Despite appearances, I think you’ll find the city’s on the rise.
尽管表象不佳 我想您会发现城市正在复兴
Perhaps we should take shelter.
或许我们该去避一避
The city’s on the rise?
弥林正在复兴
Meereen is strong.
弥林很强大
Commerce has returned to the markets.
市场已经恢复繁荣
The people are behind you.
人民支持您
Well, not all the people, of course.
当然不是所有人民
No ruler that ever lived had the support of all the people.
世上没哪个统治者能赢得所有人支持
But the rebirth of Meereen is the cause of this violence.
但弥林的重生也是这场战乱的根源
The Masters cannot let Meereen succeed.
奴隶主们不能坐观弥林成功转变
Because if Meereen succeeds, a city without slavery,
如果弥林成功转变成没有奴隶制
a city without Masters…
没有奴隶主的城邦
it proves that no one needs a Master.
就证明了没人需要奴隶主
Good.
很好
Shall we begin?
可以开始了吗
Do we have a plan?
我们有计划吗
I will crucify the Masters.
我要钉死奴隶主
I will set their fleets afire,
烧毁他们的舰队
kill every last one of their soldiers,
杀死他们的每一个士兵
and return their cities to the dirt.
让他们的城市归于尘土
That is my plan.
这就是我的计划
You don’t approve?
你不赞成
You once told me you knew what your father was.
您曾对我说您知道您父亲是怎样的人
Did you know his plans for King’s Landing
您知道兰尼斯特大军兵临城下时
when the Lannister armies were at his gates?
他打算怎样处置君临城吗
Probably not.
大概并不知道
Well, he told my brother and Jaime told me.
他告诉了我哥哥 詹姆又告诉了我
He had caches of wildfire hidden under the Red Keep,
他秘密储存了大量野火 在红堡的地下
the Guildhalls, the Sept of Baelor,
各大会所 贝勒大圣堂
all the major thoroughfares.
每一条主要通道的地下
He would have burned every one of his citizens.
他要烧死城内所有人
The loyal ones and the traitors.
忠诚的臣民和叛徒一道
Every man, woman, and child.
每一个男人 女人和孩子
That’s why Jaime killed him.
所以詹姆才杀了他
This is entirely different.
这完全不是一回事
You’re talking about destroying cities.
您在谈论毁灭城市
It’s not entirely different.
这并非完全不同
I’d like to suggest an alternate approach.
我提议一个变通的方案
Once before, I offered you peace.
我们曾提出与你和平相处
If you had not been so arrogant,
若你不是那么傲慢
you could have returned to your homeland with a fleet of ships.
本可以带一支船队回返故乡的
Instead, you will flee Slaver’s Bay on foot
然而如今你只能徒步逃出奴隶湾
like the beggar queen you are.
正符合你乞丐女王的身份
We are here to discuss terms of surrender,
我们是来谈投降条件的
not to trade insults.
不是来当街对骂的
The terms are simple.
条件很简单
You and your foreign friends will
你和你的外邦朋友
abandon the Great Pyramid and the city of Meereen.
退出大金字塔和弥林城
The Unsullied you stole from Kraznys mo Nakloz
你从克拉兹尼·莫·纳克罗兹那里偷来的无垢者
will remain to be sold again to the highest bidder.
将再次出♥售给出价最高的人
The translator you stole from Kraznys mo Nakloz will remain
你从克拉兹尼·莫·纳克罗兹那里偷来的翻译
to be sold again to the highest bidder.
将再次出♥售给出价最高的人
The dragons beneath the Great Pyramid will be slaughtered.
大金字塔下的龙将被杀死
We obviously didn’t communicate clearly.
我们先前的沟通显然存在误会
We’re here to discuss your surrender, not mine.
我们是来商讨你们的投降条件 不是我的
I imagine it’s difficult
我想这一定很困难
adjusting to the new reality.
接受新的现实
Your reign is over.
你的统治结束了
My reign has just begun.
我的统治才刚刚开始
Dracarys.
龙焰
你们可以选择
为这些从未为你们战斗和死去的奴隶主战死
或者回家去 跟亲人团聚
Thank you for the armada.
多谢你们的舰队
Our queen does love ships.
我们女王的确喜爱战船
Now, last time we spoke, we made a pact.
上一次对话时 我们是达成过协议的
You violated that pact.
你们违反了协议
You declared war upon us.
向我们宣战
Though our queen does have a forgiving nature,
尽管女王陛下天性宽厚
this cannot be forgiven.
