You’re wondering why I brought you all here.
你们在想 我为什么把你们都召来
After all we just had a feast.
毕竟 我们刚举办过盛宴
Since when does old Walder
老瓦德怎么会
give us two feasts in a single fortnight?
两周不到 就举办两次盛宴
Well it’s no good being Lord of the Riverlands
统领着三河流域
if you can’t celebrate with your family.
要是不能跟家人庆祝还有何用
That’s what I say!
这是我的想法
Yes!
说得好
I’ve gathered every Frey who means a damn thing
我叫齐了所有算个玩意的佛雷
so I can tell you my plans for this great house
好告诉你们我对我们伟大家族的打算
now that winter has come.
因为凛冬已至
But first a toast!
但首先 祝酒一杯
No more of that Dornish horse piss!
再不要喝多恩的马尿
This is the finest Arbor gold!
这是最好的青亭岛金色葡萄酒
Proper wine for proper heroes!
英雄当饮美酒
Stand together!
并肩作战
Stand together!
并肩作战
Not you.
你不许喝
I’m not wasting good wine on a damn woman.
好酒不能浪费在娘们身上
Maybe I’m not the most pleasant man.
我或许不够可亲可爱
I’ll admit it. But I’m proud of you lot.
我承认 但我为你们骄傲
You’re my family the men who helped me
你们是我的家人 红色婚礼上
slaughter the Starks at the Red Wedding.
是你们帮我屠杀史塔克家族
Yes yes.
没错
Cheer.
干杯
Brave men all of you.
你们都是勇士
Butchered a woman pregnant with her babe.
残酷地杀死一个怀孕的女人
Cut the throat of a mother of five.
割了一个五个孩子的母亲的喉咙
Slaughtered your guests after inviting them into your home.
屠杀了你们请进家门的宾客
But you didn’t slaughter every one of the Starks.
但你们没把史塔克家的人杀尽
No no that was your mistake.
这是个错误
You should have ripped them all out root and stem.
你们应该斩草除根 一个不留
Leave one wolf alive
留下一头狼活命
and the sheep are never safe.
羊群永远不得安宁
When people ask you what happened here…
等有人问起发生了什么
tell them the North remembers.
就说北境永不遗忘
Tell them winter came for House Frey.
告诉他们佛雷家凛冬已至
You wildlings?
你们是野人
I’m Meera Reed daughter of Howland Reed.
我是梅拉·黎德 霍兰·黎德之女
This is Brandon Stark
这是布兰登·史塔克
son of Ned Stark.
奈德·史塔克之子
How do I know that’s true?
我怎么知道你说的是真的
You were at the Fist of the First Men.
你去过先民拳峰
You were at Hardhome.
你去过艰难屯
You’ve seen the Army of the Dead.
你见过死人军团
You’ve seen the Night King.
你见过夜王
He’s coming for us.
他就要来找我们了
For all of us.
我们所有人
Okay come on.
好 进来
Let’s get them inside.
带他们进去
I want every northern maester to scour their records
我要所有北境学士搜寻文献
for any mention of dragonglass.
查出任何关于龙晶的记载
Dragonglass kills white walkers.
龙晶能杀异鬼
It’s more valuable to us now than gold.
现在它对我们比黄金更宝贵
We need to find it we need to mine it
我们得找到它 我们得开采它
we need to make weapons from it.
我们得拿它做武器
Everyone aged to
所有十到六十岁间的人
will drill daily with spears pikes bow and arrow.
要每天用矛 枪 弓和箭练武
It’s about time we taught these boys of summer how to fight.
也该教教夏天生的男孩怎么打仗了
Not just the boys.
不仅是男孩
We can’t defend the North
我们若想保卫北境
if only half the population is fighting.
就不能只靠一半人口去打仗
You expect me to put a spear in my granddaughter’s hand?
你要我让孙女手拿长矛吗
I don’t plan on knitting by the fire while men fight for me.
男人为我打仗时 我可不打算在火边做针线
I might be small Lord Glover and I might be a girl
我虽小 葛洛佛大人 我虽是个女孩
but I am every bit as much a Northerner as you.
但我跟你一样是北境人
Indeed you are my lady. No one has questioned
是的 小姐 没人质疑…
And I don’t need your permission to defend the North.
我保卫北境 不需要你允许
We’ll begin training every man
我们会开始训练
woman boy and girl on Bear Island.
熊岛的每一个男女老幼
Aye!
说得好
While we’re preparing for attack
准备抵御强敌的同时
we need to shore up our defenses.
我们还需要加固防御
The only thing standing
我们和死人军团之间
between us and the Army of the Dead is the Wall
唯有一座绝境长城
and the Wall hasn’t been properly manned in centuries.
而长城几百年来一直驻守人数不足
I’m not the king of the Free Folk.
我不是自由民的国王
But if we’re going to survive this winter together…
但如果我们想一起熬过这个冬天…
You want us to man the castles for you?
你要我们为你驻守要塞
Aye.
