That’s it. Get it right to the top.
就这样 送上去
Steady. Steady.
稳住 慢慢来
Up she goes.
上去了
Hey, come on. Put your back into it, huh?
喂 使把子力气
Here you are, son.
给 小子
Oh, gentlemen, please. To my right.
先生们 你们先 右边
And you lot, come on. Come on, get it moving.
你们 快快 动起来
Come on, come on.
快快
In all my days I’ve never seen a man swing an ax like that.
我一辈子也没见过有人能这样抡斧子
How many men did it take to cut you down?
多少人才砍倒的你
Just one.
就一个
He must have been some kind of monster.
那他肯定壮得赛过畜生
He was a woman.
是个娘们
I think some of the men are a bit afraid of you.
我想部分人有点怕你
I’m used to it.
我习惯了
When I found you, I thought you’d been dead for days.
当初发现你的时候 我还以为你死掉几天了
The way you were stinking already
你当时臭气熏天
and you had bugs all over you
满身都是虫子
and bone was coming through right there.
骨头都从这里穿出来了
I was gonna give you a proper burial and then you coughed.
正打算好好埋了你 你咳嗽了一声
Oh, nearly shit myself.
我差点儿拉在裤子里
I reckoned you were gonna die by the time I loaded you on the wagon,
我把你弄上马车时又以为你要死了
but you didn’t.
可你没死
Now, I reckoned you’d die a dozen more times over the next few days,
那几天里我有几十次以为你要死了
but you didn’t. What kept you going?
可你都没死 你靠什么撑下来的
Hate.
仇恨
No, there’s a reason you’re still here.
不 你还活着一定有其缘由
Aye, there’s a reason. I’m a big fucker and I’m tough to kill.
可不是有吗 老子命硬就是弄不死
No, a reason.
不 是缘由
Gods aren’t done with you yet.
诸神对你还有安排
I’ve heard that before.
这话我从前听过
Man was talking about a different god, though.
不过那家伙当时说的是别的神
Well, maybe he was right.
或许他说对了
I don’t know much about the gods.
我对诸神也不是很了解
You’re in the wrong line of work.
你可入错行了
Oh, there’s plenty of pious sons of bitches
有不少自命虔诚的龟儿子
who think they know the word of god or gods.
以为自己懂得神或者诸神的旨意
I don’t. I don’t even know their real names.
我就不懂 我连真神叫什么都不知道
Maybe it is the Seven. Or maybe it’s the old gods.
也许是七神 也许是旧神
Or maybe it’s the Lord of Light.
也许是光之王
Or maybe they’re all the same fucking thing.
又或许他们全是一个玩意儿
I don’t know.
我不知道
What matters, I believe,
我相信 真正重要的
is that there’s something greater than us.
是有一种高于我们的存在
And whatever it is, it’s got plans for Sandor Clegane.
甭管它是什么 它对桑铎·克里冈自有安排
You didn’t know me back in my time.
你又不知道当年的我
You don’t know the things I’ve done.
不知道我做过什么
I’ve heard stories.
我听过传闻
If the gods are real…
如果诸神真的存在
why haven’t they punished me?
为什么还不惩罚我
They have.
他们已经惩罚你了
Your Grace.
陛下
What are we reading today?
今天读什么
The Book of the Mother, Your Holiness.
《圣母之书》 主教大人
Chapter three, verse .
第三章 第十二节
As water rounds the stones, smoothing”
“如同石在水中”smoothing what was jagged, so does a woman’s love
磨平棱角 妇人的爱”
calm a man’s brute nature.
能安抚男人的残忍天性
A wife salves her husband’s wounds,
妻子为丈夫的伤口敷药
a mother sings her son to sleep.”
母亲唱歌送儿子入梦”
You learn quickly.
您学得很快
There are some who know every verse of the sacred text,
有些人熟读宗教经♥典
but don’t have a drop of the Mother’s mercy in their blood
血液中却无一丝圣母的慈悲
and savages who can’t read at all
也有大字不识的粗人
who understand the Father’s wisdom.
却懂得天父的智慧
For years I pretended to love the poor, the afflicted.
多年来我装作关爱穷苦人 染病的人
I had pity for them, but I never loved them.
我可怜他们 却从没爱过他们
They disgusted me.
他们令我厌恶
They are hard to love.
要爱他们很难
The poor disgust us because they are us,
穷人令我们厌恶 因为他们就是我们
shorn of our illusions.
剥去光鲜外表的我们
They show us what we’d look like without our fine clothes.
他们让我们知道 没有锦衣华服的自己是什么模样
How’d we smell without perfume.
没有香水的自己是什么味道
Can I ask you about a personal matter?
能问您一件私事吗
Of course.
当然
The king mentioned that since your reunion,
国王提到 自从团聚之后
you haven’t joined him in the marriage bed.
您还没有与他圆房
No.
没有
You have a duty, Your Grace.
您是有责任的 陛下
To your husband, your king, your country,
对您的丈夫和国王 对您的王国
to the gods themselves.
对诸神的责任
It’s just…
只是…
the desires that once drove me no longer do.