此事却不可原谅
Our queen insists that one of you must die
女王坚持你们中的一个必须死
as punishment for your crimes.
作为对你们罪行的惩罚
It always seems a bit abstract, doesn’t it,
感触总不那么真切 是不是
other people dying?
别人要死
Him. He should die.
他 应该他死
Yes, him. He’s not one of us.
对 他死 他不是我们的人
He’s an outsider, a lowborn.
他是个外人 出身低贱
He does not speak for us.
他不能代表我们
Please.
求你
Please.
开恩
Tell your people what happened here.
告诉你的人这里都发生了什么
Tell them you live by the grace of Her Majesty.
告诉他们你还活着是因为陛下的恩典
When they come forward with notions of retribution
若是他们提出报复
or ideas about returning the slave cities to their former glory,
或是想恢复奴隶城邦从前的辉煌
remind them what happened
提醒他们
when Daenerys Stormborn and her dragons came to Meereen.
风暴降生丹妮莉丝和她的龙回到弥林做了什么
You don’t have to be here.
你不必在这里的
Yes, I do.
我必须要在
My beloved wife.
我亲爱的妻子
I’ve missed you terribly.
我好想念你
Thank you for returning Lady Bolton safely.
多谢你把波顿夫人安全送回来
Now, dismount and kneel before me,
下马 给我下跪
surrender your army
让你的军队缴械
and proclaim me the true Lord of Winterfell and Warden of the North.
宣称我是真正的临冬城领主和北境守护
I will pardon you for deserting the Night’s Watch.
我就赦免你背弃守夜人军团的罪
I will pardon these treasonous lords for betraying my house.
我也会赦免这些贵族背叛我家族的谋逆罪
Come, bastard,
得了 野种
you don’t have the men, you don’t have the horses,
你的人手 马匹都不够
and you don’t have Winterfell.
你攻不下临冬城
Why lead those poor souls into slaughter?
何必带这群可怜人来受屠戮
There’s no need for a battle.
没必要开战
Get off your horse and kneel.
下马 下跪吧
I’m a man of mercy.
我是个仁慈的人
You’re right.
你说得对
There’s no need for a battle.
的确没必要开战
Thousands of men don’t need to die.
成千上万的人不必丧命
Only one of us.
你我死一个就行
Let’s end this the old way.
我们以传统的方式了结此事吧
You against me.
我们决斗
I keep hearing stories about you, bastard.
我听到过不少关于你的传闻 野种
The way people in the North talk about you,
北境人把你说得
you’re the greatest swordsman who ever walked.
好像史上最厉害的剑客
Maybe you are that good.
或许你真那么厉害
Maybe not.
或许不是
I don’t know if I’d beat you.
我不知道我能不能打败你
But I know that my army will beat yours.
但我知道我的军队能击败你的军队
I have , men.
我有六千人
You have, what, half that?
你有多少 一半吗
Not even?
还不到吧
Aye, you have the numbers.
对 你的人多
Will your men want to fight for you
要是你的人知道你不肯为他们而战
when they hear you wouldn’t fight for them?
他们还会为你而战吗
He’s good. Very good.
不错啊 厉害
Tell me, will you let your little brother die
告诉我 你会因为骄傲不肯投降
because you’re too proud to surrender?
而让你弟弟枉死吗
How do we know you have him?
我们怎么知道他真在你手里
Now, if you want to save…
如果你想救…
You’re going to die tomorrow, Lord Bolton.
你明天必死无疑 波顿大人
Sleep well.
睡个好觉吧
She’s a fine woman, your sister.
你妹妹是个好女人
I look forward to having her back in my bed.
我很期待她回到我床上来
And you’re all finelooking men.
你们都是相貌堂堂的汉子
My dogs are desperate to meet you.
我的狗都等不及见到你们了
I haven’t fed them for seven days. They’re ravenous.
我七天没喂它们了 它们都饿坏了
I wonder which parts they’ll try first.
不知它们会先吃哪里
Your eyes?
眼睛
Your balls?
卵蛋
We’ll find out soon enough.
我们很快就会知道了
In the morning, then, bastard.
那就早上再见了 野种
If he was smart,
如果他聪明
he’d stay inside the walls of Winterfell and wait us out.
他就该守在临冬城里 耗死我们
That’s not his way. He knows the North is watching.
他不是那种人 他知道北境在看着他
If the other houses sense weakness on his part,
如果其他家族发觉他软弱
they’ll stop fearing him.
他们就不会再惧怕他了
He can’t have that. Fear is his power.