没错
Last time we saw the Night King was at Hardhome.
我们上次见到夜王是在艰难屯
The closest castle to Hardhome is Eastwatch by the Sea.
距艰难屯最近的要塞是东海望
Then that’s where I’ll go.
那我就去那里
Looks like we’re the Night’s Watch now.
看来我们成了守夜人了
If they breach the Wall
如果他们突破长城
the first two castles in their path
首当其冲的两座城堡
are Last Hearth and Karhold.
是最后壁炉城和卡霍城
The Umbers and the Karstarks betrayed the North.
安柏家和卡史塔克家背叛了北境
Their castles should be torn down
他们的城堡该被夷为平地
with not a stone left standing.
一块石头也不留
The castles committed no crimes.
城堡又未犯罪
And we need every fortress we have for the war to come.
要迎接大战 我们需要每一座堡垒
We should give the Last Hearth and Karhold to new families
最后壁炉城和卡霍城应该分给新的家族
loyal families who supported us against Ramsay.
支持过我们对抗拉姆斯的家族
Aye!
对
The Umbers and the Karstarks
安柏家和卡史塔克家
have fought beside the Starks for centuries.
跟史塔克家并肩战斗了数百年
They’ve kept faith for generation after generation.
世代忠心耿耿
And then they broke faith.
但他们背弃了誓言
I’m not going to strip these families of their ancestral homes
我不会为几个不肖子孙所犯之罪
because of the crimes of a few reckless sons.
将这些家族逐出祖居的城堡
So there’s no punishment for treason
那么叛者不罚
and no reward for loyalty?
忠者无赏吗
The punishment for treason is death.
背叛的惩罚是死亡smalljon Umber died on the field of battle.
小琼恩·安柏死在战场上
Harald Karstark died on the field of battle.
哈拉德·卡史塔克死在战场上
They died fighting for Ramsay.
他们是为拉姆斯效命战死
Give the castles to the families
将城堡赏给
of the men who died fighting for you.
为你效命战死之人的家族
When I was Lord Commander of the Night’s Watch…
我担任守夜人军团总司令的时候
I executed men who betrayed me.
处死过背叛我的人
I executed men who refused to follow orders.
处死过抗命不遵的人
My father always said
我父亲过去常说
The man who passes the sentence should swing the sword”
“判人死刑者必须亲自动手””
and I have tried to live by those words.
我也一直遵循他的教诲
But I will not punish a son for his father’s sins
但我不会为父亲的罪过责罚儿子
and I will not take a family home
我也不会剥夺一个家族
away from a family it has belonged to for centuries.
经营了数百年的家园
That is my decision
这就是我的决定
and my decision is final.
最终决定
Ned Umber.
奈德·安柏
Alys Karstark.
亚丽·卡史塔克
For centuries our families fought
几百年来 我们的家族
side by side on the battlefield.
在战场上并肩战斗
I ask you to pledge your loyalty once again to House Stark
我请求你们再次对史塔克家宣誓效忠
to serve as our bannermen
做我们家族的封臣
and come to our aid whenever called upon.
听凭调遣 有求必应
Stand.
请起
Yesterday’s wars don’t matter anymore.
昨日的战争已不再重要
The North needs to band together
北境必须团结一心
all the living north.
每一个活着的北境人
Will you stand beside me Ned and Alys
你们会站在我身边吗 奈德 亚丽
now and always?
从今开始 直到永远
Now and always!
从今开始 直到永远
You are my sister but I am king now.
你是我妹妹 但我现在是国王
Will you start wearing a crown?
你会开始戴王冠吗
When you question my decisions
你在那些领主和夫人面前
in front of the other lords and ladies you undermine me.
质疑我的决定 会有损我的威信
So I can’t question your decisions anymore?
我都不能质疑你的决定了吗
Of course you can but
你当然可以 但是…
Joffrey never let anyone question his authority.
乔佛里从不允许任何人质疑他的权威
You think he was a good king?
你认为他是个好国王吗
Do you think I’m Joffrey?
你认为我是乔佛里吗
You’re as far from Joffrey as anyone I’ve ever met.
你跟乔佛里完全不同
Thank you.
谢谢
You’re good at this you know.
你很擅长这种事
At what? At ruling.
擅长什么 统治
No.
才怪
You are.
是真的
You are.
真的
They respect you they really do
他们尊重你 真的尊重你
but you have to
但是你必须…
Why are you laughing?
你笑什么
What did father used to say?
父亲过去怎么说的
Everything before the word “But” is horse shit.
“但是”才是重点 前面都是狗屁
He never said that to me.
他从没对我说过这话
No. No he never cursed in front of his girls.
当然没有 他从不在女儿面前说粗话
Because he was trying to protect us.
因为他想保护我们
He never wanted us to see how dirty the world really is
他从不想让我们看到这世界有多肮脏
but Father couldn’t protect me and neither can you.