那些曾经驱使我的欲望 已经消失了
Congress does not require desire
交合不一定要有欲望
on the woman’s part, only patience.
对妇人而言 耐心就足够了
The king must have an heir
我们的善业要继续下去
if we are to continue our good work.
国王必须有继承人
Forgive me.
请您原谅
Sometimes the true path is hard to find.
有时通向真理的道路难以找寻
Hard to find
找到它难
and harder still to walk upon.
坚持走下去更难
But you’ve made great progress.
但您已经有了很大的进步
I only pray your grandmother follows your lead.
我祈祷您的祖母能跟上您的脚步
My grandmother?
我祖母
Yes.
是的
The Queen of Thorns is a remarkable woman,
荆棘女王是个了不起的女人
a strong woman,
一个坚强的女人
and an unrepentant sinner.
也是一个执迷不悟的罪人
You must teach her the new way
您要带她走上新的道路
as she taught you the old.
正如她当初教你
Or I fear for her safety,
否则我担心她的安危
body and soul.
身体和灵魂
Does it move or talk?
这货会动会说话吗
I want to speak with you alone.
我要跟你单独说话
Septa Unella has been my true friend and counselor.
乌尼亚修女是我的好友 给我谏言
Oh, this is madness!
真是疯了
You’re not in your sanctuary now, my dear.
这儿不是你的圣殿 亲爱的
All I have to do is whistle
我只需要吹个口哨
and my men will stroll in here and bash you about…
我的人就会进来 打得你头破血流
Grandmother. …until I tell them to stop.
祖母 直到我叫他们停手
If I tell them to stop.
如果我会叫他们停手的话
You could use a good bashing. Grandmother, please.
你需要好好挨顿打 祖母 别这样
What have they done to you?
他们把你怎么了
You marched against the High Sparrow,
您出兵针对大♥麻雀
against the Faith. We marched for you.
攻击教团 那是为了你
The gods could have punished you and Father, but they didn’t.
诸神本可以惩罚您和父亲 但他们没有
They showed mercy. And what about your brother?
他们宽恕了你们 那你哥哥呢
What mercy did they show him?
诸神对他仁慈了吗
Loras’s only hope is to confess his crimes and repent.
洛拉斯必须供认并忏悔罪行
If he does, the Faith will allow him to return to Highgarden.
那样 教团便会允许他返回高庭
He’ll have to renounce his name and title…
他得放弃自己的头衔和继承权
Have you lost your mind? …and live his life as a penitent.
你疯了吗 作为忏悔者度过终生
He is the heir to Highgarden, the future of House Tyrell.
他是高庭的继承人 是提利尔家族的未来
He can begin again.
他可以焕然新生
As a mindless fanatic.
变成个无脑狂徒
As a free man.
做一个自由人
You will leave for Highgarden today.
你今天就启程去高庭
There is no law that says you must stay here.
没有法律规定你必须待在这里
I am the queen.
我是王后
It is my duty to serve my husband the king.
服侍我夫君 国王是我的责任
But you should leave, Grandmother.
但您该走了 祖母
Your place is at home.
您应该待在家里
I will never leave you. Never.
我绝不会离开你的 绝不
You must.
您必须走
Go home.
回家吧
Find comfort in prayer and good works.
在祈祷和善行中寻求安慰
The Mother watches over us all.
圣母会照看我们每个人
I’ll see you soon, my dear.
我们很快还会再见 亲爱的
Seven blessings to you, Grandmother.
七神保佑您 祖母
Shall we pray?
我们祈祷吧
We said we’d fight with you, King Crow,
乌鸦大王 我们说过等时机到来
when the time comes and we meant it,
会跟你并肩作战 那是真心话
but this isn’t what we agreed to.
但我们说好的可不是这个
These aren’t white walkers.
他们不是异鬼
This isn’t an army of the dead.
不是死人军团
This isn’t our fight.
这场仗与我们无关
If it weren’t for him, none of us would be here.
如果不是他 我们就不会站在这里
All of you would be meat in the Night King’s army.
你们早就全是夜王大军中的行尸走肉了
And I’d be a pile of charred bones just like Mance.
我会像曼斯那样成为一堆焦骨
Remember Mance’s camp?
记得曼斯的营地吗
It stretched all the way to the horizon.
浩浩荡荡 一眼望不到尽头
And look at us now.
再看看我们现在的样子
Look what’s left of us.
看看我们还剩下什么
And if we lose this, we’re gone.
如果再失去这些人 我们就没了
Dozens of tribes, hundreds of generations.
几十个部落 数百代人
Be like we were never there at all.
就像我们从未存在过一般
We’ll be the last of the free folk.
我们将是最后一代自由民
That’s what’ll happen to you if we lose.
要是这场仗我们输了才真的会那样
The Boltons, the Karstarks, the Umbers,
波顿家族 卡史塔克家族 安柏家族
they know you’re here.
他们知道你们来了
They know that more than half of you are women and children.
他们知道你们超过半数是妇孺
After they finish with me, they’ll come for you.
