会永远歌颂你
You’re no king.
你不是国王
But I am.
可我就是
And I fucked the queen.
我上了女王
If I win…
要是我赢了…
I’ll bring your head to Cersei
我会把你的头带去给瑟曦
so you can kiss her one last time.
这样你就能吻她最后一次
Your Grace, it isn’t safe here any longer.
陛下 这里不安全了
The Red Keep is the safest place in the city.
红堡是这座城里最安全的地方
The Unsullied have breached the gates of the Red Keep.
无垢者军队已经攻破了红堡的大门
Maegor’s Holdfast would be a better place
梅葛楼会更安全
to wait out the storm.
在那里等待风暴过去
You fought well…
身为残疾人…
for a cripple.
你打得不错
Another king for you.
你弑杀了另一位君王
But I got you!
可我也打败了你
I got you!
我打败了你
I’m the man who killed Jaime Lannister.
我是杀死詹姆·兰尼斯特的人
Go home, girl.
回家吧 小姑娘
The fire will get her
火会烧死她的
or one of the Dothraki.
或者某个多斯拉克人会结果她
Or maybe that dragon will eat her.
不然就是被龙吃了
It doesn’t matter. She’s dead.
没关系 反正她死定了
And you’ll be dead too if you don’t get out of here.
要是你不出去 你也会死的
I’m going to kill her.
我要去杀她
You think you wanted revenge a long time?
你觉得这么久以来你只想复仇吗
I’ve been after it all my life.
我一辈子都想着要复仇
It’s all I care about.
我只在乎这个
And look at me. Look at me!
看着我 看看我
You wanna be like me?
你想变得像我一样吗
You come with me, you die here.
你跟我一起去 你就会死在这里
Sandor.
桑铎
Thank you.
谢谢你
Your Grace.
女王陛下
Hello, big brother.
你好啊 哥哥
Ser Gregor, stay by my side.
克里冈爵士 待在我身边
Ser Gregor, I command you.
克里冈爵士 我命令你
Obey your queen, Ser Gregor.
服从你的女王 克里冈爵士
Yeah, that’s you.
没错 是你
That’s what you’ve always been.
你一直以来都是这样
You’re hurt.
你受伤了
It doesn’t matter.
没关系
You’re bleeding.
你在流血
Alanna!
阿兰娜
Alanna! Have you seen my wife?
阿兰娜 你看到我妻子了吗
Have you seen my wife?
你看到我妻子了吗
Let go. Have you seen my wife?
放手 你看到我妻子了吗
Out of the way!
别挡路
No!
不
Take my hand.
抓住我的手
Take my hand.
抓住我的手
Get up. Get up.
站起来 站起来
No. No. Wait! Wait!
不 不 等等 等等
No!
不 fucking die!
快他妈死啊
We need to fall back!
我们要撤退
Fall back behind the wall!
撤退到墙后
Fall back! Fall back!
撤退 撤退
Get out of the city!
出城
Fall back!
撤退
Fall back!
撤退
Fall back! Fall back!
撤退 撤退
You can’t stay here.
你们不能待在这里
You have to keep moving.
你们必须继续逃
We can’t go out there.
我们出不去
You have to.
你们必须出去
Everyone out there is dead.
外面的人都死了
If you stay here, you’ll die.
你们留在这里 只有死路一条
Follow me.
跟着我
Follow me!
跟着我
Come on, quickly. Come to me.
快 来 到这边来
Lean him up there.
把他扶起来
Come on, quickly. All of you!
快 都跟上
Run!
跑
Run!
快跑
Mama!
妈妈
Mama!
妈妈
Mama! No.
妈妈 不
Mama! Mama!
妈妈 妈妈
Mama!
妈妈
Get up.
起来
Get up!
起来
We have to keep moving.
我们得继续跑
Take her.
带她走
Take her!
带她走
Take her. Come on!
带她走 快
Come on!
冲
This way.
这边
I want our baby to live.
我希望我们的孩子活下来
I want our baby to live.
我希望我们的孩子活下来
I want our baby to live.
我希望我们的孩子活下来
Don’t let me die, Jaime. Please don’t let me die.
别让我死 詹姆 求求你 别让我死
It’s all right.
没事的
Please don’t let me die. It’s all right.
求求你 别让我死 没事的
I don’t want to die.
我不想死
Just look… Look at me.
看… 看着我
Look at me. Not like this.
看着我 别这样
Not like this. Not like this.
别这样 别这样
Look… Look… Look me in the eye.
看… 看… 看着我的眼睛
Don’t look away. Don’t look…
别转头 别…
Look at me! Just look at me.
看着我 看着我
Nothing else matters.
别的都不重要
Nothing else matters.
别的都不重要
Only us.
我们在一起才重要