但是父亲保护不了我 你也不能
Stop trying. All right I’ll stop trying to protect you
别总想着保护我 好 我不会了
and you stop trying to undermine me.
你也不要再破坏我的威信
I’m not trying to undermine you!
我没有破坏你的威信
You have to be smarter than Father.
你必须比父亲精明
You need to be smarter than Robb.
你需要比罗柏精明
I loved them I miss them
我爱他们 我想念他们
but they made stupid mistakes
但是他们犯了愚蠢的错误
and they both lost their heads for it.
害得他们掉了脑袋
And how should I be smarter?
我怎么才能更精明
By listening to you?
听你的话吗
Would that be so terrible?
听我的话有这么可怕吗
A raven from King’s Landing Your Grace.
君临来的信鸦 陛下
Cersei of House Lannister First of Her Name
“兰尼斯特家族的瑟曦一世”
Queen of the Andals and the First Men
安达尔人和先民的女王
Protector of the Seven Kingdoms ”
七国守护…”
What does she want?
她要怎样
Come to King’s Landing.
前往君临
Bend the knee or suffer the fate of all traitors.
屈膝认罪 不然就接受叛徒的命运
You’ve been so consumed with the enemy to the north
你太过专注北方的敌人
you’ve forgotten about the one to the south.
忘记了南方的威胁
I’m consumed with the Night King because I’ve seen him.
我专注对付夜王是因为我见过他
And believe me you’d think of little else if you had too.
相信我 你若也见过 就不会考虑别的
We still have a wall between us and the Night King.
面对夜王 我们还有长城可守
There’s nothing between us and Cersei.
我们与瑟曦之间毫无阻隔
There’s a thousand miles between us and Cersei.
我们跟瑟曦相隔数千里之遥
Winter is here. The Lannisters are a southern army.
凛冬已至 兰尼斯特的手下是南方军队
They’ve never ranged this far north.
他们的势力从未触及这么北的地方
You’re the military man but I know her.
你懂军事 但是我了解她
If you’re her enemy she’ll never stop until she’s destroyed you.
对敌人 她不毁灭绝不罢休
Everyone who’s ever crossed her she’s found a way to murder.
每一个惹过她的人 都被她设法除掉了
You almost sound as if you admire her.
听起来你好像很佩服她
I learned a great deal from her.
我从她身上学到很多
What is this?
这是什么
It’s what we’ve been waiting for our whole lives.
这是我们一生的期待
It’s what Father trained us for whether he knew it or not.
这就是父亲训练我们的目的 不管他是否知道
He knew it.
他知道
Made me memorize every damn city town
逼我记住每一个该死的城镇
lake forest and mountain.
湖泊 森林与山脉
It’s ours now. We just have to take it.
现在都是我们的了 我们只消伸手去拿
You’ve been quiet since you came home.
你自从回来后就不大说话
Are you angry with me?
你在生我的气吗
No not angry.
不 没有生气
Are you afraid of me?
你害怕我吗
Should I be?
我应该怕你吗
Daenerys Targaryen has chosen Tyrion to be her Hand.
丹妮莉丝·坦格利安任命提利昂为首相
Right now they’re sailing across the Narrow Sea
此时此刻 他们正在渡过狭海
hoping to take back her father’s throne.
志在夺回她父亲的王座
Our little brother
我们的弟弟
the one you love so much
那个你最爱的弟弟
the one you set free
那个你放走的弟弟
the one who murdered our father and our first born son
那个杀死父亲 杀死我们长子的弟弟
now he stands beside our enemies and gives them counsel.
正在我们的敌人身旁 为之出谋划策
He’s out there somewhere at the head of an armada.
他带着一支强大的舰队
Where will they land?
他们会在哪里登陆
Dragonstone.
龙石岛
They have deep water ports for the ships.
那里有可供舰队停泊的深水港
Stannis left the castle unoccupied
史坦尼斯走后城堡无人占领
and that’s where she was born.
而且那里还是她出生之地
Enemies to the east.
东边的敌人
Enemies to the south
南边的敌人
Ellaria Sand and her brood of bitches.
艾拉莉亚·沙德和她的那群小婊♥子
多恩海
Enemies to the west
西边的敌人
Olenna the old cunt.
奥莲娜 那个老贱♥人
Another traitor.
另一个叛徒
高庭
Enemies to the north.
北边的敌人
Ned Stark’s bastard has been named King in the North
奈德·史塔克的私生子当上了北境之王
and that murdering whore Sansa stands beside him.
还有那个杀人的婊♥子珊莎在他身边
Enemies everywhere. We’re surrounded by traitors.
到处都是敌人 我们被叛徒包围了
You’re in command of the Lannister army now.
你现在掌管着兰尼斯特的军队
How do we proceed? Winter is here.
我们该如何进军 凛冬已至
We can’t win a war if we can’t feed our men and our horses.
如果我们喂不饱自己的人马就打不赢这场战争
The Tyrells have the grain the Tyrells have the livestock.