等他们干掉我 就会冲你们来
You’re right.
你说得对
This isn’t your fight.
这场仗与你们无关
You shouldn’t have to come to Winterfell with me.
你们不必跟我去临冬城
I shouldn’t be asking you.
我也不该来找你们
It’s not the deal we made.
当初说好的不是这样
I need you with me if we’re going to beat them,
但想打败他们 我就需要你们
and we need to beat them if you’re going to survive.
而你们想生存下去 我们就得打败他们
The crows killed him because he spoke for the free folk
乌鸦杀了他 就因为他为自由民说话
when no other southerners would.
其他南方佬都不肯
He died for us.
他为我们死过
If we are not willing to do the same for him, we’re cowards.
如果我们不愿为他牺牲 我们就是懦夫
And if that’s what we are,
如果我们是懦夫
we deserve to be the last of the free folk.
那我们活该成为最后的自由民
Snow.
雪诺
Are you sure they’ll come?
你确定他们会来吗
We’re not clever like you southerners.
我们不像你们南方佬那么聪明
When we say we’ll do something, we do it.
我们说到 就会做到
I heard you were leaving King’s Landing.
听说你要离开君临城
That is hardly your concern.
这与你无关
Your grandson is still a prisoner.
你孙子还被人囚禁
You’ll leave him rotting in a cell?
你要丢下他在牢里发霉吗
Loras rots in a cell because of you.
洛拉斯在牢里是因为你
The High Sparrow rules this city because of you.
大♥麻雀能统治这座城市是因为你
Our two ancient houses face collapse because of you
我们两个古老的家族面临毁灭 也是因为你
and your stupidity.
因为你的愚蠢
You’re right.
你说得对
I made a terrible mistake.
我犯了大错
I carry it with me every single day.
我每天都背负着它
Good.
很好
I delivered an army of fanatics onto our doorstep.
我把一支狂徒大军招进家门
And now we must fight them together.
现在 我们得合力对抗他们
We need each other.
我们需要彼此
I wonder if you’re the worst person I’ve ever met.
不知道你是不是我见过的最坏的人
At a certain age, it’s hard to recall.
人老了 记不太清了
But the truly vile do stand out through the years.
然而真正厌恶的事经年亦记忆犹新
Do you remember the way you smirked at me
还记得当初我孙子孙女被拖进牢房时
when my grandson and granddaughter were dragged off to their cells?
你冲我得意地笑吗
I do. I’ll never forget it.
我记得 我永远忘不了
You love your granddaughter.
你爱你的孙女
I love my son.
我爱我的儿子
It’s the only truth I know.
那是我唯一所知的真相
We must defend them.
我们必须保护他们
I’m leaving this wretched city as fast as I can
我要尽快离开这座可恶的城市
before that shoeless zealot throws me into one of his cells.
趁那不♥穿鞋的狂徒还没把我也丢进牢里
If you’re half as bright as you think you are,
若你有自以为的一半聪明
you’ll find a way out of here, too.
你也会想办法离开
Never.
决不
I’ll never leave my son.
我决不会离开我的儿子
What’ll you do, then?
那你打算怎么办
You have no support. Not anymore.
你孤立无援 什么也没有
Your brother’s gone. The High Sparrow saw to that.
你弟弟走了 大♥麻雀把他遣走了
The rest of your family have abandoned you.
你家族的其他人抛弃了你
The people despise you.
人民鄙视你
You’re surrounded by enemies, thousands of them.
你的周围都是敌人 成千上万
You’re going to kill them all by yourself?
你要凭一己之力把他们全杀了吗
You’ve lost, Cersei.
你输了 瑟曦
It’s the only joy I can find in all this misery.
这是我在这场悲剧中找到的唯一乐趣
Pick the pace up.
快点
Keep going.
别停下
Keep it moving!
继续走
Now, that is a sorry attempt at a siege.
这围城可真不像样
Someone needs to teach those sad twats how to dig trenches.
得有人去教教那些可悲的白♥痴怎么挖战壕
Someone certainly does.
确实得有人去教
Oh, no. Not me.
不 我不去
I’m just an upjumped sellsword.
我只是个得势的雇佣兵
You’re an anointed knight. There’s quite a difference.
你是受封的骑士 两者天差地别
Aye, knights don’t get paid.
是啊 骑士干活没钱赚
You have better instincts than any officer
你的直觉比兰尼斯特军中的
in the Lannister army.
任何将官都要敏锐
That’s like saying I have a bigger cock
这话就像是说我的老二
than anyone in the Unsullied army.
比无垢者军中的任何一人都大
I expect to command all the Lannister forces before long.
估计不久后兰尼斯特的军队都将归我统帅
You can be the right hand I lost.
你可以做我失去的右手
You promised me a lordship and a castle
你曾许诺封我当贵族 住城堡
and a highborn beauty for a wife.
还能讨个名门美妞做老婆
And you’ll get all three. A Lannister always
这三样你都会有的 兰尼斯特有…
Don’t say it. Don’t fucking say it.
别说了 别他娘的说了
Come out and fight us, Blackfish.