他不能允许那种情况出现 恐惧是他的力量
It’s his weakness, too. His men don’t want to fight for him.
也是他的软肋 他的人并不想替他打仗
They’re forced to fight for him. If they feel the tide turning…
只是被迫参战 如果他们感觉风向变了
It’s not his men that worry me.
让我担心的不是他的人
It’s his horses.
是他的马
I know what mounted knights can do to us.
我知道骑兵对我们的杀伤力
You and Stannis cut through us like piss through snow.
你跟史坦尼斯把我们冲散 就像一泡尿撒进雪地
We’re digging trenches all along our flanks.
我们正在两翼挖战壕
They won’t be able to hit us the way that Stannis hit you,
他们不可能用史坦尼斯的战术对付我们
in a double envelopment.
也就是两翼合围
A pincer move.
钳形夹击
They won’t be able to hit us from the sides.
他们没法从两边攻击我们
Good.
很好
It’s crucial that we let them charge at us.
我们必须等他们先进攻
They’ve got the numbers, we need the patience.
他们人多势众 我们必须有耐心
If we let him buckle our center, he’ll pursue.
如果我们的中军佯装败走 他会乘胜追击
Then we’ll have him surrounded on three sides.
到时候我们就三面合围
Did you really think that cunt would fight you mantoman?
你真的认为那个混♥蛋会跟你单挑吗
No.
不
But I wanted to make him angry.
但我想激怒他
I want him coming at us full tilt.
我要他全力进攻
We should all get some sleep.
我们都应该去睡一会儿
Rest, Jon Snow. We need you sharp tomorrow.
去睡吧 琼恩·雪诺 明天要看你的表现
So you’ve met the enemy,
你见了敌人
drawn up your battle plans.
拟定了战术
Aye, for what they’re worth.
是啊 尽力了
You’ve known him for the space of a single conversation,
你对他的了解只是通过一次对话
you and your trusted advisors,
你和你的心腹顾问
and you sit around making your plans
坐在一起制定计划
on how to defeat a man you don’t know.
试图打败一个你不了解的人
I lived with him.
我曾跟他一起生活
I know the way his mind works.
我了解他的想法
I know how he likes to hurt people.
我知道他有多喜欢伤害别人
Did it ever once occur to you that I might have some insight?
你就没有想过 我可能看得更透彻吗
You’re right.
你说得对
You think he’s going to fall into your trap.
你认为他会掉进你的圈套
He won’t. He’s the one who lays traps.
不会的 他才是设圈套的人
He’s overconfident. He plays with people.
他太自负 他最会耍人
He’s far better at it than you.
这方面他比你厉害得多
He’s been doing it all his life.
因为他一辈子都在干这个
Aye, and what have I been doing all my life?
是啊 那我这辈子干什么了
Playing with broomsticks?
耍扫帚吗
I fought beyond the Wall against worse than Ramsay Bolton.
我在长城外对抗比拉姆斯·波顿更可怕的敌人
I’ve defended the Wall from worse than Ramsay Bolton.
我抵挡比拉姆斯·波顿更可怕的敌人守住长城
You don’t know him.
你不了解他
All right, tell me.
那好 告诉我
What should we do? How do we get Rickon back?
我们该怎么办 怎么救回瑞肯
We’ll never get him back.
我们救不了他
Rickon is Ned Stark’s trueborn son,
瑞肯是奈德·史塔克的嫡子
which makes him a greater threat to Ramsay
他对拉姆斯的威胁比你这个私生子
than you, a bastard, or me, a girl.
和我这个女孩大得多
As long as he lives,
只要他还活着
Ramsay’s claim to Winterfell will be contested,
拉姆斯统治临冬城的资格就会受到质疑
which means he won’t live long.
也就是说 他活不长
We can’t give up on our brother.
我们不能抛弃我们的弟弟
Listen to me, please. He wants you to make a mistake.
听我说 求你了 他想让你犯错
Of course he does. What should I do differently?
他当然想 可我还能怎么办
I don’t know! I don’t know anything about battles.
我不知道 我对战争一窍不通
Just don’t do what he wants you to do.
只是请你不要正中他的下怀
Aye, that’s good advice.
真是个好建议
You think that’s obvious?
你认为这是明摆着的事吗
Well, it is a bit obvious.
这当然是明摆着的
If you had asked for my advice earlier,
如果你早些征求我的意见
I would have told you not to attack Winterfell
我会建议你不要攻打临冬城
until we had a larger force, or is that obvious, too?