提利尔家手里有粮食和牲畜
Will the Tyrell bannermen stand alongside
提利尔家的封臣会与
a Dothraki horde and Unsullied slave soldiers?
多斯拉克部落和奴隶士兵无垢者共事吗
If they think Daenerys will win.
如果他们认为丹妮莉丝会获胜的话
No one wants to fight on the losing side.
没人愿意为失败的一方而战
Right now we look like the losing side.
现在 我们看起来必败无疑
I’m the Queen of the Seven Kingdoms.
我是七国女王
Three kingdoms at best.
顶多有三国
I’m not sure you understand how much danger we’re in.
我不清楚你是否明白我们现在的处境有多危险
I understand we’re in a war for survival.
我明白我们正面临生死之战
I understand whoever loses dies.
我明白败者必死
I understand whoever wins could launch a dynasty
我明白胜者会建立
that lasts a thousand years.
一个延续千秋万代的王朝
A dynasty for whom?
谁的王朝
Our children are dead.
我们的孩子都死了
We’re the last of us.
只剩下你我了
A dynasty for us then.
那就是你我的王朝
We never talked about Tommen.
我们从没谈过托曼的事
There’s nothing to say.
没什么可谈的
Our baby boy killed himself.
我们的小儿子自杀了
He betrayed me.
他背叛了我
He betrayed us both.
他背叛了我们俩
Should we spend our days mourning the dead
我们要整天悼念逝去之人吗
mother father and all our children?
母亲 父亲 还有我们所有的孩子
Cersei I loved them. I did.
瑟曦 我爱他们 我爱过
But they’re ashes now and we’re still flesh and blood.
但是他们已成灰烬 而你我还活着
We’re the last Lannisters the last ones who count.
我们是最后的兰尼斯特 余者都不重要了
Even Lannisters can’t survive without allies.
即使是兰尼斯特 没有盟友也无法生存
Where are our allies now?
我们的盟友在哪里
You saw what happened to Walder Frey and his family.
你看到瓦德·佛雷和他家族的下场了
I heard.
我听说了
How could we ever trust a man like that? We couldn’t.
我们怎能信任那样一个人 是不能
He was a useless old coward
他是个没用的老懦夫
but the Freys supported us.
但是佛雷家支持过我们
Now they’re all dead.
现在他们都死了
Whoever killed them is no friend of ours.
杀他们的人必定是敌非友
We need allies.
我们需要盟友
Stronger better allies.
更强大 更有价值的盟友
We can’t win this war alone.
我们单枪匹马赢不了这场战争
You think I listened to Father for years
你以为我听了父亲四十年的教导
and learned nothing?
什么都没学到吗
The Greyjoys?
葛雷乔伊
You invited the Greyjoys to King’s Landing?
你邀请葛雷乔伊家来君临
Not all of them. Well it looks like all of them.
不是他们所有人 可看起来是这样
I invited Euron Greyjoy
我邀请了攸伦·葛雷乔伊
the new King of the Iron Islands.
铁群岛的新王
You said yourself we needed stronger better allies.
你自己说的 我们需要更强大更有价值的盟友
There you are. How are they better allies?
就是他们 他们怎么是更有价值的盟友
How are they different from the Freys?
他们跟佛雷家有什么区别
They both broke their promises
他们同样违背了誓言
and murdered their former friends as soon as it suited them.
一旦有利可图便谋害了昔日盟友
So does everyone when it suits them.
每个人一旦有利可图都会这么做
Unlike the Freys they have ships.
跟佛雷家不同的是 他们有船
And they’re good at killing. They’re not good at anything.
而且擅长杀戮 他们一无所长
I know the ironborn. They’re bitter angry little people.
我了解铁民 他们身材矮小 暴戾无常
All they know how to do is
他们只懂得劫掠
steal things they can’t build or grow themselves.
自己造不出和种不活的东西
Euron Greyjoy didn’t come here for that.
攸伦·葛雷乔伊不是为劫掠而来
Oh what did he come here for then?
那他为了什么
A queen.
一位女王
The moment I was chosen Lord of the Iron Islands
我刚被选为铁群岛之王
they turned on me.
他们就背叛了我
Their own uncle.
他们的亲叔叔
They stole my best ships and ran.
他们偷了我最好的几艘船 跑了
Sailed them right across the world
乘着它们漂洋过海
and gave them to the Dragon Queen
将其献给了龙女王
so she could bring her armies here to attack you.
使她得以率军渡海 攻击你们
It’s nothing compared to the treason you suffered
据我所知 跟您的遭遇比起来
at the hands of a family member from what I hear.
我那点众叛亲离算不上什么
But still it bothers me.
但我还是很恼火
Murdering them would make me feel a lot better.
杀了他们能让我好过很多
And since it appears that all our treasonous family members
而且既然那些背叛我们的家人
are fighting for the same side
现在都是一伙的
I thought we rightful monarchs
我想我们两位正统的君主
could murder them together.