出来迎战 黑鱼
We have Lord Edmure.
艾德慕大人在我们手上
Yield the castle or we’ll hang him.
弃城投降 否则我们就吊死他
This is your last warning.
这是最后一次警告
Yield the castle.
弃城投降
You think I won’t do it, old man?
你以为我不敢吗 老头
I sliced your niece’s throat from ear to ear.
我把你侄女的喉咙割了一道大口子
And where were you? Running and hiding like a fucking coward.
当时你在哪儿 像个懦夫一样偷偷逃了
Yield the castle or I cut his throat.
弃城投降 否则我割了他的喉咙
Go on, then. Cut his throat.
割啊 割了他的喉咙
Lothar, is it?
你叫罗索 对吧
Ser Jaime.
詹姆爵士
We didn’t know you were coming.
我们不知道您要来
Cause you didn’t set a proper perimeter.
因为你没做好周边的警戒’
You just allowed , men to approach unchallenged.
你放八千士兵大摇大摆闯进来
Good thing we’re friends
好在我们是友军
or we’d be fucking you in the ass right now.
否则你们这会儿得拿屁♥股迎敌了
Have Lord Edmure bathed and fed.
给艾德慕大人洗个澡 吃点东西
Walder.
瓦德
Edmure is a prisoner of House Frey.
艾德慕是佛雷家族的俘虏
Only a fool makes threats he’s not prepared to carry out.
只有蠢货才拿自己没法实现的事威胁人
Now let’s say I threatened to hit you
比如我现在威胁你
unless you shut your mouth, but you kept talking.
不闭嘴就打你 但你还是说个不停
What do you think I’d do? I don’t give a rat’s
你觉得我会怎么做 我他妈才不…
I’m here by the king’s command to take back this castle.
我奉国王的命令夺回这座城堡
Have him bathed and fed.
给他洗个澡 吃点东西
Unless you’d like to take his place.
除非你想跟他一样
Apologies, Ser Jaime.
抱歉 詹姆爵士
Do as he says.
按他说的做
The siege is now under my command.
现在围城战由我指挥
The next time the Blackfish looks out from those ramparts,
下次黑鱼上城墙查看的时候
he’ll see an army at his gates, not whatever this is.
他会看见一支军队 而不是乌合之众
Have your lads start digging perimeter trenches.
让你的人在周围挖战壕
Set pickets every hundred yards.
每隔一百码安置岗哨
And work doubletime on those siege towers and trebuchets.
加快搭建攻城塔和投石机的速度
Those are our siege towers
那是我们的攻城塔…
As I said, the siege is under my command.
我说了 围城战由我指挥
If that’s not to your liking, go home.
你要是不乐意 回家去
Get word to the Blackfish.
给黑鱼传话
I want a parley.
我要跟他谈判
A parley or a fight?
谈判还是决斗
He’s an old man.
他是个老头
You’ve got one hand.
你就一只手
My money’s on the old boy.
我赌他胜
Lady Mormont.
莫尔蒙小姐
Welcome to Bear Island.
欢迎来到熊岛
I remember when you were born, my lady.
我还记得你出生的时候 小姐
You were named for my Aunt Lyanna.
你以我姑姑莱安娜的名字命名
It was said she was a great beauty. I’m sure you will be, too.
据说她是个大美人 我相信你也会出落成美人
I doubt it. My mother wasn’t a great beauty
我表示怀疑 我母亲就不是大美人
or any other kind of beauty.
什么美人都不是
She was a great warrior, though.
但她是伟大的战士
She died fighting for your brother Robb.
她为你哥哥罗柏战死沙场
I served under your uncle at Castle Black, Lady Lyanna.
莱安娜小姐 我曾在黑城堡服侍你的舅舅
He was also a great warrior and an honorable man.
他也是伟大的战士 是位可敬的人
I was his steward. In fact
我曾担任他的事务官 实际上…
I think we’ve had enough small talk. Why are you here?
不要再东拉西扯了 你们为何而来
Stannis Baratheon garrisoned at Castle Black
史坦尼斯·拜拉席恩出兵临冬城
before he marched on Winterfell and was killed.
并战死之前 曾在黑城堡驻扎
He showed me the letter you wrote to him
他早先向你讨要帮手
when he petitioned for men.
你写的回信他给我看了
It said I remember what it said.
上面说… 我记得我写了什么
Bear Island knows no king but the King in the North
熊岛不承认除北境之王外的任何君主
whose name is Stark.
而北境之王出自史塔克家族
Robb is gone,
罗柏死了
but House Stark is not.
但史塔克家族还在
And it needs your support now more than ever.
而且比以往任何时候都更需要你的帮助
I’ve come with my sister to ask for House Mormont’s allegiance.
我陪同我妹妹前来请求莫尔蒙家族的效忠
As far as I understand, you’re a Snow
据我所知 你姓雪诺
and Lady Sansa is a Bolton.
而珊莎小姐嫁进了波顿家
Or is she a Lannister?
还是兰尼斯特家
I’ve heard conflicting reports.