先集结更多兵力 这也是明摆着的吧
When will we have a larger force?!
我们何时才能有更多兵力
We’ve pleaded with every house that’ll have us.
能求援的家族我们都找过了
The Blackfish can’t help us.
黑鱼帮不了我们
We’re lucky to have this many men.
有现在这些人已经够幸运了
It’s not enough! No, it’s not enough. It’s what we have!
这还不够 当然不够 但我们只有这些
Battles have been won against greater odds.
兵力更悬殊的战争也有人打赢过
If Ramsay wins,
如果拉姆斯赢了
I’m not going back there alive.
我不会活着回去
Do you understand me?
你明白我的意思吗
I won’t let ever let him touch you again.
我不会让他再碰你
I’ll protect you, I promise.
我会保护你 我保证
No one can protect me.
没人能保护我
No one can protect anyone.
谁也保护不了谁
You think there’s hope?
你觉得有赢面吗
I’ve never seen these Bolton fuckers fight.
我从没见过波顿家的混♥蛋打仗
And they’ve never seen the free folk fight,
他们也从没见过自由民打仗
so, yes, there’s hope.
所以是的 我认为有
You want to avenge your king, don’t you?
你想为你的国王报仇 对吧
It wasn’t the Boltons defeated Stannis.
打败史坦尼斯的不是波顿家
It was Stannis himself.
而是史坦尼斯自己
I loved the man.
我敬爱那个人
He lifted me up and made me something.
他提携了我 给了我用武之地
But he had demons in his skull whispering foul things.
但有魔鬼在他脑袋里灌输邪门歪道
You saw these demons? What?
你见过那些魔鬼吗 什么
No, it’s a manner of speaking.
不 只是一种形容
Not… actual demons.
不是…真的魔鬼
Well, you loved that cunt Stannis
好吧 你敬爱史坦尼斯那个混账
and I loved the man he burned.
而我敬爱被他烧死的那个人
Mance didn’t have demons in his skull.
曼斯脑袋里可没有魔鬼
He didn’t torch people or listen to some red witch.
他没把人烧死 也没听信什么红女巫
I believed in him.
我曾经相信他
I thought he was the man to lead us through the Long Night.
以为他就是那个带领我们度过长夜的人
But I was wrong just like you.
但我错了 跟你一样
Maybe that was our mistake, believing in kings.
也许我们错在相信那些国王
Jon Snow’s not a king.
琼恩·雪诺不是国王
No, he’s not.
对 他不是
I need a good drink to help me sleep the night before a fight.
大战前夜我得好好喝一杯才能入睡
You want some?
你想来点儿吗
I have a jug of sour goat’s milk
我有罐酸羊奶
stronger than any of that grape water
比你们这些南方佬喜欢吮的
you southern twats like sucking on.
任何一种葡萄水都有劲儿
No, thanks. It does sound delicious,
谢谢 不用了 听起来不错
but I better keep a clear head.
但是我得保持清醒
I can never sleep the night before a battle.
大战前夜我从来都睡不着
So what do you do all night?
那你晚上做什么
I walk.
散步
Think and walk.
思考和散步
Think and walk until I’m far enough away from camp
一直走到离营地足够远的地方
that no one can hear me shitting my guts out.
就没人听到我把肠子都拉出来的声音了
Happy shitting.
祝你拉得愉快
My lady.
女士
You weren’t at the war council.
你没参加作战会议
I’m not a soldier.
我不是战士
Any advice?
你有什么建议吗
Don’t lose.
别打输了
If I do, if I fall…
如果输了 如果我死了…
don’t bring me back.
不要复活我
I’ll have to try.
我将必须一试
I’m ordering you not to bring me back.
我命令你不准复活我
I am not your servant, Jon Snow.
我不是你的仆人 琼恩·雪诺
You’re in my camp. I’m the commander.
你在我的营地里 我是指挥官
I serve the Lord of Light.
我侍奉光之王
I do what he commands.
我依从他的命令行事
How do you know what he commands?
你怎么得知他的命令
I interpret his signs…
我尽可能地…
as well as I can.
解读他的启示
If the Lord didn’t want me to bring you back,
如果光之王不想让我复活你
how did I bring you back?
我怎会成功呢
I have no power.
我自身没有力量
Only what he gives me and he gave me you.
只有他赐予我的 他将你赐给我
Why?
为什么
I don’t know.
我不知道
Maybe you’re only needed for
或许你仅仅是
this small part of his plan and nothing else.