应该联合起来剿灭他们
You’re not a rightful monarch though are you?
你不是什么正统的君主吧
The Greyjoys rebelled against
葛雷乔伊家族曾起兵叛乱
the throne for the right to be monarchs
妄图自立为王
but as I recall you were soundly defeated.
但据我所知 你们败得很惨
Come to mention it
说到这个
weren’t you the one who started that rebellion
你不就是那个挑起叛乱
by sailing to Casterly Rock and burning the Lannister fleet?
把船开到凯岩城 烧了兰尼斯特舰队的人吗
You certainly caught us there.
确实打了我们一个措手不及
Very smart move on your part.
在你而言可谓一步好棋
Of course we all made it to the Iron Islands anyway.
当然 我们还是攻克了铁群岛
I was there.
我当时在场
I remember very well.
我记得很清楚
I saw you.
我看到你了
I heard so much talk.
我听过很多传言
The best in the world. No one can stop him.
绝世无双 无人能敌
I didn’t believe it to be honest.
老实说 我先前还不信
But I must say when you rushed through the breach
但我必须承认 当你破墙而入
and started cutting people down…
大杀四方…
it was glorious.
的确荡人心魄
Like a dance.
像一场舞蹈
The people I was cutting down were your own kin.
我杀的可是你的亲族
The place was getting crowded.
反正那地方人太多
I enjoyed watching it. I truly did.
我观赏得非常愉快 真的
And I enjoyed killing Greyjoys.
我也喜欢杀葛雷乔伊家的人
A good thing for me.
对我来说是好事
If you hadn’t crushed us I wouldn’t have gone into exile.
要不是你击溃我们 我也不会走上逃亡之路
If I hadn’t done that
我要是不走
I wouldn’t be the greatest captain on the seas.
就不会成为十四海之内最强大的船长
If not the most humble.
但不是最谦逊的
You’re not humble.
您也不谦逊
You’re the queen of a great nation.
您是广阔国度的女王
You don’t care about the Iron Islands.
您才不稀罕铁群岛
They’re nothing but rocks and bird shit and
那里有的不过是石头 鸟粪…
and a lot of very unattractive people.
和一帮无趣至极的人
The Iron Fleet on the other hand
然而铁舰队
that’s something else entirely.
就是另一回事了
It’s the greatest armada Westeros has ever seen.
它是维斯特洛有史以来最强的舰队
With the Iron Fleet you own the seas.
有了铁舰队 您就拥有了海洋
You can defeat the invaders of the east
您可以打败东方的侵略者
and the pretenders of the north and south.
也可铲除南北方的伪王
What do you want in return?
条件是什么
Ever since I was a little boy
我还是个小男孩时
I wanted to grow up and marry
就希望长大以后
the most beautiful woman in the world.
娶世上最美的女人为妻
So here I am
所以我来了
with a thousand ships
带来一千艘船
and two good hands.
和我健全的双手
I decline your proposal.
我拒绝你的求婚
Why?
为什么
You’re not trustworthy.
你不值得信任
You’ve broken promises to allies before
你曾背弃盟友
and murdered them at the nearest opportunity.
一有机会就杀了他们
You murdered your own brother.
你还杀了你的亲兄弟
You should try it. Feels wonderful.
您也应该试试 感觉好极了
I don’t expect you to trust me outright.
我不指望您立刻相信我
You need proof of my honest intentions.
您需要我自证忠诚可靠
In my experience
以我的经验
the surest way to a woman’s heart is with a gift.
赢得女人心最好的办法就是送礼物
A priceless gift.
一份无价的礼物
I won’t return to King’s Landing
不为您拿到那份礼物
until I have that for you.
我决不回君临
Ah Maester Weyland.
威兰德学士
A drinker’s liver if ever I saw one.
典型的酒鬼肝脏
Weigh that.
称一下
The triumph of transitory pleasures.
一时欢愉的胜利
Mankind’s curse.
人类的诅咒
Archmaester I was wondering…
博士 我在想…
What’s the weight? Um .
多重
I was wondering if you had considered my proposition.
不知道您有没有考虑过我的提议
I don’t remember your proposition.
我不记得你有什么提议
I asked you if in light of what I’ve seen in the North
我问过您 鉴于我在北境所见
if I could have access to the restricted area of the library.
能不能允许我进入图书馆的禁区
That area is reserved for maesters.
禁区是学士们专用的
Are you a maester? No.
你是学士吗 不是
Not a very strong proposition is it?
你的提议不太有说服力 不是吗
Archmaester with respect
博士 无意冒犯
I’ve seen them…
我见过他们
the Army of the Dead.
死人军团
The white walkers.
异鬼
I was sent here to learn how to defeat them
我是被派来学习怎么打败他们的
but everyone in the Citadel
但学城的所有人
those who will even talk to me
起码是愿意和我说话的人
they all doubt the walkers ever existed in the first place.
他们全都质疑异鬼的存在
Everyone in the Citadel doubts everything.