我听到过不同的说法
I did what I had to do to survive, my lady.
我那么做只是为了活下去 小姐
But I am a Stark. I will always be a Stark.
但我是史塔克 我永远都是史塔克
If you say so. In any case,
你说了算 不管怎样
you don’t just want my allegiance. You want my fighting men.
你不仅想要我效忠 还想要我麾下的兵士
Ramsay Bolton cannot be allowed to keep Winterfell, my lady.
不能任由拉姆斯·波顿占据临冬城 小姐
It is our duty to stop him.
我们必须阻止他
Even more so because he holds our brother Rickon Stark as prisoner.
更别提他还俘虏了我们的弟弟瑞肯·史塔克
What you have to understand, my lady, is that
请你理解 小姐…
I understand that I’m responsible for Bear Island
我理解的是我必须对熊岛
and all who live here.
所有子民负责
So why should I sacrifice
所以我为什么要打别人的仗
one more Mormont life for someone else’s war?
牺牲莫尔蒙家族的人
If it please, my lady,
插一句嘴 小姐
I understand how you feel.
我明白你的感受
I don’t know you, Ser…?
我不认识你 爵士
Davos, my lady, of House Seaworth.
我是席渥斯家族的戴佛斯 小姐
You needn’t ask your maester about my house.
你无需向学士询问我的家族
It’s rather new.
很晚才有
All right, Ser Davos of House Seaworth.
好吧 席渥斯家族的戴佛斯爵士
How is it you understand how I feel?
你如何明白我的感受
You never thought you’d find yourself in your position.
你从没想过会坐上这个位置
Being responsible for so many lives at such a young age.
如此年轻 就要为那么多人的性命负责
I never thought I’d be in my position.
我也从未想过会坐到现在的位置
I was a crabber’s son, then I was a smuggler.
我是捕蟹人的儿子 后来成了走私贩
And now I find myself addressing the lady of a great house
如今又在战争期间拜访一位
in time of war.
名门望族的小姐
But I’m here because this isn’t someone else’s war.
但我来的缘由在于 这并不是别人的仗
It’s our war.
这是我们的战争
Go on, Ser Davos.
继续说 戴佛斯爵士
Your uncle, Lord Commander Mormont,
你的舅舅 莫尔蒙总司令
made that man his steward.
任命此人为他的事务官
He chose Jon to be his successor because he knew
他选择琼恩为他的继任者 是因为他知道
he had the courage to do what was right,
此人有勇气做正确的事
even if it meant giving his life.
即便这意味着牺牲性命
Because Jeor Mormont and Jon Snow both understood
因为杰奥·莫尔蒙和琼恩·雪诺都深知
that the real war isn’t between a few squabbling houses.
真正的战争并不是几个家族之间的小打小闹
It’s between the living and the dead.
而是活人与死人的较量
And make no mistake, my lady,
别不当回事 小姐
the dead are coming.
死人就要来了
Is this true?
是真的吗
Your uncle fought them at the Fist of the First Men.
你的舅舅在先民拳峰与它们交战
I fought them at Hardhome.
我在艰难屯也与它们交过手
We both lost.
我们都输了
As long as the Boltons hold Winterfell, the North is divided.
只要波顿占据临冬城 北境就是支离破碎的
And a divided North won’t stand a chance against the Night King.
支离破碎的北境无法抵御夜王的进攻
You want to protect your people, my lady. I understand.
我理解你想要保护你的子民 小姐
But there’s no hiding from this.
但你们无法置身事外
We have to fight and we need to do it together.
我们必须奋起抵抗 而且勠力同心
House Mormont has kept faith with House Stark for , years.
莫尔蒙家族为史塔克家族守誓近千年
We will not break faith today.
我们不会于今日背誓
Thank you, my lady.
感谢你 小姐
How many fighting men can we expect?
你可以派出多少人手
六十二个.
We are not a large house,
六十二个 我们不是大家族 ?
but we’re a proud one.
但我们非常自豪
And every man from Bear Island
每个熊岛的汉子
fights with the strength of mainlanders.
都能以一当十
If they’re half as ferocious as their lady,
如果他们能有小姐一半勇猛
the Boltons are doomed.
波顿家族就死定了
Kingslayer.
弑君者
Blackfish.
黑鱼
I assume you’re here
我猜你是跑来
to fulfill the vow you gave my niece.
履行对我侄女的誓约吧
I don’t see Sansa and Arya.
怎么没看到珊莎和艾莉亚
I don’t have them. Pity.
她们不在我手上 真遗憾
Do you wish to resume your captivity?
那你要回来当俘虏吗
Then why are you here?
那你来干什么
You know why I’m here.
你知道我为何而来
This castle belongs to House Frey.
这座城堡属于佛雷家族
You’re trespassing.
你这是擅自侵占
In the name of King Tommen, I order you to surrender or
我以托曼国王之名命令你投降 否则…
Or you’ll kill Edmure?
否则你杀了艾德慕吗
My nephew’s marked for death no matter what.
我侄子反正都必死无疑
Hang him and be done with it.
吊死他得了
It won’t stop with Edmure.