他计划所需的一个小小角色罢了
Maybe he brought you here to die again.
或许他将你带来此地再死一次
What kind of god would do something like that?
什么样的神会做出这种事来
The one we’ve got.
我们的神
Last time we saw each other was at Winterfell, yes?
我们上次相见还是在临冬城 对吧
You were making jokes about my height, I seem to recall.
我好像记得你还嘲笑过我的身高
Everyone who makes a joke about a dwarf’s height
拿侏儒的身高开玩笑的人
thinks he’s the only person
个个都以为
ever to make a joke about a dwarf’s height.
只有自己想得到那些玩笑
The height of nobility,” “A man of your stature,”
“贵族的高度” “像你这么高的人””
Someone to look up to.”
“一个需要仰视的人””
You’re all making the same five or six jokes.
开来开去都是那五六个玩笑
It was a long time ago. It was.
那是很久以前的事情了 没错
And how have things been going for you since then?
后来你过得怎么样
Not so well, I gather.
我猜不怎么样
Can’t imagine you would have murdered the Stark boys
很难想象如果一切顺利的话
if things had been going well.
你会去杀史塔克家的两个男孩
I didn’t murder the Stark boys.
我没杀那两个男孩
But I did things that were just as bad or worse.
但是我作过的恶有过之而无不及
And he paid for them.
而且已经付出了代价
Doesn’t seem like it.
看不出来
He’s still alive.
他这不活得好好的
It was complicated for you, I’m sure,
我相信 在临冬城长大
growing up at Winterfell.
对你而言不容易
Never quite knowing who you were.
不太确定自己的身份
But then, we all live complicated lives, don’t we?
但我们的人生都不太容易 不是吗
You’ve brought us ships from the Iron Fleet
你为我们带来铁舰队的一百艘船
with men to sail them.
还有水手
In return, I expect you want me to support your claim
我想 你希望获得的回报是
to the throne of the Iron Islands?
我支持你登上铁群岛的王座
Not my claim. Hers.
不是我 是她
And what’s wrong with you?
为什么不是你
I’m not fit to rule.
我不适合统治
We can agree upon that at least.
至少在这一点上我们能达成一致
Has the Iron Islands ever had a queen before?
铁群岛以前有过女王吗
No more than Westeros.
不比维斯特洛多
Our Uncle Euron returned home after a long absence.
我们的叔叔攸伦失踪很久后回来了
He murdered our father and took the Salt Throne from Yara.
他杀死了我们的父亲 夺走了雅拉的盐王座
He would have murdered us if we’d stayed.
如果我们不走 他还会杀死我们
Lord Tyrion tells me your father was a terrible king.
提利昂大人说你们的父亲是个很糟糕的国王
You and I have that in common.
在这件事上我们是一样的
We do.
确实
And both murdered by a usurper as well.
并且他们都被篡夺者杀害
Will their ships be enough?
他们的船够吗
With the former Masters’ fleet, possibly.
加上原来奴隶主们的船 也许够
Barely.
勉强够
There are more than ships in the Iron Fleet.
铁舰队的船不止一百艘
There are and Euron is building more.
确实 并且攸伦还在造更多的船
He’s going to offer them to you.
他打算带给您
So why shouldn’t I wait for him?
那我为什么不等他呢
The Iron Fleet isn’t all he’s bringing.
他想给您的不只是铁舰队
He also wants to give you…
他还想给您…
His big cock, I think he said.
他的大♥屌 我想这是他的原话
Euron’s offer is also an offer of marriage, you see.
攸伦的提议 同时也是婚约
You won’t get one without the other.
两者不可只取其一
And I imagine your offer is free of any marriage demands?
我想你的提议不包括婚约吧
I never demand, but I’m up for anything, really.
我没这个要求 但我怎样都行 真的
He murdered our father and would have murdered us.
他杀了我们的父亲 还打算杀我们
He’ll murder you as soon as you have what he wants.
一旦您有了他想要的 他也会杀了您
The Seven Kingdoms.
七大王国
All of them.
全部
And you don’t want the Seven Kingdoms?
你们不想要七国吗
Your ancestors defeated ours and took the Iron Islands.
您的祖先打败了我们的祖先 夺走了铁群岛
We ask you to give them back.
我们请您还给我们
And that’s all?
就这样
We’d like you to help us murder an uncle or two
我们希望您帮忙杀死一两个
who don’t think a woman’s fit to rule.
认为女人不适合统治的叔叔
Reasonable.
合情合理
What if everyone starts demanding their independence?