学城的所有人质疑所有事情
It’s their job.
这是他们的本分
But the tales of the Long Night can’t be pure fabrication.
但是长夜的故事不可能全是编的
Too many similarities from unconnected sources.
互不关联的资料里有太多相似的记载
Sources in the restricted area?
禁区里的资料吗
The very same.
正是
And the simplest explanation
你这么执念于异鬼一事
for your grating obsession with the white walkers
最简单的解释就是
is that you’re telling the truth
你在说实话
and that you saw what you say you saw.
如你所说 你确实见过
So you believe me.
所以您相信我
I do.
是的
You’ll finish weighing that heart?
你还不去称那颗心脏
That makes you the only person south of the Twins who does.
那您就是孪河城以南唯一相信我的人
We’re not like the people south of the Twins.
我们和孪河城以南的人不一样
And we’re not like the people north of the Twins.
我们和孪河城以北的人也不一样
In the Citadel we lead different lives for different reasons.
在学城 我们为着不同的信仰过着不同的生活
We are this world’s memory Samwell Tarly.
我们是世界的记忆 山姆威尔·塔利
Without us men would be little better than dogs.
没有我们 人将与犬类无异
Don’t remember any meal but the last
只记得上一顿饭
can’t see forward to any but the next.
只看得见眼前的事
And every time you leave the house and shut the door
每次你离开屋子关上门
they howl like you’re gone forever.
它们都嚎得好像你再也不回来了
When Robert’s Rebellion was raging
劳勃的叛军横扫大地的时候
people thought the end was near.
人们觉得世界末日到了
The end of the Targaryen dynasty. “How will we survive?”
坦格利安王朝要结束了 “我们要怎么活”
When Aegon Targaryen turned his eye westward
当伊耿·坦格利安的目光转向西方
and flew his dragons to Blackwater Rush
乘着巨龙飞临黑水河
The end is near! How will we survive?”
“世界末日来了 我们要怎么活””
And thousands of years before that during the Long Night
几千年前 长夜之时
we can forgive them for thinking it truly was the end.
人们有理由相信那真的是末日
But it wasn’t. None of it was.
但那不是 全都不是
The Wall has stood through it all.
长城一直屹立不倒
And every winter that ever came has ended.
而每一个冬天都结束了
Be a good lad. Clean this up.
乖 收拾干净
Nope.
不行
Nope.
不行
You’re a lucky man.
你这小子真走运
I’ve heard she beat the Hound in single combat.
我听说她单挑打败了猎狗
She’s a very impressive woman.
真是个相当厉害的女人
What do you want Lord Baelish?
你想要什么 贝里席大人
I want you to be happy.
我想要你快乐
I want you to be safe.
我想要你安全
I am safe.
我很安全
I’m at home surrounded by friends.
我在自己家 有朋友陪伴
I have Brienne to protect me from anyone who would harm me.
我有布蕾妮保护 谁也伤不了我
What about happy?
那快乐呢
Why aren’t you happy?
你为什么不快乐
What do you want that you do not have?
你有什么想要却没有的东西
At the moment peace and quiet.
此时此刻 安宁和清静
No need to seize the last word Lord Baelish.
别费心思总结发言了 贝里席大人
I’ll assume it was something clever.
我就当你说了句好听的
My lady.
小姐
My lady.
告辞
Why is he still here?
他为什么还在这里
We need his men.
我们需要他的军队
Without the Vale
要不是谷地支援
Ramsay Bolton would still hold this castle.
这座城堡还被拉姆斯·波顿占领着
Littlefinger saved us.
小指头救了我们
He wants something.
他有所欲求
I know exactly what he wants.
我清楚他的欲求
He rode through the streets of the city*
*他奔驰在城里的街道**
Down from his hill on high*
*离开那高高的山岗**
O’er the winds and the steps and the cobbles*
*马踏过鹅卵石阶小巷**
He rode to a woman’s sigh*
*带他到姑娘的身旁**
For she was his secret treasure*
*她是他珍藏的宝贝呀**
She was his shame and his bliss*
*她是他含羞的期望**
And a chain and a keep are nothing*
*项链和城堡都是空呀**
Compared to a woman’s kiss*
*比不上姑娘的吻好**
For hands of gold are always cold*
*金手触摸冰冰凉呀**
But a woman’s hands are warm*
*而姑娘小掌热乎乎**
For hands of gold are always cold*
*金手触摸冰冰凉呀**
But a woman’s hands are…*
*而姑娘小掌…**
That’s a pretty song.
歌很好听
I’ve never heard it before.
我没听到过
It’s a new one.
是首新歌
Are you hungry? We’ve got some rabbit.
你饿了吗 我们有兔子肉
I don’t want to steal your food.
我不想偷你们的食物
You’re not stealing we’re offering.
不是偷 是我们给的
Come on it’s gonna be a cold night.
来吧 今晚会很冷
You heading south?
你要去南方吗
King’s Landing.
君临
Poor girl.