艾德慕不会是最后一个
You’ll force me to storm the castle.
你是在逼我强攻城堡
Hundreds will die.
数百人将会死去
Hundreds of mine. Thousands of yours.
我这边死数百人 你那边死数千人
If you can breach the walls.
能不能攻破城墙还要另说
We’ll breach them and kill every last one of you.
我们会攻破城墙 把你们杀得一个不留
But if you surrender,
但如果你投降
I’ll spare the lives of your men.
我会饶过你手下的性命
On my honor.
以我的荣誉起誓
Your honor?
你的荣誉
Bargaining with oathbreakers is like building on quicksand.
和背誓者谈条件就像在流沙上盖房子
The war is over, ser.
战争已经结束了 爵士
Why sacrifice living men to a lost cause?
为什么要牺牲性命去打必败无疑的仗
As long as I’m standing, the war is not over.
只要我还有一口气 这仗就还没打完
This is my home.
这是我的家
I was born in this castle and I’m ready to die in it.
我在这座城堡里出生 也准备在这里死去
So you can either attack
所以你要么攻城
or try to starve us out.
要么试着把我们困死
We have enough provisions for two years.
我们有足够撑两年的口粮
Do you have two years, Kingslayer?
你有两年时间吗 弑君者
You clearly have no intention of saving your men’s lives.
你显然无意拯救你手下的性命
Why did you come treat with me?
为什么还来谈判
Sieges are dull.
守城太无聊
And I wanted to see you in person, get the measure of you.
我想亲自见见你 掂掂你的分量
Well, now you have.
现在你见到了
Aye, now I have.
对啊 见到了
I’m disappointed.
特别失望
The answer is no.
我不同意
Lord Glover, if you could just hear us out. I’ve heard enough.
葛洛佛大人 请听我说完 我听够了
We’ve only just taken back this castle from the ironborn.
我们才从铁民手中夺回城堡
The Boltons helped us do it.
波顿家帮了大忙
Now you want me to fight against them?
现在你要我反抗他们吗
I could be skinned for even talking to you.
他们甚至会因为我跟你交谈而剥了我的皮
The Boltons are traitors. Roose Bolton
波顿家都是叛徒 卢斯·波顿…
Have other northern houses pledged to fight for you?
有其他北境家族发誓为你们而战吗
House Mormont.
莫尔蒙家族
And?
还有呢
We sent ravens to Houses Manderly
我们向曼德勒家族派出了信鸦…
I don’t care about ravens.
我不管什么信鸦
You’re asking me to join your army.
你在请求我加入你的军队
Who is fighting in this army?
这支军队里还有谁
The bulk of the force is made up of wildlings.
大部分是野人
Then the rumors are true.
看来传言是真的了
I didn’t dare believe them.
我之前都不敢相信
I received you out of respect for your father.
我接待你是出于对你父亲的尊重
Now I would like you to leave.
现在我请你们离开
House Glover will not abandon its ancestral home
葛洛佛家族不会弃守祖居地
to fight alongside wildlings.
而与野人并肩战斗
Lord Glover. There’s nothing else to say.
葛洛佛大人 无须多言
I would remind you that House Glover
我想提醒您 葛洛佛家族
is pledged to House Stark.
曾宣誓效忠史塔克家族
Sworn to answer when called upon.
你们承诺过有求必应
Yes, my family served House Stark for centuries.
没错 我的家族侍奉了史塔克家族数百年
We wept when we heard of your father’s death.
我们曾为你父亲的死伤心落泪
When my brother was lord of this castle,
我的兄长做这座城堡的主人时
he answered Robb’s call and hailed him King in the North.
响应了罗柏的召唤并拥其为北境之王
And where was King Robb
然而铁民袭击这座城堡时
when the Ironborn attacked this castle?
罗柏国王去哪儿了
When they threw my wife and children in prison
他们囚禁我的妻儿
and brutalized and killed our subjects?
屠戮我们的臣民时 他又在哪儿
Taking up with a foreign whore.
跟一个异邦婊♥子厮混
Getting himself and those who followed him killed.
害死了自己 还有追随他的人
I served House Stark once,
我曾效忠史塔克家族
but House Stark is dead.
但是史塔克家族已亡
Why did we have to come here?
我们为什么要来这里
Some of us still like it.
因为咱还有人喜欢这地方
Have a drink at least.
至少喝杯酒吧
I don’t want one.
我不想喝
Don’t go far, love.
别走远了 宝贝儿
I’ll find you in a bit.
我马上来找你
Nothing on the Iron Islands has an ass like that.
铁群岛上可没有那样的屁♥股
Doesn’t interest you anymore?
这些都提不起你的兴趣了吗
I’m sorry. I won’t joke about it.
抱歉 我不会再开这种玩笑了
I’ll never hurt you, little brother.
我永远不会伤害你 弟弟
Don’t you know that?
难道你不知道吗
You think Uncle Euron’s hunting for us?
你认为攸伦叔叔在追杀我们吗
Of course he is. As long as we’re alive, we’re a threat.