要是所有人都开始要求独立呢
She’s not demanding, she’s asking.
她不是在要求 是请求
The others are free to ask as well.
别人也可以请求
Our fathers were evil men, all of us here.
我们的父亲是邪恶之人 在座的概无例外
They left the world worse than they found it.
他们让这个世界变得越来越糟糕
We’re not going to do that.
我们不会这样
We’re going to leave the world better than we found it.
我们会让这个世界变得越来越好
You will support my claim as queen of the Seven Kingdoms
你将支持我为七国的女王
and respect the integrity of the Seven Kingdoms.
并遵守七国一体的原则
No more reaving, roving, raiding, or raping.
不许再行奸淫劫掠之事
That’s our way of life.
那是我们的生活方式
No more.
不再是了
No more.
不再是了
Do you like games, little man?
喜欢游戏吗 小家伙
Let’s play a game.
我们玩个游戏
Run to your brother.
跑向你的哥哥
The sooner you make it to him,
你越早跑过去
the sooner you get to see him again.
就能越早跟他重逢
That’s it.
就这样
That’s the game.
游戏就这么玩
Easy.
很简单
Ready?
准备好了吗
Go.
去吧
No, you have to run, remember?
不 你得跑 记得吗
Those are the rules.
那是游戏规则
Don’t.
不要
Prepare to charge.
准备冲锋
Prepare to charge!
准备冲锋
Draw! Draw!
拉 拉
Draw!
拉
Loose!
放
Go!
冲
Go! Go! Follow your commander!
冲 跟上你们的指挥官
Run and fight!
冲啊 杀啊
Nock!
搭弓
Draw! Draw!
拉 拉
Loose! Loose!
放 放
Now.
上
Cavalry, charge!
骑兵 冲锋
Nock! Nock!
搭弓 搭弓
Nock! Nock!
搭弓 搭弓
Draw! Draw!
拉 拉
Draw! Draw!
拉 拉
We’ll just kill our own men. Stand down.
我们会射中自己人 放下
Loose! Loose!
放 放
Get word…
去传话…
No!
不要
Loose!
放
Loose! Loose!
放 放
Loose! Loose!
放 放
We may as well be taking shits back here.
我们这么等着跟蹲坑拉屎有啥区别
Follow!
跟着我
It’s time, go.
是时候了 上
Who owns the North? We do!
谁拥有北境 我们
Who owns the North? We do!
谁拥有北境 我们
Show me!
让我看看
Infantry, advance!
步兵 前进
With me, lads! Break their line!
跟着我 小子们 冲破他们的阵线
Help me!
救命
Tormund! Get him back!
托蒙德 把他弄回去
Infantry, advance.
步兵 前进
Both sides!
两边
Fall back!
后退
Fall back!
后退fuck this, come on!
去他的 来
We’re going home!
我们回家
Open the gate!
开门
Archers to the wall.
弓手上城墙
Their army’s gone. Our army’s gone.
他们的军队没了 我们的军队没了
We have Winterfell.
我们有临冬城
They don’t have the men for a siege. All we have to do is wait.
他们没有人手攻城 我们只用等着就行
Archers!
弓手
To the wall!
上城墙
You suggested oneonone combat, didn’t you?
你建议一对一决斗 是吗
I’ve reconsidered.
我重新考虑过了
I think that sounds like a wonderful idea.
我认为这是个很好的主意
We’re going to bury my brother in the crypt
我要把我弟弟安葬在墓窖里
next to my father.
在父亲身边
Jon.
琼恩
Where is he?
他在哪里
Sansa.
珊莎
Hello, Sansa.
你好 珊莎
Is this where I’ll be staying now?
这就是我要待的地方吗
No.
不
Our time together is about to come to an end.
我们在一起的时光就要到头了
That’s all right.
没关系
You can’t kill me.
你不能杀我
I’m part of you now.
我已经是你的一部分了
Your words will disappear.
你的话会烟消云散
Your house will disappear.
你的家族会湮没无名
Your name will disappear.
你的姓氏会消逝无踪
All memory of you will disappear.
所有关于你的记忆都将磨灭无痕
My hounds will never harm me.
我的猎犬绝不会伤害我
You haven’t fed them in seven days.
你七天没喂过它们了
You said it yourself.
你自己说的
They’re loyal beasts.
它们很忠诚
They were.
的确
Now they’re starving.
现在它们饿坏了
Sit.
坐
Down.
趴下
Down!
趴下
Down! Down!
趴下 趴下
Down!
趴下