可怜的姑娘
Not so bad is it?
没那么糟吧
Depends on your taste I guess.
取决于你的喜好
If you like your streets covered
如果你喜欢街上满是
in shit and pig’s blood it’s the town for you.
屎尿和猪血 那很适合你
All my life I wanted to see the Red Keep
我一直想见到红堡
the Sept of Baelor the Dragonpit.
贝勒大圣堂和龙穴
Then when I finally make it
等我终于到了君临
they wouldn’t let me within a mile of the Red Keep
红堡一里之内不得靠近
the Sept of Baelor’s blown to hell
贝勒大圣堂化为了灰烬
and the Dragonpit is a damn ruin.
而龙穴是一堆七零八落的废墟
The people who live there
生活在那里的人
they’d skin you alive if
如果能从你身上搞到两个铜板
they could make two coppers off your hide.
他们会活剥了你
Worst place in the world.
世上最糟糕的地方
What are you doing in the Riverlands?
你们在河间地做什么
There’s been some trouble with the Freys up at the Twins
孪河城的佛雷家遇到了麻烦
so we’re part of the army that’s been sent to keep the peace.
我们是被派去维持治安的一部分军队
Here you go. Guests first.
给 客人优先
Oh no I couldn’t. You don’t have enough.
不 不行 你们不够分
My mother always told me to be kind to strangers.
我母亲一直教导我要对陌生人友好
Strangers will be kind to you.
陌生人就会对你友好
You’re a long way from home.
你们离家很远
I’m sure you’ve had some adventures though.
我敢说你们也有些传奇经历
Yeah endless adventures.
是的 说不完的传奇
They’ll be singing about us for a thousand years.
我们的故事将会千年传唱
The truth is when we left home we couldn’t wait to get away.
事实上 我们离家时迫不及待要走
But now we’ve been gone a while we can’t wait to get home.
如今我们出来了 又迫不及待想回家
I just think about my dad out there on his boat all alone.
我只是想着我爸独自一人在船上
I ought to be out there with him.
我应该陪着他的
My wife just had our first baby.
我妻子刚生下我们第一个孩子
Boy or girl? Oh who knows?
男孩还是女孩 谁知道
You think soldiers get ravens with news from home?
你觉得士兵会有信鸦传递家书吗
I hope it’s a girl. Why?
我希望是个女孩 为什么
Girls take care of their papas when their papas grow old.
女孩会在爸爸年老时照顾他们
Boys just go off to fight in someone else’s wars.
男孩只会跑出去替人卖命打仗
Are you old enough to drink?
你到了喝酒的年纪吗
It’s blackberry wine.
是黑莓酒
I made it myself.
我自己酿的
It’s really good.
很好喝
So why is a nice girl on her own heading to King’s Landing?
一个好姑娘孤身一人去君临做什么
I’m going to kill the queen.
我要去刺杀女王
Bad night to be outdoors.
这天气不适合在外过夜
You’ve got real powerful magic to figure that out.
你可真了不得 竟然能发现这一点
Did the Lord of Light whisper that in your ear?
光之王悄悄告诉你的吗
It’s snowing Thoros. It’s windy.
“天在下雪 索罗斯 风很大”
It’s gonna be a cold night.”
今晚会很冷”
You’re a grouchy old bear aren’t you Clegane?
你是一头暴躁的老狗熊 不是吗 克里冈
You want some rum?
要点朗姆酒吗
Don’t like that shit. It’s too sweet.
不喜欢那玩意儿 太甜了
Why are you always in such a foul mood?
你为什么总是一副臭脾气
Experience.
经历使然
This seems like a good place to spend the night.
在这里过夜好像不错
These people don’t want us here.
这些人不欢迎我们
Seems deserted to me. No livestock.
好像废弃了 没有牲口
No smoke coming from the chimney.
烟囱里没冒烟
I don’t like the look of it.
我不喜欢这里的样子
For a big hard man you scare easy.
你这么个彪形大汉 太容易被吓到了
I’ll tell you what doesn’t scare me
我来告诉你什么吓不到我
bald cocksuckers like you.
你这样的光头傻蛋
You think you’re fooling anyone with that top knot?
你以为那个顶髻能骗得了所有人吗
Bald cunt.
秃头蠢货
Come on.
来吧
Maybe they’ve got some ale hidden away.
没准他们藏了一些麦酒
They don’t.
他们没有
See if there’s a larder.
看看有没有地窖
They always leave something behind.
他们总是会留下一些东西
How do you think it ended for them?
你觉得他们是怎么走的
With death.
死了
Girl died in her father’s arms.
女孩死在父亲的怀里
Both of them covered in blood and a knife at their feet.
他们浑身是血 脚边有一把刀
I’d say they were starving.
我猜他们饿得不行
And rather than let his little girl suffer
他不愿意让小女儿受苦
he ended it for both of them.
索性结果了两人的性命
Doesn’t matter now.
现在不重要了
No doesn’t matter now.