当然 我们只要活着 就是威胁
He’ll find us.
他会找到我们的
It’s a great big world and we have fast ships.
世界很大 而我们的船很快
Drink.
喝酒
I don’t want any.
我不想喝
I don’t care what you want. Drink.
我不在乎你想不想 快喝
Drink it all.
喝光
You’re Ironborn, Theon. I know you’ve had some bad years.
你是铁种 席恩 我知道你吃了几年的苦头
Some bad years?
几年的苦头
But I’m tired of watching you cower like a beat dog.
但我看够了你落水狗一样畏畏缩缩的样子
Drink the goddamn ale.
快他妈的干了这杯麦酒
Now listen to me.
你听我说
I need you.
我需要你
The real Theon Greyjoy,
我需要真正的席恩·葛雷乔伊
not this rat shit pretender.
不是这具行尸走肉
Can you find him for me?
你能找回真正的自己吗
Drink.
喝酒
You escaped. You hear me?
你逃出来了 听见了吗
You got away and you’re never going back.
你出来了 而且永远不会回去
We’ll get justice for you.
我们会为你主持公道
If I got justice,
如果真要公道
my burnt body would hang over the gates of
那我应该被烧焦了挂在临冬城的城门上
Winterfell.
fuck justice, then. We’ll get revenge. Drink.
那就去他的公道 我们会报仇的 喝酒
Listen to me.
听我说
If you’re so broken that there’s no coming back,
你要是真的找不回原来的自己
take a knife and cut your wrists.
拿刀割了腕子
End it.
一了百了
But if you’re staying, Theon, I need you.
但如果你不想死 席恩 我需要你
We’re gonna sail to Meereen.
我们要航行到弥林
We’re gonna make a pact with this Dragon Queen.
我们要跟龙女王结盟
And we’re gonna take back the Iron Islands.
我们要把铁群岛夺回来
Are you with me?
你愿意跟我一起吗
Are you really with me?
你真的愿意吗
Now, since it’s my last night ashore for a long while,
好了 既然离下次靠岸还有一阵子
I’m gonna go fuck the tits off this one.
我要去操翻那妞
Stannis camped here on his way to Winterfell.
史坦尼斯在去临冬城的途中曾驻扎于此
And that’s a good thing?
这是好事吗
He was the most experienced commander in Westeros.
他是维斯特洛经验最丰富的指挥官
He chose this place for a reason.
选择这里自有他的道理
Those mountains are a natural fortification.
那些山是天然的屏障
There’s a stream down there for the horses.
还有一条饮马的小溪
We’re not staying here long.
我们不会在此久留
Another storm could hit any day.
暴风雪随时会来
Aye, the snows defeated Stannis
没错 暴风雪对史坦尼斯的打击
as much as the Boltons did.
不比波顿家造成的少
We have to march on Winterfell now while we still can.
我们得趁着还能走 尽快赶到临冬城
wildlings,
两千个野人,
Hornwoods, Mazins
霍伍德家两百人 麦辛家一百四十三人
Mormonts.
莫尔蒙家六十二人
It’s not what we’d hoped for.
这跟我们预想的相差甚远
But we still have a chance if we’re careful and
但如果我们放聪明点 谨慎点 还是有机会的smart.
For fuck’s sake.
操他娘的
So he’s your most trusted advisor now?
现在他成了你最信任的顾问
Because he secured men from a yearold?
就因为他从一个十岁小女孩手里借到六十二个人
Ser Davos is the reason I’m standing here talking to you
正是因为戴佛斯爵士 我现在才能站着跟你讲话
and he served Stannis for years.
而且他侍奉了史坦尼斯很多年
Stannis who lost the Blackwater,
那个在黑水河上大败而归
who murdered his own brother, who doesn’t have a head?
杀害了亲弟弟 而且掉了脑袋的史坦尼斯吗
It’s not enough. We need more men.
远远不够 我们需要更多人
There’s no time.
没时间了
If we went down to Castle Cerwyn, I know that Lord
如果我们去赛文城 我相信大人他…
We fight with the army we have.
现在有多少人 我们就带多少人打
Friends, this is not worth fighting over!
朋友 这不值得打架
This’ll be it, now.
现在值得了
Right, now we don’t need to be fighting
好吧 我们不需要打架…
Who the fuck are you? Hold on.
你♥他♥妈算老几 别动手
Yeah, who the fuck are you?
是啊 你♥他♥妈的算老几
珊莎·史塔克
I was a soldier once.
我也当过兵
All my superiors thought I was brave.
所有的长官都认为我很勇敢
I wasn’t. I mean, I never ran from a fight.
其实不然 我当然没有临阵脱逃
Only because I was afraid my friends would see I was afraid.
只是因为我担心朋友看出我害怕
That’s all I was, a coward.
我当时就是胆小鬼
We followed orders no matter the orders.
我们服从命令 不管命令是什么
Burn that village.
烧毁村子
Fine, I’m your arsonist.
好吧 我就是纵火犯
Steal that farmer’s crops. Good, I’m your thief.