是啊 现在不重要了
I’ve known you a long time Dondarrion.
我认识你很久了 唐德利恩
Aye.
没错
I think the first time we met was at that tournament
我想我们第一次见面是在比武大会上
And I always thought you were dull as dirt.
我一直觉得你庸俗乏味
You’re not bad.
你不坏
I don’t hate you.
我不讨厌你
Don’t like you but you’re not bad.
不喜欢你 但你不坏
Thank you Clegane.
谢谢你 克里冈
That warms the heart.
真暖心
But there’s nothing special about you.
但你没什么特别的
You’re right about that.
你说的没错
So why does the Lord of Light keep bringing you back?
那为什么光之王不停地复活你
I’ve met better men than you
我见过比你更好的人
and they’ve been hanged from crossbeams or beheaded
他们被吊死在大梁上 或被砍头
or just shat themselves to death in a field somewhere.
或在荒郊野外惨兮兮地死掉
None of them came back.
没一个复活
So why you?
你为什么复活
You think I don’t ask myself that?
你以为我没自问过
Every hour of every day?
无时不刻
Why am I here?
我为何还活着
What am I supposed to do?
我该做什么
What does the Lord see in me?
光之王看中了我什么
And?
然后呢
I don’t know.
我不知道
I don’t understand our Lord.
我不理解我们的神
Your Lord.
你的神
I don’t know what He wants from me.
我不知道祂要我怎样
I only know that He wants me alive.
我只知道祂希望我活着
If he’s so all powerful
既然他无所不能
why doesn’t he just tell you what the fuck he wants?
为什么不直接告诉你到底要怎样
Clegane.
克里冈
Come over here.
过来
Don’t worry. The fire won’t bite.
别怕 火又不咬人
I want to show you something.
我有东西给你看
It’s my fucking luck I end up with a band of fire worshippers.
老子掉进崇拜火的人堆里了 真♥他♥妈的走运
Aye.
是啊
Almost seems like divine justice.
苍天有道
There’s no divine justice you dumb cunt.
哪有什么道 你个蠢蛋
If there was you’d be dead…
要是真有 你早死了
and that girl would be alive.
那个丫头还活着
What do you want? Look into the flames.
你要干什么 看着火焰
I don’t want to look in the damn flames.
我才不想看什么该死的火焰
You saw me bring him back from the dead after you cut him down.
你把他砍死后 亲眼看见我把他复活
Don’t you want to know what gave me the power?
不想知道是什么给了我力量吗
I keep asking and no one wants to tell me.
我一直在问 就是没人告诉我
We can’t tell you.
我们没法告诉你
Only the fire can tell you.
只有火焰能告诉你
What do you see?
你看到什么
Logs burning.
柴火在烧
Keep looking.
继续看
What do you see?
你看到什么
Ice.
冰
A wall of ice.
一堵冰墙
The Wall.
是绝境长城
What else?
还有什么
It’s where the Wall meets the sea.
长城与大海相接的地方
There’s a castle there.
有一座城堡
There’s a mountain.
一座山
Looks like an arrowhead.
形状像箭头
The dead are marching past.
死人在行军
Thousands of them.
成千上万
Do you believe me now Clegane?
现在相信我了吗 克里冈
Do you believe we’re here for a reason?
相信我们是背负使命而来了吗
What the hell are you doing Clegane?
你♥他♥妈的在干什么 克里冈
Burying the dead.
埋葬死者
You knew these people.
你认识这些人
Not really.
算不上
We ask the Father to judge us with mercy.
天父 请仁慈地评断我等
We ask the Mother to…
圣母 请…
fuck it I don’t remember the rest.
见鬼 剩下的不记得了
I’m sorry you’re dead.
你们死了我很遗憾
You deserved better.
你们不该如此丧命
Both of you.
两个都是
Mom.
妈
You should really sleep Sam.
你真的该睡了 山姆
The dead don’t.
死人可不睡
Legends of the Long Night.”
《长夜传说》”
The Targaryens used dragonglass to decorate their weapons
坦格利安家族使用龙晶装饰武器
without even knowing what the First Men used it for.
甚至不知道先民这样做的目的
What is it?
这是什么
It’s a map of Dragonstone.
龙石岛的地图
The Targaryens built their first stronghold there
坦格利安家族入侵维斯特洛时
when they invaded Westeros.
在那里修建了第一座要塞
That’s dragonglass?
这是龙晶吗
A mountain of it.
多得不得了
Beneath the ground.
在地底
Stannis told me but I didn’t think…
史坦尼斯告诉过我 但我没想到…
This is important. Jon needs to know.
这很重要 一定要告诉琼恩
Has she come yet?
她来了吗
Who?
谁
The Dragon Queen.
龙女王
Daenerys Stormborn.
风暴降生丹妮莉丝
Haven’t heard anything.
什么都没听说
Shall we begin?
我们开始吧
A Targaryen cannot be trusted.
不能相信坦格利安家的人