窃取农田的庄稼 好吧 我就是盗贼
Kill those young lads so they won’t take up arms against us.
杀死年轻人 免得他们拿武器反抗我们
I’m your murderer.
我就是杀人犯
I remember once a woman screaming at us,
我记得一个女人冲着我尖叫
calling us animals as we dragged her son from their hut.
我们把她儿子拖出棚屋时 她骂我们野兽
But we weren’t animals.
但我们不是野兽
Animals are true to their nature
野兽顺从天性
and we had betrayed ours.
我们背叛天性
I cut that young boy’s throat myself
我亲手割开男孩的喉咙
as his mother screamed
她母亲一直尖叫
and my friends held her back.
我朋友将她拉住
That night…
那天晚上
I felt such shame.
我如此羞愧
Shame was so heavy on me,
羞愧难当
I couldn’t eat, I couldn’t sleep.
我吃不下 我睡不着
All I could do was stare into that dark sky
我只能盯着漆黑夜空
and listen to that mother screaming her son’s name.
听着那个母亲尖叫着儿子的名字
I’ll hear her screaming the rest of my life.
只要我还活着 她的尖叫永远在我耳边回响
Now, I know I can never bring that lad back.
我知道我没法让男孩活过来
All I can do with time I’ve got left
我余生能做的就是
is bring a little goodness into the world.
为这个世界带来一点点善良
That’s all any of us can do, isn’t it?
这是我们大家都能做的 对不对
Never too late to stop robbing people,
停止烧杀掳掠
to stop killing people.
开始帮助别人
Start helping people.
任何时候都不晚
It’s never too late to come back.
任何时候回头都不晚
And it’s not about waiting for the gods to answer your prayers.
不是说等待众神回应你的祈祷
It’s not even about the gods. It’s about you.
跟神没有关系 只跟你们自己有关
Learning you have to answer your prayers yourself.
学会回应自己的祈祷
Seven save you, friends.
七神保佑诸位 朋友们
How can we help you?
我们能帮什么忙
What are you doing here?
你们在这里做什么
Well, we’re talking about life.
我们在谈论生活
You?
你们呢
Protecting the people.
保护人
Well, we thank you for your protection.
我们感谢各位的保护
Who are you protecting us from?
保护我们免遭什么
Do you have any horses?
你们有马吗
No horses.
没有马
No gold. No steel.
没有金子 没有铁器
Food, then. Protecting the people is hungry work.
那就食物 保护人的活儿很容易饿肚子
I’m sure it is.
那是当然
You’re welcome to stay for supper,
欢迎你们留下来吃晚饭
but we have hungry mouths here.
不过我们自己都在饿肚子
Stay safe.
保重
The night is dark and full of terrors.
长夜黑暗 处处险恶
Seven save you, friends.”
“七神保佑诸位 朋友们””
I’m a fucking septon. What was I supposed to say?
我就是个修士 还能说什么
They don’t believe in your Seven.
他们不信你的七神
They’re from the Brotherhood. They follow the Red God.
他们是兄弟会的 他们追随红神
Aye, well, all are welcome here.
好啊 咱们都欢迎
Anyway, we got nothing for them.
还有 我们没他们要的东西
Sure, you do. You’ve got food,
当然有 你有食物
you’ve got steel even if you say you don’t.
你还有铁器 虽然你说没有
And you’ve got women.
你还有女人
What do you want to do? Fight them?
你想怎么办 跟他们打吗
Kill them?
杀死他们吗
It’d be you against all of them.
那你只能孤军奋战
I mean, these people don’t know how to fight.
这里的人们根本不会打仗
You do.
你会
I’m done with fighting.
我不想打了
Even if it’s to protect yourself?
为了保命也不打吗
Violence is a disease.
暴力就是恶疾
You don’t cure a disease by spreading it to more people.
传染开去是治不好恶疾的
You don’t cure it by dying, either.
死了也治不好恶疾
You’ve done enough work for one day.
你今天干的活够多了
Come on up for some supper.
来吃晚饭吧
It’s gonna be a cold night.
今晚会很冷
We’ll need firewood.
我们需要柴火
I’ll save you a bowl of stew.
我给你留一碗
Might even have some ale hidden away.
也许还有一点藏起来的麦酒
He’s not a lying man.
他不撒谎
He says the Iron Fleet’s in Slaver’s Bay.
他说铁舰队在奴隶湾
I’m inclined to believe him.
我愿意相信他
I’m not going anywhere near those mad fuckers.
我才不想靠近那些疯子
You’re Westerosi.
你是维斯特洛人
What do you care?
关你什么事
I want to book passage home.
我想订一张回家的船票
You? Can’t afford it.
就你 付不起
Where’d you steal this from?
你从哪里偷来的
Why do you care?
关你什么事
We leave in two days.
我们两天后出发
You can have a hammock in steerage.
你可以在大舱里有个吊铺
I want a cabin.
我要一间舱房
And we’ll leave at dawn.
我们天亮就出发
See you at sunrise.
日出见
Sweet girl.
小姑娘

你的评论可以尖锐,也可以湿疣!